Old August 27th 05, 09:29 PM
Frank Gilliland

On 27 Aug 2005 07:19:01 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

snip
This ludicrous spin about how I am one Steven Robeson claiming the
service of another is assinine.

I see you finally calmed down long enough to comprehend the issue. And
it's far from assinine. With the advent of the internet it's a simple
matter to look up your own name on a database, and it's much easier to
steal the identity of someone with the same name than someone with a
different name. Doing that I could impersonate any number of people.
It would even be simpler than that if my father had the same name and
didn't hang around the newsgroups to see what I was doing.

And BTW, notice the title of box 11: ".... years and months in
specialty...." IOW, that time doesn't include boot camp or the three
months I had to wait at 29 Palms for an opening in the BE course
(during which I worked as an assistant for the supply officer working
on the TICKET computer system -- an educational mainframe system that
was under development).

You may now resume your tirade.

Old August 27th 05, 10:08 PM
Frank Gilliland

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 13:25:35 -0700, John Smith
wrote in
:

Frank:

When you are all done, won't what he said which is true still be true, and
what he said which is false still be false...

Or, are you making a case that you can now claim the truth, if he stated
it, is now false?

If so, I must admit, I don't understand how that would be any where near
accurate...

John

People lie. It's that simple.

So have you had problems with the alien interfering with your CB
moon-bounce lately?

Old August 27th 05, 11:10 PM

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

From: on Aug 25, 2:42 pm

K4YZ wrote:

Didya catch the part where he says he was ONLY a "####bird
PFC"...?!??!

Sheesh...even Lennie made E5...

Did you catch the part where Jim didn't serve?

Jimmie Miccolis never served.
Mikey Coslo never served.
Dee Flint never served.
Brain Kellie WAS served (by "drudges") at the captain's table!

You act as if status as a veteran is something which gives you
entitlement to be condescending to those who were never in the military.
Every time I see such nonsense, it seems to be from a guy who served in
the rear someplace.

Dave K8MN

Steve acts as if status as a lower-ranking Marine is something to be
denigrated.

Do you think being repeatedly busted to a lower rank is something to be
proud of?

Like Billy Mitchell?

No, like Frank "Not-a-model-Marine" Gilliland.

Sorry, but I missed that. Please point me to the post.

Jim acts as if status as a "amateur" is something which gives him
entitlement to be condescending to those radio professionals who were
never amateurs.

Does he? I've seen no evidence of it. The only radio professional
here, who isn't a radio amateur, is Len Anderson. Len is an insulting
churl.

Jim is a thin-skinned Evangelical CWer.

Dave acts as if status as a DXer is something which gives him
entitlement to be condescending to those who enjoyed DX while not
holding the highest class of amateur licesne.

To those? Well, there's you and you don't seem to know very much about
DXing. You seem to equate it with ragchewing across continents.

Hmmmm? I know not to work French hams out of band on 6 meters.

Have you worked any French stations on 6m?

Hmmmm? I know where to get permission to operate from a piece of real
estate that has no government.

That hasn't been demonstrated.

It took a guy who you claim "doesn't seem to know very much about
DXing" to point that info out to you.

It did? That hasn't been demonstrated either.

It's archived.

But you just can't accept it,
coming from a younger, brighter, better looking, and lower ranking
amateur. Too bad for you.

I thought you were the only person involved. Now it sounds like there
were four in your group.

Hi!

Every time I see such nonsense, it seems to be from a guy who is
insecure about his own accomplishments.

Then again, you've been wearing a chip on your shoulders for years.

No chip. No dip. No parrot.

I've got the facts; you make smug remarks.

I'm always happy to provide a smug remark or two

Indeed.

to a pipsquawk who
thinks he's got all the answers.

Where did I ever say that I've got all the answers? It's just that I
had a few more answers than you did about a particular situation.

But you go shooting off your mouth about another person's ethics, then
post the French out-of-band frequencies where you were working French
Hams. Some A1 Op you are!

Maybe you can have your "facts"
miniaturized along with your DD-214 so you'll have them all at your
disposal.

Dave K8MN

My facts are archived on Google. My DD214 is on file in St Louis.

Old August 27th 05, 11:15 PM

K4YZ wrote:

Of what business do YOU have, Frank of Silliland? Dave's got a
lot more in common with me than you do.

Ahem, you might want to check with Dave before making such sweeping
statements. Hi!

Old August 27th 05, 11:26 PM

From: "K4YZ" on Sat 27 Aug 2005 02:15

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 01:23:09 -0500, "T-10" anon@jumper wrote in
:

Whether or not you approve of Veterans such as W4NTI or K4YZ, the fact
remains that they SERVED!

No, that's not a fact. K4YZ has, through his own words, proved beyond
any reasonable doubt that he did -NOT- serve, at least not in the
capacity he claims.

Yes, I did serve, and you're a disgraced liar, Frankie.

No, Dudly, you have NOT produced ANY proof of having served in the
USMC.

