Old June 13th 04, 09:28 PM
Len Over 21

In article , (Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: So Much For THAT Rant....
From:
(William)
Date: 6/12/2004 5:59 PM Central Standard Time
(Len Over 21) wrote in message

Nursie did NOT "explain his intent" in the beginning.

Certainly took a lot of explanation and I'm still not satisfied with
any of his answers.

That's OK, Brain.

At least there ARE answers.

Wrong ones. But, in this newsgroup, whatever nursie defines as
right is "right." Anything else is a "lie." :-)

Still have many, many questions for YOU out there. NONE answered,
satisfactorly or othrwise.

Poor baby. Not the answers you wanted? Tsk, tsk, tsk.

But something else is not satisfactory. He started this thread from
scratch, and claimed there was a "Rant." I didn't see the rant. I
asked where the rant was. Apparently, there was no rant.

Sure there was...still is...You refuse to acknowledge it since it would
acknowledge the true nature of your "mentor, and subsequently YOUR
relationship with said "mentor".

Ah...here we go with the nursie-style "meaningful discussion" thing.

As I explained in another message, nursie's concept of a "rant" is
whatever is in its personal fantasyland.

Nursie must have taken out a long lease and had the rant all paid
up until next year or later...

I'm searching for a word used to describe a person wha says there was
something when there was not.

It's there. Now you look even MORE ignorant that you already do for so
aggressively trying to disclaim it.

Nursie backpedalled AFTER the proper documents were
identified and locations given to him after three weeks of
stating "MARS is amateur radio."

Nursie's "intent explanation" was ALSO poorly worded.

Nursie will never ever admit he do wrong.

It's enough that we know. It's also enough that we know everyone else
here has given him a pass on it.

Not "everyone else".

You and Lennie. Only one of you who as any "experience" in MARS at all,
and neither of you who knows how MARS operates.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. MARS is a military radio service. Army MARS Hq is
in Fort Huachuca, AZ. [a bit too hot and dry for me, having been
there] That's also home for the Army's Military Intelligence school.
[it's obvious who wouldn't be allowed to enter that school...:-) ]

"MARS is amateur radio" statement is not a faux pas?

Not only is it wrong, it's not true.

When quoted out of context, it is. You ignore the rest hoping it won't
be fed back to you.

"Quoted out of context?!?" Nursie write "Sorry Hans, MARS IS
amateur radio!"

If MARS were amateur radio, then Part 97 would define and regulate
it. Part 97 does not.

If MARS were amateur radio, then there would be no need for DoD
Directive 4650.2. But there IS that Directive.

Ergo, MARS is a military radio service.

Too bad for you.

No Amateur Radio = No MARS.

Untrue. Read DoD Directive 4650.2 if at all possible. It defines what
MARS is. MARS can and does exist without amateur radio as is
witness to the reporting of exercise Grecian Firebolt 2002.

Nursie's second statement (trying to backpedal from the first one) is
as invalid as the first.

Nursie never once in three weeks of arguments identified or located
the documents which define and detail the Military Affiliate Radio
System. It took two others only a short search to find them on the
Internet and post that here.

Deliberate stupidity (playing dumb).

Nope. Those "documents" were not needed.

They were for the sake of reality of the rest of us. In nursie's case,
an alternate reality exists.

No Amateur Radio = No MARS.

This second statement, not identical to the first, is as incorrect as
the first.

Nursie has never once acknowledged that MARS is a MILITARY
radio system...(SNIP)

Untrue...Again....

True. Google has it in all the glaring inaccuracies of the original. :-)

(UNSNIP)...not even when the predecessor, AARS, was
shown to be the Army Amateur Radio System. [he must not
think the U.S. Army is a military branch...a bad case of murine
brainwashing]

Earned. Never Given.

Keep trying, Brain. You MIGHT get SOMETHING right one day.

Not likely, but you might...

Poor nursie, still harboring rage and resentment at not being believed.

Goodbye, meaningful discourse.

Hello, alternate nursie reality.

LHA / WMD
Old June 13th 04, 09:28 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

From:
(William)
Date: 6/9/2004 12:50 PM Central Standard Time

Steve, if you don't like me giving you crap, stop posting such stupid
things as, "Sorry Hans, MARS IS Amateur Radio."

I haven't stated that in weeks, Brain. You have, however...Dozens

of
times.

You've repeated it over and over despite the fact that I
acknowledged it
was poorly worded, and have explained my intent.

Flat out wrong, not poorly worded.

Nursie did NOT "explain his intent" in the beginning.

Certainly took a lot of explanation and I'm still not satisfied with
any of his answers.

But something else is not satisfactory. He started this thread from
scratch, and claimed there was a "Rant." I didn't see the rant. I
asked where the rant was. Apparently, there was no rant.

In nursie's personal reality, "the rant" is on-going and is done by
anyone disagreeing with nursie.

He thinks that every subject thread is involved in "a rant" against
him and therefore is compelled to yell, cuss, swear, and say cute
little Yiddish nasties (he not speak or understand Yiddish, the goy)
against his pet enemies.

I'm searching for a word used to describe a person wha says there was
something when there was not.

In any other venue, that is a four-letter word spelled L-I-A-R.

In here, a "liar" is simply anyone who disagrees with nursie.

It's that simple. :-)

Nursie backpedalled AFTER the proper documents were
identified and locations given to him after three weeks of
stating "MARS is amateur radio."

Nursie's "intent explanation" was ALSO poorly worded.

Nursie will never ever admit he do wrong.

It's enough that we know. It's also enough that we know everyone else
here has given him a pass on it.

