Old November 5th 03, 03:04 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote: From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland) In
,
(Twistedhed) wrote: From:
(Frank=A0Gilliland)
, Using the
"F" word is not taking the lord's name in vain.
_
Interesting topic, this "taking the lord's name in
vain" issue.

Is that why you brought it up? You seem to think the topic is
"interesting"?

I have heard lots of holy-rollers

whine and cry when someone says "god

damn". But what really is god's name? Doesn't

the bible say that god's name is unknowable?

Like, when Moses asked god for his name, all

he got was, "I am". So if nobody knows the

name of god, how can anybody use it in vain? _

=A0=A0By intentionally referring to the almighty..the term a mortal
applies is irrelevant.
_
Your statement presupposes monotheism.

How so? Your interpretive skills are acting up again. You are reading
what isn't there.

I already gave you a lesson in prepositional

phrases --

Which was soundly trounced by shattering your common misconception that
all Latin translates properly to English, when in fact, it does not.
Insistence at remaining ignorant is your right.
_
do I also need to educate you in the difference
between singular and plural?

If you knew what you needed from life, you wouldn't be holding on to the
tail of mine. If life's lessons were learnable to you, you wouldn't
repeat the same erroneous bumbles that you do.
_
You're a bible-thumper, Twist -- what do you

think?

I think some are in a sad state concerning God.
Your response was just like I would expect

from a bible-thumper....

...and yours from one who desperately needs faith in his life.Tis a sad
man that inquires of a christian only to attempt condescension and
insult, but then again, if God was in your life, you wouldn't be feeling
as if you have no choice in your selection of me as your deity, Frank.

_
you can't accept the

reality that the religious and/or spiritual 'state'

of anyone else is none of your concern.

_
Agreed, You inquired of my "state", and opinion, which makes it your
overt concern.
_
I asked for your opinion. I did not inquire of

your "state".

_
Nor I of yours, but you somehow interpreted it as if I somehow made such
a claim. Let's see it again....you said,,"you can't accept the reality
that the religious and/or spiritual 'state'
of anyone else is none of your concern." Again,,,*you* mentioned
"state", not I. Your interpretive skills are acting up again. You are
reading what isn't there and making claims and then attempting to
misattribute them to myself. Signs of a pathetic, broken, desperate, and
intimidated individual. You're washed up, Frank, to the point that you
do not even remember what you lie about these days.
_
Nor is it your place to judge others based on

the precepts of your own personal beliefs,

I don't judge upon my belief. In fact, google "benefit of the doubt" and
you will find in many of my posts, that I alway give the benefit of
doubt to folks. I am too trusting.

ROTFLMMFAO!!!!!

Watch the stains, I had a devil of a time getting them out of the carpet
last time you acted this way. We here in rec,radio,cb prefer the carpet
unstained. A little deodorizing and sanitization is all you need, but
you can roll under the table with Cooter-Mae all you wish. Just watch
****ing on yourself, Frank. Others are always cleaning up after your
mess.
_
especially when you fail to live according to

those precepts.....

Any "precepts" are of *your* inclusion and always manufactured, just
like your inquiry of my beliefs and opinions concerning religion, your
communication deficits have you misinterpreting the reality of the
situation.
_
. remember your version of the "Golden Rule",
Twist?

Yes, I do, Frank, however, I do not believe that cursing and making you
my topic will resolve your misfortune and maladies. Of course, telling
anyone who will listen about your multi-year obsessions concerning an
internet personality gives me much satisfaction. I'm not the one who
needs return your awkward, abusive, angry, childlike behaviors in order
to feel a temporary betterment of myself. You have the corner and patent
on such behaviors, Frank.

_
....uh huh.... and that's why you have accused

Oh, this is rich,,Frank trying to blame his juvenile behavior over the
years on another,,,,,,,Of course! LOL! Its TWIST'S fault Frank has no
grip on his life...LOL!

me of everything under the sun, including child

molestation

Never happened, Frank, but it makes for good propaganda for your
self-waged war and obsession, eh, Frank? LOL.

and alcohol abuse, right?

