Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 8th 13, 06:43 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default LED Recommendation...and a bit OT

On 2013-08-08 16:27, D. Peter Maus wrote:

[...]

So, take it for what it's worth. Nice savings on the ComEd bill.

More and better light. Worth a try, if you're looking to cut down your

energy usage.

I almost bought some LEDs when one of the local supermarkets had a batch

heavily discounted, but it would have meant changing fittings as well,

so I held off. I like "no measurable radio interference" though, so I

may well give them a try. Thanks for the relevant review.

I have a closet top shelf cram full of G.E. Reveal Incandescant 60 Watt light bulbs. I will probally be dead and gone before I ever use them all up. Looka here ilk, I just now took a 'two dollar tour' (via Youtube) of somewhere (Minehead, I think it is) in Somerset County in England. Google,,, Daihatsu Copen First Day of Ownership Part 1 Youtube

Keeping the light bulbs on in UK. Renewable Energy: Burning US Trees in UK Power Stations. www.libertypost.org I don't know if they still do it, but America used to send Ship loads of coal to U K. Google,,, Swamp Loggers Youtube

newbie ask for recommendation Ningyu Shi Shortwave 0 August 7th 06 06:19 AM
Recommendation For New VOM Jim Douglas Swap 1 July 21st 04 09:52 PM
recommendation Ray Shortwave 4 March 22nd 04 01:55 AM
DC to Light Recommendation? Steve Cohen Homebrew 2 July 2nd 03 07:43 PM
DC to Light Recommendation Steve Cohen General 0 July 2nd 03 07:17 AM