Old December 2nd 05, 04:22 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Default dave the theocrat

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 04:50:04 GMT, Dave Heil

On Fri, 02 Dec 2005 02:30:13 GMT, Dave Heil
wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

cut
I am not responible for anyone's decison to post
Yes, Mark, you are. You are fully responsible for *your* decision to post.

despite the fact you and Stvie lie and claim I am
You see liars everywhere. According to you, just about no one tells the
truth but you--and you've been known to lie at will.

you are a sack a @$%*

...and you continue to reveal your nature.

you proffess a religious faith then come here and violatew the word of
god in you onw faith

You violate any number of His teachings, Mark.

yes I do but that is not the point

It was certainly *my* point.

then you failed to addrs mine

i don't believe he is God therefore I am under no obligation to foolow
his comands

...and thus you can't presume to tell me how to observe my religion.

why not you presume to do so to ME about mine

and without even bothering to learn anything about the subject

For starters, you reject
Him totally

another lie I do not rejecthim totaly He said many intersting and good
things

You're trying my patience.

Yo have patience? if you say so but it isn't very much
You don't believe that God is God but you
believe that he said many interesting and good things?

I don't belive Jeus is God I beleive Jesus, was a good MAN

You find
interesting things, but they aren't interesting enough for you to
observe what He tells us.

anymore than I would accept the word of the pope or an Iman I will
listen to what they have to say but I am not required to foolow the
teaching of any man

are you antisemtic as well BTW?

You find good things, but they aren't good
enough for you to follow.

not exaclty some of them are some are not like any MAN

. I'm afraid I can't accept being lectured on Christianity by
a bisexual, polytheistic pagan.

meaning you can't face the fact you DEFY his theaching you defy God
according to your faith

Not at all. I'm directed to shun evil and evil doers. I'm bound by
those passages of the Bible which deal with homosexuality. Don't
attempt to tell me that those don't apply to you somehow because you're
bisexual.

never said that

the phrases you seem to avoid is engegance is ine sayeth the lord
(Roman 12 I believe)

or Let he who is without sin cast the first stone (one of the Gospels

You are also called not to bear false witnes against thy neighboor and
when you have lied caloinghomosexual you violate that as well

You have sex with other men. My own Church teaches that
homosexual practice is not compatible with Christianity.

and I am NOT christian

but obey the word of the LORD and let those who are without sin cast
the first stone, or do you calim that you have not sinned (a claim
that as I understand the matter would violate christain dogma

making you a hypocrite

That is incorrect. I'd be a hypocrite if I accepted your perversions.

I call that fouling the NG and the planent

I can see that it is your view.

mighty white of you

Do you have a racial comment to make, Mark?

no

You have a pretty twisted view of quite
a number of things.

your a re lying again Dave

You really have to quit calling folks liars, Mark. I'm calling it as I
see it and as society sees it. The things you outline in your advert
for sex aren't even close to mainstream thought or social mores.

a true stament is that "you feel ...." or "you belive.." when you say
you have.. you assert youur morality is fact not a matter of faith

My views are not just my own, Mark, but those of mainstream American
society.

so they are still a matter of faith

Perhaps you'd like to think that there is some great
percentage of Americans who share your views, but there isn't.

oh Id lieke to think so but I do know better
You're
part of a tiny, kooky fringe.

it does not matter to an American that rspects the constitution

and there again we have you sinning

render onto ceaser that which is ceaser's render unerwhat is gods"
thus spoke the enity you claim is the LORD GOD

obey what you say is the word of the lord, and rspect my freedom to
exist in this nation without harrasment or being required to comply
with your religous views ( even if they are the majority)

but then I am a moral person I obey the teaching of ,y faith YOU don't
follow the ditatse of yours

You're a moral person, Mark?

yes I am

Please explain just how that can be.

by obeying the teachingof my own religion

Your religion teaches you to have someone pee on you?

but it does not teach there is any wrong with it

that is you imposing your religous view on the matter

It teaches that
you should administer physical pain to another?

see the preceeding

It teaches that you
should want another to administer physical pain to you?

again see the preceeding

It teaches that
you should have sex with both men and women?

yes and that I should never miss a chance to do so

that act of sex is a holy act

don't you agree a person should do that which is holy?

