Old December 13th 05, 05:05 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

Default Definitely Not Qualified

From: on Dec 9, 6:28 pm

Jim, is this what you meant when you said that you "served in other
ways?"

Brian,

You have written that phrase as a direct quote, and attributed it to
me.

Where have I written that I 'served in other ways'?

So you haven't "served in other ways?"

September 24, 2004;

Nope. I did not write that I "served in other ways" on that date.

"Nope."

January 13, February 10, May 25 2005.

Nope, nope, and nope again. I did not write that I
"served in other ways" on any of those dates either.

"Nope, nope, and nope again."

You're starting to sound like Steve. Everyone else gets everything
wrong.

If you're wrong, Brain, you're wrong.

Why do you and the Feeble Five have a hard time with that simple
concept?

Len, if you had actually *read* what I wrote on those
days, you'd know that.

What I have written is a question for you and others.

Can you answer your own question?

Can you answer mine about why you've used diminutives against Jim
when he's never used them on you?

Here it is again:

Is service in the military the only way a citizen can
serve our country? Or are there other ways?

A rhetorical question? You wanted an answer?

Or were you implying that you "served in other ways?"

Can you answer your own question, or are you going to leave it up to us
Veterans of low-intelligence who got duped by "The Man" to act as
cannon fodder in exchange for a chance at an education?

Again with the self-victimizing, Brain.

And a very, VERY poor suggestion that Jim said anything of the
kind.

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 13th 05, 05:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: on Dec 12, 3:17 pm

From: on Dec 11, 10:06 am
From: on Dec 10, 1:14 pm
From: on Dec 9, 6:28 pm

Where have I written that I 'served in other ways'?

So you haven't "served in other ways?"

Jim? Hello?

I hear nothing from him on "serving."

I'm finally getting the picture. Jim asks the question if it is
possible to "serve in other ways?"

Not that HE served in other ways, mind you, but "other people may have
served in other ways."

Ah! The fog begins to lift over the land of ambiguity! Land ho!

Jim remains a no server in any category.

Oh, I dunno, connect to that server and lots of spam comes
across...

Could be he fired up his personal "wayback machine" and went back
to 1936 to review the ARRL political situation on morris goad
testing rates. I think that was before "Farnsworth" rates were
introduced.

W6TTB introduced his method in the 50's (that is, 1950's).

?

In 1936 I was 3 to 4 years old. Jimmie didn't exist anywhere
close to zygote stage yet, wouldn't be born for 19 or so years.

Jim lost priveleges.

Hmmm...can he "lose" something he doesn't have in 1936?

I'm reminded of having been called a "liar" because I said that Michael
Deignan had 12 amateur radio licenses. I was wrong. Michael Deignan's
wife had one of them, at same address (at that time). Mike only had
11. I believe Riley then whittled it down to 3. But I'm a "liar."
Hi! Hi, hi!!! Gotta love these guys.

Heh heh, that "love" is "tough." :-)

Being 11/12th right makes one a "LIAR!"

Good 'ol "new math!" :-)

Yeah, I remember Mikey D's little missives in here, his
adventures with the (?) "radio commandos." Mikey ain't got
them dozen club calls no more. How about that?

Riley allowed the Radio Commando's to live on.

Their "enlistment rate" was extremely low.

Mebbe they disbanded and now hang out at the local VFW?

Brian, here's a KEEPER for an EXACT QUOTE. On December 10, 2005,
Jimmie write the following:

"The FCC doesn't license radio amateurs."

Exact, word for word. :-)

Good Grief!!! I wonder if being right 0/12 merits the label "liar?"

No. In Jimmie's case he is ALWAYS right, no matter if he makes
a typographical error or not, therefore can NEVER LIE.

Anyone else who makes a typo is AUTOMATICALLY a LIAR all the time,
"constantly making mistakes and errors!"

Len and Brian,

If you are going to give direct quotes of what someone allegedly wrote, you
should use the exact words they wrote. That's what "direct quote" means.

Jim, please feel free to provide a direct quote.

Well, I think I obliged Jimmie with the destined-to-become-classic
faux pas of his. Here it is again (from 10 Dec 05):

"The FCC doesn't license radio amateurs."

