Old April 2nd 05, 09:04 PM

I Am Not Roger wrote:

Roger not Mongolloyd not only fumbled, he actually waddled into the

goal post and passed out, as usual. At lest this time it wasn't the
odor from his rotten and missing teeth.

"breaddead" - LLoyd hasn't got anything upstairs in the oven
"defenseive" - Lardass is "defensive" of his ignorance
"counter-offenseive" - When LARDASS LLoyds attack
"nights" - Athens ASSHOLE was referring to last "night's" masturbation
session
"I forget to set the playlist in Winamp to repeat!" - Mongolloyd also
"forgets" the use of past tense, maybe he forgot!
"Techincal" - Lloyd just hates those "technical" things
"Dalkes" - Lloyd's granddad remembers when movies became "talkies" too
bad LARDASS learned to Dalk sic
"That it!" - When Mongolloyds get real mad, they talk like Tor Johnson
"Woger" - LARDASS closely identifies with Elmer Fudd with his lack of
hair and all
"decide on weather or not" - It's always "stormy weather" with Lloyd
deciding "whether" or not to use correct English
"can not" - Mongolloyd is wondering how he "cannot" seem to get ahead
in life
"is'nt" - "Isn't" LARDASS cute when he is mad?
"PAINFULL" - How LARDASS' bathroom scale feels when he steps on it in
the morning, real "painful"
"I wish for Roger Wisemand" - Lloyd liked thosed thingd ford Rogerd
"alot" - Davies dreams he can communicate in English a lot
"thier" - Lavender Lloyd sure does lisp after a night behind the
dumpster
"dont" - Lloyd says "dont", the rest of the world says "don't"
"Isreal" - Is FATASS Lloyd's retardation for real, or can he blame
Israel?
"juist jelous" "extermenate" - A three for one post Athens Asshole
axiom
"footting" - What LARDASS doesn't have, an equal "footing" anywhere
"Cant" - Emmanuel?
"th" - When Lloyd gets nervous, he stutte, er stutters
"enfighting" - Lloyd's two brain cells are infighting for control of
his stupidity
"YOU STUPID JEW!" - Wasn't Jesus Jewish, so called Christian LLoyd?
"Tonite" - There's nothing in Lloyd's brain "tonight" or any night
"segmant" - What Lloyd's communications are, only sentence "segments"
"I just listening" - Too bad he doesn't listen to his poor English
"buffon" - The Athens, Alabama "buffoon" strikes again!
"museium" - Where LARDASS LLoyd keeps his "muse"
"nastey" - How everybody describes LARDASS' body stench, especially in
the ghetto
"loose" - Lloyd's description of his spinchter muscles...
"wont" - Lloyd refuses to learn English, it's Lloyd's "wont"
"awhile" - It will be "a while" before Davies gets a clue
"freinds" - Lloyd's conglomeration of "friends" and "fiends"
"thier" - "There" just isn't any hope for LARDASS Lloyd "ill-educated"
Davies
"backstabers" - Lloyd's version of the OJays' hit
"becuase" - Home of the "Deliverance Extras" spelling by LARDASS Lloyd
"obselete" - What LARDASS thinking is to him, others see it as
'obsolete'.....
"belive" - What fools like LARDASS Lloyd "believes"
"thier" - Ill-educated Xtian LARDASS Lloyd shows off his language
skills!
"marshalls" - Mongolloyd spell "marshals" real good!
Wisemand - LARDASSd ****sd upd againd
"compay" - Mongolloyd never gets any female "compay," while others do
get "company"
" But when we are winning," DUMB****, YOU have NEVER WON anything in
your miserable life!
"and do the nasty!" You don't really know what that means, do you, 30
year old VIRGIN?
"It's does" - Mongolloyd use good English
"momnet" - LARDASS Lloyd Davies misses his dead "momnet" for a "moment"
"seriuosly" - Lavender Lad President Mongolloyd wants to be taken
"seriously" instead of "seriuosly"
"annouced" - Mongolloyd "announces" his stupidity again
"tonite" - Davies never lets his lack of education stop him from
announcing to the world he's a ****ing imbecile!
"nite" - When LARDASS Lloyd molests those kids he makes them say "nite,
nite" at "night"
"weldare" - Calling Dr. Weldare, LARDASS needs his head out of his
FATASS....put it on his welfare bill
"so **** of" - When Mongolloyds who have man tits talk tough......
"fukcing funney" - Alabama deliverance extra Davies speak
"pictrue" - "Picture" yourself as a Davies Mongolloyd
"isseus" - Davies has "issues" too many to list here
"resortjng" - Is Lloyd from Finland?
"attsxks" - When LARDASS Davies "attacks" he uses illiteracy
"basturds"- What mental illness patient LARDASS Lloyd calls his nurses
"shkt" - Mongolloyd Davies' "Skittles", he likes that "Hershey rainbow"
"law suit" - LARDASS never leaves his HUD apartment with out his law
suit
"opinionn" - When LARDASSn postsn whiln drunkn
"intrenet harrasssmint" - Tries to make LARDASS Lloyd's rotting teeth
feel fresh
"sneeky" - The teachers always "sneaked" Lloyd through the next grade
"that' wasnet" - LLoyd was out that year of school that they went over
English grammar
idiout! - "Lloyid" sic strikes out again!
"speling" - Mongolloyd Davies the "spelling" bee champ of the retards!
"reas isseus instaed" - Davies talking out of that cheap beer again
"atttacking" - LARDASS Lloyd stutters when he gets upset.....ttttt.....
"challegne" - When Mongolloyds drink and post
"metnal" - Mongolloyd just doesn't have the "mental" ability to
debate......
"debste" - What Lloyd's mommy did to him in the bathtub
"cahllenge" - Mongolloyd speak for "call" and "challenge"
"basturds" - LLoyd ,Amanda's illegitimate "*******" sure does have a
scat fetish
"morsd" - Whend Daviesd drinkd andd postd
"wont" - It is Mongolloyd's "wont" to be stupid, "won't " you let him?