Oh no doubt..I definitely surmised you are an alcoholic. Your
Jeckyll/Hyde syndrome gives you away every time when you are under some
influence of a poison substance. You are beside yourself with the fact
that you are so easy to pigeonhole...it's your own fault, despite you
looking to me for blame of your misery.
_
Now according to the Golden Rule (the -real-

one, not your twisted version),

Please illustrate with the post, this "version" you feel I hold of the
Golden Rule,,,,,,,,,,,,you have my permission to post the post alongside
the other nonexistent one you seem to think exists where I said you were
a child molester. You can show such posts, can't you Frank? No, of
course you can not,,,,as you are nothing but a trifling, overweight
alcoholic that needs someone to blame for his misery. You done chased
away the only good you ever had in your life through physical abuse,,see
Frank,,this "crusade" you launched to find personal info on folks can
backfire,,,,appears severla know your life story, Frank, only you
continue to make trying to find such off-topics your personal task. ASk
and ye shall receive.

you should

treat others the way you want to be treated.

Which is exactly what I have claimed in the past and those words have
sent you into spasms in the past,,LOL

_

So did you make those accusations

You need to get past your mistaken belief that I was part of any
conspiracy accusing you of such things, Frank, only then will you gain
the closure, or whatever it is you seek and beg of myself.
_
and forgeries because you really want me to

accuse you of such horrendous behavior and

forge your posts?

LOL,,you give yourself way too much credit, Frank. I see I now impose my
will upon thee in your real life hours away from this group. You need
some help, Frank,,whether it's AA, NA (from the alleged cocaine abuse),
or whatever, but your paranoia is growing leaps and bounds, Frank. That
you speak of a conversation that took place years ago, and incidentally
feel it was I claiming you were a child molester, shows the great impact
that person had upon twisting your psyche,,,they appear to have broke
it. Once again, 'twas not I that let out what appears to be your
deepest, darkest, secret, Frank. Recognize such. This horrendous
"behavior" you speak of is illustrated quite nicely with your colorful
insults and cursing peppered throughout your posting history.
_
Well, guess what, Twisty, I have been one

step above that all this time and have done

nothing of the sort.

Mutated paranoia..LOL. You ask me to "guess" a scenario then actually
begin to believe
your own conjured thoughts. No doubt about it, you're an addict. Your
brain is mush,,,your body poison of choice is irrelevant.
_
Others have, too be sure,

Yet these others you claim to speak for (too (sic) be sure) have yet to
materialize. You're ego is dragging again, Frank.

but according to

your version of the Golden Rule, you asked for

it!

_
If your claim of me accusing you of molestation were true, I would
agree, however, it is but merely a lie on your desperate and pathetic
behalf for reasons known only to your admitted obsession of me. Then
again,your deficit may be responsible for your incredible buffoonery.

_
And here's another lesson to discuss at your

next church group: Just because someone

treats you poorly, the -real- Golden Rule

doesn't justify poor behavior in return. Quite

the contrary -- see the "Turn the other cheek"

rule. Or maybe your bible study class hasn't

gotten that far yet.....

We listen to those who walk the walk and are kind and helpful and
willing, unlike you with your insults, intolerance of other's religious
beliefs, lies, deliberate disinformation, juvenile gutter language and
malicous condescension toward any who dare disagree with your jaded and
warped views of the world and electronics.
Jesus turns the other cheek. I'm not Jesus. I give better than I get,
It's an inherent talent, one that you prove on a regular basis.
_
Those who obviously are
in dire need of spiritual direction and refer to one who believes in the
God of Abraham as a "Bible-thumper",,,continue to produce the most
inaccurate posts regarding anything to date.

Those who are overwhelmed by the realities

of science and logic usually abandon them in

favor of the simplicity of religion.

_
Those who suffer comprehension and interpretive problems are unaware
that evolution is not an exact science, but a theory...provide the
missing link, something that has been tried repeatedly and met with
accute failure (something you are quite familiar with), and then you can
destroy religion. Until then, you are no more educated than the
religious observer..as we both have "blind faith" in our beliefs. You,
despite the lack of hard evidence, assume enough is present to sustain
your non-deity (except myself) belief. Religious observers believe your
lack of evidence concerning evolution, coupled with their own personal
dogmas, backgrounds, experiences and beliefs, is enough to believe the
opposite of you. Until you understand that slamming another for their
beliefs, such as you are attempting now with your personal insult
falsely accusing moi of "accepting reality" when in fact, you offer
nothing more than anohter spectacular belief. Minds are like books and
function only when open.

