Old August 27th 05, 10:01 AM
K4YZ

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 04:02:23 GMT, Dave Heil ,
AMATEUR radio operator and defender of liars and identity thieves,
wrote in t:

I think the "tag line editorial" leaves us with a pretty good idea
of "Frank's" real identity...Sure LOOKS familiar!

No, like Frank "Not-a-model-Marine" Gilliland.

Well, I'll tell ya, Dave -- I have absolutely no regrets about
anything I did in the Marines, not even the actions that resulted in
my loss of rank.

"...not even the actions that resulted in my loss of rank..."

Whelp...that pretty well answers most of why Frank of Silliland has
taken this opportunity to "diss" a SNCO Marine.

But there's one big difference between me and Dudly
that you can't seem to comprehend: I'm telling the truth. And that's
something I am most definitely proud to admit.

Frank, if that IS your name...

You're a loser AND a liar...

Now what I don't understand is why you are so passionate about Dudly
when this discussion has absolutely nothing to do with you. Is he your
butt-buddy? Or are you afraid that you are next in line to be exposed
as a military imposter? Why is his business -your- business, Dave?

Of what business do YOU have, Frank of Silliland? Dave's got a
lot more in common with me than you do.

You obviously have no AMATEUR RADIO issues to discuss.

You came in "guns-a-blazin" over "military" credentials, only for
it to be found out you're a disgraced non-rated enlisted yourself.

Some "resource" YOU turned out to be!

Frank Gilliland is a disgraced liar.

Period.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 27th 05, 10:15 AM
K4YZ

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 01:23:09 -0500, "T-10" anon@jumper wrote in
:

Whether or not you approve of Veterans such as W4NTI or K4YZ, the fact
remains that they SERVED!

No, that's not a fact. K4YZ has, through his own words, proved beyond
any reasonable doubt that he did -NOT- serve, at least not in the
capacity he claims.

Yes, I did serve, and you're a disgraced liar, Frankie.

And that WAS through your own words!

You claim that MY "words" prove I didn't serve.

You're a liar. Period.

It's probably part-and-parcel why you left the Marines as a PFC
instead of as an NCO or SNCO, and is also no doubt as to why you
entered this flame fest to start one of your own.

I've run into many of these impersonators over the
years...(SNIP)

YOU'RE the "impersonator", "Frankie"...

"Impersonating" someone who served Honorably...

most of whom claim to be Viet-Nam vets that did "secret ops" or
worked independently "behind enemy lines", and often quoting lines
from the movies "Apocolypse, Now", "Platoon" and "Full Metal Jacket"
(and even that early Jack Webb movie). But ask them for proof and they
clam up and get all defensive, just like K4YZ, and now K8MN.

No "defensive"...No "secretive".

While you Chairborne Hams were nit-picking over license qualifications these
two guys were serving their, and YOUR, country.
I defer to K8MN. He is correct and "on the money". Would that the rest of
you do the same.

Honor is earned, not stolen. By defending a valor-thief you are
subverting your own intentions and disrespecting those who -did-
serve, those who are serving right now, and those who have died and
will die in the future.

Words spoken by a non-hacking, busted-to-non-rate loser.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unimpressed!

If you want to do the right thing then don't
let yourself be fooled by these fakes -- any true vet will have no
problem with showing proof of service when asked.

I have "proof of service", Frankie, and offered more than enough
non-Privacy Act protected sources for any marginally interested person
to find the results themselves...Even specific dates of promotion
boards...

You're a liar and a loser, Gilliland. and now YOU have been
exposed.

Go ahead...let's see what excuse or rationalization you spin up
for this...

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 27th 05, 10:51 AM
Frank Gilliland

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 03:20:29 -0500, "T-10" anon@jumper wrote in
:

correct and "on the money". Would that the rest of
you do the same.

Honor is earned, not stolen. By defending a valor-thief you are
subverting your own intentions and disrespecting those who -did-
serve, those who are serving right now, and those who have died and
will die in the future. If you want to do the right thing then don't
let yourself be fooled by these fakes -- any true vet will have no
problem with showing proof of service when asked.

///////////////

And just where you step in is indeed a question. You, as easily as the
others, can be just as much a "fake".