"youd" - Oops, LARDASS did it again!
"poinion" - Must be an Athens Alabama "Deliverance" thing
"Woger Wiseman"- LARDASS Lloyd's got that cocksucker's lisp
"isnt" - "Isn't" LARDASS cute when he slobbers?
"worfh" - Davies' cocksucking lisp has returned
"waset of spaceda" - When Lloyd's only friend Colt 45 malt liquor kicks
in
"Oppulant" - The only thing "opulent" in LARDASS is that he is rich in
ignorance
"obly" - LARDASS lisp from cocksucking shows when he tries to say his
favorite fag artist "Moby"
"wood" - LARDASS LLOYD'S head "would" be made of "wood"
"dserve" - LARDASS lives in that ghetto where they say he sure does
"dserve" those pizzas
"frum" - LARDASS LLOYD DAVIES wonders where his real father is "from"
"DISCUST" - Mongolloyd Davies' command of the English language is
"disgusting"
"You worthless coward are scared of debating me." - Mongolloyd make
good sentence
"jellous" - Most of LARDASS Lloyd's cellulite body is "jealous" of
skinny, in shape people
"It just didn't wok out" - When LARDASS tried to stir fry those
nutsacks for pizza topping, Pappa John's terminated him saying he
didn't "work out".
"entact" - LARDASS' single brain cell isn't "intact" either.
"empahis" - Notice how LARDASS Lloyd's "emphasis" is always on his
****ing stupidity.
"**** all fo you" - Christian LARDASS Lloyd showing that Jesus
spirit.....
"bllod" - How LARDASS Lloyd spells "blood"
"did'nt" - LARDASS "didn't" do very well in school
"PLEASE by a clue" - LARDASS Lloyd's parents couldn't even "buy" him an
education
"extrodinare!" - LARDASS is a moron "Extraordinaire"
"unsubsribe" - Mongolloyd Davies "subscribes" to the theory that
ignorance is bliss...he must be in heaven
"Must've struck a cord" - LARDASS confuses his favorite sex fetish of
tying his penis with a light cord and masturbating to the word "chord".
"dumass" - Dumbass Davies trips and falls in **** again.
"Them two bigtime losers!" - Mongolloyd mentally ill Davies makes good
sentence!
"straming" - Lardass usually has to wash his sheets from the "stream"
of **** when he wets the bed or not given his filthy HUD apartment
"surpassinf" - LARDASS is always "surpassing" his previous levels of
stupidity.
"pleanty" - guffaw! "Plenty" of stupidity coming from LARDASS Lloyd.
"Cause i'll have law lock you up and throw away the key!" - Mongolloyd
talk tough!
"pome" - When LARDASS WADSWORTHLESS Stubbyfellow writes a "poem"
"Once she here's my show" - Most people hears a show, LARDASS "here's"
them!
"forgotton" - LARDASS has "forgotten" what he was taught in special Ed
"I want your seriousness" - LARDASS does his take on "I want your sex"
"I did'nt ask for your ****ing grammer checking!" - LARDASS Lloyd
revels in his ignorance!
"agrument" - When the voices in LARDASS Lloyd's mentally ill head
collide they have an "argument"
"craetive" - Mongolloyd Davies isn't very "creative" with his
stupidity, however.
"You could have posted it, for we know!" - LARDASS make good sentence!
"bottem" - Mongolloyd likes those little boys' "bottoms" from hanging
with Steve Holsten
"James Wickstrom talked about tonite that out threre, thier Sherriff's
department" - Mongolloyd
shows off those Pulitzer prize writing skills.
"bring yer cents" - Mongolloyd show how he flunked out of school
because he had no "sense"
"You peeks out" - LARDASS Lloyd and stupidity a symbiotic relationship.
"Be thier" - LARDASS Lloyd make good sentence!
"If you pussys have balls you confront me!!! Deep down you are scared
of me. You our jellous
because I am the great almighty Time Lord!!!!
The Time Lord always wins in the end." - Does it really need to be said
about Mongolloyd Davies?
"yerself", "hisself" - LARDASS picked up his language skills or lack
thereof from the
******s his mommy Amanda serviced.
"I lost TEN POUNDS on my diet simce first of the year!" - Too bad
LARDASS didn't gain any language skills
"The best Amatuer Radio talk show ever!" - Chosen 5 to 1 over literacy
by other ill-educated morons and Mongolloyd
"All of my Daleks have been dispached!" - Too bad some extra brain
neurons haven't, Mongolloyd.
"satillite" - When LARDASS met the space between his ears
"Tuseday" - LARDASS' usual day to wear his pink tutu
"I am 210 punds now!" - LARDASS lies and ****s up again!
"jelous" - LARDASS Lloyd is "jealous" of those who can spell, read, and
write.
"peoples" - LARDASS Lloyd the "people's" choice of the Biggest
L-O-S-E-R!
"curtians" - LARDASS LLOYD DAVIES uses those "curtains" in his filthy
apartment as a masturbation rag
"depsised" - Mongolloyd Davies, who the entire real ham community has
"despised" for his lack of ability
to pass a simple 5 wpm code test or General theory
"sicker" - When Lloyd Davies has a mouth full of cum he can't say
"sticker"
"liceneses" - Mongolloyd Davies has one of those exclusive "licenses"
on stupidity
"isseus" - LARDASS has "issues" with people of intelligence.
"conquor" - Mentally ill LARDASS Lloyd has yet to "conquer" his obesity
and mental illness
"crakheads" - Retard Davies make good sentence!
"servent" - Roger Wiseman's willing "servant" makes another gaffe.
"lesibens" - When Benjamins take the wild side...the "lesbians" don't
care, though!
"Los Angles" - Mongolloyd has the wrong "angle" about "Los Angeles"
"busses" - Do they take the motored "buses" or do they take the
"thier" - You say "their," Lardass says "thier".... to-may-to,
to-mah-to.....
"eductional" - LARDASS Lloyd's writing is "educational" on how severe
illiteracy is in his family.