He might be right. Do you think the FCC outsourced licensing to India?

Wow! I never thought of that! You may be on to something!

He can't understand that other people read
the entirety of his boasting claims of doing more than others
and doing it oh-so-much-better.

The fact is that you were both shown to be wrong and now you're
trying to tapdance away from the fact that you misguoted me.

Tapdance? Jim, please feel free to provide a direct quote. Really.

Can we have some accompanyment to the time-steps? :-)

Rogers&Astair

Gone..."silent taps."

Gregory Hines, greatest of the tap men..."silent taps."

Jim Fixx, multiple author of books on running...gone.

Guess I'll have to drive over to one of the "dancer's"
cobbler shops in town and get some tap shoes. One guy
claims to have done it on court shoes (a lot more
comfortable than the leather-top jobbies). Good trick
if they last...

Here's a DIRECT QUOTE again (from Jimmie on 10 Dec 05):

"The FCC doesn't license radio amateurs."

Good Grief!

Jimmie wrote that, he did...

Or even better, you could explain how one "serves in other ways."

Always from the right of the patron? The lady first?

Perhaps he could get a hand towel with his callsign embroidered on it
to carry across his forearm.

It's better than the callsign tattooed across the knuckles
of each hand...

Gosh, we may have to get Jimmie an "Etty-Kit" so he can serve
properly and correctly!

He's already been to charm school.

He must have flunked out...of that correspondence school...

Real estate chatter snipped.

Pity that. Jimmie KNOWS ALL ABOUT the "basis and purpose" of
local zoning ordinances. We can say nothing about zoning
until Jimmie gets us all "zoned" out of this world and into
another realm of existance. Twilight Zone?

There is no subject that Jim can't pretend to speak intelligently on.

True. Sadly true by demonstration.

Old December 14th 05, 12:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: on Dec 12, 3:17 pm

From: on Dec 11, 10:06 am
From: on Dec 10, 1:14 pm
From: on Dec 9, 6:28 pm

Where have I written that I 'served in other ways'?

So you haven't "served in other ways?"

Jim? Hello?

I hear nothing from him on "serving."

I'm finally getting the picture. Jim asks the question if it is
possible to "serve in other ways?"

Not that HE served in other ways, mind you, but "other people may have
served in other ways."

Ah! The fog begins to lift over the land of ambiguity! Land ho!

I guess you've got to read between every line with these guys.

How William Jefferson has changed the nature of "truth." Sigh.

Jim remains a no server in any category.

Oh, I dunno, connect to that server and lots of spam comes
across...

Pretends to talk a pretty good talk til you read between the lines.

Could be he fired up his personal "wayback machine" and went back
to 1936 to review the ARRL political situation on morris goad
testing rates. I think that was before "Farnsworth" rates were
introduced.

W6TTB introduced his method in the 50's (that is, 1950's).

?

Farnsworth. Introduced his method in the 1950's, 110 years or so after
Morse, about the same time that the military and civilian world was
abandoning Morse. The ARRL begins implementing Farnsworth w/o notice
in the late 80's, makes a public notice about 10 years later.

In 1936 I was 3 to 4 years old. Jimmie didn't exist anywhere
close to zygote stage yet, wouldn't be born for 19 or so years.

Jim lost priveleges.

Hmmm...can he "lose" something he doesn't have in 1936?

Well, he probably would have if he had been alive at the time.

I'm reminded of having been called a "liar" because I said that Michael
Deignan had 12 amateur radio licenses. I was wrong. Michael Deignan's
wife had one of them, at same address (at that time). Mike only had
11. I believe Riley then whittled it down to 3. But I'm a "liar."
Hi! Hi, hi!!! Gotta love these guys.

Heh heh, that "love" is "tough." :-)

Being 11/12th right makes one a "LIAR!"

Good 'ol "new math!" :-)

New math nor Jim's math would have gotten us to the Moon.

Yeah, I remember Mikey D's little missives in here, his
adventures with the (?) "radio commandos." Mikey ain't got
them dozen club calls no more. How about that?

Riley allowed the Radio Commando's to live on.