Fair enough. Here, for your viewing pleasure, is a scan of part of my
DD-214 (with DOB blocked out). It's in high resolution so you can
analyze it should you think it's a forgery:

http://www.icehouse.net/wirenut/dd214ex.jpg

Here's my bluenose card:

http://www.icehouse.net/wirenut/bluenose.jpg

And just to see how well it would scan, here's something I picked up
in Haifa. Know what it is? The name of the file is a clue:

http://www.icehouse.net/wirenut/tt.jpg

Any more doubts? Need more proof?

I don't know you, so for all I know you are a Troll. I know Dan, W4NTI, and
I know of his service.
Dan has earned, in your childish words, his "honor". So also have several
other Veterans who comment in this or other groups.

Where, in any of my posts, did I refer to W4NTI? I didn't. The issue
is Dudly, not anyone else. So why drag yet another person into the
fray?

I, unlike you, don't question the service of fellow Veterans. I accept them
as they are.

Sorry, but after all the fake vets I've met over the years I'm not so
easily fooled. Nor do I conclude that something is true just because
someone says so.

It has been, and will continue to be my practice to give a hand salute to
all Vets.

Now, about jumping a T-10 chute...ever been there?

How about a name?

Old August 27th 05, 11:22 AM
K4YZ

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 03:20:29 -0500, "T-10" anon@jumper wrote in

I don't know you, so for all I know you are a Troll. I know Dan, W4NTI, and
I know of his service.
Dan has earned, in your childish words, his "honor". So also have several
other Veterans who comment in this or other groups.

Where, in any of my posts, did I refer to W4NTI? I didn't. The issue
is Dudly, not anyone else. So why drag yet another person into the
fray?

Sorry, Frankie...the issue now is YOU...

By YOUR own words, you're a disgraced, busted-to-nonrate ex-Marine
who obviously has a serious chip on his shoulder...Not "left behind"
due to over-billeting of MOS's or other personnel issues beyond your
control, but through some act of negligence or misconduct.

You were in an MOS that the Marine Corps spent a lot of money in
order to get you there, yet they deemed you UNFIT to leave the Corps
after less than 4 years as anything but a Private First Class.

A loser.

Ironically you refered to yourself as a "####bird PFC"...

Unfortuantely I knew more than my fair share of "####birds", but
most of them at least managed to get their tours done HONORABLY and get
out the door as Corporals or even Sergeants after a 4 year tour.

At least on the six occassions I got to stand in front of a Marine
officer in regards to my rank, it was prefaced with the words "To All
Who Shall See These, Greetings..."

Guess Frankie of Silliland wasn't listening when the repeated the
words about "Special Trust and Confidence"...Because that's exactly
what being a Marine is all about.

And Frankie couldn't hack it...

Loser.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 27th 05, 02:23 PM
Dave Heil

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 04:02:23 GMT, Dave Heil ,
AMATEUR radio operator and defender of liars and identity thieves,
wrote in t:

snip

Steve acts as if status as a lower-ranking Marine is something to be
denigrated.

Do you think being repeatedly busted to a lower rank is something to be
proud of?

Like Billy Mitchell?

No, like Frank "Not-a-model-Marine" Gilliland.

Well, I'll tell ya, Dave -- I have absolutely no regrets about
anything I did in the Marines, not even the actions that resulted in
my loss of rank.

Okay. Maybe you're a slow learner or perhaps you just have no sense of
remorse. You told us that you weren't a model Marine.

But there's one big difference between me and Dudly
that you can't seem to comprehend: I'm telling the truth. And that's
something I am most definitely proud to admit.

So, the truth is, according to you, that Steve isn't a Marine or that
he's lying. That's an assumption made by you and you've offered no
proof, just accusations.

Now what I don't understand is why you are so passionate about Dudly
when this discussion has absolutely nothing to do with you. Is he your
butt-buddy? Or are you afraid that you are next in line to be exposed
as a military imposter? Why is his business -your- business, Dave?

I challenge you to expose me as a "military imposter", Frank. Make it
your life's work. As far as your last comment: read up on how usenet
works. After all, how did Steve's business become *your business*?

Dave K8MN

Old August 27th 05, 02:37 PM
John Smith

Dave remarked, "You told us that you weren't a model Marine."

My son saved some "GI Joe Action Figures", while not exactly a "model
marine", you can pose them realistically and stage pseudo-military
scenarios which might be more entertaining than you find here... I'd loan
ya a couple if you get bored...

John

Old August 27th 05, 03:19 PM
K4YZ

wrote in t:

snip

Steve acts as if status as a lower-ranking Marine is something to be
denigrated.