"She sounded like she really whappy to here from me." - Mongolloyd get
rejected again!
"This is morning I weigh at 207 pounds. This should prove to you, that
I can succeed if I put my
mind to it. I know some your stupid critics can't see that, but I'm not
here to please you." -
- LARDASS makes the "huh?" factor rise.
"This looks much more like sexy Lloyd" - Porky Pig lookalike stubby
tubby Davies dreams
he looks like a skinny, tall Billy Zane
"I figured you the thought of me owning..." - Lardass dreams the
impossible dream of thought
"I took you a long hour and a several minutes..." - Too bad LARDASS
Lloyd didn't take and pass English
"I get a laugh over you!" - Mongolloyd make good sentence!
"did'nt" - "Didn't" Lardass ever pass any school subject?
"Proves to show" - Lavender Lloyd proves he is an imbecile
"It' paid off" - Alcoholic LARDASS Lloyd's bar and utility bills never
are though.
"I wear if with" - Davies wears his stupidity well
"You need to get al ife and a job." Mongolloyd retardo Davies needs to
get English lessons and
not dream of an "Al ife" with "Al Queda"
"I've never ****ing pretending attorneys!" - LARDASSclown Davies never
had to pretend to be stupid, either!
"...what your life must me like..." - Mongolloyd's life of pizza
delivery and trashcan robots is really something
to want, too, isn't it?
"manor" - Lardassclown Davies' "manners" are like those of a hog....
"Christien" - Poor LARDASS Davies, he's shows why ignorance is bliss in
the eyes of the Lord.
"reely" - Mongolloyd Davies is "really" stupid, isn't he?
"please don't imposter me more" - Mongolloyd make good sentence!
"distastful" - A description of LARDASSCLOWN DAVIES' eating habits.
"commnet" - Most people make "comments," ill-educated Lloyd Davies
makes "commnets".
"None of you refuse to tell me who you are." - Huh, Mongolloyd?
"Millinium" - Even after a "millennium" LARDASS couldn't be smart!
"afriad" - LARDASSclown Davies isn't too smart, I'm "afraid"
"powerfull" - Mongolloyd Davies sure has a "powerful" command of the
English language.
"conquor" - Lardass Lloyd has yet to "conquer" his idiocy.
"I always new that your stupidity would trip you up, Mr. Wiseman."
- I just "knew" Llardass Lloyd couldn't pose as "Christy
Davies" without ****ing it up and outing himself.
"I have given it some though and decided to come back" - Mongolloyd
has never given anything any "thought." (from another "I'm
leaving" speech/lie)
"usaul" - As "usual" Lardass lloyd Davies ****s up!
"Secwet Woger " Llardass Llavender Llad Lloyd's been sucking so
many cocks he's got a lisp!
"douters" - Even though he has his "doubters", it's
"doubtful" Llardass Lloyd has an I.Q. over 70.
"bypolar" - Mongolloyd Davies is a "bipolar bisexual".
"desperite" - Lardass Lloyd is so "desperate" to win at something,
anything.
"situtation" - Most people get in "situations, " but not our total
****-up Lloyd.
"aholt" - Lardass Lloyd usually gets "a hold" of himself on a
Saturday night, since he has no date!
"mysteriuos" - Mongolloyd Davies, "mysterious" survivor of a coat
hanger abortion attempt.
"I've did" - Most people say " I did"
"Woger" - When cocksucking, lisping fags try to say " Roger."
"for sometime" - Lardass has been a mentally ill retard "for some time"
now.
"mommie's" - When Mongolloyds say "Mommy's" as in "Mommy's house."
"drop out" - Lloyd was a High school and college " dropout."
"backpedalling" - "Backpedaling" is what Lardass does a lot of.
"Maybe two years back" - Mongolloyd speak.
"outted" - Lardass Lloyd's illteracy at work.
"I've riddled Woger for years as Arf! Arf!" - Mongolloyd is Arf!Arf!,
and his stupidity is no riddle.
"self esteme" - One thng is for sure, Lardass has it..."low self
esteem," that is.
"short comings" - Lardass has many, many "shortcomings."
"yahoo" - Lardass always goes into the "Yahoo!" gay chat rooms.
"The truth hurts you see" - So does reading your mangling of the
English language, Lardass.
"His stupidity can not be disguised for long." - Lardass' stupidity
"cannot" be disquised at all.
"entireity" - Lardass is the embodiment of stupidity in its'
"entirety."
"bothe" - Lardass is "both" stupid and retarded.
"got hime" - Lardass has got "him" a case of the dumbass!
"evelope" - Mongolloyd pushes the stupidity "envelope" to the max.
"chiicken" - Lardass Lloyd should eat more "chicken" instead of
leftover pizzas then he wouldn't be obese.
"dont" - "Don't" ever improve your English skills, Lardass!
"likign" - Huh? More Mongolloyd Ebonics.
"you ignorant spawn of satin" - Lardass ironically confesses his love
of wearing lace!
"powerfull" - Mongolloyd's brain cell isn't "powerful" enough to light
a christmas light.
"heresay" - Mongolloyd is a ****ing idot, and that's no "hearsay."
"glas" - Lardass Lloyd never uses a "glass" to drink his sticky
protein.
"freind" - Dicksucking Davies hasn't got a "friend" in the world.
"yu" - Lardass, "you" really should've gotten a better education!
"Got Brother Stair tuned in here to listen to while sleeping tonite!" -
Mongolloyd ****s up again!
"I am not a retrard" - Oh, yes, you are, Lardass!
"Got you in another lie!" - We've "caught you" in another ****up,
Dumbass Davies!
"I am not mentally challenged! I have some pontential." - Mongolloyd is
in denial about his imbecility and has the "potential" to become an
even bigger jackass!
"did'nt" - Mongolloyd "didn't ever pass Spelling.
"soon all your asses are belong to sherrif" - Mongolloyd fantazises
