Old October 5th 10, 01:36 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : ? Jerry Brown Forged Papers !

Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:
In ,
John wrote:

On 10/2/2010 7:30 PM, Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

An army may gather, but only the rider will do the fighting. The
rest will
merely witness it.

Yeah, I often stand on the sidelines and do nothing ... however, if that
day I don't, go on with what you are doing ... simply pay me no heed ...

If you were a real christian, you would have to worry about blasphemy.
Now,
hurry on, sonny, with all that pretend outrage.

On 10/3/2010 3:20 PM, dave wrote:

Gambling at Rick's?!?

I'm shocked...shocked, I say.

Old October 5th 10, 02:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default (OT) : The Issue Is "Freedom of Religion" -and- 'The Separationof Church and State' -wrt- 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

On 10/4/2010 2:54 PM, (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯)

You must be a fool. It is all in your head. Government has as much
authority, power and respect as the people it governs will allow it ...
if you haven't noticed, that is not much today.

If you are still into government worship, I understand how the landscape
will look different to you; But, realize, the people in mental
institutions which are locked into the "reality they live" are much in
the same predicament--it sure looks real to them!

In truth, glimpse the world in reality ... drugs have never been easier
to obtain ... guns have never been easier to obtain ... prostitutes have
never been easier to obtain ... more laws are being broken in front of
me than I can shake a stick at ... drive into the bad part of the city
you live in, see if it isn't scarier than it has ever been (if in doubt,
ask a cop) ... etc., etc.

And, you stand there and act as if I am going to believe there is
respect for the law left? That anyone has respect for any sheet of
paper that government issues?

You are joking right? And, if I have gone off the deep edge and this is
not happening right before my eyes ... then brother, this is one hell of
a nightmare I am living through!

Regards,
JS

Old October 5th 10, 03:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 10/4/2010 2:42 PM, (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯)

Specify ANY place in the United States where a couple can
be lawfully married in a church WITHOUT having a marriage
license. AND be accorded all of the benefits to married couples
that the state provides. THEN we can discuss this.

I asked my wife, she remembers as I, we may be mistaken, but in 1970
when we wed in a Catholic church, the only paper we can remember was one
saying our blood types were compatibly for some damn reason ... perhaps
something about a possible chance of death or defect in the offspring if
incompatible ...

The paper work is in a bank lockbox so we can't check just now ... it
sounds like there have been changes since then ...

Regards,
JS
Old October 5th 10, 03:08 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On 10/4/2010 5:47 PM, (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯)

Right. And there are a LOT of benefits available to the legally-
married. And artificially/arbitrarily-added religious embellishments
add ZERO legal value to a marriage. They do NOTHING to legitimize
it.

Brother, if you are getting married to collect government benefits, you
shouldn't be married in the first place.

Any valid reason to marry has NOTHING what-so-ever to do with government
benefits ... and they some wonder why divorce is so high?

ROFLOL ... ROFLOL ... ROFLOL

Regards,
JS
Old October 5th 10, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 10/4/2010 5:47 PM, (¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯)

Right. And there are a LOT of benefits available to the legally-
married. And artificially/arbitrarily-added religious embellishments
add ZERO legal value to a marriage. They do NOTHING to legitimize
it.

Brother, if you are getting married to collect government benefits, you
shouldn't be married in the first place.

He didn't say anything like that.

Any valid reason to marry has NOTHING what-so-ever to do with government
benefits ...

And yet those benefits *do* get conferred on married people.

Jim

Old October 5th 10, 03:31 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics
RHF RHF is offline

Default Idiots-R-Us : Married In God's Eyes -wrt- No License Issued By "The State"

On Oct 4, 2:42*pm, "(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) http://
www.LayoffRemedy.com" wrote:
On Mon, 04 Oct 2010 08:20:08 -0700,
Chïna Blüe Öyster Cult wrote:

(¯`·.¸Craig Chilton¸.·´¯) http://www.LayoffRemedy.com wrote:

[ ... ]

- - - (1) *ALL marriages are STATE-licensed.
- - - NO license, NO marriage!

Now But NOT Always in the Past . . .

FWIW - The Commingling of Marriage as a Function
"Of The State" {State Record} that was Performed by
'The Church' stated as Codified during Napoleon's
Reign in France -wrt- The "Napoleonic Code"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleonic_code

"The State"s Issued 'Birth Certificates' -replaced-
Church Recorded 'Baptismal Records' as a Legal
Proof of Birth and Citizenship and Inheritance.
Old October 5th 10, 04:04 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

On Oct 4, 10:54*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 10/4/2010 7:44 PM, RHF wrote:

What State ?
* .

That was done to appease Calif, however, we ended up getting married in
Nevada so all the relative could gamble! *I don't think the paperwork
was even required there ... but then, again, I could be mistaken.

It all had to do with making you aware because the baby might have to be
given a transfusion on birth, says my wife ... I don't know, and too
lazy to research it.

Regards,
JS

This is what they told the people back in those days. No longer
required in some states and the reason is truly disgusting. Don't even
research this...
Old October 5th 10, 04:10 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

Default Surely there is a better way to dole out free stuff rather thanto require marriage.... 'Civil Union' -versus- "Gay Marriage"

On 10/4/2010 8:00 PM, Beam Me Up Scotty wrote:

So the Gay reason to marry isn't the need for "commitment" it's the need
for GOVERNMENT WELFARE.

Surely there is a better way to dole out free stuff rather than to
require marriage....

Exactly. Has about the same value as homosexual marriage ... none!

Regards,
JS
Old October 5th 10, 04:58 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 10/4/2010 7:25 PM, Clave wrote:

Any valid reason to marry has NOTHING what-so-ever to do with government
benefits ...

And yet those benefits *do* get conferred on married people.

Jim

The fact that I exist in the world absolutely means dust will settle on me
... and has about as much meaning to marriage as marriage to the dust on
me.

If you took away all government benefits, the effect on valid marriage
would be zero. The government give tax breaks to the rich, also ... the
ways of government are a mystery to logic, reason and sanity ...

Nice tap-dance. Let us know if you ever have anything serious to say about
the issue.

Jim

Old October 5th 10, 05:00 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,alt.politics.liberalism,alt.religion.christian,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.economics

"Beam Me Up Scotty" wrote in
message ...

On 10/4/2010 7:25 PM, Clave wrote:

Any valid reason to marry has NOTHING what-so-ever to do with
government
benefits ...

And yet those benefits *do* get conferred on married people.

So the Gay reason to marry isn't the need for "commitment" it's the need
for GOVERNMENT WELFARE.

I see -- you're so confused and embarrassed by what I said that you have to
pretend I said something completely different.

Jim