Old September 19th 04, 09:02 PM
William

(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message ...
Subject: ARS License Numbers
From:
(William)
Date: 9/18/2004 4:59 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

Sorry if it irritates or otherwise annoys you, but that's the price

you
pay for "freedom of speech"...Having to also endure others "free speech",
whether you like it or not.

Yes, you do irritate and annoy me. You are like that; an annoyance
and irritant. Like a bug. Jim much less so. He actually has
something to say on occassion.

Well then, you FINALLY are getting the point.

You're irritating too. But for different reasons.

I irritate you because I refuse to take your lies and deceit.

I irritate you because I refuse to take your mistruths and deceit.

You irritate me because you lie.

But you go beyond irritance and annoyance. You make references to
homosexuality and pedophilia, and pseudo-threaten bricks/windows and
slashes/tires and terrorist acts on wives.

Quoting out of context again for that "slam-dunk" effect...

I've said it before to no effect, so you're lying again.

Prove the "slam-dunk" effect.

You're a Peach.

I prefer apples and strawberries, actually.

"Thier" not fuzzy.

A Gem.

Cubic Zhirconium, perhaps.

Definitely an imposter passing himself off as legitimate.

A true Ambassador of Amateur Radio.

When I am participating in Amateur Radio, I am.

Then you are two-faced.

You would make Riley proud.

He's never had to send me "pink slip", Brian, so why wouldn't I...???

Perhaps your actions aren't enforceable, but merely distasteful.

Ham of the Year material.

As opposed to someone who lies about what a big DX operator he is...?!?!
Maybe so, but I doubt it.

Go easy on Dave, he's well liked in the DX community and you'll just
bring a ton of scorn upon yourself for taking such a tact.

So when I asked, "Jim, when did we lose the code test?" you felt
compelled to answer as if you were Jim?

Did I sign my post "N2EY"...? Did I say I was Jim?

Yet, I asked, "Jim, ..."

And you answered. And answered incorrectly, I might add.

"Strike twoooooo!"

But you answered incorrectly. We still have a code exam. Jim could
have told you that since he is incapable of lying (he knows he'll burn
in hell for lying, and you know you're already in hell, so what's the
diff?).

I am in hell?

It is obvious that you are tormented by devils.

What is it that you have to atone for?

To take a page from -your- playbook, "homosexuality, pedophilia,
bricks, slashed tires, spousal terrorism?" All assertions that you
have made right here on R.R.A.P. coming back to haunt you.

Sucks to be you? Yeh, I'd say so.

I don't think so...Thankfully I wake up next to W5AMY...Not YOU.

Who dat?

From QRZ.com:

"Callsign: W5AMY Class: Technician Codes: HVIE USA
Name: AMELIA J ROBESON
Addr1: 151 12TH AVE NW
Addr2: WINCHESTER, TN 37398
Country: USA
Effective: 29 May 2003 Expires: 03 Oct 2010
FRN: 0003911245 What's this?
FCC: ULS Listing
Lookups: 329
Update / Renew License

QSL Mgr: K4CAP
Previously: KD6IJB
Coordinates: 35.188876 -86.111111
County: Franklin
Grid: EM75hi
Area Code: 931
GMT Offset: -6
Time Zone: Central
Has DST?: Y
Birthday: 21 Jan 1964"

End QRZ quote.

She'll be proud and thankful of you for dragging her into your
R.R.A.P. sickness.

Is she a psychologist?

What is her AOL screen name? ?

And I keep telling Jim that you cannot help yourself from having to
respond to every posting, but he doesn't believe it. Yet you prove it
over and over again!

And again.

And he doesn't believe it. No matter how many
times you prove it over and over again, he just doesn't believe it.

Why should he?

And again.

It's not true.

And again.

It wasn't true yesterday, and it's not true today.

And again.

I do not respond to "every posting"...Not yours, Not Lennie's, not Jim's
nor anyone elses.

And again.

You have uttered yet ANOTHER mistruth.

And again.

I think the both of you are dysfunctional.

Why?

Because we challenge your frequent errors and omissions?

Because you have no choice but to respond. You're incapable of not
responding.

Loggins and Messina got it right, "Twin Brothers of Insane Mothers."

Best of Luck.

No luck needed here, Brian.

Luck into someone with real medical training in mental illness. Jim's
not up to the task no matter his best intentions.

You're still wrong, and no amount of hand-wringing is going to rid you of
your errors.

Hand wringing? You forgot "knuckle biting."

Sucks to be you.

You're a peach.

Steve, K4YZ

Not Steve, K4CAP?

What happened?
Old September 20th 04, 11:32 AM
Brian Kelly

From:
(William)
Date: 9/19/2004 7:57 AM Central Standard Time
(Brian Kelly) wrote in message
.com...

Date/time/freq pse?

