RadioBanter

-   -   ARS License Numbers (https://www.radiobanter.com/policy/26575-re-ars-license-numbers.html)

Len Over 21 August 26th 04 04:26 AM

In article ,
(Quitefine) writes:

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Quitefine) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Quitefine) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

You have no future on RRAP.

You are mistaken.
Here we are.

YOU are not there, James P. Miccolis.

You've put on some emperor "new clothes" and think you are stylish?

Not so. Still naked and exposed you are, Jimmie.

I didn't intend to fool anyone. I rarely sign off with my name or
call anyway. Haven't for a long time.

Then why do you criticize
others for doing the same thing?

Why do you, Jimmie?

We did not ask Steve.
We asked you.

Oh, oh...the royal "we we" again. Tsk.

Jimmie hit the Big Time with a certified DUAL PERSONALITY.

We ask again:
Is there something
"nefarious" about
wishing to be
anonymous?

Quit shaking your "we we," Jimmie. What would the nuns think?

Simple. He won't back off.

Neither will you.

So James P. Miccolis goes and gets what he thinks is an
"anonymous" screen name (he can have 7) on AOL and
ADDS MORE FUEL TO DISPUTES.

Hypocrite Jimmie, wanting calm and reasoning capitulation to his
opinions, and not getting any...making up "anonymouse" postings.

He doesn't know how to.

Neither do you, apparently.

Actually, we CAN, PCTA extra with a Double Standard Miccolis.

Your problem (and it IS one) is being unable to stay calm and
civil (as you demand of others) and going all-out for an ANONYMOUS
ID. Not even a clever fake callsign. Or anything else.

His handlers cannot control him.

Whom do you speak of?
Are others somehow
responsible for what he
writes?

The only one responsible for YOUR writing is yourself. Why do
you pollute the very arena that you trample in daily?

Jimmie, you are playing the anonymous antagonist here, being
hypocritical to everything you've said before. Tsk. That's SICK.

He's a menace.

How is he a menace?

Nursie has driven you over the edge, Jimmie. You've joined the
"dark side" of the Force and pretend you are Darth Vader in a
breather mask.

You come across about 2 feet tall with a dainty white hankie
instead of black helmet and black mask. :-)

And to whom?

Only to YOURSELF. You can't see what it's done to you, so you
try to escape in your own mind.

You don't fool anyone else. Just yourself.

Think about how your behavior reflects on the amateur radio service.

It's not good.

Steve Robeson K4CAP August 26th 04 09:39 AM

Subject: ARS License Numbers
From: (Brian)
Date: 8/25/2004 2:34 PM Central Standard Time

This is where Yell DMC comes in demanding an Eye Doctors Certificate.

Nope.....

This is where Steve congratulates Brian for coming out into the open.

73

Steve, K4YZ

N2EY August 26th 04 12:16 PM

In article , Dave Heil
writes:

must think he has a "job" on here, trying to establish
a perfect attendence by being here every single day, writing
thousands of words in order to establish a "rep" as a "guru."

While you have no experience in amateur radio, Leonard, you certainly
speak from experience in your comments about writing thousands of words
in order to attempt establishing a reputation as a guru.

I think the shrinks call it "projection", Dave. But I could be mistaken. It's
where someone projects what *they* do onto others' behavior. Plus they often
deny their own motives.

All anyone needs to do is read rrap for a while and see who the most frequent
and verbose posters here are. While I'm here often, my words are few and far
between compared to the ocean of words from Len and a few others.

You are the
most prolific of non-radio amateurs in an amateur radio newsgroup.

Possibly the most prolific of all who post here.

Jimmie thinks he "has a future." That be enough rationalization.

"Jimmie"?

Haven't you noticed that Len almost never addresses anyone who disagrees with
him by their signature name or callsign? I don't know why that is, but the
behavior is remarkably predictable. Seems to be a compulsion to work in every
possible insult.

If you ever have a future in amateur radio, it will be a short one.
You've talked and talked and talked the talk. You've not yet begun to
walk the walk.

No worry about that!

73 de Jim, N2EY

Len Over 21 August 26th 04 09:01 PM

In article , (big

From:
(Brian)
Date: 8/25/2004 2:34 PM Central Standard Time

This is where Yell DMC comes in demanding an Eye Doctors Certificate.

Nope.....

This is where Steve congratulates Brian for coming out into the open.

Brian deserves congratulations for showing NURSIE's real side... :-)

William August 27th 04 12:48 AM

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...

"Jimmie"?

If you ever have a future in amateur radio, it will be a short one.
You've talked and talked and talked the talk. You've not yet begun to
walk the walk.

Dave K8MN

Hey Dave, what is Quitefine's role in amateur radio?

I have no idea. Why not ask him?

Dave K8MN

But Dave, we've got you running around here commenting on people's
roles in amateur radio. And we've got Quitefine trying so hard to
establish herself as having a role in amateur radio.

