Old September 17th 06, 01:23 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Default New SkyWave 2879ABTC on Schedule for Release in October06

"Telstar Electronics" wrote in message
oups.com...
I don't suppose you have a schematic of that available on the web. It
would be neat to see.

Steveo wrote in
I have a dumpster full.

Slow Code wrote:
You being a typical clueless CB'er and not able to understand schematics,
it's only natural your dumb ass would toss them in a dumpster.

LOL... how right you are SC. What chance does a guy who admits making
his living in agriculture know about reading a schematic. Absolutely
hilarious...

And you are doing what? Updating old Motorola bulletins, and building
electronic turn signal flashers that don't fit half of today's vehicles, and
most that it does fit are antiques. Yeah, big demand for you! ROTFLMMFAO!!!

Old September 17th 06, 01:26 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

Slow Code wrote:
You being a typical clueless CB'er and not able to understand schematics,
it's only natural your dumb ass would toss them in a dumpster.

LOL... how right you are SC. What chance does a guy who admits making
his living in agriculture know about reading a schematic. Absolutely
hilarious...

And you make a living breaking federal law.

Old September 17th 06, 02:05 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 16 Sep 2006 17:12:45 -0700, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote in
om:

Frank Gilliland wrote:

snip
And -that-, dear Brian, is MY design.

Frank, you're hopeless...

Gee, you sure told -me-, huh?

Go away.

Old September 17th 06, 03:11 AM posted to rec.radio.cb,rec.radio.amateur.policy,aus.radio.cb,uk.rec.radio.cb

Default slow code stalker at large

Slow Code wrote:
Steveo wrote in

slow code stalker at large

Old September 17th 06, 03:20 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 00:26:40 GMT, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

+++
legroups.com...
+++ Slow Code wrote:
+++ You being a typical clueless CB'er and not able to understand schematics,
+++ it's only natural your dumb ass would toss them in a dumpster.
+++
+++ LOL... how right you are SC. What chance does a guy who admits making
+++ his living in agriculture know about reading a schematic. Absolutely
+++ hilarious...
+++
+++And you make a living breaking federal law.
+++

************

I was wondering when someone would mention this. I do seem to remember
a clause in part 95 and/or in 97 that talks about the manufacture of
amplifiers in the range of 25 to 50 MHz. I guess I must go back and
review these to regulatory documents and determine if the FCC has
recended some previous rules.

james

Old September 17th 06, 03:30 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

On 15 Sep 2006 16:06:39 -0700, "Telstar Electronics"
wrote:

+++http://www.telstar-electronics.com/img_0003.jpg

************

I must say the amp does look pretty with all that solder mask and sild
screen. I can agree that it does make it look professional. Most amps
I have seen have been without solder mask and silk screen.

I can't see why one would do that. The solder mask and silk screen has
to be a significant cost adder. I would think that one would not go to
that expense for such low production levels. Besides tin plate over 2
oz copper is significant for amplifiers. That is 2 oz copper on the
boards I hope?

james
Old September 17th 06, 03:48 AM posted to rec.radio.cb

"james" wrote in message
On Sun, 17 Sep 2006 00:26:40 GMT, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

+++
glegroups.com...
+++ Slow Code wrote:
[...]

They have not. A licensed ham can manufacture one per year that operates
without modification in this bandwidth (26-30Mhz). Real commercial amp
manufacturers require proof of license before they will divulge the mod
procedures to make one operate on 10 meters, or sell the kit to make it
operate there.

Old September 17th 06, 02:16 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

james wrote:
I must say the amp does look pretty with all that solder mask and sild
screen. I can agree that it does make it look professional. Most amps
I have seen have been without solder mask and silk screen.

I can't see why one would do that. The solder mask and silk screen has
to be a significant cost adder. I would think that one would not go to
that expense for such low production levels. Besides tin plate over 2
oz copper is significant for amplifiers. That is 2 oz copper on the
boards I hope?

James, I take no shortcuts. I give my customers the best in quality and
reliability.

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old September 17th 06, 02:21 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

U-Know-Who wrote:
And you are doing what? Updating old Motorola bulletins, and building
electronic turn signal flashers that don't fit half of today's vehicles, and
most that it does fit are antiques. Yeah, big demand for you! ROTFLMMFAO!!!

Thanks for visiting my web site...

www.telstar-electronics.com

Old September 17th 06, 05:08 PM posted to rec.radio.cb

Frank Gilliland wrote:
Let's put it this way, Brian: Ampheads don't care if their signal is
clean or not, just BIG and LOUD. They don't care about biasing or
linearity or thermal protection.... on the contrary, most of them
actually -brag- when they blow a pill or smoke a resistor.

Frank, you seem to have a very low opinion of CBers... then why do you
seem to gravitate to this NG? What business could you possibly have
here with these CBers you loathe?... LOL

www.telstar-electronics.com

K1MAN Responds To False Charges From Board of Licensure for Professional Engineers [email protected] Policy 0 January 22nd 06 05:54 PM
READY! AIM! FIRE! Jerry CB 23 March 2nd 04 09:15 PM
READY! AIM! FIRE! Twistedhed CB 11 March 2nd 04 05:29 PM
READY! AIM! FIRE! Beef Taco CB 0 March 1st 04 05:31 AM
Phoenix Az fire on 800mhz L ORANGE TOO JA MORAN Scanner 0 September 13th 03 06:09 PM