Old September 1st 05, 11:32 PM
Brenda Ann

"dxAce" wrote in message

David wrote:
On Thu, 1 Sep 2005 14:56:54 -0500,
wrote:

www.drudgereport.com I Dont Care about other Countries,I Dont Care
about Iraq! New Orleans is much more Imporant than all of the other
Countries in the World.We NEED our American Troops back in
America,NOW!
cuhulin

Nation Building begins at home...

Most of the people left behind in New Orleans
are
Black and Poor...

If this had been a red State city city full of affluent white people

would the response have been different ??

Probably not... but of course for you frothing at the mouth, thumb
up-the-ass, 'tard boy liberal, left-wing
Democrats no possible response will be adequate enough, or fast enough,
will it?

I wrote a protracted letter to the people at CNN last night, after hearing
them harping that the feds were unprepared and too slow to respond to the
crisis..

H-E-Double-Toothpicks.. what were they supposed to do? Set up camp right
there on the coast and get blown away themselves? They set up staging areas
where they felt they would be most advantageous. How were they supposed to
know that all roads into the city would become impassible? I admire the
efforts of the rescuers who have used what they had on hand to get to those
in need. Yes, it's inadequate, but it's also largely beyond anyone's control
at this point to do better. Give credit where credit is due.

Old September 2nd 05, 12:15 AM
Mike Lee

www.drudgereport.com I Dont Care about other Countries,I Dont Care
about Iraq! New Orleans is much more Imporant than all of the other
Countries in the World.We NEED our American Troops back in America,NOW!
cuhulin

I am truly sorry for the lives lost in New Orleans, but also very surprised.
America for its glory and all its power cant even get its act together
for there own.
This is so sad, DONT tel me they had no warning about the hurricane.
This just goes to show no matter how big or powerfull or how advanced a
country is, a hurricane that size can bring it to its knees in no time.

I truly hope New Orleans gets back on its feet and eventualy gets back
to some sort of normality. My heart goes out to all those who have lost
loved ones.

Come on Bush get off your f****** ass and do some thing.
Its ok to go on TV and tell all how they should be, DO SOMETHING talk is
cheap. You have no problem in pouring money into invading Irak, how
about putting some money into saving your own people.

Mike.

--
http://uk.geocities.com/swift240/mikes_page_1.html
Old September 2nd 05, 12:18 AM
Mike Lee

Brenda Ann wrote:
"Mark S. Holden" wrote in message

Most of the people left behind in New Orleans
are
Black and Poor...

If this had been a red State city city full of affluent white people

would the response have been different ??

Given that most of the residents of New Orleans are black, I'd expect most
of the ones "left behind" to be black.

I imagine we'd have worked just as hard to help them if they were white.

But who besides you cares what color they are?

But many of the people who are still there chose to stay when they were
warned to get out.

One of them is Fats Domino. Hopefully, he and his family are OK.

And many had no way to leave, even if they did want to.

My prayers go out for them all.

Hope Fats is around for the next big Rock and Roll revival.

Well let me say, if this had happened to Hollywood help would have poured in left right and centre.

Sorry but thats the way I see it.

Its a bit like this county (England) who gives a f*** for the poor side
of it.

--
http://uk.geocities.com/swift240/mikes_page_1.html

Old September 2nd 05, 01:17 AM
Brian Hill

"-=jd=-" wrote in message {snippage}
Come on Bush get off your f****** ass and do some thing.

He is and has.

jd, FU or nothing at all is proper response to this prick.

B.H.

Old September 2nd 05, 01:32 AM

Issue M-16 Machine Guns to all Department heads,with more than enough
Ammunition.
cuhulin

Old September 2nd 05, 01:43 AM

Keep in mind,bush doesn't write his own speeches.There are speech
writers who do that.And,lots of times,bush is either reading from a
teleprompter/televiewer (whatever they call those gadgets?) or listening
to "his"/somebody else's speech from an earbud.Heck,that MORON bush
couldn't evn debate a nine year old Cuban boy not too long ago.
cuhulin

Old September 2nd 05, 02:31 AM

I have been to New Orleans many,many,many times before.I have walked up
the steps and stood on those Levees before in New Orleans.I turned
around and I looked at those residential houses on the streets down
below me,my feet were as high up on the Levee as the height of the roof
tops of the houses.I turned around again and I looked out over Lake
Ponchartrain.It was Scarey,I can tell you! I got back in my van and I
went to Vieux Carrie (French Quarter) for a while and then I came back
home.I was thinking,I sure am glad I dont live in New Orleans,it is a
wonderfull city to visit,but not for me.My house here in Jackson is
always high and dry.In fact,the side of the street I live on is about
half the height of one story houses higher up than the houses across the
street from me.It would take a hell of a flood to flood my house.
cuhulin

Rathergate: It proves how desperate the DemoCraps have become Diverd4777 Shortwave 4 September 21st 04 09:52 AM
(OT) Kerry Desperate? dxAce Shortwave 0 August 24th 04 04:33 PM
Air America Radio: Hypocritical & Desperate Corbin Ray Broadcasting 52 June 16th 04 04:17 PM
Air America Radio: Hypocritical & Desperate Corbin Ray Shortwave 44 May 30th 04 04:35 PM