And that WAS through your own words!

You claim that MY "words" prove I didn't serve.

So far, with NO PROOF presented, YOUR words are vague generalities
without specifics. You've claimed being "in seven hostile actions"
but have never said WHERE or WHEN you were actually IN those.

You're a liar. Period.

No period, Dudly. Lots of us readers have come to the conclusion
that you are simply running a con job, a snow job, and cannot
come up with enough details or familiarity to establish that you
actually did all those vague/general things you've described.

It's probably part-and-parcel why you left the Marines as a PFC
instead of as an NCO or SNCO, and is also no doubt as to why you
entered this flame fest to start one of your own.

Tsk, tsk, tsk. Personal insults do not YOUR bona fides make,
Dudly.

The personal-insult-reply is something you use constantly when
challenged to produce ANY proof of what you've said. It is
NOT AN ANSWER. It is just misdirection to avoid YOUR answer.

I've run into many of these impersonators over the
years...(SNIP)

YOU'RE the "impersonator", "Frankie"...

"Impersonating" someone who served Honorably...

We readers have NO PROOF that YOU "served honorably." By your
own words you exited the USMC through a MEDICAL DISCHARGE.
Then you changed that to an "honorable discharge." Inconsistent.

most of whom claim to be Viet-Nam vets that did "secret ops" or
worked independently "behind enemy lines", and often quoting lines
from the movies "Apocolypse, Now", "Platoon" and "Full Metal Jacket"
(and even that early Jack Webb movie). But ask them for proof and they
clam up and get all defensive, just like K4YZ, and now K8MN.

No "defensive"...No "secretive".

NO PROOF from you, Dudly.

While you Chairborne Hams were nit-picking over license qualifications these
two guys were serving their, and YOUR, country.
I defer to K8MN. He is correct and "on the money". Would that the rest of
you do the same.

Honor is earned, not stolen. By defending a valor-thief you are
subverting your own intentions and disrespecting those who -did-
serve, those who are serving right now, and those who have died and
will die in the future.

Words spoken by a non-hacking, busted-to-non-rate loser.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo unimpressed!

Tsk, tsk, tsk. More misdirection by personal insults to a
challenger.
NO PROOF from you, Dudly.

If you want to do the right thing then don't
let yourself be fooled by these fakes -- any true vet will have no
problem with showing proof of service when asked.

I have "proof of service", Frankie, and offered more than enough
non-Privacy Act protected sources for any marginally interested person
to find the results themselves...Even specific dates of promotion
boards...

PRODUCE THEM, Dudly. Give us real links if you have them. Give
us scanned documents in e-mail if you have no links. Give us
some personal references that we can contact, those who you
claim have "served with you." So far you've provided NONE.

You're a liar and a loser, Gilliland. and now YOU have been
exposed.

Tsk, more personal insults from Dudly masquerading as a "reply."

Dudly has NO PROOF of his.

Go ahead...let's see what excuse or rationalization you spin up
for this...

Frank has presented some links for his proof. Frank's words ring
true. YOURS are just vague generalities, no specifics, sound
like they've been cribbed from books, movies, and TV shows.

Quit trying to point fingers at others, Dudly. Remember that every
time you point a finger at someone there are four other fingers of
yours pointing right back at YOU.

Old August 27th 05, 11:30 PM

From: Frank Gilliland on Aug 26, 11:19 pm

On Sat, 27 Aug 2005 04:02:23 GMT, Dave Heil ,
AMATEUR radio operator and defender of liars and identity thieves,
wrote in .?n et:

snip

Steve acts as if status as a lower-ranking Marine is something to be
denigrated.

Do you think being repeatedly busted to a lower rank is something to be
proud of?

Like Billy Mitchell?

No, like Frank "Not-a-model-Marine" Gilliland.

Well, I'll tell ya, Dave -- I have absolutely no regrets about
anything I did in the Marines, not even the actions that resulted in
my loss of rank. But there's one big difference between me and Dudly
that you can't seem to comprehend: I'm telling the truth. And that's
something I am most definitely proud to admit.

Now what I don't understand is why you are so passionate about Dudly
when this discussion has absolutely nothing to do with you. Is he your
butt-buddy? Or are you afraid that you are next in line to be exposed
as a military imposter? Why is his business -your- business, Dave?

Dave was in the "foreign service," i.e., the Department of State
as a government employee. "He's from the government and is here
to help" or something like that...:-)

Dave is a Pro-Code-Test Advocate. Dudly is more-or-less a PCTA.
Dave wants to fiercely attack ANY No-Code-Test Advocate (NCTA).

Frank, you've come out as an NCTA and thus are on Dave's ****list.

Dave thinks you've "sided" with me. I'm on Dave's ****list from
years ago. :-)

Dave makes it "his business" to denigrate, demean, and personally
insult any NCTA. He imagines himself a "leader." He isn't leider
fabled in song and story.