Ah, but his "rant" is on-going, sort of an obsessional perpetual
motion thing... :-)

That you won't acknowledge that and move on is evidence that this is
ALL you have to try and deflect attention from your every expanding list

of
NG faux pax.

"MARS is amateur radio" statement is not a faux pas?

Not only is it wrong, it's not true.

Irrelevant in here. Definitions of reality don't apply in this newsgroup.

If any PCTA says we "lie," then we "lie" even if we have the evidence.

Ol' George Orwell had it right... :-)

Nursie never once in three weeks of arguments identified or located
the documents which define and detail the Military Affiliate Radio
System. It took two others only a short search to find them on the
Internet and post that here.

Deliberate stupidity (playing dumb).

...or just stupidity on his part.

Nursie has never once acknowledged that MARS is a MILITARY
radio system, not even when the predecessor, AARS, was
shown to be the Army Amateur Radio System. [he must not
think the U.S. Army is a military branch...a bad case of murine
brainwashing]

Earned. Never Given.

It's apparent that this is ALL you have to "argue" about, Brain.

Sucks to be you, Brain.

You're stupid words being shown to you again and again must finally be
getting to you.

"Sorry Hans...."

Hi, hi.

Brian, one might as well give up trying to make a chunk of igneous
rock understand anything, much less agree to have made a wrong
statement any time in his alleged life. [rock as a sentient life form
has only been portrayed as "life" on science-fiction shows...]

Remember, his assertion was too stupid to be science related. It was
more like fantasy or pulp.

Nursie must have pulped all the DoD Directives then... :-)

If nursie say MARS is amateur radio, then that is all he (or she)
understands as "correct." It is nothing else. That's why there isn't
any definition or regulations on MARS in Part 97.

It's gotta be in there somewhere or else Dee would certainly provide a
correction.

She might have ordered a new spanking paddle to use on her "children"
in here and it hasn't arrived yet?

shrug Decomposed granite cannot be argued with... :-)

True Grit.

Har! :-)

LHA / WMD
Old June 13th 04, 09:28 PM
Len Over 21

In article , (Steve

From:
(William)
Date: 6/10/2004 9:13 AM Central Standard Time

I could "claim" operation from TA, 9K, HZ, DU, HR, VP2, VE, SU and
several other places

What other places?

Noe of your business. You aren't in any of THOSE logs, Brain.

"Noe?" :-)

Secret military logs? TN STATE Guard logs? TN paramilitary
militia logs? :-)

if the criteria was just having set foot on thier territorial
grounds at least once.

Setting foot on "thier" territorial grounds doesn't make for hostile
actions either.

Did I say it did? I just said I was there.

Okay, so Where and When of your fabled "hostile actions?" :-)

No Proof = Didn't happen.

Liar Steve, you could even show us some of those medals that you have,
but didn't earn. Walter Mittyism at its very finest. Get help.

Ahhhhhh...I see....In Brain's book, it's "Walter Mittyism" to collect
anything.

Uh huh.

No, it's Fantasy Island stuff with nursie. Nursie just say he do and
it was done. Proof is irrelevant. In our reality. In his personal
reality it really happened.

At least the medals I didn't earn ARE in a box and were clearly reported
as such. SOME people in this forum have a habit of reporting that they did
things and went places that they have no proof for.

Does Western Costume know you have those movie props?

Or did you get them from some southeastern US scab movie
company that went bankrupt?

THOSE people are the liars.

Everyone who disagree with nursie are the liars. :-)

LHA / WMD
Old June 14th 04, 03:04 PM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Steve

From:
(William)
Date: 6/12/2004 6:03 PM Central Standard Time

Betcha da gunnery nurse didn't know that, too busy "shopping
with friends" there...like back at a time when that HRO store
wasn't there! Amazing. Like Quantum Leap wasn't a TV show,
it really existed! :-)

Hmmm? How can you shop at a store before it was there, but then say
that you did it anyway?

Lennie would like you to think that, Brain.

Of course it's apparent he's got you believing a LOT of untrue things,
so I don't know why THIS would be any different.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. It should be an easy recall for anyone with fabled
Recon Marine training to describe the location, the general
vicinity, background, etc.

Yup. He ought to be able to call in the coordinates in MGRS.

That HRO location isn't in a large mall
at all. [it's off the intersection of Victory Blvd and Buena Vista,
major streets]

The old HRO in Van Nuys is, by comparison nondescript for locality.
However, the new location has many noticeable features. But,
WHICH location of HRO was nursie talking about? There's three,
not two. :-)

Just another LennieLie, now propagated by Son of Lennie.

Putz and Putz Jr.

Ah, more of the nursie "meaningful discourse." :-)

I do hope Rev. Jim is looking in...much food for thought for another
Sermon on the Antenna Mount!

LHA / WMD

Love all this meaningful discourse.
Old June 14th 04, 07:43 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve

From:
(William)
Date: 6/12/2004 6:03 PM Central Standard Time

[...]

Yes!

"Mean," yes. "Full," yes. "Dis," yes. "Course?" Not set.

We are both waiting for the identity of the "rant." It must be one
of those things documented in "his jacket." Maybe I'll call the VA
to ask them if they know what nursie's "rant" is about...? :-)

LHA / WMD

Theological Rant [email protected] Antenna 0 November 27th 03 05:58 PM
Rant Michael A. Terrell Homebrew 17 October 24th 03 04:42 AM
Another Self-Humiliating LenniRiffic Rant Leo Policy 52 October 6th 03 04:39 PM