Old June 15th 04, 05:31 AM
Len Over 21

In article , (Steve
Robeson K4CAP) writes:

Subject: Temper Fry, Was Able Baker Charlie
From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 6/14/2004 1:43 PM Central Standard Time

DoD Directive 4650.2 exists, as does NCP 8(C), yet nursie keeps
on stating that "MARS is amateur radio!" :-)

Thanks for once again proving my assertions on your lack of credibility,
Lennie.

YOU keep saying that.

I keep saying No Amateur Radio = No MARS.

You put things in quotes and attribute them to me when such is not true.

Nursie originally wrote "Sorry, Hans, MARS IS amateur radio."

That's the full one-sentence quote.

Much later (about 3 weeks) nursie tried to backpedal and say
a different thing.

Too bad. The second sentence was still incorrect.

Leonard H. Anderson caught lying again.

No. Just trying to keep the truth afloat in your imaginary sea
of deceptive fantasy.

When are you going to read (and understand) DoD Directive
4650.2 (effective 21 Nov 03)? How about USN-USMC
Communications Instruction NCP 8 (C)? Never?

You COULD find out the truth...but the truth hurts you, doesn't
it? It doesn't let you claim all those outrageous things you
state. Poor baby.

You could have said you made a mistake. You didn't. For
3 weeks you couldn't even furnish anyone a link or ID to the
military regulations describing MARS. That was easy enough
to do on a simple search for two others.

You were given the links. Why didn't you follow through?

No, you couldn't do that. Instead you insist on blaming others
for your own failures. Not nice. Not gentlemanly. Not being a
good amateur extra. Not being a man.

This isn't Burger King and you cannot have it your way.

Bon apetit and temper fry...

LHA / WMD
Old June 21st 04, 05:14 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve

From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 6/14/2004 11:31 PM Central Standard Time

This isn't Burger King and you cannot have it your way.

As I am sure you have suffered many a sleepless night trying to draft

some
witty "comeback" for yet another bloodletting of one of YOUR posts,

Lennie!

"Bloodletting?" :-) Poor baby, so easily injured are you?

Bon apetit and temper fry...

Seems I am not the one with an appetite problem, Lennie.

Have you seen a doctor about your problem, puppetnursie?

He did appear a little "puffy" in his CAP flight suit. I wonder if
the CAP has a "weight management" program for those that like to
pretend they're thin when they're not.

Not to worry. CAP pays for all that avgas. They just load
an extra hundred pounds of avgas for the heavier payload.

Or do you do your own diagnoses, like practicing medicine
without the legal license? [a big no-no in most states]

He no do nuttin illegal. He one squared away marine. All his stuff
in one sock.

Get some mental therapy, puppetnursie. That would help all
those around you...if not yourself...

He no care 'bout others.

I disagree. He has to keep all those personalities in order.
Must be quite a coordination session every day in there...

Sociopathy CAN be cured.

I'll bet this case cannot.

I'm optimistic normally, but you may be right...

LHA / WMD
Old June 21st 04, 11:52 PM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,

(Steve

From:
(Len Over 21)
Date: 6/14/2004 11:31 PM Central Standard Time

This isn't Burger King and you cannot have it your way.

As I am sure you have suffered many a sleepless night trying to draft

some
witty "comeback" for yet another bloodletting of one of YOUR posts,

Lennie!

"Bloodletting?" :-) Poor baby, so easily injured are you?

Bon apetit and temper fry...

Seems I am not the one with an appetite problem, Lennie.

Have you seen a doctor about your problem, puppetnursie?

He did appear a little "puffy" in his CAP flight suit. I wonder if
the CAP has a "weight management" program for those that like to
pretend they're thin when they're not.

Not to worry. CAP pays for all that avgas. They just load
an extra hundred pounds of avgas for the heavier payload.

They need to consult with a loadmaster on where he sould be seated on
the plane. We don't want a military jet to crab, yaw, and roll
because of a puffy load.

Or do you do your own diagnoses, like practicing medicine
without the legal license? [a big no-no in most states]

He no do nuttin illegal. He one squared away marine. All his stuff
in one sock.

Get some mental therapy, puppetnursie. That would help all
those around you...if not yourself...

He no care 'bout others.

I disagree. He has to keep all those personalities in order.
Must be quite a coordination session every day in there...

No doubt he rules them with an iron fist. He's got a lot of trouble
makers in there.

Sociopathy CAN be cured.

I'll bet this case cannot.

I'm optimistic normally, but you may be right...

LHA / WMD

I'd hate to be right this once.