Your lack of understanding

Thereis no lack of understanding on my behalf, merely more of your
impotent claims. Your impotence and ignorance do not equate another
misunderstanding, but once again, you nicely illustrate how you blame
the rest of the world for your problems and dillemas.
_
is demonstrated by your ignorance of the

differences between inductive and deductive

logic, both of which constitute the foundation

of science. The evidence supporting evolution

is overwhelming, especially when compared to
the total lack of proof (gee, what a suprise)

offered by the crowd that thinks the universe

was willed into existence in six days by some

supreme being, a concept which is laughable

if

you were capable of looking at things

objectively, which you aren't (gee, another

suprise).

Depends on the subject. Holding to your attempted and presented logic,
neither are you. You are predisposed to hate and no tolerance of
another's religious belief. You are biased against those who refuse to
acknowledge your way is the "right" way. World doesn't conform to you,
Frank,,it's part of why you have such a difficult time in it.
_
=A0=A0This is the 21st century, Twist; yet you, like

so many others, choose to practice mythology

that has existed since before the dark ages.

You are speaking of your own examples, Frank,,,,like the dead language
rule derived from Latin that you can't comprehend nor let go.
This is the 21st century, Frank, yet you grasp to some ancient rule that
doesnt apply, merely because your ego is so destroyed and you can't
handle anymore bungles. I this instant, you should take a deep breath,
and think about what you are going to type, as your uncontrollable anger
towards myself has your fingers working ahead of your tiny
brain...again.

_
For every "fact" you can bring concerning evolution, it can be countered
with another supporting Christianity. Your science is but a mere theory,
something that others have illustrated your failure to recognize
concerning real world applications when applied to electronic and radio
theory.

The funny thing is that while you profess a

belief that directly contradicts both science

Science doesn't prove your belief, Frank,,it's a theory,,,a theory is a
far cry from a fact, and until then, you can whine until the cows come
home, it will not elevate your opinion above believers in Christ. That
is the funny thing.
_
and logic, you hypocritically embrace the

latter concepts as they suit you, and

irrespective of your 'belief'.

=A0=A0Of course I embrace them as they suit "me". That is part of what
religion is, an extreme personal and profound relationship with one who
is more real than you....God. Just because a tangible doesn't exist you
prefer to deny the possibility of the existence? This isn't science,
Frank. In fact, your poor example contradicts scienc and any point you
are trying to portray concerning science, showing you have no clue about
acual science. You are way off the mark here and rambling in areas you
know nothing of. Science embraces all possibilities until they are
exhausted via the process of elimination. You have not done so, and
neither has science, hence,,the missing link, but that hasn't stopped
you from making up your mind and insulting those who share another
belief other than your Twisted version.
_
Those who are incapable of accepting the

responsibilities of their own actions seek

adjudication from a 'higher power'.

_
Adjudication? Do you mean "abdication", as in abdication of sins? Your
brush is getting wide again, and your canine teeth are showing your
discontent and contempt for christianity.
_
I meant 'adjudication', just like I said. And you

really need to learn the definitions of the

words you use -- sins are not subject to

"abdication".

LOL,,you profess to not believe in God yet believe in his word enough to
quote it? LOL! Ahahaha!
And yes, sins are most definitely subject to abdication via religion.
Ask any catholic for an explanation of the sacrament of confession for
an inside look at your buffoonery and smack talk of a subject you
haven't a clue..
_
_
And, according to my visiting grand-nephew,

"You go to church when nobody likes you

because the Bible says people who go to

church -have- to like you,"

_
I'm not surprised. If he is related to you, it is of little wonder that
he is already Twisted.

Not "twisted", Twisty. Just observant.

Oh no! Those who have no belief system, other than the belief you will
have another drink, are not only doomed, but probably deserve their
earthly self-created hell. Was this nephew of yours observant when you
beat your old lady, Frank?
_
I didn't think you would pass me down through your generations, Frank.

No need for you to start thinking now, Twisty.

You keep bringing children into the equation, Frank. It's enough to get
anyone remotely familiar with you, thinking.
_
which mirrors the

observations made throughout history that

religions thrive on social rejects. Pretty god

damn sharp for a 6 year old!

