Old February 27th 05, 06:04 PM
Bathrooman

There's more room on 10 meters compared to say 20 meters secondly I
ran my information bulletin around 9.00, 10.00 pm. Finally, that would
apply to anything, a station on the east coast may be on a frequency
and a station on the west coast can't hear him.

10 meters is useless during a sunspot minimum but it's a good place for
your useless broadcasts, especially at night when there is no
propagation - so no one can hear your useless rants and whining.

For your information dumbass I have an extremely high IQ.

High IQ compared to what? An ant? Where the **** did you learn to
write?

You know unlike K1MAN and W1AW I have the curiously of NOT trying to
transmit over someone.

I'll ask you again, where the **** did you learn to write? You are,
indeed, a special kind of nut case.

Old March 2nd 05, 12:22 AM
Bathrooman

Cmd Buzz Corey wrote:
Todd Daugherty wrote:

There's more room on 10 meters compared to say 20 meters secondly I

ran my
information bulletin around 9.00, 10.00 pm. Finally, that would

apply to
anything, a station on the east coast may be on a frequency and a

station on
the west coast can't hear him. I think a statement in one of FCC

rules books
which states "we can't eliminate all interference but you can

minimize it.
You know unlike K1MAN and W1AW I have the curiously of NOT

trying to
transmit over someone.

It seems like there is more room on 10 meters because it is dead!
There is no propagation! 9 or 10 PM is a perfect time for your "show"
because no one will be able to hear your claptrap! At first you wanted
to get into broadcasting; you were denied a license, you tried pirate
radio, and now you intend to broadcast in the amateur bands...at first
you called it a "show," then a "broadcast," now it's an "information
bulletin!" We have an IDEAL place for your claptrap! Do it in the
Children's Band! There ain't no propagation there either, but perhaps
a few nearby chicken banders will copy! 10-4! Good Buddy.

Old March 2nd 05, 06:48 AM
N9OGL

You know Bath-Whore-man to start I'm now on 20 meters. if you don't
like what I'm airing, turn the dial you and your redneck asshole
buddies from the south don't have to listen.

Yeah sir, I'm now in the amateur radio band transmiting by hourly
program. Since I can't a broadcast license.....you little twits are
stuck me hahahaha

Todd N9OGL

Old March 2nd 05, 06:58 AM
N9OGL

Quick fix
You know Bath-Whore-man to start I'm now on 20 meters. if you don't
like what I'm airing, turn the dial. you and your redneck asshole
buddies from the south don't have to listen my enjoyable ONE WAY
COMMUNICATION.

Yeah sir, I'm now on the amateur radio band transmiting my hourly
program. Since I can't a broadcast license.....you little twits are
stuck me hahahaha

LONG LIVE PIRATE RADIO!!!!!

Todd N9OGL

Old March 2nd 05, 03:49 PM
Bathrooman

Personally I could care less if you take up every frequency in the
amateur spectrum, I am no longer active on the air, so you aren't
getting in my way. What amazes people is why a fat, stupid
mother****er like you spends his time broadcasting a show on AMATEUR
frequencies and thinks he is doing the SERVICE a favor by informing the
masses that amateur radio is dying. Not only do you NOT have an
audience, which is fundamental to any broadcaster and to your
"purposes" (and I use that term loosely) you are too ****ing stupid to
realize something: The "listeners" are a handful of hostile hams that
happen to tune across your stupid bull****. If you have nothing better
to do, fine, but it might be more fun for you to go back to sucking
your thumb or jerking off or just sitting with your fingers up your
ass.

Old March 3rd 05, 01:50 AM
Bathrooman

No, I mean I 'could care less' because there is a slight chance that I
might be able to care a little less. Not very likely because I'm not
going to be listening to this moron any time soon.

Old March 3rd 05, 03:34 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Barry OGrady wrote:

On 2 Mar 2005 07:49:33 -0800, "Bathrooman" wrote:

Personally I could care less if you take up every frequency in the
amateur spectrum,

You mean couldn't care less, right? If you could care less you care very
much.

It is amazing at how many people mis-use that phrase.

Old March 3rd 05, 04:42 AM
Dave Heil

N9OGL wrote:

You know Bath-Whore-man to start I'm now on 20 meters. if you don't
like what I'm airing, turn the dial you and your redneck asshole
buddies from the south don't have to listen.

I hope you'll take this particular tack when Mr. Hollingsworth next
contacts you, Todd. Just tell him to turn the dial. I'm sure he'll be
impressed with your I'll-do-what-I-want-on-the-bands-and-to-hell-
with-anyone-else view.

Yeah sir, I'm now in the amateur radio band transmiting by hourly
program. Since I can't a broadcast license.....you little twits are
stuck me hahahaha

You can't a broadcast license?

I guess we're stuck you.

You big IQ.

You colludge material.

Dave K8MN

Old March 3rd 05, 09:28 AM
N9OGL

Dave Heil wrote:
N9OGL wrote:

You know Bath-Whore-man to start I'm now on 20 meters. if you don't
like what I'm airing, turn the dial you and your redneck asshole
buddies from the south don't have to listen.

I hope you'll take this particular tack when Mr. Hollingsworth next
contacts you, Todd. Just tell him to turn the dial. I'm sure he'll

be
impressed with your I'll-do-what-I-want-on-the-bands-and-to-hell-
with-anyone-else view.

Dam right, I'm in amateur radio not for you, Hollingsworth, bath whore
man, or any other cry baby on here...I'm in amateur radio for myself,
and only that. IMHO the attempt by Hollingsworth to scare me out of
doing my information is an atempt to supress my first amaendment right.

Yeah sir, I'm now in the amateur radio band transmiting by hourly
program. Since I can't a broadcast license.....you little twits are
stuck me hahahaha

You can't a broadcast license?

I can't get a broadcast license....So I do it on the ham Bands hehehe

I guess we're stuck you.

I'm like a bad rash that you can't get rid of....
You big IQ.

You colludge material.

Dave K8MN

anyway, My programs deals with amateur radio, and is legal. So you,
Bathroom, and all the other cry babies on here wilL have deal with it.
I'm not going away...

Todd N9OGL