RadioBanter

-   -   ARS License Numbers (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/26575-re-ars-license-numbers.html)

William August 25th 04 12:18 AM

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(WA8ULX) wrote in message
Who does that include?

All the FREE Loading No-CODE KNUCKLE DRAGGIN CBplussers

This is the guy that Jimmy thought might be brilliant.

Hi, Hi!

Jimmy Who must have mis-typed. Broose not "brilliant," but
he like Brilliantine...gooey and greasy and smelly. shrug

unknown anonymous poster

Known only to hisself.

William August 25th 04 12:21 AM

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

Until you're well, you're not worth responding to. I guess you're
happy enough not being responsible for your actions. Best of Luck on
your road to recovery.

That about sums it up. :-)

Yep, he can go back to barking at the moon.

He a Was-wolf... :-)

Think he have long fangs on Fool Moon.

N2EY August 25th 04 12:08 PM

In article , Mike Coslo writes:

N2EY wrote:
In article , Mike Coslo
writes:

You are confusing good manners with weakness. You are also confusing
good manners with backbone.

So who's got which?

Lenover21 is on record saying that good manners are a sign of weakness.
Oddly enough, the opposite is true.

Exactly.

Bluff, bluster, insults and invective are a pretty good sign of a weak
argument and often of insecurity.

Very true. Some people simply cannot tolerate disagreement with their cherished
opinions, and lash out at those who disagree.

Even worse, when they are proved to be in error, some people get *really* mad.
But it doesn't change the facts.

Eventually the various forms of personal attack turn into variations on the
theme "shut up". Of course that's amazingly ineffective in a newsgroup.

Always has been and always will be.

Absolutely.

73 de Jim, N2EY

WA3MOJ August 25th 04 02:06 PM

In article , WA8ULX says...

How could I? I've never met any.

Well I guess you just cant tell the difference

I can tell the difference.

* You wrench your hands in the sink with an onion bar to get the crawfish smell
off.

Dave Heil August 25th 04 03:16 PM

Len Over 21 wrote:

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Quitefine) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Quitefine) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

tense.

Why not? You have no future on RRAP. Just go back to being Jimmy
Who. That's anonymous enough.

Miccolis must think he has a "job" on here, trying to establish
a perfect attendence by being here every single day, writing
thousands of words in order to establish a "rep" as a "guru."

While you have no experience in amateur radio, Leonard, you certainly
speak from experience in your comments about writing thousands of words
in order to attempt establishing a reputation as a guru. You are the
most prolific of non-radio amateurs in an amateur radio newsgroup.

Jimmie thinks he "has a future." That be enough rationalization.

"Jimmie"?

If you ever have a future in amateur radio, it will be a short one.
You've talked and talked and talked the talk. You've not yet begun to
walk the walk.

Dave K8MN

WA8ULX August 25th 04 03:36 PM

I can tell the difference.

Well my guess is you need GLASSES

Ryan, KC8PMX August 25th 04 03:47 PM

Gee.... seems like I have made that statement many times before!

Ryan KC8PMX

It's difficult for people to develop an interest in ham radio when they

have
never heard of it. Most people that I know who are not hams never even
heard about it until they met me.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Ryan, KC8PMX August 25th 04 03:49 PM

That is making the assumption that they even were aware of CB in the first
place to have it as a comparison. There are alot of people after a certain
window of time that are completely oblivious to CB.

Ryan KC8PMX

Many people may think that ham radio is just a glorified
version of CB. No, I'm not talking about the occasional
"lid" or newbie that gets on the air and makes errors.
Or the hams on 2m saying "10-4" on the repeater. I mean the
general chaos and ratchet jawing and echo boxes you find on CB.
That some CBers seem more interested in "broadcasting" whatnot
than actually talking to someone.

WA3MOJ August 25th 04 04:31 PM

nope WA8ULX is a cross eyed mealy-mouthed slop wallower!

In article , WA8ULX says...

Steve Robeson K4CAP August 25th 04 04:43 PM

Subject: ARS License Numbers
From: (Len Over 21)
Date: 8/24/2004 4:38 PM Central Standard Time
In article ,

(Quitefine) writes:

In article ,

(Len Over 21) writes:

In article ,

(Quitefine) writes:

In article ,
(William) writes:

And for what it's worth, have you noticed that we used to have an ANON
poster on here going by the "handle" of Quitefine?

Why do you write of
us in the past tense?

Steve has an
unnatural attraction for every ANON poster on here EXCEPT for
Quitefine.

It seems that 'Steve' is
not the only one :-) :-)

You and Lenover21 have both
tried to be anonymous here.
You have not had a problem
with others' anonymity, as
long as they agreed with you.

Jimmie, why do you LIE?

Whom do you address, Len?

James P. Miccolis, one of the few here on AOL. :-)

Jimmie, quit the charade. You were OUTED after the first message.

Not a problem (except to Yell-yell) on ID-ing you by phrases, syntax
and opinions. The spacing thing doesn't fool anyone.

Quit the charade.

Or Leonard H. Anderson playing both sides....Which is more it.

Steve, K4YZ