Old August 26th 06, 08:49 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default If you had to use CW... is amy Fireproof Steve?

K4YZ wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:

is amy Fireproof Steve?

Why do you keep threatening her with arson, Morkie?

what threat of arson

you are the one going about pant on fire

is amy Fireproof Steve?

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 26th 06, 09:14 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default If you had to use CW to save someone's life, would that person die?

wrote in message
On 24 Aug 2006 05:47:23 -0700, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"
wrote:

cease desist and growup
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

with the punce gotcha he wonders why I simple don't bother to ty
impoving my spelling
do u hav anyting cognet two say?

Old August 26th 06, 09:16 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Mark Moron Morgan wrote:

is amy Fireproof Steve?

Old August 26th 06, 09:22 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

Cecil Moore wrote:
jawod wrote:

My MENSA membership number is 1006281. What's yours?

What's your Social Security number?

... 66 ... 6

Cecil,
Are you REALLY the spawn of Satan?
I'll kid with you no more!
(Imagine me making the sign of the cross right now.)
Old August 26th 06, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default If you had to use CW... would robesin still be an idiot?

an old friend wrote:
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
wrote:
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:
wrote:
an old freid to some a nightmare to steve wrote:

I'm curious what's really holding up the FCC on the issue.

So am I. It's nine months since the official close of
Comments on the NPRM.

Nine months? Gestation almost complete? "Birth" of an R&O
soon? :-)

That actually scares me. Recall the one that was so poorly written in
1998?

R&O poorly written or NPRM

That's just the thing. They didn't know what it was. It was a R&O
advertised as an NPRM.

ah well at least I have my rotos will make eme easier and satelite ops
a lot easier when the thing the g-5500 is a realy weaird spend about an
hour half assembling the unit will alow fo r pointing at full sky have
not picked out an computer interface yet figured get the thing on the
tower and set up and then worry about that

I was thinking about putting a 2m/440 beam up for satellite, but I
don't want to spend the bucks on an az/el and interface controller.
Instead, I thought about putting them on a mast bent 30 to 45 degrees.
With a beamwidth of 30 deg, it should pick up everything except a
direct overhead pass. No cable wrap.
I have used something like that but not had the best of luck

In my case I using about 10 percent on the money from a selective cut
of my forest and I decided that it a good use for it and not going over
board

Timber or pulp?

timber mostly indeed most of the wood has been veneer grade one tree
was sold at the mill for 1000, bucks (I get half) he is about 3/8th
through the woods

I had looked at some land up near Marquette about 20 years ago -
Porcupine Mts, or so the brochure said. Too few jobs up there to make
the mortgage payments, and I didn't think there was any way to make the
land pay for itself.

Old August 26th 06, 10:47 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.military.cap

Default is amy Fireproof Steve?

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
an old friend wrote:

He's the product of rape.

is amy Fireproof Steve?

He participates in rape.

is amy Fireproof Steve?

Now he's profiting from the rape of the wilderness.

is amy Fireproof Steve?

Old August 26th 06, 10:59 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner

jawod wrote:
Are you REALLY the spawn of Satan?

How many 6's do you have in your SS#?
--