Ackshully, Dave hasn't specified a lot of detail of what HE DID
in his military service in the air farts in "a country at war."
He's admitted to doing something in regards to MARS, but MARS
was never part of mainstream military communications.

Dave shows no indication of EVER picking up the art of diplomacy
in a government secretariat that is supposed to use diplomacy.

Maybe that's one reason why U.S. foreign policy isn't universally
beloved around the world? :-)

Old August 28th 05, 12:01 AM

K4YZ wrote:

The rank of PFC and the less-than-four year tour lends one to
believe that the reason he didn't publish the other 3/4ths of his -214
was that somewhere on that form it said "LESS THAN HONORABLE", or one
of those categories of discharge.

And your DD-214?

Old August 28th 05, 12:25 AM

From: K4YZ on Aug 27, 7:32 am

(N0IMD in yet another drag) wrote:

Big Snip

Steve acts as if status as a lower-ranking Marine is something to be
denigrated.

It is when the Marine obtained that rank on the way DOWN, and then
tries to act as if he was some kind of hero for having got that way.

"Act as if he was some kind of hero?" Didn't see that of Frank
at all.

WE all saw that "some kind of hero" stuff of YOU, Dudly.

Show us some PROOF of having been IN those "seven hostile actions."

Show us some PROOF of having done all that avionics work.

Show us some PROOF of having been that "Assistant NCOIC of MARS."

Every time I see such nonsense, it seems to be from a guy who is
insecure about his own accomplishments.

Gee...How ironic. I was thinking the same about YOU and your
"Somalia" operation...Funny how that came out after Dave had been
talking about his DXpeditions and I had been talking about operating
from Okinawa...

Kinda has that "ME TOO! ME TOO!" ring to it...

Funny, isn't it..?!?!

Not funny at all. YOU are the one insecure.

Tsk, Diplomat Dave went on "DXpeditions" while working for the
State Department in those "DX" embassies? Looked like he was
there in government service, not in any amateur radio junket.

Just exactly WHAT did you do for "operations from Okinawa?"
Did you help save Guam? Establish national security through
contact with MARS? What PROOF do you have of that esteemed
(or steamed) "Assistant NCOIC" position? Can you describe
the MARS station from memory at least? Do you have any friends
(ahem) who can be your references? You've not named a single
one. After 18 years of supposed service you have none?

I've been busting your chops for years to PROVE that your
bootlegging from Somalia WASN'T bootlegging, and you refuse to ante-up
some "proof" of ANY sort of it's legitimacy...Yet here YOU are trying
to "diss" me on military service that can be verified in any of several
PUBLIC files.

Just exactly WHAT are those "PUBLIC files?" How "PUBLIC" are
they? Who can easily access those "PUBLIC files?" Tell us
WHAT those "PUBLIC files" are.

For one thing, Dudly, you are definitely NOT in any JAG nor have
you been. Even if you're just an ex-medical-corpsman in the USN
instead of the USMC, you would have NO knowledge of either USAF
or USA special regulations. Both USA and USAF special regs
cover MARS operations; I've given links to the U.S. Army websites
which have specific ARs and SRs concerning amateur radio
operation. YOU have given squat, dink, nothing but shouting and
hollering of how others are all "bootlegging" or doing dishonest
things...in short, just personal insults to others instead of
showing us any of "your proof." Describe the applicable UCMJ
text saying that amateur radio operations from Somalia is
"bootlegging." Diplomat Dave never showed us any legal cites
that stated armed forces officials cannot allow/disallow
armed forces personnel from doing such things.

We readers are still waiting for YOUR PROOF of claims, brags,
assorted braggadoccio from years back of your bull**** in here.

Tell us specifically just WHERE and WHEN you were IN those
"seven hostile actions." Do so in more detail than the vague
generalities you've posted so far. Surprise us. yawn

What "chops" have you "busted?" So far, only your own
credibility. All you do in regards to "chop busting" is
personal insults of those who challenge you to provide proof.

You have not. You cannot. You are an imposter. Simple as that.

Old August 28th 05, 01:00 AM
John Smith

Len:

Little boys who never grow up only have their fairy tale dreams, how could
it be different--it is obvious from the get-go that they dream they are
secret agents fighting some secret war. They imagine themselves important
"radio operatives", not ever realizing the gov't has let old, retired,
decrepit men dream they are still vitally important as they have been
warehoused in "amateur service."

No longer can they tell reality from the dream, they are either unable or
unwilling to face the stark reality--it would be too painful... now they
must be left to hide within this dream world, they no longer have the
courage to face the truth... strange, but it probably all started out
with everyone wanting to be nice to them, but it became an evil and
diabolical trap to the demise of their credibility and respectability...

No one takes any joy in such a sorrowful thing...

John

Old August 28th 05, 01:03 AM
John Smith

Frank:

Their are either aliens, or their are angels--a belief in either is likely
to get a man laughed at, in some place at some time...

I have trouble in believing in either, but one is true!

Why, you just don't think and so don't have to worry?

John