Their "enlistment rate" was extremely low.

"A Commando Unit of One"

Mebbe they disbanded and now hang out at the local VFW?

In "thier" wildest dreams. Well..., maybe as a guest.

But at the first hint how they "served in other ways..."

Brian, here's a KEEPER for an EXACT QUOTE. On December 10, 2005,
Jimmie write the following:

"The FCC doesn't license radio amateurs."

Exact, word for word. :-)

Good Grief!!! I wonder if being right 0/12 merits the label "liar?"

No. In Jimmie's case he is ALWAYS right, no matter if he makes
a typographical error or not, therefore can NEVER LIE.

I just hope he has a license to drive all that pure snow around

Anyone else who makes a typo is AUTOMATICALLY a LIAR all the time,
"constantly making mistakes and errors!"

Tha's Steve's job.

Len and Brian,

If you are going to give direct quotes of what someone allegedly wrote, you
should use the exact words they wrote. That's what "direct quote" means.

Jim, please feel free to provide a direct quote.

Well, I think I obliged Jimmie with the destined-to-become-classic
faux pas of his. Here it is again (from 10 Dec 05):

"The FCC doesn't license radio amateurs."

He might be right. Do you think the FCC outsourced licensing to India?

Wow! I never thought of that! You may be on to something!

Recall the '98 NPRM? Do you think that was the work of an EFL or ESL?

He can't understand that other people read
the entirety of his boasting claims of doing more than others
and doing it oh-so-much-better.

The fact is that you were both shown to be wrong and now you're
trying to tapdance away from the fact that you misguoted me.

Tapdance? Jim, please feel free to provide a direct quote. Really.

Can we have some accompanyment to the time-steps? :-)

Rogers&Astair

Gone..."silent taps."

Gregory Hines, greatest of the tap men..."silent taps."

Jim Fixx, multiple author of books on running...gone.

I guess we'll have to settle for a metronome.

Guess I'll have to drive over to one of the "dancer's"
cobbler shops in town and get some tap shoes. One guy
claims to have done it on court shoes (a lot more
comfortable than the leather-top jobbies). Good trick
if they last...

Here's a DIRECT QUOTE again (from Jimmie on 10 Dec 05):

"The FCC doesn't license radio amateurs."

Good Grief!

Jimmie wrote that, he did...

Perhaps he thinks the FCC hires civilians and puts them to work. Then
after sufficient time has passed, the FCC says the applicant has
"earned" "thier" license.

Or even better, you could explain how one "serves in other ways."

Always from the right of the patron? The lady first?

Perhaps he could get a hand towel with his callsign embroidered on it
to carry across his forearm.

It's better than the callsign tattooed across the knuckles
of each hand...

Jim has tatoos?

Gosh, we may have to get Jimmie an "Etty-Kit" so he can serve
properly and correctly!

He's already been to charm school.

He must have flunked out...of that correspondence school...

Hopefully the VA recovered that GI Bill money.

Real estate chatter snipped.

Pity that. Jimmie KNOWS ALL ABOUT the "basis and purpose" of
local zoning ordinances. We can say nothing about zoning
until Jimmie gets us all "zoned" out of this world and into
another realm of existance. Twilight Zone?

There is no subject that Jim can't pretend to speak intelligently on.

True. Sadly true by demonstration.

"A Morse Code Exam would be a Barrier to Morse Code Use."

Old December 14th 05, 12:48 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: on Dec 9, 6:28 pm

Jim, is this what you meant when you said that you "served in other
ways?"

Brian,

You have written that phrase as a direct quote, and attributed it to
me.

Where have I written that I 'served in other ways'?

So you haven't "served in other ways?"

September 24, 2004;

Nope. I did not write that I "served in other ways" on that date.

"Nope."

January 13, February 10, May 25 2005.

Nope, nope, and nope again. I did not write that I
"served in other ways" on any of those dates either.

"Nope, nope, and nope again."

You're starting to sound like Steve. Everyone else gets everything
wrong.

If you're wrong, Brain, you're wrong.

Brian

Why do you and the Feeble Five have a hard time with that simple
concept?

