Old February 1st 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default The RRS no-spin clueless factor report

In article ,
"MnMikew" wrote:

"Mike" wrote in message
On Jan 31, 1:37 am, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
Billy Burpelson wrote:

RHF wrote:

OMG - El Telemundo - You Are Becoming a Net-Nazi !

"Becoming" a Net-Nazi"?????

Where have you been for the last couple of years???

Maybe you -should- get the "Clueless" Award for that statement alone!
;-)

Snip

The blind leading the blind.

Anyone that has ever castigated Steve Lare for one-line responses
should really take a look at Telamon's technique. At least Steve is
funny in his own exaggerated way. Telamon's responses are as bland as
his soul.

Clueless? Telamon wouldn't know a "clue" if it bit him.

Welcome back by the way Mr. Bryant.

What makes you think he ever left?

He has been hiding under the Blarney stone next to your left foot.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 1st 08, 01:54 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Mike wrote:

On Jan 31, 1:37*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*Billy Burpelson wrote:

RHF wrote:

OMG - El Telemundo - You Are Becoming a Net-Nazi !

"Becoming" a Net-Nazi"?????

Where have you been for the last couple of years???

Maybe you -should- get the "Clueless" Award for that statement alone! *
;-)

Snip

The blind leading the blind.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Anyone that has ever castigated Steve Lare for one-line responses
should really take a look at Telamon's technique. At least Steve is
funny in his own exaggerated way. Telamon's responses are as bland as
his soul.

You always liked Steve more than me. No need to rub in it in.

Clueless? Telamon wouldn't know a "clue" if it bit him.

Spare me the direct appeals in order to become the clueless poster boy
of the week. I know it's a high honor but you will just have to start an
argument with other people to qualify. Take my advice and don't try for
it. You have natural abilities that you just need to let flow.

Now get out there and be the clueless boy we all know you can be.

You have a lot of catching up to do.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 1st 08, 02:11 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default The Great Telamon -presents- The RRS No-Spin Clueless Factor Report !

On Jan 31, 5:54*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*Mike wrote:
On Jan 31, 1:37*am, Telamon
wrote:

-
- Now get out there and be the clueless boy we all know you can be.
-
- You have a lot of catching up to do.
-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

Wow Telamon !

This is a real close 2nd to DX Ace in delivering
the old Two Liner Come-Back Reply.

"Now get out there and be the clueless boy
We all know you can be."

-but- the "You have a lot of catching up to do."
tells me that you have missed MWB ) ~ RHF

This Thread Needs A New Subject Line To Truly Represent
The Power of Your Message and the Idea It Represents :

The Great Telamon -presents-
The RRS No-Spin Clueless Factor Report !
[Clearly Bill O'Reilly Don't Got Nothing On You Telly-Me-Boy :]
Old February 1st 08, 03:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:11:18 -0800 (PST), RHF
wrote:

On Jan 31, 5:54*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*Mike wrote:
On Jan 31, 1:37*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*Billy Burpelson wrote:

RHF wrote:

[...]

If it were a runoff between you and Telamon I'd vote for you as the
troll. Also, he has displayed a greater understanding of radio than
you. One thing to consider.............for all reading, is that
'being a character' does not give you character.
Old February 1st 08, 03:25 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
RHF wrote:

On Jan 31, 5:54*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*Mike wrote:
On Jan 31, 1:37*am, Telamon
wrote:
In article ,
*Billy Burpelson wrote:

RHF wrote:

OMG - El Telemundo - You Are Becoming a Net-Nazi !

"Becoming" a Net-Nazi"?????

Where have you been for the last couple of years???

Maybe you -should- get the "Clueless" Award for that statement alone!
*
;-)

[...]

It's just that you are so far ahead of him.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California

Old February 4th 08, 06:20 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Telamon wrote:

Mike - 5
Billy Burpelson - 8
m II - 37
- 38
David - 47
David Eduardo - 158
RHF - 199

The news this week is that the MWB comeback tour is failing miserably.
Although he is as clueless as ever, any other noted Troll is much
farther ahead trashing threads except for Billy who also put in a
pretty weak showing.

Statistical analysis of postings show that m II has become less
disgusting this week. Could this trend continue to the point that he
appears to be a normal individual?

Cuhulin is back in style just not in volume.

That new pipe mixture of coal tar and DeoxIT just didn't seem to light
a fire under the David the nowhere-man. It did get a few short lived
raves out him though.

David Eduardo again spent most of his time posting about the most
important subject in the increasingly warming world, which is the life
and times of the uber cultural David Eduardo.

This weekıs clueless poster boy award goes to RHF where every post is
an unwanted Google search result with added punctuation for that extra
touch of incomprehension.

Congratulations RHF.