What kind of religion is that?

mine and others many perhaps not but that is another matter

Does
a moral person lie at will?

I don't lie at will, but maybe you can't see the difference. But I am
taught that Truth or lie are marks of moral or imoral people

That's about as close to saying something by saying nothing as I've seen
in a while.

perhaps

I think the problem is you lack the abilty to look at the existance of
any moral frame of reference and therefore you can't understand what I
am saying. I may be wrong but that is what itlooks like to me

You've told us that you lie when it is convenient for you
to do so.

not conveneint, but when it serves my moral prupose, which surely you
can see as not the same thing

Doesn't that mean whenever you feel like lying?

no

You babbled
something about telling the truth or lying are marks of moral or immoral
people. What are you trying to say?

that lie or the lack is eneither moral nor imoral it can be either

It is under my view moral to lie in some circumstances. Indeed that
are time when the only moral coruse I can see is to lie

C'mon, Mark.

come on what?

that is my view

you don't seem to like it but them is the facts

telling a dying man a soothing lie to help his passing is the moral
and upright thing to do

Does a moral person indulge in sadistic or
masochistic bisexual behavior which can involve human waste?

nothing wrong in with any of that in my religion indeed to me hetero
or homsexual orreintation is imoral by refuses to reconize the devine
nature of mankind in general

I think you're barely de-vined. It appears that you have some peculiar
notion that only by having sex with men and women are you fulfilling
your religious duty. Sorry, Mark, we're through. That's a crock.

meaning you are wanna be theocrat

What kind
of twisted behavior is that?

now you are just making moral judgement that ONLY your faith has any
valid claim to the stauts of religion or it would apear to
constitutional protection

You can paint a ceramic monkey gold and pray to it, Mark. It isn't
going to make you appear less sick.

thuse speaks the theocrat

What sick kind of "faith" are you following?

no kind of sick faith

Ask the gold monkey.

more bull****

Dave K8MN

everyone should be advised that The following person
has been advocating the abuse of elders

he may also be making flase reports of abusing other in order to attak and cow his foes
he also shows signs of being dangerously unstable

STEVEN J ROBESON
151 12TH AVE NW
WINCHESTER TN 37398
931-967-6282

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old December 2nd 05, 04:26 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default stevie keep racking up evasion

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

stevei contiues to claim everybody forces him
Nope. Not once have I claimed anyone has "forced" me to do
anything.

Anything that's been said about you or the Feeble Five has been
proven over and over.
and of course you deny thatpost anything lying sack of ####
Deny what?
that you have helped bring the NG in the gutter
Ohh-hooooooo! Hahhhhh! *chortle*

The person who has been fouling this newsgroup is....Mark C. Morgan.
not at all

Yes, Mark, all.

nope Stevie is the one that brought it up

Mark, *you* are responsible for everything you post to usenet, or place
on a web site. In this case, the very foolish person who posted the
perverse sex advert is *you*. Steve is not responsible for your
choosing to do so. If you didn't want it brought up, you should never
have posted it.

and that brought out the annymouses et all

The annymouses? Is that really what you mean to say?

you and stevie and your allies have been enaged in searching out
everything you don't aprove of

I don't have any allies, Mark.

you are lying you do Stevie and your annymouses

No, Mark, I am not lying. I know the identity of only one anonymous
poster, Roger Wiseman, our local sociopath. I tried to warn you of him
once before. You called me a liar. You've likely learned a bit in the
interval.

Do you have allies?

yes haven't you noticed?

No, Mark, I've not noticed that you have any allies. Could you name
several of them so that we're all aware? If you had allies, wouldn't
they be supporting you in your latest nonsense? I don't think anyone
would want to be seen as supporting you.

You and Stevie and your allies have been taking the action you deem as
fouling the NG

That's incorrect, Colonel Morgan.

no it isn't

No matter how much you'd like to believe it, you are incorrect.

