Old March 13th 05, 07:45 PM
Julio DeJesus

Bathrooman wrote:
"Aye, matey, toss the scurvy dogs, baten down the hatches and man the
guns, there's piratin' to do!!!"

Yes, Toddy, N9OGL is a real stupid guy. No doubt about that
Bathrooman! I understand he applied for a BC license 7 times. What a
friggin idiot man. I also understand from the great Bathrooman that
Toddyboy thought that Metallica had actually filed a lawsuit against a
Canadian group for using E and F chords on a guitar. Apparently
Toddyboy believed it. What a friggin moron this guy Toddy is.
Unbelievable!!! I also understand that he wanted to find out how to
make a microwave transmitter out of a discarded microwave oven. Buy,
this Toddy is a friggin RETARD!!!!!!!!

Julio DeJesus

Old March 15th 05, 01:27 PM
N9OGL

I also understand that he wanted to find out how to
make a microwave transmitter out of a discarded microwave oven.

Apparently your not a ham operator, because making a transmitter out of
a microwave can be done. If you think that's Friggin retarded then I
suggest you go to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew and tell them how friggin
retarded it is because some of those boy have done it. A microwave is a
transmitter, they run between 2.to 3 GHZ some of the older ones run as
low as 1 GHZ. Tell you want little boy, get your ham license, and I
tell you of all my wonderful inventions I have created over the years.

Old March 15th 05, 02:43 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
I also understand that he wanted to find out how to
make a microwave transmitter out of a discarded microwave oven.

Apparently your not a ham operator...(SNIP)

And it's equally apparent that you're not an English major. So
what?

The mind boggles at the idea of you behind the mic of a broadcast
station, local or otherwise.

(UNSNIP)...because making a transmitter out of
a microwave can be done. If you think that's Friggin retarded then I
suggest you go to rec.radio.amateur.homebrew and tell them how

friggin
retarded it is because some of those boy have done it.

Oh yeah! The famous "Microwave Oven Conversion Project"...Wasn't
that in Wayne Green's now-defunct "73" magazine...???

I "work" a dozen guys a week using converted microwave ovens!
Great signals! (snortsnort gigglegiggle)

A microwave is a
transmitter, they run between 2.to 3 GHZ some of the older ones run

as
low as 1 GHZ. Tell you want little boy, get your ham license, and I
tell you of all my wonderful inventions I have created over the

years.

I have a license, Todd...Since 1972, as a matter of fact. Why
don't you tell ME of all your "wonderful inventions"...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 15th 05, 03:23 PM
N9OGL

I have a license, Todd...Since 1972, as a matter of fact. Why
don't you tell ME of all your "wonderful inventions"...?!?!

I don't share with asshole Mr. "HAM RADIO" Yeah right, that's a SICK
joke...

TODD N9OGL

Old March 15th 05, 04:05 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote: (but didn't cite his attributions)

I have a license, Todd...Since 1972, as a matter of fact. Why
don't you tell ME of all your "wonderful inventions"...?!?!

I don't share with ***hole Mr. "HAM RADIO" Yeah right, that's a SICK
joke...

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm....I'm neither an ***hole, nor is my name "Mr. HAM
RADIO", so, let's hear about all your fine inventions, Todd. you told
the other fellow if he got a license you'd tell him.

So..I have one...tell me.

You wouldn't be DISCRIMINATING now, would you, Todd...???

You DID invent something, didn't you, Todd? I mean, you wouldn't
have LIED in a public forum just to polish your own brass, now would
you? No...NOT you!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 15th 05, 04:22 PM
N9OGL

LOOK YOU LITTLE ****, I'VE INVENTED MORE **** IN MY ****ING LIFE TIME
THEN YOU EVER EVER WILL!!! I WILL NOT GIVE A ****ING ASSHOLE, WHO GETS
ON SOME QUEER ASS NEWSGROUP THE PLEASURE OF ANY OF MY INVENTIONS.
SO GO PLAY WITH YOUR LITTLE BUTT BUDDIES BATHROOMAN AND JULIO DEJESUS

TODD N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW

Old March 15th 05, 04:29 PM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
LOOK YOU LITTLE ####, I'VE INVENTED MORE #### IN MY ####ING LIFE TIME
THEN YOU EVER EVER WILL!!! I WILL NOT GIVE A ####ING ###HOLE, WHO

GETS
ON SOME QUEER ### NEWSGROUP THE PLEASURE OF ANY OF MY INVENTIONS.
SO GO PLAY WITH YOUR LITTLE BUTT BUDDIES BATHROOMAN AND JULIO

DEJESUS.

I don't know either of those fellows.

And you can just go ahead and admit that the only #### you've
"invented" went the way of the porcelain throne, Todd. You've not said
a single thing to make me believe that there's a word of truth to it.

I DO believe you to be a liar. And until some sort of documentary
evidence or third-party corroboration of your claims of having
"invented" anything, I say you ARE a liar.

TODD N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW

If it's a "show" you're broadcasting on 20 meters, you're
violating the law.

It really is THAT simple.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 15th 05, 07:58 PM
Bathrooman

Read some of the other crap this boy has written in the last 5-6 years
on other newsgroups. He wanted some hams to show him how to make a
transmitter out of a microwave oven. We all know that it can be done
but why the hell would anyone with half a brain want to bother?? And
then to solicit other hams on a newsgroup to show you how?? WTF?? He
supposedly started this group "Langley Park Telecommunications,"
dedicated to broadcasting and supporting the arts. Then, he was
arguing about copyrights, while farting around with his low power UHF
TV and FM pirate stations. He was transmitting **** off of VHS tapes
fer Chrissakes and his crummy signal went fer a whopping two blocks.
He advertised for a pilot to show him how to finish an ultralight and
show him how to fly. WTF?? He advertised for a pro bono lawyer to
defend him against Wal Mart when he got fired. And, all this time I
don't think he ever had sex with a woman. The guy is crazy.

Old March 16th 05, 01:17 AM
Bathrooman

N9OGL wrote:
LOOK YOU LITTLE ****, I'VE INVENTED MORE **** IN MY ****ING LIFE TIME
THEN YOU EVER EVER WILL!!! I WILL NOT GIVE A ****ING ASSHOLE, WHO

GETS
ON SOME QUEER ASS NEWSGROUP THE PLEASURE OF ANY OF MY INVENTIONS.
SO GO PLAY WITH YOUR LITTLE BUTT BUDDIES BATHROOMAN AND JULIO DEJESUS

TODD N9OGL
THE N9OGL SHOW

The only things you have invented, Todd, were after you felt them
rumblings in your tummy and you started ripping farts; you then went
into the bathroom and took a ****. It took every ounce of you unique
genius to produce the resulting turd.