about having sex with his local "sheriff"...
"shure" - We are "sure" you are a ****ing moron, Llardass Lloyd!!
"proxie servers" "conecting" - Mongolloyd used "proxy servers" when he
"connected" to spam Josh's board.
"enfrocement" - Mongolloyd also ****ed up when he spoofed caller ID's
and spammed boards, and now law "enforcement" is watching him.
"apoligize" - Mongolloyd's parents should "apologize" for ever siring
such a mentally ill retard.
"meagre" - Mongolloyd's "meager" brain can't comprehend English.
"goten" - If only Mongolloyd would've "gotten" an education!
"Prepositioned" - Mongolloyd always gets "propositioned" by nouns and
pronouns!
"temting" - Mongolloyd is as "tempting" as a root canal.
"accept" - Mongolloyd use the wrong word in the wrong place again!
"normaly" - "Normally" Lardass would be passed out from Two bud lites
by now
"red head" - Little Red is shoving his big ole black dickhead in
Lardass' fat piehole.
"Aflack" - Mongolloyd ****s up yet again..www.aflac.com
"Dickionary" - Mongolloyd is almost as bad as his queer lover Holsten
in obsessing about dicks.
"Pnig" - Mongolloyd can "ping" an anvil off of his thick malformed
skull
"pratice" - Lardass has lots of "practice" ****ing up.
"dont" - Dicksucking Davies is too stupid to use an apostrophe, isn't
he?
Mongolloyd thinks "Lent" and "lint" are pronounced the same.
"ancinet" - Mongolloyd will be past "ancient" before he gets any pussy.
"harrasment" - Lardass just loves when his fat asshole gets
"harassment" from the drunk black winos!
"persecute" - Mongolloyd "Christy Davies" Attorney-at-Law makes quite
the lapsis calami in his "prosecution".
"fulest" - Little Lloydie is "fullest" when he's done sucking down wino
nutsack goo!
"i'll" "wether" - Mongolloyd, "I'll" just bet you can't decide
"whether" or not to clean your ****ty underpants or keep wearing them.
"authroities" - Mongolloyd's familiar with the "authorities" since his
brother has been carted away to jail more times than he can count.
"Perhaps I can Hal on my show too!" - Perhaps you should consider
remedial English, FATASS!
"cannonized" - Mongolloyd thinks somebody will have to be shot out of a
cannon to be "canonized"
"This board is alot better than all them N54 Boards!" - Mongolloyd is
sure overwhelmed, "then", by "all those" words!
"I dont reconnise you opinions" - Mongolloyd "doesn't recognize" his
stupidity, either.
" I donlt care" - Obviously, Lardass, obviously.
"Thats" "benifit" - "That's" one of Lardass' many ****ups. He doesn't
have the "benefit" of having a dictionary.
"I already notice Woger seeing my everywhere" - Drunken fat *******
Lardass never notices when he ****s up.
"Look, crackhead, I am NOT degenerates!" - Mongolloyd isn't very
literate, either.
"URASE" - Mongolloyd's empty skull never had to be "ERASED" it never
contained anything to begin with.
"I reading the board tonite" - Mongolloyd can only read comic books.
"REMIDER" - Lardass never has to leave a "reminder" of his many ****
ups.
"jsut" - Mongolloyd is "just" a mentally ill retard.
"Im" - "I'm" sure Lardass isn't getting any pussy.
"theere" - Mongolloyd isn't all "there".
"Activatiuons" - Lardass Mongolloyd always has his stupidity
"activations" ready to show themselves.
"steganographic" - Mongolloyd takes his "stenographic" duties as a
pizza order taker seriously.
Woger" - Mongolloyd shows off his cocksucking lisp!
"dogy" - Mongolloyd likes it "doggy" style. Receiving, it, that is.
"Tonigjht" - Mongolloyd will be on here "tonight" because he can never
get a woman.
"1987 rqadio shack reciever" - Mongolloyd the cheapass makes good
spell!
"neber" - Mongolloyd will "NEVER" get laid!
"yourslelf" - Go **** "yourself", Mongolloyd!
"You must really hate be because" - Lardassed Mongolloyd really hates
the English language, too!
"Woger" - Mongolloyd shows off his cocksucking lisp again!
"Roger Wiseman better know as the" - Mongolloyd, better "known" as the
eternal virgin and mentally ill retard.
"Secwet" - Mongolloyd is queer and proud.
"turd in the punch bowel." - Mongolloyd knows about bowels, not
"bowls". Mongolloyd eats on the floor and in bowel cavities.
"he was refused by the Air Force in 1978" - Mongolloyd, how does one
get "refused" by any military? Especially when he was honorably
discharged a year earlier?
"was sent for a 90 observation period " Dumb****ing ****head, what is a
90 observation period???? BWHAHAHAHAHA
"shoudl" - Mongolloyd "should" really shut the **** up.
"Here is" - Here "are" some more examples why Lardass is a ****ing
imbecile.
"Woger" - Lardass is here and QUEER!
"Goddman that Lloyd is sexy!" - But that Mongolloyd is so sexy he is
still a VIRGIN. BWHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!
"laugheds" - Mongolloyd was always "laughed" at.
"I have off this newsgroup for over 2 years!" - Mongolloyd should "off"
himself, instead of "being off".
"I have my own internet Talk show, what can be said about your useless
self." - Mongolloyd has no listeners or anything useful to say. He's so
"useless,"
"that's what can be said" about him.
"You are very useless on here, jon" - While Mongolloyd Davies is
useless on and offline.
"Even used up toilet paper has a use, you sure dont!" - Most people
flush "used up toilet paper, " Mongolloyd eats used up toilet paper,
"don't" he?
"I'll shot to kill" - Lardass, you couldn't handle a cap gun.
"Re,omder" - Lardass always leaves us a "reminder" that he is as smart
as a rock.