QSL?

w3rv

Kelly, I owe you no QSO. bb

Of course Weenie Willy, you don't owe me a thing, 'snot even a
discussion. Your problem is that you have yet to figure out the
relationship between bull****ting about things like your non-T5
operation and the end fed antenna you don't have and what you owe
yerself.

Hey Brian (W3RV)...nickle says he CAN'T.

C'mon guy, a lousy NICKEL Robeson? Hell, I mentally bet a Franklin
against a Washington that he can't cut the mustard and would wimp out.
Which he's obviously done. Weenie Weenie Willy Beeper has no "end fed
wire antenna" of course or he woulda gotten on the air with it and
rendered me the neighborhood ass for challenging him to a Q with the
thing. But instead he fully met my expectations and non-performed
precisely as expected.

Whatta huge surprise. He's as predictable as the tides.

He might get on there, have a
good time, and then realize just how wrong he'd been all along.

Nah, he's been there, he has plenty of on-the-air time. I'm no
evangelist looking to "show him the light" plus I could care less if
he has fun or not. Point is that I offered him an opportunity to once
more prove that he's all bluster and keyboard and no radio or gonads
which is typical of his breed of lurkers in this NG. And of course he
did.

Then he'd not be able to sleep at night worrying about what Lennie thought
of him.

Cowering under the blankets waiting for The Greasy Hand of his
puppeteer master to slide . . too graphic, fuhgeddit.

73

Steve, K4YZ

b.
Old September 20th 04, 11:54 AM
N2EY

In article , "Dee D. Flint"
writes:

My entry into ham radio was also by virtue of "something else." My husband
at the time saw classes listed and had always wanted to be a ham (he'd had
relatives who were hams). He said "let's do this together" and basically
dragged me along as I had no interest at the time. Once I got involved in
the class, I found it fascinating and not only got my Tech (with code) but
immediately forged ahead to get my upgrades. Well that husband and I have
parted ways, but I have remained active in ham radio except for the
temporary effects of moving three times.

GREAT story, Dee, and it proves my point: The real problem was that you didn't
know much about ham radio, not that "the tests were too hard" or "Morse code
was a barrier". Once you knew what ham radio had to offer, you just went for
it. And it wasn't a "make spouse/parents happy" thing, but a genuine interst on
your part.

73 de Jim, N2EY
Old September 20th 04, 11:23 PM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

From:
(William)
Date: 9/18/2004 4:59 PM Central Standard Time
(Steve Robeson K4CAP) wrote in message

Sorry if it irritates or otherwise annoys you, but that's the price

you
pay for "freedom of speech"...Having to also endure others "free

speech",
whether you like it or not.

Yes, you do irritate and annoy me. You are like that; an annoyance
and irritant. Like a bug. Jim much less so. He actually has
something to say on occassion.

Well then, you FINALLY are getting the point.

You're irritating too. But for different reasons.

I irritate you because I refuse to take your lies and deceit.

How can you? From a veteran of "seven hostile actions?"

I irritate you because I refuse to take your mistruths and deceit.

You irritate me because you lie.

Not in his fantasyland. Only in reality.

But you go beyond irritance and annoyance. You make references to
homosexuality and pedophilia, and pseudo-threaten bricks/windows and
slashes/tires and terrorist acts on wives.

Quoting out of context again for that "slam-dunk" effect...

I've said it before to no effect, so you're lying again.

Prove the "slam-dunk" effect.

He can't use a net. He'll "call authoritities" because he has
"professional qualifications" to have authorities come and pick
us up (in a net, one supposes) and that is that. In his fantasy.

You're a Peach.

I prefer apples and strawberries, actually.

"Thier" not fuzzy.

A Gem.

Cubic Zhirconium, perhaps.

Definitely an imposter passing himself off as legitimate.

A true Ambassador of Amateur Radio.

When I am participating in Amateur Radio, I am.

Then you are two-faced.

You forgot the other kind of face... :-)

You would make Riley proud.

He's never had to send me "pink slip", Brian, so why wouldn't I...???

Perhaps your actions aren't enforceable, but merely distasteful.

Maybe he buys his own pink slips at the lingerie department?

Ham of the Year material.

As opposed to someone who lies about what a big DX operator he

is...?!?!
Maybe so, but I doubt it.

Go easy on Dave, he's well liked in the DX community and you'll just
bring a ton of scorn upon yourself for taking such a tact.

How quickly they turn upon each other... tsk.

So when I asked, "Jim, when did we lose the code test?" you felt
compelled to answer as if you were Jim?

Did I sign my post "N2EY"...? Did I say I was Jim?

Yet, I asked, "Jim, ..."

And you answered. And answered incorrectly, I might add.

"Strike twoooooo!"

