Old February 26th 05, 05:26 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Dee Flint wrote:

"Todd Daugherty" wrote in message

"Bathrooman" wrote in message
roups.com...

Well, how many different ways do you want to be able to exchange signal
reports and WX, or God forbid, information bulletins? How many
positions do you want on the old MODE switch? The point is, try
exchanging something useful or interesting rather than worrying about
how the information is exchanged. You aren't going to get an
interested audience for your 'information bulletins,' either, because
you have nothing useful to convey, so give it up. You are just going
to make enemies and take up space like K1MAN. Originally you planned
to do your broadcast on 10 meters at 9 PM. At that time of night, no
one beyond about 10 miles is going to hear you. That, right there,
demonstrates your knowledge of radio and propagation. Only a freaking
CBer would consider doing a 10 M broadcast at 9 PM. As for SSTV,
after you exchange a few poor quality pics of the OM, the shack, or
maybe the XYL's butt, what more do you do with it? You say that hams
should work to ADVANCE radio communications? WTF What is the next
step? DXing space aliens? ROTFLMAO

Well, I answer you first, then I'll answer your girlfriend who emailed me.
The POINT of this post is simple, Amateur radio is dying, for really two
simple reasons The first is amateur radio is falling behind to the
commercials.

You have yet to provide any proof that amateur radio is dying. You keep
saying it but that is hardly proof.

While amateur's get off on Slow Scan TV; Commercial services are able to
stream live audio and video over a short band space due to digital
compression. While Amateur's are fornicating themselves over 300 and 1200
baud, Commercial service with WiFi are able to go 1000 times faster,
ranging from 1Mbaud to 11.5Mbaud on the 2.4GHz band. And I could go on and
on. "You aren't going to get an interested audience for your 'information
bulletins,' either, because you have nothing useful to convey, so give it
up." That's Your Opinion I believe in the idea that a person should get
the information and disseminate it themselves. Unlike you who I believe
has this idea that this is a dictatorship and some moron and his little
buddies on a newsgroup, on the internet speaks for all the amateur radio
community. Secondly, you've never hear my broadcast thus, you assume that
the information bulletin is useless. Finally on that, unlike K1MAN who
broadcast 24/7 I'm only transmitting for one hour once a week, a far cry
from what K1MAN is doing. and Unlike K1MAN I use a frequency that isn't in
use and ask three times "if the frequency is in use" So don't ****ing
compare me to him. That's why I orginally had it on 10 meters so not to
cause interference, unlike you who would probably transmit on top of
people.

The 10 meter band was an awful choice. When it's dead, no one can hear you.
When it's open, you can interfere worldwide with a few watts of power.
Since one can often only hear one side of a conversation on that band, you
can interfer without knowing it.

I do have some curiously something you and your little friends can't
grasp. Which bring me to the second reason amateur radio is dying. It's
little toadies like you who fear new things or something that is legal
under the law and either find the frequency they are running and key up
top of them, or better yet go crying to the FCC so they can supress that
stations free speech simple because you don't like what they are doing.

What free speech has the FCC suppressed???

He made some wild claim a while back about all the FCC wanted to allow
was exchange of signal reports between hams. I asked him to back that
statement up with some facts but he can't do it. He is just a no-nothing
whinney college kid who doesn't have a clue.

Old February 26th 05, 06:48 PM
Dave Heil

Todd Daugherty wrote:

"Dave Heil" wrote in message

Todd Daugherty wrote:

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
Todd Daugherty wrote:

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
N9OGL wrote:

How about defending one wild idea at a time before moving on to the
next?
You didn't write anything earlier about amateur radio coming up with
new
technologies worth getting into, you wrote about amateur radio falling
behind in technology. It isn't.

OH REALLY, tell me what new advances in radio communication have
amateurs
come up with in lets say last 10 to 20 years???

answer....NONE!!!

Perhaps you have an inner calling which drives you to demonstrate that
you aren't the sharpest tack in the box, Todd.

For your information dumbass I have an extremely high IQ.

In what form might this claim be verified, Todd? You've certainly done
a spiffy job of concealing it.

You've earlier shown an
inability to write. Your latest effort reveals an inability to read.

Y o u w r o t e n o t h i n g e a r l i e r a b o u t

a m a t e u r r a d i o c o m i n g u p w i t h n e w

t e c h n o l o g i e s. Defend your first wild claim. We'll get to
the newest one afterward.

\READ THE COMMENT ABOVE....as for new Idea's I'm full of deals

Deals? I'll take the curtain.

Which new mode or modes are you using in your broadcasts/information
bulletins?

right now it voice however, later I attend to extend it into other modes.

It voice? Which type voice mode--SSB, AM, FM? How about the new modes
which you claim amateur radio should be championing? Shouldn't you be
doing your broadcast/information bulletins using one of those new modes?

Dave K8MN
Old February 26th 05, 11:57 PM
Julio DeJesus

"Dave Heil" wrote in message

Todd Daugherty wrote:

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
Todd Daugherty wrote:

"Dave Heil" wrote in message
N9OGL wrote:

[...]

READ THE COMMENT ABOVE....as for new Idea's I'm full of Ideas's

Which new mode or modes are you using in your

broadcasts/information
bulletins?

right now it voice however, later I attend to extend it into other

modes.

