Old December 16th 05, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Frank Gilliland

Default Definitely Not Qualified

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:58:21 GMT, "KØHB"
wrote in . net:

snip anal fixations
I haven't "posted a thing in here" for the simple reason this
newsgroup does NOT accept binaries.

Sure it does. See attached DD214 indicating over 21 years of active service,
rank of E9, and Honorable service. Set. Point. Match.

Beep beep
de Hans, K0HB

Works for me. Looks like it was typed with a standard IBM electric
daisy-wheel and has a very slight paper misalignment. The scan looks
like a third-generation copy -- I'm guessing that the original was
xeroxed (or scanned and printed), the info scratched out (probably
with a pencil, considering the smooth shading on the first three of
your SSN), and then scanned for the pic. Am I close?

It's kinda funny tho, the resolution is so high that your "E-9" kinda
looks like "K-9"..... 8-)

Anyway, this is not about you -- it's about Major Dud. Now if you and
I can post -our- DD-214's, why can't Dudly? I also see that you made
E-9 in about 19-1/2 years. I also see that the right side of the form
clearly denotes your time in service, as does mine, as does every
DD-214 since Socrates marched barefoot through the snow. So why do you
think Dudly didn't know about that? And if Dudly's claim -is- true
(which I highly doubt), why do you think he couldn't get promoted
beyond GySgt (E-7) in nearly the same amount of time it took -you- to
reach E-9?

Major Dud might be a ham, and you might share some similar beliefs
and/or opinions, but are those valid reasons to defend his fraudulent
military service?

BTW, many Usenet services and ISP's will block the posting of a binary
to a non-binary groups, so Len may have a valid reason for believing
what he said. However, if he wants he can email me a binary, I'll
upload it to my server and post the link. I'll even offer to do the
same for you just so you can quit posting biniaries. Ok?

Old December 16th 05, 03:34 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KØHB

"Frank Gilliland" wrote

BTW, many Usenet services and ISP's will block the posting of a binary
to a non-binary groups, so Len may have a valid reason for believing
what he said.

Naw. He can see this, just like he saw (and commented on) the other binary I
sent in the "SUQ QRQ" posting.

Beep beep
de Hans, K0HB

Old December 16th 05, 03:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KØHB

"Frank Gilliland" wrote

I also see that you made E-9 in about 19-1/2 years.

Actually 18 years, 6 months, 29 days (but who is counting).

Beep beep
de Hans, K0HB

Old December 16th 05, 03:54 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Frank Gilliland

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 02:34:20 GMT, "KØHB"
wrote in . net:

"Frank Gilliland" wrote

BTW, many Usenet services and ISP's will block the posting of a binary
to a non-binary groups, so Len may have a valid reason for believing
what he said.

Naw. He can see this, just like he saw (and commented on) the other binary I
sent in the "SUQ QRQ" posting.

Newsgroup binary filters work both ways.

Old December 16th 05, 03:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Frank Gilliland

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 02:45:47 GMT, "KØHB"
wrote in et:

"Frank Gilliland" wrote

I also see that you made E-9 in about 19-1/2 years.

Actually 18 years, 6 months, 29 days (but who is counting).

My bad. However, that's actually -less- time than Major Dud claims to
have served.

Old December 16th 05, 05:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: "K0HB" on Fri, Dec 16 2005 2:34 am

"Frank Gilliland" wrote

BTW, many Usenet services and ISP's will block the posting of a binary
to a non-binary groups, so Len may have a valid reason for believing
what he said.

Naw. He can see this, just like he saw (and commented on) the other binary I
sent in the "SUQ QRQ" posting.

Plain and simply INCORRECT superchief.

I've never seen any binaries attached to messages in this
newsgroup.

You can send it to me as an attachment to private e-mail if
you wish.

However, caution on the contents. If it contains "male nudity"
I will forward it to Jimmie who appreciates that sort of thing.

BTW, don't try any farkling about "binaries" being the 10-bit
code used in USASCII. "Binary files" in Usenetspeak refer
to IMAGE files or executable files.

The most bestest wonderfulest good luck on this now...

Old December 16th 05, 06:17 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KØHB

wrote

I've never seen any binaries attached to messages in this
newsgroup.

I can see them just fine. I can post them just fine (a .jpg file in this case).
Frank apparently can them just fine, because he commented about details which he
could not have known without actually seeing the binary file.

Beep beep
de Hans, K0HB

Old December 16th 05, 06:24 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

KØHB wrote:
wrote

I've never seen any binaries attached to messages in this
newsgroup.

I can see them just fine. I can post them just fine (a .jpg file in thiscase).
Frank apparently can them just fine, because he commented about details which he
could not have known without actually seeing the binary file.

it depnds on what means you use to read the usenet Here on google I can
see your binar over on free agent i can

meanin you take the prise for the most posting by byte of anyone on
RRAP

Beep beep
de Hans, K0HB

Old December 16th 05, 06:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: Frank Gilliland on Dec 15, 6:25 pm

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005 00:58:21 GMT, "K0HB"

snip

I haven't "posted a thing in here" for the simple reason this
newsgroup does NOT accept binaries.

Sure it does. See attached DD214 indicating over 21 years of active service,
rank of E9, and Honorable service. Set. Point. Match.

WHAT "attached DD214"?

BTW, Hansl, it is "Game. Set. Match."

That's also the title of a trilogy written by Len Deighton.

Anyway, this is not about you -- it's about Major Dud. Now if you and
I can post -our- DD-214's, why can't Dudly? I also see that you made
E-9 in about 19-1/2 years. I also see that the right side of the form
clearly denotes your time in service, as does mine, as does every
DD-214 since Socrates marched barefoot through the snow. So why do you
think Dudly didn't know about that? And if Dudly's claim -is- true
(which I highly doubt), why do you think he couldn't get promoted
beyond GySgt (E-7) in nearly the same amount of time it took -you- to
reach E-9?

Major Dud might be a ham, and you might share some similar beliefs
and/or opinions, but are those valid reasons to defend his fraudulent
military service?

Absolutely. U.S. Amateur Extras have to hang together.

Especially if they are morsemen...and hate NCTAs.

It must be an unwritten law or something wherein extras will
only slap the wrists of other extras who get out of hand.

For all the flag-waving and patriotic bunting installation
done by Hans, he has been most gentle on that fraudulent
Dudly the Imposter, the hero of "seven hostile actions."
All he has done lately is argue about the names of COMSEC
systems with Dudly.

Doesn't Hans realize that Dud is NOT showing a good face of
U.S. amateur radio to the public?

BTW, many Usenet services and ISP's will block the posting of a binary
to a non-binary groups, so Len may have a valid reason for believing
what he said. However, if he wants he can email me a binary, I'll
upload it to my server and post the link. I'll even offer to do the
same for you just so you can quit posting biniaries. Ok?

Thanks for the offer, Frank. If needs be I will take you up
on that. But I don't see the need of that.

If Hans wants to make like he is CNO berating his swabbies
about DD-214s, that still doesn't change the fact that I've
not only served Honorably but have several papers up on the
subject of radio communications on another website plus an
interview that was published in the Pacific Stars and Stripes.

Major Dud hasn't published ONE thing about his active USMC
life, no forms, no documents, not even a snapshot. All he
has published now is the famous Booger shot of him in a
poopy suit at QRZ, in the "uniform" of the CIVIL Air Patrol.