Your observations are clouded by personality conflicts. I point to your
repeated retardations concerning the inability to comprehend a basic law
of English whereas the preposition is perfectly acceptable in ending a
sentence. But it illustrates your hypocrisy and personal strife
magnificently. You began menstruating all over the group concerning my
vernacular, claiming it was too high-brow. I toned it down merely to
suit you, now you have a problem with it yet again, and (sigh) you are
wrong,,,,again.
_
The rejects are the ones that need attack others beliefs, as you so
adepty illustrated your willingness to do such.

I don't attack the true spritual beliefs of others

You're lying, Frank. You have indeed done exactly that in the past.
Denying it won't change your posts, it merely illustrates you know how
wrong it was, so you have the need to lie about your behavior..
_
-- I attack hypocrites like you who hide behind

the veil of religion,

=A0
=A0Where did I ever do that? Oh, I know, that post must reside with the
non-existent one that you claim exists where I said you were a child
molester....LOL! How about placing them both side by side, right here,
for all to see my hypocrisy? Can ya' manage that, Frank? Put them
alongside the post you claimed exists where I said the Golden Rule was
about something other than treating those the way they treat another.
Three posts you lied about, let's see how many you can produce..LOL..you
know,,,to show me how wrong I am...LOL.
_
much like you hide behind your alias in this

newsgroup.

=A0=A0Gee Frank,,,,doing what all ISP's tell you, what all internet
security experts tell you, and what all of society tells you,,,...sure
gets you riled and crying. And now we now why,,,,,,,it's to keep such
information out of the hands of the likes of YOU. YOU are the
poster-child for the software companies selling privacy software. As
many times as you parroted the "If you didn't do anything wrong, you
have nothing to worry about", this is a fitting time to hold you to such
standards. In fact, I submit, that you protest and bitch and moan so
much concerning my, and other's personal identity, that you couldn't
possibly want the information for anything but malicious and wanton
acts, otherwise, you wouldn't worry about it to the point it controls
alll facets of your sub-life.
_
And to correct your
bull****, the bible says " Build not churches to worship me, but come to
me directly through the Son." Church is a frame of mind, not a physical
structure. You will never comprehend such things, Frank,,one needs
faith,,all you have is darkness, dilemmas, and unhealthy obsessions.

Right. Sure. Which no-code hammie do you

think I am -this- week, Twisty?

I nderstand the mild retardations and communication deficits prevent you
from following a chian of related thoughts, but I would like to take
this small opportunity to illustrate how you ran like hell from your
bible misquotes and change your direction and topic to one of identity
again...(sigh)..I like to indulge you when you;re ****ed, Frank,,you
make your bed just fine when you;re upset.
Who do you want to be this week, Frank? If I change my mind next week,
will that prevent you from dropping to your knees, blessing yourself
with the sign of the "T", and asking me again? Who do yo think I am,
this week, Frank? This identity game has you over a barrel and the crack
of your big, stinky ass is showing. Again, since my identity controls
your sanity, it can be had for the right price. But you're too lazy and
too poor to actually find it yourself, you want something for nothing
and when told "No", you react accordingly,,like a toddler.
_
And what does the Bible say about lying?

Bearing false witness? Stealing? Shooting

mushroom-picking college kids?

How are any of your above warblings in any manner relevant to your mild
retardations and blatantly false accusations and lies that I accused you
of being a child molester, Frank?
Appears someone else knows you a bit better than I and knew exactly
which chain to jerk.
She dropped charges against you before she left, eh Frank? All there for
the reading,,IF you know where to look, which, you ahve proved over the
last several years, you are incompetent and impotent when it comes to
such tasks..
_
Strangely

enough, I hope I'm wrong --

You're always wrong, frank, ,,,,everyone realizes that, it's why you are
held in such esteem by Dogie and the AKC.
_
I hope there really is a god, because then you

will have a lot of

explaining to do come judgment day (and

that's 'judgment', as in 'adjudicate') to

someone that will see ALL your bull****. And if
I'm there when you try and spin the "judge"

with your misdirections, logical fallacies,

pathetic justifications, misperceived

conincidences and blatant lies, I'll laugh

myself all the way to Hell!

You won't need to, Frank.

I can see it now.....

Hoo-Boy,,,you sure have a way of tricking your damaged mind into
believing your conjured images..LOL.

God: "So what do you have to say for

yourself?"

Twisty: "....uh, HE said he was N7VCF!"

God: "No he didn't."

Twisty: "....well, he IMPLIED he was...."

God: "No he didn't."

Twisty: "...(sigh)...but he was so obsessed

with that identity..."