He will call the Umpire "wrong." Then cuss the Ump out. :-)

But you answered incorrectly. We still have a code exam. Jim could
have told you that since he is incapable of lying (he knows he'll burn
in hell for lying, and you know you're already in hell, so what's the
diff?).

I am in hell?

It is obvious that you are tormented by devils.

Only inside his head.

What is it that you have to atone for?

To take a page from -your- playbook, "homosexuality, pedophilia,
bricks, slashed tires, spousal terrorism?" All assertions that you
have made right here on R.R.A.P. coming back to haunt you.

Sucks to be you? Yeh, I'd say so.

He denies those. He "never said them!" Except he did and were
seen by many. yawn

I don't think so...Thankfully I wake up next to W5AMY...Not YOU.

Who dat?

From QRZ.com:

[...]

Tsk. Second time around. ["strike twooooo" :-) ]

I wonder if 151 12th Ave. NW has sturdy windows? Like enough to
resist bricks? :-)

And I keep telling Jim that you cannot help yourself from having to
respond to every posting, but he doesn't believe it. Yet you prove it
over and over again!

And again.

And he doesn't believe it. No matter how many
times you prove it over and over again, he just doesn't believe it.

Why should he?

And again.

It's not true.

And again.

It wasn't true yesterday, and it's not true today.

And again.

I do not respond to "every posting"...Not yours, Not Lennie's, not

Jim's
nor anyone elses.

And again.

You have uttered yet ANOTHER mistruth.

And again.

One needs to use macros to "reply" to some... :-)

I think the both of you are dysfunctional.

Why?

Because we challenge your frequent errors and omissions?

Because you have no choice but to respond. You're incapable of not
responding.

Compulsive obsessionists. Tsk.

Loggins and Messina got it right, "Twin Brothers of Insane Mothers."

Best of Luck.

No luck needed here, Brian.

Luck into someone with real medical training in mental illness. Jim's
not up to the task no matter his best intentions.

Jimmie isn't? Gosh, I thought he knew EVERYTHING, what's "right"
and what's "wrong."

Tsk. Another illusion shattered...

[pass the Angostura... :-) ]

Old September 21st 04, 04:00 AM
William

(Len Over 21) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(William) writes:

From:
(William)
Date: 9/18/2004 4:59 PM Central Standard Time
[...]

Wish we could hook up his brain to a TIVO and record 40 hours of
fantasy. I'd call Stephen King and work out a deal.

You're a Peach.

I prefer apples and strawberries, actually.

"Thier" not fuzzy.

A Gem.

Cubic Zhirconium, perhaps.

Definitely an imposter passing himself off as legitimate.

A true Ambassador of Amateur Radio.

When I am participating in Amateur Radio, I am.

Then you are two-faced.

You forgot the other kind of face... :-)

You would make Riley proud.

He's never had to send me "pink slip", Brian, so why wouldn't I...???

If he did would you try it on?

Perhaps your actions aren't enforceable, but merely distasteful.

Maybe he buys his own pink slips at the lingerie department?

I'm waiting for the Victoria's Secret Christmas spetchal. We might
get a glimpse of our CAP Air Ace in pink. )

Ham of the Year material.

As opposed to someone who lies about what a big DX operator he

is...?!?!
Maybe so, but I doubt it.

Go easy on Dave, he's well liked in the DX community and you'll just
bring a ton of scorn upon yourself for taking such a tact.

How quickly they turn upon each other... tsk.

Like Dingo's.

[...]

But it's no big deal to them.

I don't think so...Thankfully I wake up next to W5AMY...Not YOU.

Who dat?

From QRZ.com:

"Callsign: W5AMY Class: Technician Codes: HVIE USA
Name: AMELIA J ROBESON
Addr1: 151 12TH AVE NW
Addr2: WINCHESTER, TN 37398
Country: USA
Effective: 29 May 2003 Expires: 03 Oct 2010
FRN: 0003911245 What's this?
FCC: ULS Listing
Lookups: 329
Update / Renew License

*******************
QSL Mgr: K4CAP

*******************

Hi, hi!

K4CAP is Kaput! Oop-sai-yo!

[...]

A-yup!

I think the both of you are dysfunctional.

Why?

Because we challenge your frequent errors and omissions?

Because you have no choice but to respond. You're incapable of not
responding.

Compulsive obsessionists. Tsk.

Loggins and Messina got it right, "Twin Brothers of Insane Mothers."

Best of Luck.

No luck needed here, Brian.

Luck into someone with real medical training in mental illness. Jim's
not up to the task no matter his best intentions.

Jimmie isn't? Gosh, I thought he knew EVERYTHING, what's "right"
and what's "wrong."

This sickness is just a little out of Jim's league.

Tsk. Another illusion shattered...

