Old August 19th 03, 11:33 PM

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 09:51:29 -0400, GeorgeF in rec.radio.scanner -
om :

Notice please the website address at the end of the posts which contains the
'licensed4fun' .

It's George himself!

Just drop off the ebay.htm at the end of the address, and you'll go right to
George's selling site....

I just can't stop laughing....

Well you can stop laughing because Bill lives down the street from
me....He does his own thing, I do mine..... in fact I'm the one who
inteurduced Bill to computers. And yes he used mine to make many posts
until he got his own.

Hell if weren’t for me we would have lost another scanning hobbiest due
to being snubbed buy the experts….

BTW your google search would have turned this up as well as its already
been hashed out sometime ago…..

But Steve thanks for your reposting the tag lines that were on my
computer when Bill made his posts. All the extra advertising helps.
But you forgot my other website, since you’re into rebroadcasting tag
lines don’t forget http://www.AuctonWholesaler.com

I love how people like overlook good information and rather dwell on
personal attacks….There are some experts on that subject right here on
this groups.

George
http://www.MilirComms.com

Hahaha, I remember you now. The $5000 a week ebay guy.

Some people.

Old August 19th 03, 11:39 PM

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 10:58:54 -0400, GeorgeF in rec.radio.scanner -
om :

Pilotjoeturner wrote:
Sorry but George has a good website. Very easy to navagate. Much easier than
any of the others mentioned. If it weren't for his a lot of what i find
during searches would go unidentified. It would be more helpful if people
stopped attack others works. I wouldn't blame anyone for taking down their
websites because it seems like no one appreciates it when others try to help.

This is very sad especially for us who rely on websites for our scanning
information.

As Roddy King said "can't we just get along?".

Ya I'm tired of the personal attacks, lies and everything else that goes
along with the internet. If you noticed I've since stop posting my
military logs cause I was tired of attacks and then finding info in the
logs appearing in Larry's publications. Pretty much the Milcom list is
just a frequency/log collect for Monitoring Times.

Maybe I'll start posting logging again but I just don't know.

STEVE LA Its clear you don't like my website so here you go, would
you like me to take it down? yes or no. Pretty simple. If you wish
I'll take it down. But before you answer you might want to consider
what inforamtion I could put in its place...

George
http://www.MilAirComs.com

See ya, don't let the door hit ya in the ass.
Maybe you should use your bandwidth for some good this
time...errr...nah, just another $5000 per week internet scam
in it's place I'm sure.

Old August 19th 03, 11:48 PM
N8KDV

On 19 Aug 2003 06:02:04 -0700,
(Billy) in rec.radio.scanner - :

Plus 'Edna' at least I use my real name and address on the groups,
nothing here to hide.....

Edna I too am here in Florida. I have tried may times to polity ask
where one can get information on milair frequencies. And I too have
been snubbed. **** I live only a few miles from the one of the biggest
milair monitors in Florida and all I get from him is rude comments
anytime I ask a question.

I'm honestly not sure I even want to start with you, considering this:
http://groups.google.com/groups?selm...&output=gplain
but hey, what the hell.

If it weren't for George I would have never gotten any help. He has
also taken the time to teach me out he finds frequencies in the
government sources. And thanks to that I have several scanners that
activity monitor milair. You mention all these great email lists.
If they're so great then why don't you share them so others can enjoy?
I would like to know where I can get more information.

Are you serious? I don't know where you think you got snubbed. Browsing
Google and you. It looks like you got some help here.

Why are all the old time monitors in the milair hobby grouchy old
pricks? Then they hide behind fake names and email address here
because they don't want us to know who they are.

If you want to broadcast your name and address all over the internet, have at it.
I don't and never will. Lots of hams have posted against your buddy with their call signs.

Indeed, Billy8156 and GeorgeF are very good buddies. They are extremely close to one another. LMAO

What is the big deal here, I know about as much as you from your freaking
hotmail address as you do from my fake nym. Some people.

Almost forgot, George was right about the Grove CD's. I bought both
the Military and the Federal frequency ones. Nothing by crap. The
military one has copies of the same GOVERNMENT docs George uses for
his website. The only different is Grove's copies are several years
outdated. The Federal CD was a total waste. No lists for individual
areas, nothing! Just more outdated governemnt PDF files. Yea, I too
have bought stuff from Grove and none of it panned out.

I bought a Spectrum CD database once, and think it sucks. I never
started a crusade against them because of it.
Every bit of info you need is in google, and I'm sure you already know it.

Keep up the good work George. Just remember thank you's are usually
spoken softly. It's the bitchers who yell at the top of their lungs
while hiding behind fake names and addresses.

Bill

Sock?

Old August 20th 03, 02:44 AM

On Tue, 19 Aug 2003 20:01:58 -0400, GeorgeF in rec.radio.scanner -
om :

wrote:

Edna_Rimby, looks like your one of the number #1 posters on the
alt.swinger board. Ya, I know how to use a google usenet search too.
So you do just swing with your wife? Are you into full swaping? Or are
you gay? Which form of swing are you into. I didn't feel looking at
the 114 posts you made to the swinger group. Or I know, you swing with
Steve out there in Ohio (or is that HOIo).....

But one post did stick out which you replyed to, the subject:
"Two skanky Ho's looking for action in Florida" Then you mentioned
"kids".... I bet if I look at the Pedophile website I'll see your
picture.....

George
http://www.MilAiComms.com

Your Google skills are as impressive as your monitoring skills!! Hahaha

For godsakes man, you didn't even provide a link or some juicy quotes
like I did for your sockpuppet!

Don't worry, you won't find any of my personal info on any of the pedophile
web sites you run georgie. I'm quite safe from an loser like you outing me.
You on the other hand have some very dirty hands. Perhaps we will become
more acquainted in the future.

Old August 20th 03, 03:42 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

Pilotjoeturner wrote:
[...]

Poor George, on the pity pot. You just go ahead and post your little logging.

http://www.MilAirComms.com

Old August 20th 03, 03:57 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

Pilotjoeturner wrote:
[...]

Take it down for all I care George, take down ALL your websites including the porn
sites you claim to have. Post all the 'inforamtion' you want. LMAO

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com

Old August 20th 03, 06:51 PM
N8KDV

GeorgeF wrote:

N8KDV wrote:

What I find interesting George, is that in reading the Billy8156 messages I found
one posted on April 19, 2001 actually looking for George Fetter, when on April 18,
2001, Billy8156 has your ad for the eBay thing at the bottom.

Steve, ever year of "affiliate marketing techniques"?

Yes George, I've 'yeard' of them. LMAO

I guess not.
Bill is an affiliate of my program, just like about 1200 other people
who advertise it as well. The funny thing is that you keep repeating
the link here which creates more sales for me but you don't get any
commission. Now if you were an affiliate you would have received 50% of
each sale....You makeith laugh...

You just like digging up dirt where there's only concrete....

George
http://www.MilAirComms.com
http://www.AuctionWholealer.com
http://www.Licensed4Fun.com
Since Steven likes personally attacking my websites I'll just display
more in my Sig File....I'll keep it clean here and won't post my adult
websites I run....