Old February 11th 12, 05:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design

Default Increasing Cable TV signal strength

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 20:56:10 -0800, The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra
wrote:

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 20:23:49 -0800, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 19:13:12 -0800, The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra
wrote:

WTF are you attempting to do here, asswipe?

Inspire you to clean up your act. However, judging by your response,
you're not worth the time and effort. As you were...

You did not put forth any effort, you lying piece of ****.

Correct. I supplied the minimum necessary for you to notice that
there is a problem. Think of it as a mirror in which you see the
results of whatever it is you're trying to accomplish. You are trying
to accomplish something, or you would not expend so much time an
effort on something so trivial as insulting everyone within range.
From your response, it wasn't very difficult to determine that you're
not responsive to any feedback, criticism, or suggestions. I know
when to give up, which is precisely what I've done.

Incidentally, the mirror isn't such a bad idea. Look in the mirror
and ask yourself if what you see is what you had once intended to
become.

You had no
intention of putting forth any effort either, you lying piece of ****.

Not true. Had you responded with even the slightest interest, I would
have burned considerable time and effort explaining my observations,
offering recommendations, and generally trying to be helpful. (Punch
my name into Google Groups search and see for yourself.) You can
start the cleanup exercise by losing the profanity. If you claim to
be a knowledgeable professional, the first step is to act like one.

You are just like all the "intelligent" cops out there.

(...)

You probably have no idea how much you reveal about yourself with such
comments. Your search for self-esteem is the surest sign of its lack.

# 831-336-2558
# http://802.11junk.com
#
http://www.LearnByDestroying.com AE6KS
Old February 11th 12, 05:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 22:57:48 -0600, tom wrote:

I was playing with Moonrakers way back in the early seventies.

Junk

I never said it wasn't.

I will say that you match its sad quality, however. You ain't all
that, tom. You jumping into your assessment bull**** proves that.

You do not know me, and you do not know ANYTHING about me, so stop
making presumptuous remarks, you ****ing *******! You wouldn't have a
nose or a jaw left in person!

These ****ers I have been calling retarded in here wouldn't either, if
on the first day I ever called them a retard, the response was in the
form of a stroke across the face for what they said that caused me to
call them a retard to begin with. But the details go over your head
pretty quickly, eh?

You jumping on their bandwagon is a serious character flaw, and I spot
it immediately, idiot. And that is why you get the moniker even before
you think you did anything wrong. Just getting in their ****ed in the
head gossip sessions makes you a convict, asswipe.

And you are such a dumb**** that you say I need to seek help? HA!
Old February 11th 12, 05:18 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design
tom tom is offline

On 2/10/2012 10:42 PM, The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra wrote:
On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:31:58 -0600, wrote:

If you are so talented that your employers don't care what you say then
tell us who you work for.

**** you, asswipe. You list your ****ing stats, boy!

Usenet is anon for a ****ing reason. To keep assholes like you away
from me AND my employers, AND to keep assholes like me from TERMINATING
retarded ****s like you as the opportunity presents itself.

Back in the old west, if a man brushed up against a man standing on the
street with his horse, the man on the street pulled out a gun and dropped
the ****er, and then his horse too!

THAT is the kind of response retarded ****s like you should get.

I bet your employers just love you.

I mean, you are so eloquent.

It would be interesting if someone could forward these harmless posts to
your employers. Ahh, it wouldn't matter though, they love you.

tom
K0TAR
Old February 11th 12, 05:28 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 22:57:48 -0600, tom wrote:

I was playing with Moonrakers way back in the early seventies at 15 yo.

You are repeating yourself, sort of. Probably forgot what you typed 3
ago. Perfectly understandable.

No, idiot. I moved the line, and simply failed to delete the original.

But I wouldn't expect an immature little bitch like you to have any
vision of reality, even when it is right there in your face.

Just remember,dip****. *You* are slow scan. *I* am at a rate in which
the very first packet carries more data than the entire set that
encompasses what you have passed in your entire life.

Hell, my ride to work with GPS and cell, and my droid playing a movie
is a bigger datagram than anything you ever ****ing did.

And THEN, the guys I work for and strive to give more, better, and
faster data to EACH get a bigger datagram than an old **** like you was
ever worth.

Remember what I said about your mother? Now, go back and read your
first response to me, and discover why it is that YOU are the uncivil
****ing ******* in this thread. You don't get to live in both worlds at
your ****ing leisure, and at my expense boy.

You mouthed off, and you got it back in your face. YOU are still the
primary offender, and YOU will never change that fact.
Old February 11th 12, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:28:17 -0800, The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra
wrote:

[...]

