Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 4th 05, 02:11 AM
K4YZ

N9OGL wrote:
K4YZ wrote (but Todd didn't attribute)

Like it or not, Todd, if you start broadasting your shows on 20
meters with any regularity, you will find yourself on the receiving

end
of more grief than you ever thought of generating on RRAP.

Oh well It legal and there's nothing you can do about it

The I suggest you memorize this sentence and be prepared to repeat
it over and over:

"I have no recollection of that, Your Honor..."

Steve, K4YZ

Which Todd Do We Believe...??? K4YZ Policy 2 April 28th 05 01:05 AM
K4YZ ANSWER MY QUESTION N9OGL Policy 27 April 21st 05 10:37 PM
Boy broadcaster N9OGL - Part One Dave Heil Policy 65 April 12th 05 02:55 PM
Todd Faking "Responses" to Posts On His Blog K4YZ Policy 4 April 11th 05 08:07 AM
Boy Broadcaster N9OGL - Part II Dave Heil Policy 40 April 10th 05 01:41 PM