God: "No he wasn't, you were. In fact, it was

you that suggested he was five

different hams."

Twisty: "And each one was justified!"

God: "How so?"

Twisty: "Well, he and Leland Scott both posted
from Supernews...."

God: "So did many others."

God wouldn't lie for you. Many others did NOT
post from supernews at the time. Only you
mongoloids of trouble and chaos both were posting from supernews and
both had your accounts yanked.
_
Twisty: "But they both wrote the same kind of

pro-legal dribble..."

God: "So you reasoned that he was Leland

Scott because you thought it was either

impossible or highly unlikely that they could

have been two different people?"

Twisty: "Yes! And of course you know how

everybody in the newsgroup had several

different identities...."

God: "No, not everybody. Only a few did, one

of them being yourself."

Twisty: "Well, ok. But that was before I

discovered another newsgroup hammie by

the name Glenn Sparks.... get it? Sparky?

Sparks?"

God: "....hmmm."

Twisty: "But what about this: I looked up

Sparky's name in the ham database and

found N7VCF. I compared pictures on

N7VCF's website and on Sparky's website,

and guess what: They both had a beard! And

N7VCF lived in Issaquah, and Sparky said he

was from Issaquah...."

God: "No he didn't."

Twisty: "But he didn't deny it...."

God: "Yes he did."

God also knows you are a habitual liar that was forced into admitting
such when your bull**** was thrown back to your overweight, physically
abusive self.
_

Twisty: "Get over your communication deficit,

God! N7VCF lived only 300 miles

away from Sparky, and that was just too close

to be a coincidence in a country of nearly half

a billion people....."

ROTFL!

=A0=A0
I like when you get all ****ed, Frank, You forget yourself..LOL. Well,
I'm glad to see you laugh, Frank, no matter if you need to continually
be underfoot on the floor in order to accomplish such. One needs a sense
of humor when it appears by your claims that so many have accused you of
such a horrendous crime against children. That you continue to cling to
the belief it was myself sheds some light on your obsessive nature
toward myslef, but Frank, you have never been more wrong in your life,
but just like the Latin lesson, you have the right to insist you remain
ignorant, even if such beliefs contribute to your own detriment.

Old November 5th 03, 03:30 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Landshark)
"jim" wrote in message
Frank Gilliland wrote:
Those who are overwhelmed by the realities of science and logic usually
abandon
them in favor of the simplicity of religion. Those who are incapable of
accepting the responsibilities of their own actions seek adjudication
from a 'higher power'. And, according to my visiting grand-nephew, "You
go to church when nobody likes you because the Bible says people who go
to church -have- to like you," which mirrors the observations made
throughout history that religions thrive on social rejects. Pretty god
damn sharp for a 6 year old!
-----=3D=3D Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =3D-----
good post frank...
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0Well I can agree with one
thing that Frank has said as
of late.
=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0La ndshark
--
Freedom of speech, of the press, of association, of assembly and
petition - this set of guarantees, protected by the First Amendment,

Old November 5th 03, 08:42 PM
Frank Gilliland

In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

snip
me of everything under the sun, including child

molestation

Never happened, Frank, but it makes for good propaganda for your
self-waged war and obsession, eh, Frank? LOL.

You just keep begging for me to cite this post time and time again, don't you?
Well, here you go again, Twist -- my most favorite example of your ineptitude,
hypocrisy and lies:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=e...yant.webtv.net

All of your paranoid and unproven accusations are also on Google for anyone to
read at any time. And yes, I still keep that page of your forgeries on my site:

http://www.aimcomm.net/sparky/twisted_forgeries.txt

So I don't know what god you worship, but you DAMN sure don't practice any of
the Judeo-Christian-Muslim edicts from the God of Abraham. No doubt you have
conceived your own Twisted interpretations of the doctrine of your 'faith'.