A special note this week goes out to Burr.

Dear Mr. Burr,

Trolling is serious business that is best left to professionals. I know
they make it look easy but generally it takes a serious mental
deficiency or psychiatric problems to reach the level of performance
exemplified by the gentlemen in the competition listing above.

My advice is don't try it.

End

This has been another installment of the RRS no-spin clueless factor
report. Good night and good listening.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 4th 08, 07:06 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default The Great Telamon -presents- The RRS No-Spin Clueless Factor Report !- i won, I Won. I WON !

On Feb 3, 10:20*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

i won, I Won. I WON ! ::oo))) ~ RHF
Old February 5th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

In article
,
Mike wrote:

On Feb 4, 1:20?am, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

?Telamon wrote:

Mike - 5
Billy Burpelson - 8
m II - 37
- 38
David - 47
David Eduardo - 158
RHF - 199

The news this week is that the MWB comeback tour is failing miserably.
Although he is as clueless as ever, any other noted Troll is much
farther ahead trashing threads except for Billy who also put in a
pretty weak showing.

The weakest showing this week is from an infantile moron who seems to
think that his ability to count and insult is the proper type of post
for RRS.

No sense of humor 1 point.

Get a life, Telamon. You obviously seem to be adrift. And it's
starting to show...

Let's see, I have a life and you don't. 1 point.
I know how to sail and you don't. 1 point.
You think you know my motivation but you don't. 1 point.

Mikey is off to a flying start.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old February 5th 08, 05:19 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave
RHF RHF is offline

Default Dang Telamon ! - Your 'Clueless' Report is Morphing Into the"Pointless" Retort.

On Feb 4, 6:21*pm, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

*Mike wrote:
On Feb 4, 1:20?am, Telamon
wrote:
In article
,

?Telamon wrote:

Mike - 5
Billy Burpelson - 8
m II - 37
- 38
David - 47
David Eduardo - 158
RHF - 199

The news this week is that the MWB comeback tour is failing miserably.
Although he is as clueless as ever, any other noted Troll is much
farther ahead trashing threads except for Billy who also put in a
pretty weak showing.

The weakest showing this week is from an infantile moron who seems to
think that his ability to count and insult is the proper type of post
for RRS.

- No sense of humor 1 point.

Oh Did little Telamon say something Funny ?

Get a life, Telamon. You obviously seem to be adrift.
And it's starting to show...

- Let's see, I have a life and you don't. 1 point.

One of the Great Americans Freedoms : Having the Life and
Living The Life of Your Own Choosing -and- Not Having To
Live-Up-To Someone Else's Expectorations !

-ps- I know that it is "Expectations" -but- Since I see you are
Spitting Out All This Great Wisdom : 'Expectorations' fits better.

- I know how to sail and you don't. 1 point.

OK That's A Big One {I Think } - Just what does the
'ability' 'To Sail" have to do with Radio and Shortwave ?
Oh That's Right Your Daily NON Contributions Here to
the Topic of Shortwave Radio Listening are 'based' on
your Ability-to-Sail . . .

Telamon - May I Suggest The Group : ALT . SAILING
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.sailing/

- You think you know my motivation but you don't. *1 point.

You Are Motovated - Wow No Wonder Why . . .
We Were All So "ClueLess"

- Mikey is off to a flying start.

Hey He Did It On His Own -ps- Without Any Help* From You !
* Help = As in Being Helpful -aka- Here is a "Clue"

-
- --
- Telamon
- Ventura, California

Dang Telamon ! - Your 'Clueless' Report
is Morphing Into the "Pointless" Retort.

and that is something to think about ~ RHF
Old February 5th 08, 01:28 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Telamon wrote:

Thinking is not activity that suites you very well.

Apparently, thinking doesn't "suite" you very well either.

If I've told you once, I've told you (politely) a dozen times: If you
are going to ridicule someone else's intelligence, please make sure your
own house is in order first. Otherwise, *you* end up looking quite the
fool.

I'm surprised that a person of your obviously superior intellect is
clueless enough to not get that simple point. :-(

suite

NOUN:

1. A staff of attendants or followers; a retinue. 2. 1. A group of
related things intended to be used together; a set. 2. (also st) A
set of matching furnitu a dining room suite. 3. A series of
connected rooms used as a living unit. 4. Music 1. An instrumental
composition, especially of the 17th or 18th century, consisting of a
succession of dances in the same or related keys. 2. An instrumental
composition consisting of a series of varying movements or pieces. 5.
Computer Science 1. A group of software products packaged and sold
together, usually having a consistent look and feel, a common
installation, and shared macros. 2. A group of procedures that work
cooperatively: The TCP/IP suite of protocols includes FTP and Telnet.