Old July 5th 05, 11:50 PM
Dan/W4NTI

I could give a rats ass less if you, or anyone else likes my sentence
structure. I have found that when one criticizes structure and spelling,
they have run out of arguments.

As for you being a sham.....you just answered that. You come on here
trying to act like you know something about a particular subject in Amateur
Radio, and you make a complete fool of yourself. Then when someone tries
to explain it to you, you proceed to make fun of that. Or ignore him/her
totally.

And no I don't have "examples" handy. And won't waste my time looking for
any. You know that is how you are.

And no Kim , I don't think my judgment of you is all that far off. And
the majority of that is because of your choice of vanity callsigns. It
brings shame on you and the Amateur Service.

That is my opinion and if you don't like it. Tuff.

Dan/W4NTI

"Kim" wrote in message
It was mostly, Dan, to highlight that mistakes--and ignorance--can and do
happen in any circumstance. That I do not understand the technicality of
most of amateur radio, is as much similar to the fact that you make common
grammatical and spelling errors in a language you fluently speak.

So, as abrasive as you are, surely you are human enough to recognize that
your criticism, chagrin, hateful conduct, and judgment of me is pretty
darned ridiculous. If you are not human enough, so be it. And, come to
think of it, your sentence structure, below, should have been: "But, come
think of it, sham is appropriate for you, too."

You may as well define what sham I am undertaking. Are you implying that
am not a licensed amateur radio operator? What "sham," Dan?

Kim W5TIT

"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
ink.net...
As soon as I hit the send key I realized the error. But come to think
of
it sham is appropriate for you too.

Dan/W4NTI

"Kim" wrote in message
. ..
"Dan/W4NTI" wrote in message
nk.net...
Hey Kim.....so what?.....At least I didn't pay (how many bux???) for a
callsign that brings sham on yourself.

How you like that?

Dan/W4NTI

"shame"

Kim W5TIT

Old July 6th 05, 12:01 AM

From: Mike Coslo on Mon 4 Jul 2005 23:18

Dee Flint wrote:

Please show me and everyone else how we can run more than 300 baud on HF
without exceeding reasonable band widths. There are a whole lot of things,
not just video, that would be nice to do.

How can we do it? Bandwidth is directly related to baud rate.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

John has been challenged. His system for real time video via HF will be
posted soon, TTPUOSU!

No, John has NOT "been challenged." Real-time video that fits into
the bandwidth of a SSB voice signal is available from Internet over
3 KHz bandwidth telco lines today, last year, the year before that,
by the thousands. It is HERE. You or anyone can go down to the
computer store in your town and buy the components, put them
together yourself. [a few computers have had them built-in] Those
work in a 3 KHz bandwidth.

Hmmm...on "challenges." The Coslonaut said he would reach "the
threshold of space" last year. He was going where ham radio
had already gone before. So far he hasn't gone.

Remember, when you gotta go, you GOTTA go.

As to your "challenges," I invoke the Byte Brothers: FYDITM!

bit bit

Old July 6th 05, 12:41 AM

John Smith wrote:
N2EY:

First, you can run duplex, simply use two modems and a separate
transmitter and receiver.

Uh-huh. Got it. The reciever listens while the transmitter transmits.
On the same frequency. 'Way to go "John", slap a patent on it!

Bwwwahaha!

Old July 6th 05, 03:26 AM
Leo

On Mon, 04 Jul 2005 23:18:54 -0400, Mike Coslo
wrote:

Dee Flint wrote:

Please show me and everyone else how we can run more than 300 baud on HF
without exceeding reasonable band widths. There are a whole lot of things,
not just video, that would be nice to do.

How can we do it? Bandwidth is directly related to baud rate.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

John has been challenged.

Correct.

I'm afraid that John is - well - challenged.

Somewhere, there is a bridge missing their troll!

His system for real time video via HF will be
posted soon, TTPUOSU!

- Mike KB3EIA -

73, Leo