[pass the Angostura... :-) ]

Hey Len, I've been holding the fort down for a few days - with one
hand tied behind my back. I can't believe how easy it's been. Steve
drags his wife into this, Dave thinks CQ is a membership organization,
and Kelly want to get me on the air so he can bend me over. Maybe
I'll postpone pulling a Cecil for a little while longer.

Anyway, can you believe this fool drags his wife into this? So far
nobody has made fun of her "Old Timey" call sign. Hope it stays that
way. Notice who her QSL manager is??? ;^)

Didn't Arnie Macey's wife come on here a few times and straighten us
all out?

I could be wrong. Been wrong before.
Old September 21st 04, 04:33 AM
Len Over 21

In article ,
(William) writes:

(Len Over 21) wrote in message
In article ,
(William) writes:

From:
(William)
Date: 9/18/2004 4:59 PM Central Standard Time
[...]

Not needed. LOTS of producers will be willing to negotiate now
that the Emmys are over. The Writer-Producers Guild combined
investment building is on Hollywood Way close to the Magnolia
intersection...just a whoop and a holler from my place. :-)

Better than trying to sell a "security camera taping." :-)

You're a Peach.

I prefer apples and strawberries, actually.

"Thier" not fuzzy.

A Gem.

Cubic Zhirconium, perhaps.

Definitely an imposter passing himself off as legitimate.

A true Ambassador of Amateur Radio.

When I am participating in Amateur Radio, I am.

Then you are two-faced.

You forgot the other kind of face... :-)

You would make Riley proud.

He's never had to send me "pink slip", Brian, so why wouldn't

I...???

If he did would you try it on?

Might be able to sell a videotape of THAT as well...(smaller market,
but a profitable one...) Hi hi.

Perhaps your actions aren't enforceable, but merely distasteful.

Maybe he buys his own pink slips at the lingerie department?

I'm waiting for the Victoria's Secret Christmas spetchal. We might
get a glimpse of our CAP Air Ace in pink. )

Might even have it in the Abercrombie & Snitch catalog, too! :-)

Ham of the Year material.

As opposed to someone who lies about what a big DX operator he

is...?!?!
Maybe so, but I doubt it.

Go easy on Dave, he's well liked in the DX community and you'll just
bring a ton of scorn upon yourself for taking such a tact.

How quickly they turn upon each other... tsk.

Like Dingo's.

Oh, the snarling and anger...! :-)

[...]

The PCTA extra Double Standard! It's alive and well in here.

I don't think so...Thankfully I wake up next to W5AMY...Not YOU.

Who dat?

From QRZ.com:

"Callsign: W5AMY Class: Technician Codes: HVIE USA
Name: AMELIA J ROBESON
Addr1: 151 12TH AVE NW
Addr2: WINCHESTER, TN 37398
Country: USA
Effective: 29 May 2003 Expires: 03 Oct 2010
FRN: 0003911245 What's this?
FCC: ULS Listing
Lookups: 329
Update / Renew License

*******************
QSL Mgr: K4CAP

*******************

Hi, hi!

K4CAP is Kaput! Oop-sai-yo!

"QSL manager?" Wonder if he censors her mail, too?

[...]

Ayup indeed... :-)

I think the both of you are dysfunctional.

Why?

Because we challenge your frequent errors and omissions?

Because you have no choice but to respond. You're incapable of not
responding.

Compulsive obsessionists. Tsk.

Loggins and Messina got it right, "Twin Brothers of Insane Mothers."

Best of Luck.

No luck needed here, Brian.

Luck into someone with real medical training in mental illness. Jim's
not up to the task no matter his best intentions.

Jimmie isn't? Gosh, I thought he knew EVERYTHING, what's "right"
and what's "wrong."

This sickness is just a little out of Jim's league.

Nonsense. Jimmie know ALL, especially who is "wrong" and who is
"right." One doesn't need to ask him, he tell all... :-)

Tsk. Another illusion shattered...

[pass the Angostura... :-) ]

Hey Len, I've been holding the fort down for a few days - with one
hand tied behind my back. I can't believe how easy it's been. Steve
drags his wife into this, Dave thinks CQ is a membership organization,
and Kelly want to get me on the air so he can bend me over. Maybe
I'll postpone pulling a Cecil for a little while longer.

Anyway, can you believe this fool drags his wife into this? So far
nobody has made fun of her "Old Timey" call sign. Hope it stays that
way. Notice who her QSL manager is??? ;^)

Didn't Arnie Macey's wife come on here a few times and straighten us
all out?

I could be wrong. Been wrong before.

I seem to remember Mrs. Nursie allegedly coming in here for one
message and telling everyone that Yell-yell was just such a nice
person...or whatever. Was a long time ago in here.

Of course, there were NO authenticators to prove any of that. :-)

PCTA extras "never lie" (according to them). [ahem...]

We all MUST "believe" them, like they "always tell the truth."

Like Quitfun and Deoderant Voice of God are "real hams."

Of course. :-)