"resuce" - Mongolloyd can't "rescue" himself from his own stupidity!

"maocked" - Mongolloyd ****s up again, no wonder he is "mocked" for his
stupidity!!!

"tipe" - If Mongolloyd the Lardass would pull his malformed head out of
his ass, he could "type" correctly.

"pregant" - With his looks, Lardass Davies never has to worry about
getting a girl "pregnant."
"when thet saw" - And when "they" saw Lardass' whimpering, they knew he
was a big ****ing PUSSY.
"Mayeb" - "Maybe" somebody will feel sorry for you and give you a
charity ****, but it's doubtful, Mongolloyd!
"tmorrow" - Mongolloyd will never get a woman, "tomorrow" or any other
day.
"Palastine" - Mongolloyd couldn't find "Palestine" on a ****ing map or
anyplace else.
"Woger the notsowiseman" - Mongolloyd the eternal idiot ****s up and
shows off his cocksucking lisp again.
"I hope kills himself" - Mongolloyd wishes he had killed himself.
"agruement." - Mongolloyd is a ****ing imbecile, no "argument."
"You're posts" - BWHAHAHAHAHA.."your" ****ing stupidity stands out as
well, you ****ing idiotic fat ****.
"Globin Woger" - Mongolloyd the 5'6 280 pound garden gnome makes good
spell and IKYABWAI.
"Go aheah" - Mongolloyd never can get "ahead" of his stupidity.
"ssomething" - Mongolloyd "ssure" (his spelling) did **** up again!
"pictures show email them" - Lardass "should" know better then to
"show" his stupidity.
"mor" - Mongolloyd gets "more" stupid by the minute.
"celbrating" - Mongolloyd is "celebrating" his stupidity.
"palgues" - Lardass Davies is a "plague" that needs exterminated.
"have the nerver" - Lardassed Mongolloyd "has the nerve" to criticize
others.
"Golen" - Mongolloyd's ****ups are "golden" ammunition against the dumb
fat ****.
"posts my closet" - Lardass "by" default ****s up again.
"Froce" - Mongolloyd tires to spell "force", what his drunk daddy did
with his dick on Mongolloyd's asshole.
"AUTHROIXATION" - Mongolloyd Davies never needs "auhorization" to be
idiotic.
"morrse" - Lardass can't pass 5 wpm "Morse" code.
"netwerk" - Mongolloyd is part of the idiot "network."
"characture" - Mongolloyd is a "character"..a villiage idiot.
"Learn to spelll" - Lardass ****s up again!
"describes to the T" - Mongolloyd is an IDIOT, that "describes him to a
T."
"a peace of me" - We take a "piece" out of Lardass' ample ass on a
daily basis.
"bus fair" - Lardass can't pay his own bills on time , much less
anybody's "bus fare."
"waht" - "What" do you know, Lardass ****s up again!
"to pay for you" - Lardass you can't "pay for your" own expenses.
"HELLUVA ALOT" - Lardass' English skills are not "a Hell of a Lot" of
help to him.
"mentionm" - Lardass never wants us to "mention" or point out his
numerous **** ups.
"your are" - Mongolloyd, "you are" one of the stupidest assholes on the
internet.
"alone may to much " - Lardass's sentence construction "alone MAY be
too much" to his tiny brain to handle!

You can always tell when you are getting to Woger. He gets to flustered
to type." - Mongolloyd must be getting flustered, "too,"
BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

"Woger make false bad spell" - Lardass "makes" and ASS of himself,
again.

""Mongolloyd". Isn't even word," - BWHAHAHAHA Mongolloyd is
English-impaired.
"mentaly illed" - Mongolloyd knows all about being "mentally ill."

"Woger" "femine" - Mongolloyd shows his "feminine" side when he lusts
for "Roger's" cock.
"Wheer" - Mongolloyd always wonders "where" his brain is.

Mongolloyd make good spells!
Mongolloyd fumbles, ALWAYS.

Old April 3rd 05, 02:32 AM
bb

Anonymous wrote:
He never was good enough for medical school to be a real Doctor.
He had to give into his inner feminine side and be a nursie. For
those that can't hack medical school, they have to be second
best. Just like he was with dead retarded daughter Taelor.

Your comments are despicable. Slither back wherever you came from.

Old April 3rd 05, 10:06 AM
K4YZ

bb wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
He never was good enough for medical school to be a real Doctor.
He had to give into his inner feminine side and be a nursie. For
those that can't hack medical school, they have to be second
best. Just like he was with dead retarded daughter Taelor.

Your comments are despicable. Slither back wherever you came from.

Thank-you, Brian.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 3rd 05, 02:14 PM
K4YZ

Thrasher Remailer wrote:
In article
.com
"K4YZ" wrote:
Such as?

Everytime you open your slobbering yap. Oh, and clean the snot
out of your moustache.

What snot? There's none there. (And that's not what's in the
pic...sorry)

Then why don't you come out from behind the anonymizer,

Coward?

See what I mean, Nursie? You are so easy.

But you're STILL an anonymous coward.

Changing the subject from your spelling screwup, Nursie? You
argue just like a woman.

Oh, I acknowledge my occassional spelling errors.

And you're still an anonymous coward.

You're right. That's why I am a Nurse instead of a CNA.

