Old March 4th 07, 05:51 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morgasm Perceived Threats II

"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Mar 3, 8:11?pm, wrote:
On 3 Mar 2007 17:06:01 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 3, 7:53?pm, wrote:
On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 19:50:27 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message
roups.com...
On Mar 3, 3:26?pm, "Bob Brock" wrote:
Of course he AGAIN tried to hijack the topic. That is twice in three

posts.

no hijack the subject is the continued stalking of myself here I am
just honest enough to call it thathttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

I wish someone would stalk you so you would really know what it is to
be stalked.

you wish is granted by your own act

In your mind, anyone who does not agree with you taking
over and renaming each and every thread is a stalker.

no it involes prusiiut and threatening all of which are

conductedhttp://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

quoted text -

When have I threatend you? I want you to find one post where I have
threatend you. Mark, not only are you mental, you also are a LIAR!

Dloyd Lavies, Sweat Lord and Talk Show Buffoon
"In the Domestic Rear"

http://www.dloydlaviessweatlord.blogspot.com

Mark needs see no actual threats to make such an accusation. All he needs,
in his twisted mind, is the perception of a threat even where none exist.
You have to understand what goes on in his misfiring cranium. He is the
Eternal Victim.

Old March 4th 07, 05:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Morgasm Implied Threat III

wrote in message
On 3 Mar 2007 17:20:27 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 3, 8:11?pm, wrote:
On 3 Mar 2007 17:06:01 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"

When have I threatend you?

where did I say you have? you are the liar

I want you to find one post where I have
threatend you. Mark

well that is almost a threat right there

, not only are you mental, you also are a LIAR!

no dloyd you are s fraud

See? I TOLD you Mark's twisted mind is producing twisted logic. What is
"almost" a threat, Mark?

That sounded like simple challenge to prove your allegations from the person
you falsely accused. You should stop slandering others forthwith.

Old March 4th 07, 05:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Thank god for the moderated group

"Bob Brock" wrote in message
On 3 Mar 2007 16:36:41 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 3, 3:26?pm, "Bob Brock" wrote:
"Dloyd Lavies" wrote in message

ups.com...

Thanks god for the moderated group, at least there is somewhere you
can go to escape from barage of 'I have to have the last word"

posting
by you know who.

Yet here you are where you say you don't want to be. dd, isn't it?

Bob, where did I say I did not want to be here? I just indicated that
it is nice to have some other place to go and read amateur related
threads, besides here, where every thread hasn't been hi-jacked and
posted into irrelevance by....well I don't have to say, we all know
who.

I'll leave that to you.

yes woger has to have the last word as do you.

If that is the case, why does almost every thead end with you as the
last author???? I don't see mine or Woger's name as being the last
author on almost each and every thread, but I do see YOU.

I guess you see what you want to see then. You popped in to whine
about freedom to post whatever you want to post. I advocate your
right to speak your mind.

Now, if you have a problem with me speaking mine, perhaps you better
run back to the moderated group for awhile.

Have a good day...

Be carefel! Next thing you know, Mark will be accusing YOU of making
threats, too.

Old March 4th 07, 06:02 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default just another stlaking thread

wrote in message
news

wrote:

When have I threatend you?

where did I say you have? you are the liar

Right in this thread

nope I siad I have been threatened I did not say you did it.

so you are just paranoid or suffering froma a guilty feeling

This is one of Mark's funnier responses.
He's backpedaling now.

Old March 4th 07, 06:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default just another stalking thread

wrote in message
On 3 Mar 2007 18:40:47 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

On Mar 3, 9:05?pm, wrote:

Thank you Pee Wee, point proven.

yes the point is proven that you are a stalker most in steves shadow
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

You know, I'm actually beginning to feel pity for you, Mark.

Old March 4th 07, 06:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Poor Mark

is to ignore them.

I tired that

However, that being said, I'm not in your shoes so I won't pass
judgment on your replies.

thank you for that I found in itrying to ignore them the result is
just an increasing level of vile file posted about me and my family

I choose the path of resistance after the escalating filth result in
the posting of the address of another man mark mrak morgan as mine and
his home being burned down

Prove it. Or is this allegation just another of your delusions?

Old March 4th 07, 06:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default husr another stalking thread

wrote in message
On 3 Mar 2007 19:04:33 -0800, "an old friend"
wrote:

On Mar 3, 9:55?pm, wrote:
On Sat, 03 Mar 2007 21:46:15 -0500, Bob Brock

quoted text -

His motives as it was relayed to me, was connected directly to you
cross spamming all threads, and running each thread into oblivion.

funny it was ok for Robeson to do that with his more markie mularke
posts they number into the thousands before I started fighting back
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

That, sir, is a bold-faced lie. When Steve posts forty, fifty, sixty or more
times a day, then cast stones.
Have you counted YOUR posts today alone? Yet, nary a single one from Steve,
though he is obviously always on your mind.

Old March 4th 07, 06:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

I find most of the posts here just state you are bisexual, now, either
you are or you are not.

lately that has been the result but you were paying attention when
steve started me a pedhile and rapist elder abuser eater of **** his
****

Shut up about your filthy sex ...

I don't bring it or mention in MY posts I am not responible for the
forging staker
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Yes you are. You goaded the forger into retaliation by crapping on each and
every post.

Old March 4th 07, 07:55 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark Stalks Again

wrote in message
On Sat, 3 Mar 2007 23:57:23 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

"Bob Brock" wrote in message
.. .
On 3 Mar 2007 16:36:41 -0800, "Dloyd Lavies"

Now, if you have a problem with me speaking mine, perhaps you better
run back to the moderated group for awhile.

Have a good day...

Be carefel! Next thing you know, Mark will be accusing YOU of making
threats, too.

only in the unlikely event his does or aids as you do in the pattern
of stalking/harrasing behavoir

Very much like what you do to Steve.

Old March 4th 07, 07:57 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default Mark Stalks II

wrote in message
On Sun, 4 Mar 2007 00:10:45 -0500, "Fat Cassie" anon@anon wrote:

wrote in message
.. .
On 3 Mar 2007 19:04:33 -0800, "an old friend"

funny it was ok for Robeson to do that with his more markie mularke
posts they number into the thousands before I started fighting back
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

That, sir, is a bold-faced lie.

nope it is gods plain truth

When Steve posts forty, fifty, sixty or more
times a day, then cast stones.

I did and it worked out he now rarely posts more than a 12 of his
libelous diatrbes and only at intervals but he was to 100 a day or so

Have you counted YOUR posts today alone?

No I have not why should i ?

et, nary a single one from Steve,
though he is obviously always on your mind.

well he has posted in the last 36 hours not sure about the last 24 and
he is hardly on my mind when he refrains from posting

Then why do you mention his name so often? He is indeed on your mind.