Old October 10th 10, 06:09 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh
RHF RHF is offline

Default GOP: We'll cut .we'll cut. . .something

On Oct 8, 7:48*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 10/8/2010 10:18 AM, Sid9 wrote:

I see you have a complaint about American corporations.
These are the very same corporations that support Republicans in
elections and ship jobs overseas.

Well, come on, the ONLY problem we have had, going back decades, is
republic-crats and demo-cans involved in politics ... if these two
groups would be left out, we would actually make some progress!

JS,

Would that be Progressive Progress ?
-or- Regressive Progress ?

remember there is a lot to be said for . . .
simply doing nothing* ;;-}} ~ RHF

* do no harm
Old October 10th 10, 06:32 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh

On 10/9/2010 10:09 PM, RHF wrote:

JS,

Would that be Progressive Progress ?
-or- Regressive Progress ?

remember there is a lot to be said for . . .
simply doing nothing* ;;-}} ~ RHF

* do no harm
.

I wish someone would make a list of all which republi-crats have done
which have improved my, my families, my friends and those in my
communities lives ... of course, I would need a list of all which the
demo-cans have done to improve all of this too ...

Because, guess what, we are all sitting here seeing nothing!

And, then, they want us to vote one of 'em in? They are joking, right?

Regards,
JS
Old October 10th 10, 08:45 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 10/9/2010 10:09 PM, RHF wrote:

JS,

Would that be Progressive Progress ?
-or- Regressive Progress ?

remember there is a lot to be said for . . .
simply doing nothing* ;;-}} ~ RHF

* do no harm
.

I wish someone would make a list of all which republi-crats have done
which have improved my, my families, my friends and those in my
communities lives ... of course, I would need a list of all which the
demo-cans have done to improve all of this too ...

Because, guess what, we are all sitting here seeing nothing!

Social Security
FDIC/SLIC
Reasonably good schools
(mostly) Safe food
(mostly) Safe drugs
Interstate and US highway systems
Communications infrastructure
Crime fighting
Libraries
Clean air
Clean water
The Internet
Veteran support structure
Safer automobiles
Safer planes
Employee protection
ad inf

Old October 10th 10, 09:02 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/10/2010 12:45 AM, Brenda Ann wrote:

Social Security
FDIC/SLIC
Reasonably good schools
(mostly) Safe food
(mostly) Safe drugs
Interstate and US highway systems
Communications infrastructure
Crime fighting
Libraries
Clean air
Clean water
The Internet
Veteran support structure
Safer automobiles
Safer planes
Employee protection
ad inf

Actually, that is a terrible list of tragedy and destruction. SSI was
set up correctly, and would be running with a surplus ... if the money
hadn't been stolen and a bunch of IOU's replacing the funds. My drugs
are not safe and the vaccines are downright poisonous. Crime has never
been higher nor the murder rate higher. The libraries have been gutted
and they keep reselling them to me, after they reassign the last funds I
have given them into some "general fund." The water is all polluted
with the drugs coming from urine upstream. The internet was "given" to
us when the military was done with it... the automobiles are all ugly, I
can't tell one from another, they are small and frankly, I doubt their
"safety." I could list all the others and the problems with considering
them "a great benefit" to me ... but then, I think you can do that as
well as I ... most likely.

Regards,
JS
Old October 10th 10, 01:10 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

"Brenda Ann" wrote in message

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 10/9/2010 10:09 PM, RHF wrote:

JS,

Would that be Progressive Progress ?
-or- Regressive Progress ?

remember there is a lot to be said for . . .
simply doing nothing* ;;-}} ~ RHF

* do no harm
.

I wish someone would make a list of all which republi-crats have done
which have improved my, my families, my friends and those in my
communities lives ... of course, I would need a list of all which the
demo-cans have done to improve all of this too ...

Because, guess what, we are all sitting here seeing nothing!

Social Security

People say it's going bankrupt

FDIC/SLIC

But yet we pay dearly for this in banking fee which are going thru the roof
everytime we turn around.

Reasonably good schools

With the highest dropout rate and the dumbest students ever

(mostly) Safe food

And recalls every month of something else.

(mostly) Safe drugs

Ask the person injury lawyers about this one.

Interstate and US highway systems

Destroying your cars with pot holes big as your car.

Communications infrastructure

Which is constantly changing with the lowest ability for interagency
communications ever.

Crime fighting

Which is why the crime rate is up in many communities right now and police
and fire are getting cut backs on a regular basis instead of the city
officials taking a pay cut.

Libraries

OK this one is good.

Clean air

Depends on where you live and how you view clean.

Clean water

Full of chemicals which individually would kill you.

The Internet

This is ok, but turning into the new spam capital of the world.

Veteran support structure

Veterns aren't all happy with this either.

Safer automobiles

Recall recall recall

Safer planes

Planes are still teh safest mode of transportation - this is ok, IF you
don't happen to have the same name as someone on their black list.

Employee protection

Really?

ad inf

Old October 10th 10, 02:53 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave

On 10/10/2010 4:02 AM, John Smith wrote:

Actually, that is a terrible list of tragedy and destruction. SSI was
set up correctly, and would be running with a surplus ... if the
money hadn't been stolen and a bunch of IOU's replacing the funds.

True...sad, but true. Blame BOTH parties for greed. Of course greed is
"obviously" a new thing. It's not like there are records of greed going
back to time immemorial.

My drugs are not safe and the vaccines are downright poisonous.