Do you think being repeatedly busted to a lower rank is something to be
proud of?

Like Billy Mitchell?

No, like Frank "Not-a-model-Marine" Gilliland.

Well, I'll tell ya, Dave -- I have absolutely no regrets about
anything I did in the Marines, not even the actions that resulted in
my loss of rank.

Okay. Maybe you're a slow learner or perhaps you just have no sense of
remorse. You told us that you weren't a model Marine.

By a far stretch.

He was in an expensive technical MOS (Ground Radar Repair).
You've got to go out of your way to get the USMC to send you home as a
PFC with 3 1/2 years of service..."####bird" was an understatement on
Frankie's part.

The rank of PFC and the less-than-four year tour lends one to
believe that the reason he didn't publish the other 3/4ths of his -214
was that somewhere on that form it said "LESS THAN HONORABLE", or one
of those categories of discharge.

But there's one big difference between me and Dudly
that you can't seem to comprehend: I'm telling the truth. And that's
something I am most definitely proud to admit.

So, the truth is, according to you, that Steve isn't a Marine or that
he's lying. That's an assumption made by you and you've offered no
proof, just accusations.

And O N L Y accusations, Dave.

They claim I am "hiding behind the Privacy Act", but I have
offered them more than adequate PUBLIC resources to validate my
service.

This ludicrous spin about how I am one Steven Robeson claiming the
service of another is assinine.

Now what I don't understand is why you are so passionate about Dudly
when this discussion has absolutely nothing to do with you. Is he your
butt-buddy? Or are you afraid that you are next in line to be exposed
as a military imposter? Why is his business -your- business, Dave?

I challenge you to expose me as a "military imposter", Frank. Make it
your life's work. As far as your last comment: read up on how usenet
works. After all, how did Steve's business become *your business*?

Frankie will do nothing of the kind, Dave.

He was given adequate resources to validate my service...MORE than
adequate if we were to take his not-so-subtle suggestions of having
resources that "you don't even know about" at his disposal. Yet he
claims that he's "most definitely proud to admit" how truthful he is.

He's all three of the "oser's" Hoser Poser Loser

Frankie's done himslef in, Dave, just like Lennie, Markie, Toiddie
and Brain have done in turn...

The Feeble Five.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 27th 05, 09:14 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:23:00 GMT, Dave Heil wrote
in et:

wrote in t:

snip

Steve acts as if status as a lower-ranking Marine is something to be
denigrated.

Do you think being repeatedly busted to a lower rank is something to be
proud of?

Like Billy Mitchell?

No, like Frank "Not-a-model-Marine" Gilliland.

Well, I'll tell ya, Dave -- I have absolutely no regrets about
anything I did in the Marines, not even the actions that resulted in
my loss of rank.

Okay. Maybe you're a slow learner or perhaps you just have no sense of
remorse. You told us that you weren't a model Marine.

Feel free to speculate all you want about my service.

But there's one big difference between me and Dudly
that you can't seem to comprehend: I'm telling the truth. And that's
something I am most definitely proud to admit.

So, the truth is, according to you, that Steve isn't a Marine or that
he's lying. That's an assumption made by you and you've offered no
proof, just accusations.

You haven't been paying attention, Dave. I tossed out several tidbits
of info that he would know if his claim was true, but he tripped up
and proved that he knew -nothing- of what I was talking about.

Now what I don't understand is why you are so passionate about Dudly
when this discussion has absolutely nothing to do with you. Is he your
butt-buddy? Or are you afraid that you are next in line to be exposed
as a military imposter? Why is his business -your- business, Dave?

I challenge you to expose me as a "military imposter", Frank. Make it
your life's work. As far as your last comment: read up on how usenet
works. After all, how did Steve's business become *your business*?

I see you missed that part, too. I was in here on a totally different
issue when someone mentioned that Dudly was a Marine. So I asked him
when he served and what units he was with -- a really simple question.
Heck, it's not like I was asking him his SSN or something. But that's
the way he acted. Up went the red flag. Ever since then he's been
tripping over his tongue and frothing like a rabid dog.

Now that I have answered -your- question, just why are you defending
him with such passion?

Old August 27th 05, 09:25 PM
John Smith

Frank:

When you are all done, won't what he said which is true still be true, and
what he said which is false still be false...

Or, are you making a case that you can now claim the truth, if he stated
it, is now false?

If so, I must admit, I don't understand how that would be any where near
accurate...

John