I know I'm right, you dullard. That's why you are making so many
excuses.

So far, the only excuses being made here are why you're not man
enough to stand behind your comments with your real name.

You still haven't answered the question.

You still haven't provided any "details" of all these scofflaw's
"offenses", either.

You claim that going "toe-to-toe" with me is "child's

play", yet
you can't seem to answer simple questions.

Yet you dodge the questions I asked before, Nursie.

And I've answered them. They've been archived in several different
newsgroups before and are public records.

What's up with that? A comprehension problem?

It is in your case, Nursie.

How? I understand the situation fine. You're a coward and
unwilling to be a man. No problem.

More excuses, Nursie. The fact is you get your panties in a

wad
and you screw up.

And the issue is still there.

So is your screwup.

Since you're pontificating on spelling errors, anonymous coward,
it's "screw-up".

I dropped the "e". You seemed to have gotten confused

over one
dropped vowel. I still contend that if that was too much for

you, you
have a problem.

Excuses, excuses, you've got a million of 'em, Nursie.

Perhaps. But you're still an anonymous coward.

Then send me your money, anonymous coward, because it's a

lost bet.

That hard up for money you have to beg for it, Nursie?

Hardly. YOU said "you'd bet" and I said you los the bet. So now
you're an anonymous coward AND a welch!

Oh? ANd where IS that place of employment, Anaonymous

Coward?
What shift do I work? With whom?

Learn to spell "Anonymous" first, Nursie. You get your panties
in a wad and you always screw up.
And you must be losing it, you can't even remember where you
work.

Hey, YOU'RE the one who claims to have been to my place of
employment.

So go ahead...Impress everyone here with the name of the facility I
work at, the shifts I work, etc.

So now I say you're ALSO a liar, on top of being an anonymoous
coward AND a welch.

Remember now...You've stated you've "seen it". So let's

have some
relative facts here!

Sort of like the "facts" that you pull out of your ****** about
others?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ! ! ! Now who's "getting defensive",
anonymous coward...?!?!

Ran your mouth off and got backed into a corner! Need some facts
to back up your broggadaccio and can't ante up!

Good thing she didn't live long enough to realize how

pathetic
you are, Nursie.

=)

Oh, so you are glad she dies, Nursie? Not very fatherly.

She died at home with the one's who loved her. You should read the
AOL Homepage I wrote about her. She was a blessing and a gift.

Then you are again confused. Sucks to be you, I suppose.

No, you are in denial girdle boy. It does suck to be you, you
have people dying around you all the time.

I do? Since when? Thee are a lot of folks in other jobs and
professions that see people dying more than I do. MY job is to keep
them alive. Thank-God I am better at that than you are at being a
commpassionate human being.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 4th 05, 02:30 PM
K4YZ

Anonymous wrote:
In article . com
"K4YZ" wrote:

"Occassional," Nursie? "Occasional" means from time to time, but
you make them in every post.

And you're still an anonymous coward.

Nursie, you are just a whiny little #####, aren't you?

Perhaps...But you're still an anonymous coward.

So far, the only excuses being made here are why you're

not man
enough to stand behind your comments with your real name.

And so far, all you offer up are more excuses.

And you're still an anonymous coward.

And I've answered them. They've been archived in several

different
newsgroups before and are public records.

No, you offer up these faked "documents" which shows you are
dishonest, Nursie.

How? I understand the situation fine. You're a coward and
unwilling to be a man. No problem.

Only in your tiny little mind, Nursie.

Nope. Right here and now. You're still an anonymous coward.

Since you're pontificating on spelling errors, anonymous

coward,
it's "screw-up".

I suppose you know, since that term has been applied to you more
than once.

I know because I have an above average command of the written
English language. That I make typos like everyone else is obvious.
That you are still an anonymous coward is too.

Perhaps. But you're still an anonymous coward.

Bleat, little Nursie, bleat.

Regardless of how it's expressed, it's still true.

Hardly. YOU said "you'd bet" and I said you lost the bet.

So now
you're an anonymous coward AND a welch!

That's better than being an English-impaired jackass who "lost"
the bet.

You're calling yourself an "English-impared jack###"...?!?!

That's bizzare.

Hey, YOU'RE the one who claims to have been to my place of
employment.

And you still can't disprove it, Nursie.

What's to prove?

You claim I'm "obese", "flabby" and work with a "bunch of heifers".

None of those are true. You've not even taken a GUESS at which
facility I work at and there are only six possible ER's within an
hour's drive of my home.

Make the claim all you care to, Anonymous Coward...You can't
provide one substantiating bit of relevent fact, therefore we now know
that you are an Anonymous Lying Coward.

So go ahead...Impress everyone here with the name of the

facility I
work at, the shifts I work, etc.

Bleat, Nursie, you are so cute when you get angry. Well, except
for your receding hairline and ### soaked moustache.

I'm nor angry.

I'm laughing at you.

And it's "receeding", since you're so insistant about typographic
erros, Anonymous Lying Coward.

As I said...Go ahead...Impress everyone here with your
investigative skills...Tell everyone which facility I work for, which
shift, etc etc.

So now I say you're ALSO a liar, on top of being an

anonymoous
coward AND a welch.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! ! ! ! Now who's "getting

defensive",
anonymous coward...?!?!

You are, Nursie. Where are those "documents".

Google.

Ran your mouth off and got backed into a corner! Need

some facts
to back up your broggadaccio and can't ante up!

It's "braggadacio", #######. You look like a fool when you get
it wrong.

I refer to your own typos above.

If you're gonna be the Typo God, Anonymous Lying Coward, YOU have
to be 100% correct 100% of the time.

She died at home with the one's who loved her. You should

read the
AOL Homepage I wrote about her. She was a blessing and a gift.