Face the facts for once in your career as a cartoon character, Twist -- you are
washed up. You have run out of arguments, even bad ones. Your cheerleaders have
abandoned you. Your rants are getting boring even for me to read. Nobody takes
you seriously any more, and nobody ever will. But I'm going to offer you a big
opportunity here, Twist -- in the spirit of the 'faith' you claim to practice
but don't, I'm going to let you walk away without any further mention of your
name anywhere -- just as if your alias 'Twistedhed' didn't even exist. Now if
you think about it, that's one awesome act of mercy on my behalf, because you
and I both know that someday, sooner or later, your character 'Twistedhed' is
going to be positively linked with your real name. When that happens, everything
you ever did or wrote as your real self is going to be re-evaluated. If you have
any integrity with your real name, it will be lost. If people considered you to
be an honest, upstanding, God-fearing citizen, their perceptions will quickly
change. People will see you for who you -really- are, and they won't like it any
more than anyone in this newsgroup likes it. And yes, it -will- happen someday.
So think about the future, Twist. You have nothing here, and if you walk away
you will lose nothing except face. Or you can hold onto your delusion that you
are fully shielded behind your keyboard and keep posting your lies, but your
reputation, credibility and integrity as a real person are in jepeordy, and when
you finally crawl away in disgrace your real name -will- be identified as
nothing more than a dried-up and bitter has-been of a troll.

Do the right thing, Twisty -- walk away while I'm still in the mood to practice
what you preach.

Old November 5th 03, 11:27 PM
AKC Spokesperson

Frank Gilliland wrote:
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:

snip
[...]

If he stays, the AKC will make his life a living hell.
Old November 6th 03, 03:52 AM
Landshark

Response below:

From: (Landshark)
"jim" wrote in message
Frank Gilliland wrote:
Those who are overwhelmed by the realities of science and logic usually
abandon
them in favor of the simplicity of religion. Those who are incapable of
accepting the responsibilities of their own actions seek adjudication
from a 'higher power'. And, according to my visiting grand-nephew, "You
go to church when nobody likes you because the Bible says people who go
to church -have- to like you," which mirrors the observations made
throughout history that religions thrive on social rejects. Pretty god
damn sharp for a 6 year old!
good post frank...
Well I can agree with one
thing that Frank has said as
of late.

Landshark

_
"You agree religion is made up of "social rejects" and that those who
attend church are "overwhelmed by science"?"

No I don't, but I think the gist of what he was saying
was that its ok to screw up by your own actions, you
can just say you're born again and God will forgive
you. As for science, if you are a true believer then
life began with a wave of Gods hand, to which I
know is not true. But if you ask some people that
believe that God created the earth and everything
else, science is nothing but smoke and mirrors.

"And the bible says nothing anywhere that churchgoers "have" to like
someone."

I can't honestly say if that's true or not, I haven't read it
page for page. But you have to admit that almost every
Pastor, Father, Priest, Friar etc etc put there own
interpretation on the holy book to which is always
"God loves a sinner"

"This is Franky bull****. Perhaps he is misapplying his own
stench and coming up with another Twisted thought which he feels is a
real threat to his methods on rec.radio.cb...IE: Love thy neighbor."

Well Twist, Frank can troll and that's a fact, but ever so
rarely I'll agree with him on certain things. Now you'll
see some sort of response from our friends here calling
us names, but that's all it is................. names, to which
can never hurt us.

See ya, we're delaying our annual Cabo fishing this trip,
so the fishing for me will be delayed by a couple of weeks,
so catch a few for me.

Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,
not to stop us, but to call out our

Old November 6th 03, 07:03 AM
Frank Gilliland

In , "Landshark"
wrote:

snip
_
"You agree religion is made up of "social rejects" and that those who
attend church are "overwhelmed by science"?"

No I don't, but I think the gist of what he was saying
was that its ok to screw up by your own actions, you
can just say you're born again and God will forgive
you. As for science, if you are a true believer then
life began with a wave of Gods hand, to which I
know is not true. But if you ask some people that
believe that God created the earth and everything
else, science is nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Careful, Shark, Twisty is trying to spin you with a logical fallacy. If I say
that there are pike in the lake, I'm -not- saying that all the fish in the lake
are pike. Get it?

Old November 6th 03, 07:53 PM
Twistedhed

From: (Frank=A0Gilliland)
In ,
(Twistedhed) wrote:
snip
me of everything under the sun, including child
molestation

Never happened, Frank, but it makes for good propaganda for your
self-waged war and
obsession, eh, Frank? LOL.

You just keep begging for me to cite this post

time and time again, don't you? Well, here you
go again, Twist -- my most favorite example of
your ineptitude, hypocrisy and lies:

http://groups.google.com/groups?hl=3...3Doff&selm=3D=
28545-3B47202D-100%40storefull-123.iap.bryant.webtv.net

_
Whatsamatter Frank,,,,no post,,,just a link to a thread? Where is the
post you claim I accuse you of child molesting? Where , Frank? Spoon
feed us, as I know good and well you are the only one that can see this
imaginary post.