Todd N9OGL
Dave K8MN

Usenet
News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

120,000+
Newsgroups
----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via

Encryption
=----

News==----
http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!

120,000+ Newsgroups

=----

Hi Toddy,

My name is Julio DeJesus. I am an esteemed friend of the great
Bathrooman. I still think you are a retard with an IQ of about 2 or 3.
You need to take a course in writing because half of the **** you post
doesn't even make sense. Also, what you need to do (before you take
that writing course), is to take your god damned fingers out of your
ass!! You know absolutely nothing about amateur radio. The people
that love amateur radio will keep the hobby alive, not the stupid ass
ideas that you have come up with.

Old February 27th 05, 12:09 AM
Bathrooman

Toddy O'Douchebag

Old February 27th 05, 04:21 AM
bb

Julio DeJesus wrote:

Hi Toddy,

My name is Julio DeJesus. I am an esteemed friend of the great
Bathrooman. I still think you are a retard with an IQ of about 2 or

3.
You need to take a course in writing because half of the **** you

post
doesn't even make sense. Also, what you need to do (before you take
that writing course), is to take your god damned fingers out of your
ass!! You know absolutely nothing about amateur radio. The people
that love amateur radio will keep the hobby alive, not the stupid ass
ideas that you have come up with.

Spoken like a true Extra. More rational discourse.

Old February 27th 05, 06:15 AM
Todd Daugherty

"Dee Flint" wrote in message

[...]

convey, so give it up." That's Your Opinion I believe in the idea that a
[...]

There's more room on 10 meters compared to say 20 meters secondly I ran my
information bulletin around 9.00, 10.00 pm. Finally, that would apply to
anything, a station on the east coast may be on a frequency and a station on
the west coast can't hear him. I think a statement in one of FCC rules books
which states "we can't eliminate all interference but you can minimize it.
You know unlike K1MAN and W1AW I have the curiously of NOT trying to
transmit over someone.

I do have some curiously something you and your little friends can't
grasp. Which bring me to the second reason amateur radio is dying. It's
little toadies like you who fear new things or something that is legal
under the law and either find the frequency they are running and key up
top of them, or better yet go crying to the FCC so they can supress that
stations free speech simple because you don't like what they are doing.

What free speech has the FCC suppressed???

if you haven't keep up I got a message on this newsgroup from one of the FCC
top Nazi, Mr.Hollingsworth.

Todd N9OGL

Todd,

I am a friend of Bathrooman. I have read many of your posts and it is
quite clear to me that you don't know what the **** you are talking
about. You don't know dick about amateur radio, and you can't even
write a sentence that makes any sense whatsoever. Why don't you just
band. If that is too fast for you, slow it down to 2 WPM and see if
you can copy that.

Juilo De Jesus

Now I have a question you and this little friend of yours here, are you
both real amateurs or amatuer radio operator wantabe's who sit on amateur
newsgroup and think your important.

Todd N9OGL

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old February 27th 05, 06:17 AM
Todd Daugherty

WHY DON'T YOU EAT **** AND ****ING DIE!!

"Bathrooman" wrote in message
ups.com...
The first is amateur radio is falling behind to the
commercials. While amateur's get off on Slow Scan TV

For your information dumbass I have an extremely high IQ.

High IQ compared to what? An ant? Where the **** did you learn to
write?

Old February 27th 05, 12:54 PM
Dee Flint

"Todd Daugherty" wrote in message

"Dee Flint" wrote in message

[snip]

You have yet to provide any proof that amateur radio is dying. You keep
saying it but that is hardly proof.

You STILL haven't answered this question. Yet several people have asked for
this proof.

[snip]

What free speech has the FCC suppressed???

if you haven't keep up I got a message on this newsgroup from one of the
FCC top Nazi, Mr.Hollingsworth.

I've kept up very well. You STILL haven't answered the question. Yet
several people have asked you precisely what Hollingsworth told you.
Freedom of speech has never meant you could say anything you want where ever
you want whenever you want.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old February 27th 05, 05:26 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Todd Daugherty wrote:

There's more room on 10 meters compared to say 20 meters secondly I ran my
information bulletin around 9.00, 10.00 pm. Finally, that would apply to
anything, a station on the east coast may be on a frequency and a station on
the west coast can't hear him. I think a statement in one of FCC rules books
which states "we can't eliminate all interference but you can minimize it.
You know unlike K1MAN and W1AW I have the curiously of NOT trying to
transmit over someone.

And by using 10 meters the chance of anyone hearing you beyond any
ground wave is small, since 10 meters is open that often now.
I am amazed that you are in college, yet you can't construct a clear
sentence. My first grade granddaughter can construct a sentence better
than you can. Read your last sentence above and see if you can figure
out what is wrong with it.

I do have some curiously something you and your little friends can't
grasp. Which bring me to the second reason amateur radio is dying. It's
little toadies like you who fear new things or something that is legal
under the law and either find the frequency they are running and key up
top of them, or better yet go crying to the FCC so they can supress that
stations free speech simple because you don't like what they are doing.

What free speech has the FCC suppressed???

if you haven't keep up I got a message on this newsgroup from one of the FCC
top Nazi, Mr.Hollingsworth.

And just what did he say that limits your free speech?

Old February 27th 05, 05:27 PM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Todd Daugherty wrote:

WHY DON'T YOU EAT **** AND ****ING DIE!!

And another great mature response by the college twit.