Well, good thing she croaked before she started getting tits.
You know how you just love doing that sort of thing.

Boy, you really do have some serious issues, don't you?

I do? Since when? Thee are a lot of folks in other jobs

and
professions that see people dying more than I do. MY job is

to keep
them alive. Thank-God I am better at that than you are at

being a
commpassionate human being.

You've yet to demonstrate it, Nursie.

You're still alive, aren't you?

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 4th 05, 06:30 PM
Dave Heil

Anonymous wrote:

In article
Dave Heil wrote:

You haven't the slightest idea of how to behave in a civilized

society,
Roger. You follow one torrent of vile filth with another.

And you do? That's rich. Especially the way you conduct yourself
on the newsgroup, Nazi.

There is not in existence a single filth-laden posting or e-mail
generated by me. There are hundreds and hundreds of them authored by
you. Any interested person can look at those you sent before resorting
to hiding behind a number of anonymous remailers by searching on
"KC8JBO", "AB8MQ" or "Roger Wiseman".

You can't help but see Roger everywhere, can you? If you ever
had a thought, it would die of lonliness.

I don't see Roger Wiseman everywhere. I see Roger Wiseman in several
newsgroups, including this one. Since you see fit to give Steve a rough
time over spelling, I'll have to ask you what "lonliness" is.

Why do you write of yourself in the third person? Is Wiseman

just one
of your personalities?

Let's see, maybe it's because I'm not Wiseman. Goddamn, are you
stupid.

Well now, it writes like Wiseman. It knows things only Wiseman could
know. It seems to have a familiarity with this area. Must be Wiseman.

Wiseman wouldn't own the home he lives in had he
not inherited it.

Wrong again. But you've made a career out of being wrong,
haven't you?

If you aren't Wiseman, how would you know? If you intend to play
"I'm-not-me", you should at least have the sense to clam up on things
which Roger would know but which you wouldn't.

From all reports? Whose reports? Haven't you ever been to

Cameron? I
don't actually live in Cameron, Roger. I'm several miles away.

Even they have standards and didn't want you in town, eh?

It must be a difficult concept for you but I live where I choose. I
bought the place in which I live because it is where I wanted to be.
If I'd wanted to live in an RF trap, I'd live in Cameron or Glen Dale.

But you still have a Cameron maling address, don't you?

Thinking of sending me a belated birthday card?

Your town, for the most part, isn't embarrassing. You're one

of the
things which makes it embarrassed.

Again, you don't even know what "town" I live in.

Sure I do, Roger-Not-Roger. You're up Glen Dale Creek without a paddle.
You're in an RF suck hole, surrounded by hills.

...where the father regularly fornicates the sister and the

farm
animals.

Your posts show a fondness for sexual deviance. You see it

everywhere.

Your response indicates you are sexually aroused at the
discussion of such topics. You seek such topics obviously to
fuel your perversions.

I seek? I didn't ask you to write of sexual deviance. You came up with
it all by yourself. If someone write "FCC retest", you come up with
something about fathers having sex with their sons or daughters.

You live in the worst section of the state.

Apparently there is much of the state you've never seen. It

is likely
hard to see the rest of West Virginia from your house.

Apparently, you are in denial.

What? You CAN see the rest of West Virginia from your house along the
creek?

But then
your posts don't do anything for "amateur radio's image"

either,
you Nazi fat f--k.

Let's see....I've never been given a warning by the FCC for

anything.

What a coincidence, neither have I.

I get it, Roger-Not-Roger. ;-) If you *were* Roger Wiseman, you'd have
received such a warning letter.

I've never been required to retest for a license.

What license?

I get it, Un-Roger. If you were Roger Wiseman, it'd be the amateur
radio license that he has but which you don't have. ;-)

I've not become the
internet poster boy for writing restroom stall material over

any number
of newsgroups and web sites.

No, you are the internet poster boy for supression of free
speech, you fat Nazi f--k.

Free speech meaning any bilious, foul phrase which enters your head?

Maybe you could go back to the Cashew Capital
of Africa and be dictator over there, you'd have more

success in
that venue than on the newsgroup.

I would?

Most definately, asshole.

What is "definately"?

How in the world would you know? Do you know anything of
Africa or of cashew production?

Ye, I can read.

I didn't ask if you cold read. What is "ye"? Have you been reading "Ye
Olde Encyclopoedia?

I know they sent you to such "plum jobs like
that backwater hole.

They certainly "sent" me. I bid on the job. Do you have issues with
that?

That speaks volumes about your job
qualifications and job assignments.

Actually, it doesn't. You don't know the first thing about my
qualifications. It does speak to my job assignments though. It *was*
one of my job assignments.

Anything?

Apparently, you don't know anything of correct English.

I know enough to know that you wrote of my plum jobs with only an
opening quote and no closed quote.

This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

In correct English, the above sentence means that you're hiding.

Dave K8MN
Old April 4th 05, 06:37 PM
Dave Heil

"A.Melon" wrote:

In article
Dave Heil wrote:

Fritz Wuehler wrote:

That's better than living in a 200 square foot HUD section 8
public housing apartment in the ****** section of Athens, AL,
like you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Do you have a problem with blacks Roger?

Do you have a problem with English, Nazi?

Apparently not, Roger. I asked the question which begged asking after
reading your racist drivel.

You see Roger behind every goddamn tree.

Nope, just here.

Is there any group of people you haven't insulted?

One could peruse your Google postings and ask you the very same
question.

Good. You may run along and peruse your lying, evil heart out. When
you've finished, come back and post just one in which I've used a term
like you did in reference to blacks. Find just one Google-archived post
in which I've insulted Jews. Find one statement by me which suggesting
that someone is having incestuous sex with his son, sister, daughter or
mother. That should keep you busy for a time, you human sludge.