All of your paranoid and unproven accusations
are also on Google for anyone to read at any

time. And yes, I still keep that page of your

forgeries on my site:

http://www.aimcomm.net/sparky/twisted_forgeries.txt

I'm proud of your shrine to me, Frank, You should be, too.

So I don't know what god you worship, but you
DAMN sure don't practice any of the

Judeo-Christian-Muslim edicts from the God of
Abraham. No doubt you have conceived your

own Twisted interpretations of the doctrine of

your 'faith'.

Face the facts for once in your career as a

cartoon character, Twist -- you are washed up.
You have run out of arguments, even bad

ones.

The arguments are all yours, Frank. The term is what you apply to
answers received whenever you stic your beak in someones personal
business and pepper them with off-topic questions concerning their
personal life. THAT, is washed up, Frank.

Your cheerleaders have abandoned you.

Once again, Frank, for the record, I do not share the wounded ego you
have suffered. I hav no clue what it is to delight in hateer yor warped,
jealous little, wisted mind refes o s "cheerleaders". I am a loner,
always was, always will be. I do not work well with others, I excel
alone. What others say, has never had an impact upon myself, and it
never will. Get over your personal problems, Frank.

Your rants are getting boring even for me to

read.

Yea, yea,,,,,,(yawn) time to killlfile me again, Frank,,,happens every
time when you are forced into the corner..LOL.
_
Nobody takes you seriously any more, and

nobody ever will.

Hmmm..which is why I have met and hung with many I met from this
forum,,,can you say the same? Don;t bother, frank,,,,I can see the mode
your head is in, and its frightfully malicious.

But I'm going to offer you a big opportunity

here, Twist -- in the spirit of the 'faith' you

claim to practice but don't,

Oh, I have plenty of faith, Frank,,,,just not in the likes of yourself.
I said it before, and I'll say it again,,,a liar is the lowest form of
scum, Frank. It is your problem, apparently, of what I think and
feel,,,you need some assistance that you can not get from this group.
_
I'm going to let you

LOL,,that's preety good,Frank,,,gives you a
sense of power, eh, Frank? Too bad you have no control whatsoeverin what
I say or do, Frank.
_

walk away without any further mention of your

name anywhere -- just as if your alias

'Twistedhed' didn't even exist. Now if you think
about it, that's one awesome act of mercy on

my behalf, because you and I both know that

someday, sooner or later, your character

'Twistedhed' is going to be positively linked

with your real name.

It already was, Frank,,many many times,..you;re just too slow to catch
it. You are operating under the mistaken belief that I care about what
you think or do, Frank. You can utter, or chant, or whatever you do,
with my name, real or internet, till the cows come home. You're an
angry, hostile, impotent. It's why you had so many accesses to the group
yanked, and it's why you are beside yourself with emotions. You're
unglued and unhinged,,,all those years of posting "Twisty must leave"
have finally done you in. You've flipped and you;re attempting a
democratic approach after you lost the war you waged unprovoked. Again,
just so there are no communication gaps from your deficits,,,,,you are
impotent and othing you say or do means anything..period. The
self-elevation you have of your-self is why I tune you in, Frank,,,it's
largely entertaining.

_

When that happens, everything you ever did

or wrote as your real self is going to be

re-evaluated.

By YOU? LOL. It already happened, Frank. You're just wayy too slow to
cacth it. When it happens again and IF you catch it, I will be tempted
to taunt you with countless posts of where my name was literally thrown
in your face in several posts, making a silent mockery of you behind
your back. After all, I give back better than I receive, Frank. You
really aren't to quick, Frank.
_
If you have any integrity with your real name, it
will be lost.

Because of something a faceless internet personality said..one that was
forced into aditting he is a chronic liar? LOL..I'll take that chance,
Frank. In fact, I suggest you archive this exchange and use it on your
shrine. This will give your heathen self and Godless soul reason to ge
out of bed each day...hyuk!

If people considered you to be an

honest, upstanding, God-fearing citizen, their

perceptions will quickly change. People will

see you for who you -really- are, and they

won't like it any more than anyone in this

newsgroup likes it.

