Old October 5th 11, 05:49 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

Default Small gun, the serious protection you need ...

On Wed, 05 Oct 2011 18:40:06 +0200, Thomas Heger wrote:

OK. But if you are so happy with the government, what do you need these
'small guns, the serious protection you need ...' for?

TH

Bears and coyotes mainly. Sometimes puma come down from the hills.
Old October 5th 11, 06:24 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

dave wrote:

On Wed, 05 Oct 2011 18:40:06 +0200, Thomas Heger wrote:

OK. But if you are so happy with the government, what do you need these
'small guns, the serious protection you need ...' for?

TH

Bears and coyotes mainly. Sometimes puma come down from the hills.

Or... if you live in Detroit, or Trenton, NJ!

And again, I never had a "need" for a gun, so far.
I just "want" them in case.

For instance, NOBODY said you MUST have fire extinguishers or smoke
detectors in certain dwellings.

Sure glad I had plenty of both in '95 when our dryer decided to go
ballistic due to a faulty electrical malfunction INSIDE the dryer.

Took 20 minutes for the Fire Dept to show up after we called 911, and
the FD was only 3/4 miles away!

And I already killed the power, and put the fire out!

In all fairness, the FD did provide me with some really cool Oxygen when
they eventually showed up.

Never had that bottled stuff before!

I suggested that they add something "minty".

Old October 5th 11, 08:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
J R J R is offline

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...nd+ Bear+Arms

Second Admendment.
Firearms, Shootin Irons.

Go to U.K.and what will you see? The 'imprints' of Firearms used as
rebar (steel reinforcement for concrete) in concrete sidewalks and
concrete walls of buildings.Go see for yourself.
cuhulin

Old October 6th 11, 10:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave,talk.politics.guns,rec.sport.golf,alt.conspiracy

dave wrote in
m:

On Wed, 05 Oct 2011 18:40:06 +0200, Thomas Heger wrote:

OK. But if you are so happy with the government, what do you need these
'small guns, the serious protection you need ...' for?

TH

Bears and coyotes mainly. Sometimes puma come down from the hills.

Bears and pumas require bigger guns than a Seacamp .32.

--
Sleep well tonight.........RD (The Sandman)

Witnessing Republicans and Democrats bickering over
the National Debt is like watching two drunks argue
over a bar bill on the Titanic.....

ESD Protection ? Bob[_27_] Antenna 3 February 21st 11 09:38 PM
ESD Protection ? AndyS Antenna 1 January 21st 11 06:34 PM
Protection Tip Mike Kaliski Antenna 1 May 26th 07 09:37 PM
And maybe Florida is different:# LIGHTNING PROTECTION SYSTEMS PROVIDE LIMITED PROTECTION. [email protected] Shortwave 6 June 17th 05 04:19 AM
LIGHTNING PROTECTION Shortwave 6 July 31st 03 11:21 PM