Me and the "Feeble Five?"

Len, if you had actually *read* what I wrote on those
days, you'd know that.

What I have written is a question for you and others.

Can you answer your own question?

Can you answer mine about why you've used diminutives against Jim
when he's never used them on you?

I've never sent a diminuitive to do a man's job. I think there are
laws against it.

Here it is again:

Is service in the military the only way a citizen can
serve our country? Or are there other ways?

A rhetorical question? You wanted an answer?

Or were you implying that you "served in other ways?"

Can you answer your own question, or are you going to leave it up to us
Veterans of low-intelligence who got duped by "The Man" to act as
cannon fodder in exchange for a chance at an education?

Again with the self-victimizing, Brain.

Not at all. One can only imagine what Jim thinks of Veterans after
some of his more recent postings. An one can only imagine why he
thought himself too precious to serve... Since he has no answers, only
questions.

And a very, VERY poor suggestion that Jim said anything of the
kind.

Yeh, well, I've heard it from other no-servers. Jim has no answers,
only questions.

Old December 14th 05, 11:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
K4YZ

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

If you're wrong, Brain, you're wrong.

Brian

Yeah. Right.

Why do you and the Feeble Five have a hard time with that simple
concept?

Me and the "Feeble Five?"

Do you now have an English comprehension deficit, Brain?

Len, if you had actually *read* what I wrote on those
days, you'd know that.

What I have written is a question for you and others.

Can you answer your own question?

Can you answer mine about why you've used diminutives against Jim
when he's never used them on you?

I've never sent a diminuitive to do a man's job. I think there are
laws against it.

I see.

No answer.

Here it is again:

Is service in the military the only way a citizen can
serve our country? Or are there other ways?

A rhetorical question? You wanted an answer?

Or were you implying that you "served in other ways?"

Can you answer your own question, or are you going to leave it up to us
Veterans of low-intelligence who got duped by "The Man" to act as
cannon fodder in exchange for a chance at an education?

Again with the self-victimizing, Brain.

Not at all. One can only imagine what Jim thinks of Veterans after
some of his more recent postings. An one can only imagine why he
thought himself too precious to serve... Since he has no answers, only
questions.

Sure "at all".

You and Lennie go to great lengths to dismiss any argument about
the retention of Morse Code testing based upon the "I Had To Do It So
You Should Too", premise, yet here you are using that SAME premise
applied to citizenship.

So...What's up with that?

And a very, VERY poor suggestion that Jim said anything of the
kind.

Yeh, well, I've heard it from other no-servers. Jim has no answers,
only questions.

Speaking of "no answers"....

Still waiting on a few from you....posed over the last few
YEARS...

Steve, K4YZ

Old December 14th 05, 05:35 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Frank Gilliland

On 14 Dec 2005 03:14:41 -0800, "Major Dud" wrote in
.com:

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

If you're wrong, Brain, you're wrong.

Brian

Yeah. Right.

Why do you and the Feeble Five have a hard time with that simple
concept?

Me and the "Feeble Five?"

Do you now have an English comprehension deficit, Brain?

Coming from the only person to ever use the phrase "English
comprehension deficit", I'd say the question is irrelevant.

Old December 14th 05, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: on Tues, Dec 13 2005 4:32 pm

From: on Dec 12, 3:17 pm
From: on Dec 11, 10:06 am
From: on Dec 10, 1:14 pm
From: on Dec 9, 6:28 pm

So you haven't "served in other ways?"

Jim? Hello?

I hear nothing from him on "serving."

I'm finally getting the picture. Jim asks the question if it is
possible to "serve in other ways?"

Not that HE served in other ways, mind you, but "other people may have
served in other ways."

Ah! The fog begins to lift over the land of ambiguity! Land ho!

I guess you've got to read between every line with these guys.

Hmmm...in that case I'm getting a disturbing picture of Jimmie
Noserve = Dudly the Imposter.

NOT a good picture for the ARS.

How William Jefferson has changed the nature of "truth." Sigh.

Tsk, this isn't a question of Presidential Politics.

