Old June 26th 04, 06:17 AM
Telamon

In article . net,
"Dwight Stewart" wrote:

Exactly, Pete. It's fanaticism devoid of
all rational thought. In all honesty, I suspect
if George Bush announced tomorrow that
he was disbanding Congress and assuming
all control of this country, the vast majority
of Republicans would support him, would
openly argue (even right here in this
newsgroup) in defense of that, and would
be willing, without hesitation, to go to war
and kill Americans who opposed his
takeover. Indeed, something very much like
this may actually be the future of America -
perhaps not with Bush, but a very real
possibility with some Republican leader in
the not so distant future.

Notice it has been more than a week since I posted the above and not a
single Republican in this newsgroup has denied any possibility of this, said
it was a bad idea, or objected in any way.

You are going to be the first new patient in the coming government
medication program. Don't worry, it will be all better soon.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old June 26th 04, 11:35 AM
dxAce

Dwight Stewart wrote:

"Dwight Stewart" wrote:

Exactly, Pete. It's fanaticism devoid of
all rational thought. In all honesty, I suspect
if George Bush announced tomorrow that
he was disbanding Congress and assuming
all control of this country, the vast majority
of Republicans would support him, would
openly argue (even right here in this
newsgroup) in defense of that, and would
be willing, without hesitation, to go to war
and kill Americans who opposed his
takeover. Indeed, something very much like
this may actually be the future of America -
perhaps not with Bush, but a very real
possibility with some Republican leader in
the not so distant future.

Notice it has been more than a week since I posted the above and not a
single Republican in this newsgroup has denied any possibility of this, said
it was a bad idea, or objected in any way.

It's a much more likely scenario if a Democratic/Liberal candidate takes office.

They are much more desperate.

By the way, I really liked hearing the latest Gore speech, it was obvious that
he finally got his medication issues straightened out. He was pretty subdued.

Steve
Holland, MI
Drake R7, R8 and R8B

http://www.iserv.net/~n8kdv/dxpage.htm

Old June 26th 04, 03:23 PM
Dwight Stewart

"Mark S. Holden" wrote:

Dwight Stewart wrote:
"Dwight Stewart" wrote:

Exactly, Pete. It's fanaticism devoid of
all rational thought. In all honesty, I suspect
if George Bush announced tomorrow that
he was disbanding Congress and assuming
all control of this country, the vast majority
of Republicans would support him, would
openly argue (even right here in this
newsgroup) in defense of that, and would
be willing, without hesitation, to go to war
and kill Americans who opposed his
takeover. Indeed, something very much like
this may actually be the future of America -
perhaps not with Bush, but a very real
possibility with some Republican leader in
the not so distant future.

Notice it has been more than a week since
I posted the above and not a single Republican
in this newsgroup has denied any possibility of this,
said it was a bad idea, or objected in any way.

The idea is so silly we didn't think we needed to.

Yet you're still not denying any possibility of that happening. Many think
it is a very real possibility, and I'm finding it harder each day to
disagree with them.

Stewart

Old June 26th 04, 03:40 PM
Dwight Stewart

"dxAce" wrote:

Dwight Stewart wrote:

"Dwight Stewart" wrote:
[...]

They are much more desperate. (snip)

I don't think a Democratic or Liberal could get the needed backing of
either the military or a large enough number of people. The military would,
on the other hand, very likely support a Republican, and so would a large
number of rank and file Republican supporters.

Stewart

Old June 26th 04, 04:58 PM
Billy E Hart Three

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 06:35:39 -0400, dxAce
wrote:

By the way, I really liked hearing the latest Gore speech, it was obvious that
he finally got his medication issues straightened out. He was pretty subdued.

Maybe Rush gave it to him. Right after his third divorce.
Muhahahaha - I love dumservatives.

Old June 26th 04, 05:01 PM
Billy E Hart Three

On Fri, 25 Jun 2004 23:53:27 -0500, clifto wrote:

Mark S. Holden wrote:
Dwight Stewart wrote:
"Dwight Stewart" wrote:
Exactly, Pete. It's fanaticism devoid of
all rational thought. bla bla yap yap

Notice it has been more than a week since I posted the above and not a
single Republican in this newsgroup has denied any possibility of this, said
it was a bad idea, or objected in any way.

