Old March 6th 05, 01:41 AM
Julio DeJesus

What a ****in riot Bathrooman. Imagine, writing a letter to a stupid
ass politician like McCain just because he can't some stupid ass
license?? What a friggin retard.

Old March 6th 05, 01:56 AM
Bathrooman

When he was in Arizona, McCain fostered a plan to eliminate Expression
by Retards. It was successful and resulted in quieter schools and
neighborhoods.

Old March 6th 05, 02:06 AM
Julio DeJesus

Toddy. Do me a favor. Take your goddamn fingers out of your ass, buy
a 26 foot Butternut vertical and shove that up your ass instead. Then,
get a big 2KW linear, hook it up to your HW-101 and hold the key down
for a few minutes, you asshole.

Old March 6th 05, 03:39 AM
Bathrooman

Hey, I JUST FOUND THIS OUT- get this - everybody: Toddy works at
WAL-MART!!! At least he did until he was FIRED for IMCOMPETENCE!!! He
tried to work there as a STOCKBOY!!! I mean, putting the **** on the
shelves! Unloading the truckloads of cheap chinese made **** and
putting it on the shelves so that all the morons that run into the
store can buy it!!! What an idiot!!! How in the hell can you live on
Wal Mart wages, let alone assemble a decent ham station, or broadcast
station??? I found out that they didn't even want him to do that, so
they tried to get him to clean up the back room!!! This is while he's
telling sen. McCain that he is president & CEO of Bumble****
Telecommunications.

Old March 6th 05, 03:42 AM
N9OGL

FIRST OFF YOU LITTLE ****S, AS FOR MY WRITING SKILLS, THE REASON
SOMETIMES IT COMES OUT LIKE CRAP, IS BECAUSE I'M TYPING THESE OUT VERY
FAST. AS FOR BEING A "RETARD" OR HAVE A "LEARNING DISABLITY" IS NOT
TRUE, I JUST RECENTLY HAD A IQ TEST DONE BY THE ****ING STATE, AND
ACCORDING TO THEM I HAVE AN "EXTERMELY HIGH IQ". AS FOR MY INFORMATION
BULLETIN YOU AND YOUR WHINEY LITTLE BITCHES ON THIS NEWSGROUP ARE A
SMALL MINORITY, AND AT LEASE I DON'T HIDE BEHIND A ****ING FAKE NAME,
HELL BOY YOUR PROBABLY A HAM WANTABE, WHO SITS ON THIS NEWSGROUPS, WITH
HIS LITTLE BOYFRIEND ON GET EACHOTHER NUTS OFF. SOMEONE WHO CAN'T
DEBATE THE REAL ISSUES AND HAS TO GO TO NAME CALLING, IS THE REAL
****ING RETARD!
THAT'S RIGHT, I APPLIED SEVEN TIMES FOR A BROADCAST LICENSE, AT LEASE I
HAVE THE ****ING BALLS TO FIGHT FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN, UNLIKE SOME
WHINEY HAM WANTABES WHO DO NOTHING BUT SIT ON THEIR FAT ASS AND GO TO
NAME CALLING. FINALLY, I HAVE A OPINION, AND ALTHOUGH IT ISN'T LIKE
YOURS, I DO HAVE THE RIGHT, SO MY OPINION IS TAKE YOUR BOYFRIENDS DICK
AND PUT IT BACK IN YOUR ****ING MOUTH, AND SHUT YOUR ****ING MOUTH AND
KNOW YOUR ****ING ROLE YOU ****ING HAM WANTABE..

TODD N9OGL

Bathrooman wrote:
It is obvious to me now. Toddy is retarded! Or learning disabled,
whatever you want to call it. Look at the way he writes, and his

stupid
rationalizations, his incredibly stupid opinions, plus the fact that

he
does not learn anything...he has not learned that he will never have

an
audience...in spite of the fact that he stated that he has been a ham
for 14 years! The ham tests have been dumbed down to the point where
even a retard as stupid as Toddyboy can hop into the hobby and get a
license! Well paint me pink and call me Berry! I never thought I
would see the day when we had to deal with retards in ham radio.

Five
year old kids can pass the extra. Stubborn older retards like

Toddyboy
are allowed onto the bands to spout a nonsensical informational
bulletin show when they cannot get a BC license...he said he applied
for one SEVEN times? At least the FCC will not give a BC license to

retard. He is too stupid to realize that the only audience he will
have on the ham bands is a handful of hams.

Old March 6th 05, 04:48 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Bathrooman wrote:

He is too stupid to realize that the only audience he will
have on the ham bands is a handful of hams.

Does he even have a handful of hams for an audience? I haven't heard
anyone say they have heard his broadcast (as if anyone would want to
listen to Toddyboy anyway).

Old March 6th 05, 04:55 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

N9OGL wrote:

[...]

For someone that supposedly has a high IQ (yea right, sure you do) you
certainly haven't learned how to express yourself without those little
jr. highschooler words, you can't spell and can't put together a decent
sentence.