Huh? Your (legal, prescription) drugs can't be that unsafe, as you are
obviously still here to bitch about it. There are tens of thousands of
prescription drugs and 98 or 99% of them have proven to be safe and
effective. Vaccines "poisonous"? I dunno, a LOT of people have taken
them and a LOT of people are still here to talk about it. Again, a
*very* high percentage of people find them effective; a very small
percentage have a bad reaction, occasionally (very occasionally), fatal.

Lemme be the first to tell you this: Life is not perfect. If it were
perfect, you would be in heaven. And if you were in heaven, you would be
dead. So quitcher bitchin'.

Crime has never been higher nor the murder rate higher.

Mebbe, mebbe not. The population is larger, so is crime higher on a
percentage basis? Higher compared to what? The bad old days of the "Wild
West"? The 1930s gangster days?

The libraries have been gutted and they keep reselling them to me,
after they reassign the last funds I have given them into some
"general fund."

Our libraries here are just fine, thank you very much. Sorry to hear
that yours have been mismanaged.

The water is all polluted with the drugs coming from urine upstream.

Yes, our society does need to find a better way to dispose of unused Rx
drugs. But, a two-edged sword. Those drugs keep us living longer. Again,
nothing is completely perfect.

The internet was "given" to us when the military was done with it...

I don't know about "given"; "evolved" might be a better word. It's here
for whatever reason and gives you a platform to bitch, so why are you
complaining?

...the automobiles are all ugly, I can't tell one from another, they
are small and frankly, I doubt their "safety."

WTF are you talking about? You doubt their safety? Do you want to go
flying through a non-safety glass windshield? Do you want to get
skewered by an old fashioned steering column?

Cars are all ugly? What do you consider a pretty car? A 1951 Studebaker?
A 1953 Nash? A Pacer?

Side note #1: A year ago, my cousin said the cars were ugly and
blamed it on Obama. Only problem was, Obama was in office for only ONE
year at the time -- and cars have a TWO to THREE year design cycle. But
hey, blame Obama for ANYthing and EVERYthing, no matter what.

Side note #2: I'm driving a turbo GM Kappa...and I don't think it's
ugly. Your -opinion- may vary.

Sadly, it looks like you have crossed the line from being a cantankerous
curmudgeon to being a world class whiner. Lighten up, you'll live
longer. Oh, sorry, I forgot. You want perfection and are in a hurry to
get to heaven...

Bwahahahahaha...

Best regards,
JfK
Old October 10th 10, 04:56 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh

Default Idiot's-R-Us : "American Progress" Does It Result From Good Government -or- The Onward and Upward Spirit of the American People

"RHF" wrote in message
On Oct 10, 6:01 am, dave wrote:
RHF wrote:

- - - Social Security

- - Bankrupt

- Solvent through 2037 with no tweaking.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/34941334/Will...ocial_Security

'Special Dave' may you live long enough . . .
to see it - live long and prosper 'til then ~ RHF

CBS News.
This year, for the first time since the 1980s, when Congress last
overhauled Social Security,
the retirement program is projected to pay out more in benefits than it
collects in taxes -
nearly $29 billion more.
.http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6302588.shtml

Old October 10th 10, 05:35 PM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh

On 10/10/2010 8:56 AM, amdx wrote:

- - - Social Security

- - Bankrupt

- Solvent through 2037 with no tweaking.

http://www.cnbc.com/id/34941334/Will...ocial_Security

'Special Dave' may you live long enough . . .
to see it - live long and prosper 'til then ~ RHF

CBS News.
This year, for the first time since the 1980s, when Congress last
overhauled Social Security,
the retirement program is projected to pay out more in benefits than it
collects in taxes -
nearly $29 billion more.
.http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/...n6302588.shtml

Make them put the money back in the SSI fund which they never should
have taken out. It was used to finance the boat people from vietnam,
pay their rent, buy 'em a car, provide food, medical, school, etc.

Now it is funding new immigrants, illegal aliens, etc. ... just put the
money back and it will be in fine shape ... other areas of government
will be deeply in debt and bankrupt though ...

AUDIT THE FED! FIND OUT WHO REALLY OWNS THE GOLD IN FT. KNOX ... IF IT
ISN'T GOLD PLATED TUNGSTEN BARS!

Regards,
JS
Old October 10th 10, 05:47 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Idiot's-R-Us : "AmericanProgress" Does It Result From Good Gov...

http://www.superiortool.com
PEX Pocket Crimper.Model No.070100

I bought it at the Lowe's store, $30.00 and I bought a plastic bag of
1/2 inch copper crimp rings too and a lenght of 1/2 inch PEX plastic
pipe and a few other parts.

We will Crimp,,, we will Crimp,,,,,,
cuhulin, the Crimper

Old October 11th 10, 01:10 AM posted to talk.politics.misc,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.fan.rush-limbaugh,alt.politics.usa,alt.rush-limbaugh

"John Smith" wrote in message
On 10/10/2010 12:09 PM, WR wrote:

We're not on the gold standard any more. FDR relieved us of that.

Speak for yourself ... $20 of gold (an OZ.) still buys what it used to ...
you'd have to trade me a bunch of those inflated $20 dollar bills to buy
an OZ. of my gold ... but, I ain't sellin' it, yet ... wait until I can't
trade the worthless fiat money for food, medicine, ammo, shelter, etc. ...
we can probably strike a deal, then ...

Regards,
JS

If you can get gold for $20 an oz., you best buy up all you can get your
grubby hands on.. since it's selling right now for nearly $1400 an oz.