Dave K8MN
Old April 5th 05, 04:14 AM
Cmd Buzz Corey

Fritz Wuehler wrote:

In article
Cmd Buzz Corey (LARDASS wrote:

BWHAHAHA..watching those cartoons again, tubby? They *are* about
the upper limit of your intellectual capacity.

Wogie IKYABWAI

That's rich, coming from the 31 year old mentally ill retard
career pizza delivery boy who is still a VIRGIN. Nice to see
that you are so proud of your lisp from sucking so much cock,
you lisp your "r"'s.

Lives in a run down hovel by the river.

That's better than living in a 200 square foot HUD section 8
public housing apartment in the ****** section of Athens, AL,
like you! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

Poor dumb retarded curtains boy wogie, still doesn't have a clue who he
is talking about.

Old April 6th 05, 09:39 PM
K4YZ

Anonymous wrote:
In article . com
"K4YZ" wrote:

Perhaps...But you're still an anonymous coward.

Nursie, you are a whiny little fat #####.

And you're still an anonymous coward.

And you're still an anonymous coward.

Waddle away, Nursie.

And you're still an anonymous coward.

Nope. Right here and now. You're still an anonymous

coward.

Oh, Nursie, you're a regular Hemingway with your backpedaling
whines. BTW, Nursie want a cracker?

No thank you. You're still an anonymous coward.

I know because I have an above average command of the

written
English language. That I make typos like everyone else is

obvious.
That you are still an anonymous coward is too.

No, Nursie, you make spelling errors because you get your
panties in a wad. That, and the fact you are one dumb ###.

And you're still an anonymous coward.

Regardless of how it's expressed, it's still true.

Bleat, Nursie, bleat.

Very poignant, anonymous coward

You're calling yourself an "English-impared jackass"...?!?!

No Nursie, that would be you.

Noi, it wouldn't

That's bizzare.

So is your fetish for gay pornogrpahy, Nursie.

I am sure you wished it were true...then I might find pictures of
you there? Do they have "Gay Anonymous Cowards Revealed" issues?

What's to prove?

You prove you are an idiot, Nursie.

Perhaps. But you're still an anonymous coward.

You claim I'm "obese", "flabby" and work with a "bunch of

heifers".

And????? Your picture shows that, Nursie.

How is that?

None of those are true. You've not even taken a GUESS at

which
facility I work at and there are only six possible ER's within

an
hour's drive of my home.

Sure there are, Nursie, sure there are.

Stick a pin in my QRZ address and draw a fifty mile radius of it.
Then look in a phone book for all the cites within that circle.
(Hint...You can exclude AL and GA since I don't have any out-of-state
nursing licenses at present)

Make the claim all you care to, Anonymous Coward...You

can't
provide one substantiating bit of relevent fact, therefore we

now know
that you are an Anonymous Lying Coward.

You'd better learn when to use a word as plural, Nursie. The
fact is you still can't disprove I've never been to your
workplace.

You lack of ability to identify a single item of specific detail
is all the proof I need.

I'm nor angry.

Sure you're "not", Nursie. hahahahaha!!!!!

Nope.

I'm laughing at you.

Sure you are, Nursie. You still screwed up a simple word like
"not." You have your little panties in a wad. Well, maybe they
aren't so little, given your waist size.

Nope. Simple typo. "r" and "t" are side-by-side on the keyboard.
If that's the BEST you can do for a "gotya", thyen you're even lamer
than I gave you credit for!

And it's "receeding", since you're so insistant about

typographic
erros, Anonymous Lying Coward.

No, "Receding" is correct, you imbecile.

If you say so.

As I said...Go ahead...Impress everyone here with your
investigative skills...Tell everyone which facility I work

for, which
shift, etc etc.

As I said, bleat, Nursie, bleat.

And as I said, you are lying. You haven't got a clue as to where I
work.

Google.

Not good enough, Nursie. But I'm sure you have that written on
your performance evaluations at work, too.

Ran your mouth off and got backed into a corner! Need
some facts
to back up your broggadaccio and can't ante up!

It's "braggadacio", #######. You look like a fool when you

get
it wrong.

I refer to your own typos above.

Dodge, Nursie. You can't even spell "not."

Still a simple typing error.

That's still the "best" you can do...?!?!

If you're gonna be the Typo God, Anonymous Lying Coward,

YOU have
to be 100% correct 100% of the time.

You should follow your own advice, Nursie. Tell us how the
misspelling of "receding" is the correct spelling again.

Boy, you really do have some serious issues, don't you?

Not at all, Nursie. Now go do what you do best, empty a bedpan.

You're still alive, aren't you?

More than you, Nursie.

Lying in public behind an anonymous screen name is "living"...?!?!

Hardly.

You're a lying anonymous coward. The only thing that makes you
THINK you are more "alive" than anyone is that you think you are
somehow in "control" since your immeidate screen name and identity are
anonymous.

Since you are able to keep that bit of information from public is
your ONLY "control" over your life. You're a loser with no where to go
and nothing to show for what you claim is your life.

Sucks to be you.

Steve, K4YZ

Old April 9th 05, 11:50 PM
K4YZ

Anonymous wrote:
In article
.com
"K4YZ" wrote:
And you're still an anonymous coward.

Nursie want a cracker?
And you're still an anonymous coward.

Snip to...

This message was sent via two or more anonymous remailing services.

And you're still an anonymous coward.

Steve, K4YZ

VEC rates to increase Mike Coslo Policy 125 February 22nd 05 01:04 AM
Back at Ya, NURSIE Len Over 21 Policy 54 August 31st 04 04:40 PM
Field Day Plans? Radio Amateur KC2HMZ Policy 71 July 4th 04 09:05 PM
Able Baker Charlie (or is that Avacado Bascule Cumquat?) Avery Hightower Policy 304 July 3rd 04 09:20 PM