Old October 2nd 10, 07:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : ?Q? Why Isn't Jerry Brown Doing His Job ? = Arrest theIllegal Alien that Used Forged Papers !

On 10/2/2010 11:48 AM, John Smith wrote:

You step over jerry brown to call meg a liar? GET REAL! jerry queer
brown is an artist in deceptive verbal communications!

Time for someone else, we are bored with the same old lies we will get
from the queer.

Regards,
JS

I will bet he is a favorite in san fransicko though, both in the
bath-houses and the polls!

Damn homosexuals would pass up Jesus to cast a vote for brown!

Regards,
JS
Old October 2nd 10, 08:23 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 10/2/2010 12:22 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

I didn't know Whitman was the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Ohh, you missed the reverse implication, huh?

That's OK. The young and challenged often do ...

Regards,
JS
Old October 2nd 10, 08:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 10/2/2010 12:23 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 10/2/2010 12:22 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

I didn't know Whitman was the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Ohh, you missed the reverse implication, huh?

That's OK. The young and challenged often do ...

Regards,
JS

So, let me be more pointed ... when stacking up meg alongside brown,
jerry appears to be your standard satanic queer ...

Regards,
JS

Old October 2nd 10, 08:29 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 10/2/2010 12:21 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

Rabid combat gerbils, attack!

Yeah, you will get used to it. But, at first, stripping away the
political correctness and just stating things in plain honest english
can appear to be quite shocking ... one reason it should be done a lot
more. To discourage the "ornate trappings" which eventually lead to
outright lies ...

Regards,
JS
Old October 2nd 10, 08:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 10/2/2010 12:41 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

You're not helping her: http://www.megwhitman.com/on_the_record.php

You are not paying attention ... I already said, the ballot is nothing
but a list of people you DON'T want in public office ... however, I,
personally, DO think meg is the lesser of two evils ... if the
difference is even worthwhile to consider is debatable ... but then, I
have implied that many, many times ...

Regards,
JS

Old October 2nd 10, 08:54 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : ? Jerry Brown Forged Papers !

On 10/2/2010 1:43 PM, dave wrote:

Meg Whitman is a fascist hypocrite who hates America

Jerry Brown is an old-school California liberal patriot

(Which would you rather be seated next to on the redeye to Newark?)

You too have suddenly went as dense as lead? Oh yeah, you have always
been like that ...

Oh well, you only restate, in differing words, what I have been saying
.... there has not been a decent candidate on the ballot in decades ...
well, there was Ron Paul ... still, the ballot will remain nothing but a
list of people who SHOULD NOT BE in public servant positions until we
"fix" things.

It is just scary to have to consider the possibility that only a
revolution will do this ... you can't blame people for dragging their
feet before having to respond to that.

Regards,
JS
Old October 2nd 10, 09:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

Default (OT) : The Issue Is "Freedom of Religion" -and- 'The Separation ofChurch and State' -wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

On Oct 2, 12:41*pm, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult
wrote:
In article ,
*John Smith wrote:

On 10/2/2010 12:23 PM, John Smith wrote:
On 10/2/2010 12:22 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

I didn't know Whitman was the second coming of Jesus Christ.

Ohh, you missed the reverse implication, huh?

That's OK. The young and challenged often do ...

Regards,
JS

So, let me be more pointed ... when stacking up meg alongside brown,
jerry appears to be your standard satanic queer ...

You're not helping her:http://www.megwhitman.com/on_the_record.php

The ISSUE Is "Freedom of Religion"
-and- The Separation of Church and State
-wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

- MEG ON PROPOSITION 8
-
- ³I believe marriage should be a union between
- a man and a woman. I also strongly support
- California¹s civil union laws and believe all
- Californians should respect the legal rights
- of same sex couples.²
-
- Which agrees with Obama.
-
- Also:http://www.megwhitman.com/latinos.php

HELLO "Civil Union" Is Marriage before a State
Licensed Justice-of-the-Peace; Civil Judge, etc
and Does NOT place a Requirement for Churches
to Perform a LGBT Marriage -thus- Insuring the
Separation of Church-and-State.

Point-of-Fact : Prez Obama Wants so-called
"Gay Marriage" and Forcing Christian Churches
to Preform "Gay Marriages" -or- Loose Their
Federal Charitable Tax Status.

Prez Obama Does Not Respect The Separation
of Church-and-State : Prez Obama Wants the
Power of "The State" {US Federal Government
to Usurp the Freedom of the Churches.

YES Prez Obama Actively and Openiing Supports
so-called "Gay Marriage" and Forcing Christian
Churches to Perform "Gay Marriages"
-plus- Prez Obama Wants to Allowing LGBTs to
Sue Churches If the Church Will Not Preform
"Gay Marriage" : Trial Lawyers Love Prez Obama !

You Put In a "Freedom of Religion" 'Clause'
In Any "Gay Marriage" Law and I Am For It
-however- Leave It Out and Force Churches to
Perform "Gay Marriage" and I Am Against It [.]

Just Say NO to the Tyranny of LGBT 'Gay' Rights
TRUMPING All Other Civilian Rights of Non-LGBTs
including "Freedom of Religion" for All Persons
of Faith - can i get an 'amen' to that !?!

and that is the way that i see it ~ RHF

Old October 2nd 10, 10:17 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

John Smith wrote:

It is just scary to have to consider the possibility that only a
revolution will do this

Do what? WTF are you babbling about? Do you want corporations to run
everything? Wasn't the Army better when they cooked their own food?

The TV has made you stupid and ridiculous. Try to learn the truth.

" America faces its greatest threat since the Civil War. The worst fears
of the Founders are being realized, as powerful corporate interests have
taken over our culture and representative government. We the People now
face a fundamental choice: take back our country ... or do nothing, and
become victims of tyranny and empire.

In We the People: A Call to Take Back America, Thom Hartmann (the
acclaimed author of Unequal Protection and The Last Hours of Ancient
Sunlight) tells a compelling story — of how a government of, by, and for
the people has been replaced by corporate domination. Through brilliant
analysis and Neil Cohn ‘s imaginative illustrations, this fully graphic
book illuminates the central dynamics of American politics.

He reveals the forgotten history of the Founders’ intent and the devious
way that corporations came to possess “human” rights. He explains what
the Boston Tea Party actually was, how the events of the 19th century’s
“Second American Revolution” resemble today’s administration, and how
“corporatists” disguised as conservatives are looting assets from We the
People’s common ownership through privatization schemes.

Most importantly, the book issues a call to action from citizens who
want to restore true democracy, and liberty and justice... for all.
-We the People - Cover

http://www.we-the-people-book.com/

Old October 2nd 10, 11:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 10/2/2010 4:16 PM, dave wrote:

Ahh, "separate but equal"; novel concept

The church has nothing to do with it. It is a contract between two
people and the state to operate the most elemental form of social unit,
a household.

In the oldest recording of history, the book of Genesis, in the bible,
God gave marriage to man and woman--two queers simply cannot be married.
Marriage is a religious tradition which predates civilization,
government, tribes, villages, towns, cities, courts, mans' laws, etc.
Queers are denied marriage--God considers homosexual sex an abomination.

Queers demand separation of church and state, now is the time to deliver
it up to them--marriage is under the authority of God and his
representatives--the churches.

Governmnt must far overstep its' bounds to be able to say the smallest
thing about marriage. Such a government no one can, nor should, have
the smallest respect for ... and such is how it really is ... government
has now reduced itself, in respect, to the status queers hold in
heterosexual society.

You just can change the facts ...

Regards,
JS