In that case, what of George Walker ever going beyond the
Air Guard service? :-(

Sorry, but the last REAL SERVING IN THE MILITARY President
was James Earle Carter, USN, and George Herbert Walker Bush,
USNR, and Gerald Rudolph Ford, USNR. [living that is]

None of them had any direct contact with amateur radio.

Jim remains a no server in any category.

Oh, I dunno, connect to that server and lots of spam comes
across...

Pretends to talk a pretty good talk til you read between the lines.

...and then he gets all snotty when ya don't agree wid him.

Could be he fired up his personal "wayback machine" and went back
to 1936 to review the ARRL political situation on morris goad
testing rates. I think that was before "Farnsworth" rates were
introduced.

W6TTB introduced his method in the 50's (that is, 1950's).

?

Farnsworth. Introduced his method in the 1950's, 110 years or so after
Morse, about the same time that the military and civilian world was
abandoning Morse. The ARRL begins implementing Farnsworth w/o notice
in the late 80's, makes a public notice about 10 years later.

ARRL can never do anything wrong.

In 1936 I was 3 to 4 years old. Jimmie didn't exist anywhere
close to zygote stage yet, wouldn't be born for 19 or so years.

Jim lost priveleges.

Hmmm...can he "lose" something he doesn't have in 1936?

Well, he probably would have if he had been alive at the time.

Irrelevant in Jimmie's case. He "lived" there and then, and
is One with the Great Spirit or Radio or something.

Maybe someone loaded up his Kester Tri-Core solder with peyote?

I'm reminded of having been called a "liar" because I said that Michael
Deignan had 12 amateur radio licenses. I was wrong. Michael Deignan's
wife had one of them, at same address (at that time). Mike only had
11. I believe Riley then whittled it down to 3. But I'm a "liar."
Hi! Hi, hi!!! Gotta love these guys.

Heh heh, that "love" is "tough." :-)

Being 11/12th right makes one a "LIAR!"

Good 'ol "new math!" :-)

[neither] New math nor Jim's math would have gotten us to the Moon.

A mere quarter million miles? :-)

I'm waiting for Jimmie to "reach the threshold of space" let
alone working a station ON the moon or even doing moonbounce
comms. :-)

Had we done Jimmie's "advancing the state of the art" in space,
we would still be at White Sands, launching the very last of
the German V-2s to reach up 250 miles above the Earth surface.

Yeah, I remember Mikey D's little missives in here, his
adventures with the (?) "radio commandos." Mikey ain't got
them dozen club calls no more. How about that?

Riley allowed the Radio Commando's to live on.

Their "enlistment rate" was extremely low.

"A Commando Unit of One"

Mikey D. was a non-server of one as well...

Mebbe they disbanded and now hang out at the local VFW?

In "thier" wildest dreams. Well..., maybe as a guest.

Maybe if the fraternity renamed itself "Veterans of FANTASY
Wars?"

Dudly the Imposter could run for Grand Poobah.

But at the first hint how they "served in other ways..."

Yes, I know...they CLAM UP. Silence. Sounds "fishy."

Brian, here's a KEEPER for an EXACT QUOTE. On December 10, 2005,
Jimmie write the following:

"The FCC doesn't license radio amateurs."

Exact, word for word. :-)

Good Grief!!! I wonder if being right 0/12 merits the label "liar?"

No. In Jimmie's case he is ALWAYS right, no matter if he makes
a typographical error or not, therefore can NEVER LIE.

I just hope he has a license to drive all that pure snow around

Brand new license issued by the FAA.

Anyone else who makes a typo is AUTOMATICALLY a LIAR all the time,
"constantly making mistakes and errors!"

Tha's Steve's job.

Dudly and Noserve are competitors?

Len and Brian,

If you are going to give direct quotes of what someone allegedly wrote, you
should use the exact words they wrote. That's what "direct quote" means.

Jim, please feel free to provide a direct quote.

Well, I think I obliged Jimmie with the destined-to-become-classic
faux pas of his. Here it is again (from 10 Dec 05):

"The FCC doesn't license radio amateurs."

He might be right. Do you think the FCC outsourced licensing to India?

Wow! I never thought of that! You may be on to something!