So what is Quitefine's role? Unless you're just here to give her a
pass.

William August 27th 04 12:51 AM

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Brian) writes:

Dave Heil wrote in message

"Jimmie"?

If you ever have a future in amateur radio, it will be a short one.
You've talked and talked and talked the talk. You've not yet begun to
walk the walk.

Dave K8MN

Hey Dave, what is Quitefine's role in amateur radio?

Robust oberst not know, passes da buck.

No committment in messaging... :-)

Or, he too busy walking and talking, not listening...

Walking and chewing gum at same time without tripping or biting his tongue.

Dave Heil August 27th 04 05:30 AM

William wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...

"Jimmie"?

If you ever have a future in amateur radio, it will be a short one.
You've talked and talked and talked the talk. You've not yet begun to
walk the walk.

Dave K8MN

Hey Dave, what is Quitefine's role in amateur radio?

I have no idea. Why not ask him?

Dave K8MN

But Dave, we've got you running around here commenting on people's
roles in amateur radio. And we've got Quitefine trying so hard to
establish herself as having a role in amateur radio.

You don't have me doing anything. I'm not running at all. I'm sitting
in a comfy chair. As to commenting on peoples' roles in amateur radio,
they first have to be radio amateurs in order to have a role. Len
doesn't have a role in amateur radio. Whether Leonard H. Anderson posts
here or doesn't post here, amateur radio goes on. Morse code goes on.
Chasing DX goes on.

So what is Quitefine's role? Unless you're just here to give her a
pass.

I'm not Quitefine. You have a bad habit of directing your questions to
the wrong people. You need to ask Quitefine. You may or may not get an
answer.

Dave K8MN

Dave Heil August 27th 04 05:33 AM

William wrote:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Brian) writes:

Dave Heil wrote in message

"Jimmie"?

If you ever have a future in amateur radio, it will be a short one.
You've talked and talked and talked the talk. You've not yet begun to
walk the walk.

Dave K8MN

Hey Dave, what is Quitefine's role in amateur radio?

Robust oberst not know, passes da buck.

No committment in messaging... :-)

Or, he too busy walking and talking, not listening...

Walking and chewing gum at same time without tripping or biting his tongue.

All kidding aside, "William", it is nearly 41 years that I've been
licensed as a radio amateur. I've made no empty brags about getting an
"Extra right out of the box". I just did it.

Smoke blowers need not apply.

Dave K8MN

William September 2nd 04 02:49 AM

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
William wrote:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(Brian) writes:

Dave Heil wrote in message

"Jimmie"?

If you ever have a future in amateur radio, it will be a short one.
You've talked and talked and talked the talk. You've not yet begun to
walk the walk.

Dave K8MN

Hey Dave, what is Quitefine's role in amateur radio?

Robust oberst not know, passes da buck.

No committment in messaging... :-)

Or, he too busy walking and talking, not listening...

Walking and chewing gum at same time without tripping or biting his tongue.

All kidding aside, "William", it is nearly 41 years that I've been
licensed as a radio amateur. I've made no empty brags about getting an
"Extra right out of the box". I just did it.

Wow!

You got an Extra right out of the box?

That should be easily verifiable. No other intervening licenses?

William September 2nd 04 03:02 AM

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
William wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...
Brian wrote:

Dave Heil wrote in message ...

"Jimmie"?

If you ever have a future in amateur radio, it will be a short one.
You've talked and talked and talked the talk. You've not yet begun to
walk the walk.

Dave K8MN

Hey Dave, what is Quitefine's role in amateur radio?

I have no idea. Why not ask him?

Dave K8MN

But Dave, we've got you running around here commenting on people's
roles in amateur radio. And we've got Quitefine trying so hard to
establish herself as having a role in amateur radio.

You don't have me doing anything.

I may not "have" you doing it, but you're doing it none-the-less.
Feel better?

I'm not running at all. I'm sitting
in a comfy chair. As to commenting on peoples' roles in amateur radio,
they first have to be radio amateurs in order to have a role.

Tell me about Quitefine. Is she an amateur?

(Please refer to Jimmy Who's Point Paper that was faxed out late
Sunday)

Len doesn't have a role in amateur radio. Whether Leonard H. Anderson posts
here or doesn't post here, amateur radio goes on. Morse code goes on.
Chasing DX goes on.

Does it go on with or without Quitefine?

So what is Quitefine's role? Unless you're just here to give her a
pass.

I'm not Quitefine.

I'm not Quitesure.

Are you Quitesure?

You have a bad habit of directing your questions to
the wrong people.

Actually, no. You have the bad habit of enabling anonymous people to
behave badly, while crying foul with respect to some people who do
identify themselves.

You need to ask Quitefine. You may or may not get an
answer.

I asked you. I won't get an answer because you have a history of
enabling bad behavior. working out of band French ops on 6M.

"Sorry Hans, Working French Hams Out-Of-Band IS JUST LIKE
Working French Hams In-Band!"

Hi, hi!