Why are you so angry? You've been cursing and ranting here all day,
flailing at everyone.

This isn't healthy. All that anger will wreck your immune system and
make you old fast. You'll stroke out eventually, and not have much fun
meanwhile. Really.

--

John Larkin, President Highland Technology Inc
www.highlandtechnology.com jlarkin at highlandtechnology dot com

Precision electronic instrumentation
Custom timing and laser controllers
Photonics and fiberoptic TTL data links
VME analog, thermocouple, LVDT, synchro, tachometer

Old February 11th 12, 06:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:15:36 -0800, Jeff Liebermann
wrote:

Correct. I supplied the minimum necessary for you to notice that
there is a problem.

You are too goddamned blind to see WHERE the problem is located.

I have been telling you all there is a problem for years!

Were I to say "Are you all ready to be nice now?" there are always six
or eight who still want to take jabs, and then it ensues again.

You getting it yet?

If you all want to be nice, we can do that, but you can bet someone
will start again, and THEN I will reciprocate. I play by those rules of
engagement. That is why YOU got schmacked. Because you are on the
stupid, snide remark bandwagon too. Character compromises shall not
pass.

So, get started on *them* as well.. and yourself, Jeffy Fixit. Every
time I try to be like anyone else, an army of idiots start with their
sub-Jr High mentality horse****. They will get their plates of **** back
in their faces. Don't you go thinking you can start feeding me one too,
boy. And then some dope thinks that because I cuss, I am wrong from the
start. That is pretty stupid too. Call them "colorful metaphors".

I have the entire archive. Nearly two decades. The names these idiots
use to refer to me with do not match any I have ever used. They can have
that back in their faces. Cussing doesn't mean a ****ing thing. You
getting it yet?

I can chronicle every time each asshole started it, from over a decade
ago in some cases.
Old February 11th 12, 08:08 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design

"tom" wrote in message
. net...

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 05:52:31 -0800, The_Giant_Rat_of_Sumatra
wrote:

nuclear snippage

tom
K0TAR

I plonked the guy days ago. It would be so-o-o-o great if people quoted him
back little or none. I have no objection to appropriate profanity (and have
been known to howl the unprintable on occasion, myself.) But when overused
to no good end, ****/****ing,****er/****ed-up/****wad get tedious.

"Sal"

Old February 11th 12, 08:18 AM posted to sci.electronics.repair,rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
m...

snip

Still easier than having to use blasting caps to find the ends of a
broken conduit under the finished concrete floor in a new RADAR site.
An old fish tape & blasting cap pushed as far as it would go and
BOOM!!!. Then repeat for the other end. Then they used a jackhammer to
break out the concrete between the huge floor divots to install new
conduit. The electrical contractor had failed to tie the conduit to the
rebar & wire mesh before the pour.

Good story. It brought to mind a promotional video I saw for a company that
had a process called explosive bonding (of dissimilar metals). They must
have been too cheap to rent lights, so they did the demo outside on an old
wooden table. It was two guys in overalls and, I swear, they could have
retitled it "Gomer and Bubba Find Some Dynamite" and nobody would have
noticed.

"Sal"

Old February 11th 12, 01:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design

wrote:

You probably have no idea how much you reveal about yourself with such
comments.

Wait until they pull your son over, and then there are five cruisers,
complete with their ss dogs, doing their piggery shake down.

You are the one who has no idea.

Over 50 folks a year die in the US alone. The numbers around the world
are greater still.

They get trained to NOT aim at the chest area, but guess where the
dumb****s all aim.

Did you see the PIT 'stop' down in Fla earlier last year where they had
like 4 dudes in the car, and the driver got like 3 tasers, and each
occupant got a couple each, and they ran out of tasers before they could
taze the fourth guy? Did you see that video?

Did you see the whole line of cars that were in the left turn lane that
the PITed car slammed into the last one as it rotated and stopped?

The band of pigs that endangered the public that day arrested that guy
like the jack jawed jackasses they are too. Do you know why?
Old February 11th 12, 01:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,sci.electronics.design

On Fri, 10 Feb 2012 21:41:38 -0800, John Larkin
wrote:

Why are you so angry? You've been cursing and ranting here all day,
flailing at everyone.

This isn't healthy. All that anger will wreck your immune system and
make you old fast. You'll stroke out eventually, and not have much fun
meanwhile. Really.

Why do you not refrain from attacking me?

Oh that's right... that is your true goal. FOAD, John Larkin.