Recall the '98 NPRM? Do you think that was the work of an EFL or ESL?

Speaking seriously, I don't see that either 98-143 nor the resulting
FCC 99-412 Memorandum Report and Order were all that bad as
regulatory
items. The U.S. amateur rules had reached a Gordian Knot of
complexity
of Byzantine license classes and morris goad testing on the eve of
the
new millennium and it was time to unravel the Knot.

Too many old-timers in the amateur radio hobby had become victims of
their own delusions of grandeur...wanting to be "professional
amateurs"
with all the rank-status-title-privilege that had been politically
lobbied for by guess-who in the regulations.

He can't understand that other people read
the entirety of his boasting claims of doing more than others
and doing it oh-so-much-better.

The fact is that you were both shown to be wrong and now you're
trying to tapdance away from the fact that you misguoted me.

Tapdance? Jim, please feel free to provide a direct quote. Really.

Can we have some accompanyment to the time-steps? :-)

Rogers&Astair

Gone..."silent taps."

Gregory Hines, greatest of the tap men..."silent taps."

Jim Fixx, multiple author of books on running...gone.

I guess we'll have to settle for a metronome.

The Great Radio Spirit visits Jimmie regularly to "wind up"
his newsgroup metronome. I think that happens whenever his
QST arrives in the mail.

To paraphrase: "Little ideas made of ticky-tocky."

Here's a DIRECT QUOTE again (from Jimmie on 10 Dec 05):

"The FCC doesn't license radio amateurs."

Good Grief!

Jimmie wrote that, he did...

Perhaps he thinks the FCC hires civilians and puts them to work. Then
after sufficient time has passed, the FCC says the applicant has
"earned" "thier" license.

Jimmie needs the spirit of the late John Houseman of the "Paper
Trail" TV show..."we did it the old-fashioned way, we EARNED it!"

Geez, all that foo-fah-rah over "The TEST!" The law establishes
a licensing system and folks are required to pass a license test
(sort of like hunting and fishing licenses) in order to be legal
about their activity. No, passing it becomes A RITE OF PASSAGE
or the equivalent of a PhD Thesis or some kind of SUPERNATURAL
EXPERIENCE!

Too many hams have established a lot of bull**** ju-ju to the
test and the resulting rank-status-title-privilege.

Or even better, you could explain how one "serves in other ways."

Always from the right of the patron? The lady first?

Perhaps he could get a hand towel with his callsign embroidered on it
to carry across his forearm.

It's better than the callsign tattooed across the knuckles
of each hand...

Jim has tatoos?

I was imagining his performances in here to be the equivalent of
James Mitchum's creepy "preacher" in an old, scary black-and-white
film released in the 1950s. That character had L-O-V-E on one
hand, H-A-T-E on the other...liked to off folks that didn't
believe in him.

Gosh, we may have to get Jimmie an "Etty-Kit" so he can serve
properly and correctly!

He's already been to charm school.

He must have flunked out...of that correspondence school...

Hopefully the VA recovered that GI Bill money.

"VA?" "GI Bill?" None of those applied to Jimmie Noserve.

Since Dudly can't prove he served anyplace, I doubt that Dud could
could have gotten any GI bill other than from a military store for
buying all those old medals.

Real estate chatter snipped.

Pity that. Jimmie KNOWS ALL ABOUT the "basis and purpose" of
local zoning ordinances. We can say nothing about zoning
until Jimmie gets us all "zoned" out of this world and into
another realm of existance. Twilight Zone?

There is no subject that Jim can't pretend to speak intelligently on.

True. Sadly true by demonstration.

"A Morse Code Exam would be a Barrier to Morse Code Use."

"The FCC doesn't license radio amateurs."

Verbatim quotes from Jimmie...

Old December 14th 05, 10:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

From: K4YZ on Dec 14, 3:14 am

wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

I see.

No answer.

WE see NO DD-214 image from Dudly. Where is it?

Old December 15th 05, 01:15 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
KØHB

wrote

WE see NO DD-214 image from Dudly. Where is it?

We see none from you, Brian, or me either. Maybe we're all imposters?

Sunuvagun!

de Hans, K0HB