The idea is so silly we didn't think we needed to.

I don't argue with my plants, either. But at least my plants know
better than to assert that silence equals assent.

Just watch - Bush will march troops into N Korea because they have
WMD. Millions of people will get crushed. But he'll have all the
support of the dumservatives. And when a liberal says we shouldn't
invade - well hell - must be cause lefties support terrorism and are
unpatriotic. Unreal these dumservatives. Stupid is scary.
Old June 26th 04, 05:32 PM
Stephen M.H. Lawrence

"Dwight Stewart" wrote:
| Notice it has been more than a week since I posted the above and not a
| single Republican in this newsgroup has denied any possibility of this,
said
| it was a bad idea, or objected in any way.
|
| Stewart

Your "idea" (one blanches at using the word in such an inappropriate manner)
is purely absurd, and I'm sure that accounts for the lack of responses.

73,

--
Steve Lawrence
KAØPMD

(NOTE: My email address has only one "dot."
You'll have to edit out the one between the "7"
and the "3" in my email address if you wish to

---

Old June 27th 04, 02:06 AM
RHF

= = = "Dwight Stewart" wrote in message
= = = link.net...
"Dwight Stewart" wrote:

Exactly, Pete. It's fanaticism devoid of
all rational thought. In all honesty, I suspect
if George Bush announced tomorrow that
he was disbanding Congress and assuming
all control of this country, the vast majority
of Republicans would support him, would
openly argue (even right here in this
newsgroup) in defense of that, and would
be willing, without hesitation, to go to war
and kill Americans who opposed his
takeover. Indeed, something very much like
this may actually be the future of America -
perhaps not with Bush, but a very real
possibility with some Republican leader in
the not so distant future.

Notice it has been more than a week since I posted the above and not a
single Republican in this newsgroup has denied any possibility of this, said
it was a bad idea, or objected in any way.

Stewart

DS,

D'oh - A Citizen of the USofA will 'reply' as an AMERICAN.
[ A Party Label of "Republican" or "Democrat" is NOT Required. ]

DS - You are 'simply' wrong, Wrong. WRONG !

For 'all' the US Presidents both Republican and Democrat in my
lifetime from IKE to GWB were AMERICANS.

These US President to a Man, were all AMERICANS First committed
to the Principles of the US Constitution and the Spirit of America.

IMHO: Neither of the two Impeachables Nixon or Clinton would
have done such a thing.

The only troubling possibility in the near future is Hillary Clinton
who is committed to placing the USofA under the Control of the UN
and abolishing American Sovereignty. She will Sell-Out American
for the good of the one world global collective.

Proud to Say: I Am An American First and Foremost !

DS - Can You Say the Same ?
Or are you simply a Democrat Party Political Cadre;
or someone who 'takes joy' in Bad Mouthing the USofA ?

From My Cold Dead Hands . . .
The Bill of Rights in My Left Hand
and My Gun in My Right Hand ~ RHF

..

Old June 27th 04, 11:16 PM
RHF

= = = "Dwight Stewart" wrote in message
= = = hlink.net...
"RHF" wrote:

The Truth is all to apparent by your
postings that you simply like "Bad
Mouthing" the USofA. (snip)

No, the truth is that you just can't see, or don't want to see, that I'm
not "bad mouthing" the USA, but rather what has been done to it by recent
occupants of the White House.

By the way, the word is "too," not "to." Take care.

Stewart

DS,

You 'snipped' the most important part of the message:
{ It bears repeating }

Again 'take-a-hike' to EuroLand, and Leave America
for those Americans "Who Love Their Country".

God Bless America ~ RHF

..

BPL Comments of President Bush in Minneapolis on April 26th KØHB Dx 36 April 28th 04 06:59 PM
BPL Comments of President Bush in Minneapolis on April 26th KØHB Policy 16 April 28th 04 06:59 PM
George Bush OT Twistedhed CB 2 April 10th 04 12:32 AM
Bush Caters to the Extremist Right Wing Wilf Kelly Scanner 0 July 1st 03 11:12 AM