Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old January 14th 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default OT Smile, Roy don't smile

wrote:
www.devilfinder.com The Keys Brothers Meridian Mississippi

The Keys Brothers set an Aircraft record which still stands, or so I
read before.A guy in Meridian (at the Airport developed some VHF (Very
High Frequency) Radios so the Keys brothers could keep in touch via
Radio with the Airport people.You can say Bull**** all you want to,
David.

Dancing on Dangerous Ground program (www.devilfinder.com it) is on the
Ovation tv channel right now.I am Celtic, I know how to get Anti-Gravity
too.
cuhulin

VHF refers to a swath of spectrum. It's been there since the big bang.
If you meant they invented VHF 2-way radio then you have said so. All
I can see they invented was mid-air refueling.

OT, Smile Burr Shortwave 1 January 4th 08 02:47 AM
OT Smile Burr Shortwave 4 October 11th 07 03:19 AM
Smile Burr Shortwave 2 December 30th 04 12:19 AM
Smile Burr Shortwave 0 September 14th 04 10:19 PM
Smile Warpcore Shortwave 3 September 25th 03 12:35 AM