Once again,,,who else do you speak for, Frank? For the record, of
course....: )

And yes, it -will- happen someday. So think

about the future, Twist. You have nothing

here, and if you walk away you will lose

nothing except face.

You're I_M_P_O_T_E_N_T. You need examine WHY you want,,,no scratch
that,,,NEED me gone so bad, Frank. It's a much more pressing issue with
yourself. Think about your future,Frank. Do you want to be Twist's slave
forever?
_
Or you can hold onto your delusion that you

are fully shielded behind your keyboard and

keep posting your lies, but your reputation,

credibility and integrity as a real person are in

jepeordy, and when you finally crawl away in

disgrace your real name -will- be identified as

nothing more than a dried-up and bitter

has-been of a troll.

Hahaha,,,,,Frank Gilliland can at least spell.

Do the right thing, Twisty -- walk away while

I'm still in the mood to practice

what you preach.

Nah,,,I think I'll stave off your advances and call your impotent
bluff.........again.
Now,,,do you have any other personal problems you would like to share
with the group, or are you finsihed with Twist-worship for the day? Oh,
excuse me, you will renew your campaign of malice tomorrow night,,,LOL.
Get over yourself.

-----=3D=3D

Old November 6th 03, 08:09 PM
Twistedhed

Shark wrote:
You agree religion is made up of "social rejects" and that those who
attend church are "overwhelmed by science"?"

No I don't, but I think the gist of what he was

saying was that its ok to screw up by your own
actions, you can just say you're born again

and God will forgive you.

I don't use the term "Born again" and never have. I don't need to be
born again, I got it right the first time. But, yes, God will forgive
you IF you are truly sorry for your act. God's love and mercy has no
bounds.
_
As for science, if you are a true believer then

life began with a wave of Gods hand, to which

I know is not true.

Well, to be precise, you *don't* know that any more than Frank does. If
you and Frank have an inside line on Darwin's theory that makes it a law
(fact), I'm all ears, and so is the scientific community, for that
theory has been tried to be turned into fact since it originated, with
no success.
_
But if you ask some people that believe that

God created the earth and everything else,

science is nothing but smoke and mirrors.

Exactly. The point is, Frank's belief, is not any more credible than a
christian's belief. The difference is, a christian won't condemn Frank
for his beliefs, as he does to them,,,,,,they will, in his own mortal
words "..turn the other cheek."

=A0=A0"And the bible says nothing anywhere that churchgoers "have" to
like someone."

I can't honestly say if that's true or not, I

haven't read it page for page. But you have to

admit that almost every Pastor, Father, Priest,

Friar etc etc put there own interpretation on

the holy book to which is always "God loves a

sinner"

God loves all his children. If your child misbehaved, or committed an
ultimate crime, considered by mortals to be an act of non-forgivable
reprehension....would you stop loving your child? Of course not.

_
"This is Franky bull****. Perhaps he is misapplying his own stench and
coming up with another Twisted thought which he feels is a real threat
to his methods on rec.radio.cb...IE: Love thy neighbor."

Well Twist, Frank can troll and that's a fact,

but ever so rarely I'll agree with him on certain

things. Now you'll see some sort of response

from our friends here calling us names, but

that's all it is................. names, to which can

never hurt us.

=A0

Nope. Yet, he feels threatening my personal identity will somehow change
things and end his self-created misery. If nothing else, this
illustrates what a lowlife he is. Several on this forum know my
name,,,Frank is ****ed 'cause he's left out of the loop and no one will
clue him in and he blames me..imagine getting your rocks in a position
like that because of something like that.

=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0=A0See ya, we're delaying our annual Cabo

fishing this trip, so the fishing for me will be

delayed by a couple of weeks, so catch a few

for me.

=A0=A0=A0=A0Landshark

--
Hard things are put in our way,

not to stop us, but to call out our

courage and strength.

_
Keep in touch with Mama Kin!

money [email protected] Antenna 0 January 9th 05 02:14 AM
21st Century E-Commerce Money Making Formula NeoOne Antenna 0 January 3rd 05 02:12 AM
F6FBB to Internet email? N4RPD Digital 10 June 22nd 04 04:08 PM
HAMS...be aware of the AFRICAN diamond email scam, heres some info and diamond quality scam jack smith General 14 May 7th 04 12:51 AM
F6FBB to Internet email? N4RPD Digital 0 April 9th 04 04:01 AM