Old March 11th 05, 07:40 AM
N9OGL

ohhh poor Seve, you have to get mad and go to name calling when you
can't prove or show what law backs you stupid statements. I really
don't think that will happen, because the crybabies on here that are
complaining don't have the BALLS to do anything, except complain on
here. The majority of those complaining are probably not really amateur
operators. I think your forgetting that the difference between a
broadcast and a information bulletin is a one is directed to the
amateur radio community (information buletins) and the other is
directed to the public (broadcast). Finally as long as my bulletin is
directed to the amateur community the FCC isn't going to do ****,
because they can not control the content of any station. It is a
bulletin and is legal so go cry to someone who cares.
Todd

K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

No where in the FCC rules governing the amateur radio service does

it
state that an information buletin can not be opinoinated about

issues
dealing with amateur radio.

Once you take "news" and add "opinion", it becomes editorial and
is no longer within the realm of an "information bulletin".

You're an idiot, Todd, and unfortunately for the rest of us it's
illegal to shoot idiots just on principle. Otherwise this episode
would be over already.

But it's illegal even for idiots to break the law, and sooner or
later the FCC will come knocking on your door.

Good luck trying to pass your rationalizations off on them.
They've logged a lot of time getting blockheads like you off the air,
and on occassion, into jail...where you belong.

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 11th 05, 09:32 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:

well no offence but your full of ****! I suggest you talk to the
****ing FCC and they'll tell you same thing. I suggest you go talk to
members of either the House Subcommittee or the Senate Subcommittee on
Telecommunication and ask them, and they will tell you the same ****ing
thing. because I don't really think you know what the ****ing law is.
Like all amteurs you look only at the amateur rules unaware that there
are other rules that apply to the amateur radio community. But go talk
to FCC or the subcommittees and they will tell you the same thing.
because frankly you don't know what the **** your talking about.

Todd N9OGL

Grow up toddyboy!

Old March 11th 05, 09:47 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

[...]

ohhh poor Steve, you have to get mad and go to name calling when you
can't prove or show what law backs you stupid statements.

YOU have already proven it. YOU cited the very paragraphs of Part
97 that will ulitmately be your undoing. That you don't care to admit
it is YOUR failing, goofball.

And TRUST me, Todd...I am not "mad"...Frustrated, maybe, that a
profane, narrowminded manchild such as yourself is allowed to act this
way in public, but hey, if you like self-humiliation, who am I to deny
you your jollies...?!?!

YOU just make it easy to make a fool out of you.

Thanks.

I really
don't think that will happen, because the crybabies on here that are
complaining don't have the BALLS to do anything, except complain on
here. The majority of those complaining are probably not really

amateur
operators. I think your forgetting that the difference between a
broadcast and a information bulletin is a one is directed to the
amateur radio community (information buletins) and the other is
directed to the public (broadcast).

You can stop repeating that paragraph over and over, Todd, because
YOU are the one who needs convincing...not me.

You're gonna jam yourself up with the feds. An Amatuer Radio
license is a PRIVILEGE, NOT a "right", and if you continue your
present course, you'll either lose yours or lose a lot of hard earned
money fighting the FCC or paying the NAL's when they arrive.

Finally as long as my bulletin is
directed to the amateur community the FCC isn't going to do ****,
because they can not control the content of any station. It is a
bulletin and is legal so go cry to someone who cares.

Sure they can control the content of your station. It's called a
"Cease and Desist" order.

Now...I am wondering just one thing...(SCROLL DOWN...)

And one thing only....(JUST A BIT FURTHER.....)

Just how stupid can N9OGL REALLY get and still be mistaken for
human...?!?!

Steve, K4YZ

Old March 11th 05, 04:18 PM
Bathrooman

No matter how many people try to explain the facts of life to this son
of a bitch, he does not understand. He is truly psycho.

Old March 11th 05, 04:54 PM
N9OGL

No, it's little cry babies on a newsgroup that don't understand the Law

Todd N9OGL
The N9OGL SHOW
20 meters
Saturday's 4.00 to 5.00 pm CST

Old March 11th 05, 08:24 PM
Bathrooman

Do something useful. Go back to cleaning the restrooms at WAL FART.

Old March 12th 05, 02:06 AM
Julio DeJesus

Bathrooman wrote:
Do something useful. Go back to cleaning the restrooms at WAL FART.

That's right BATHROOMAN!! Toddy should go back to his old job cleaning
bathrooms at WAL-FART. Yes, I understand that Toddyboy got fired from
his stockboy position at WAL-FART. I heard it was because he was
acting like a retard and a fag. I also heard he got caught whackin off
in the restroom. Now he want's a lawyer to represent him in a wrongful
termination suit. Jesus H. Christ almighty, this puppy is a real
cracker.

Old March 12th 05, 02:23 AM
Bathrooman

Toddy VOLUNTEERED to clean the restrooms at Wal Fart, just so he could
hand around in there and jerk off, plus, it's where all the dicks hang
out.

Old March 12th 05, 02:31 AM
Julio DeJesus

Yes, that is very true Bathrooman. I also heard that he hangs out
there with a 2-meter HT and practices his broadcasting on local
repeaters while he yank his pud in the WAL FART bathroom.

Old March 12th 05, 11:31 AM
N9OGL

Well see, I don't work there. Unlike you ****ing morons I'm going to
school to get me a better paying. Unlike you, and your little bitch
Julie who will spending their time working at McDonald's masterbating
over people's fries.

Todd N9OGL
http://n9oglvoice.blogspot.com/