Your feind and ally Stevie decided that he would make an issue in Jun
of my sexaul oreintation

My "feind"? My "ally"?

As I stated earlier. If *you* didn't want your perverse sexual
preferences known, *you* should never have posted the twisted advert you
placed in a newsgroup.

the results from there ae hs fault not mine

No, Mark, the results are *your* fault. *You* posted the advert, not
Steve.

You've been fouling the group for
some time now. Your recent pathetic post-a-thon is way, way, way over
the top.

I am not responible for anyone's decison to post

Yes, Mark, you are. You are fully responsible for *your* decision to post.

but not any on else what is what you are claiming

What I am claiming, I wrote above. You said that you aren't responsible
for anyone's decision to post. You are responsible for your own
decision to post.

despite the fact you and Stvie lie and claim I am

You see liars everywhere.

more lie Dave

See what I mean? For grins, can you count the number of different
posters in this newsgroup whom you have accused of lying?

there are 2 liar amoug the human posters you and stevie

Would you like time to think over that answer? It is likely to come
back and bite you very shortly.

Hans and Jim occasionaly does cross that line froom time to time

Would you like to reconsider?

tha is hardly everywhere

The number would extend to several times as many as you have claimed.

According to you, just about no one tells the
truth but you--and you've been known to lie at will.

another lie

See what I mean. That isn't a lie, Mark. You've accused quite a number
of people who post here of lying and you have said that you'll lie at
your convenience.

BB does seem to lie, len doesn't lie that I can tell he does push the
edges

Oh--Brian's a liar and Len is clean. That's interesting.

Dave K8MN

Old December 2nd 05, 04:50 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

Default dave tries to impose his views

wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:

[...]

You're trying my patience. You don't believe that God is God but you
believe that he said many interesting and good things? You find
interesting things, but they aren't interesting enough for you to
observe what He tells us. You find good things, but they aren't good
enough for you to follow.

. I'm afraid I can't accept being lectured on Christianity by
a bisexual, polytheistic pagan.

meaning you can't face the fact you DEFY his theaching you defy God
according to your faith

Not at all. I'm directed to shun evil and evil doers. I'm bound by
those passages of the Bible which deal with homosexuality. Don't
attempt to tell me that those don't apply to you somehow because you're
bisexual. You have sex with other men. My own Church teaches that
homosexual practice is not compatible with Christianity.

making you a hypocrite

That is incorrect. I'd be a hypocrite if I accepted your perversions.

I call that fouling the NG and the planent

I can see that it is your view.

mighty white of you

Do you have a racial comment to make, Mark?

You have a pretty twisted view of quite
a number of things.

your a re lying again Dave

You really have to quit calling folks liars, Mark. I'm calling it as I
see it and as society sees it. The things you outline in your advert
for sex aren't even close to mainstream thought or social mores.

a true stament is that "you feel ...." or "you belive.." when you say
you have.. you assert youur morality is fact not a matter of faith

My views are not just my own, Mark, but those of mainstream American
society. Perhaps you'd like to think that there is some great
percentage of Americans who share your views, but there isn't. You're
part of a tiny, kooky fringe.

but then I am a moral person I obey the teaching of ,y faith YOU don't
follow the ditatse of yours

You're a moral person, Mark?

yes I am

Please explain just how that can be.

by obeying the teachingof my own religion

Your religion teaches you to have someone pee on you? It teaches that
you should administer physical pain to another? It teaches that you
should want another to administer physical pain to you? It teaches that
you should have sex with both men and women? What kind of religion is that?

Does
a moral person lie at will?

I don't lie at will, but maybe you can't see the difference. But I am
taught that Truth or lie are marks of moral or imoral people

That's about as close to saying something by saying nothing as I've seen
in a while. You've told us that you lie when it is convenient for you
to do so. Doesn't that mean whenever you feel like lying? You babbled

Old December 2nd 05, 04:52 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Default Dave the imoral hypocrtie

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

but
nope Stevie is the one that brought it up

Mark, *you* are responsible for everything you post to usenet, or place
on a web site.

but I am not responible if someone goes looking to places where such is
right and proper and reposts
In this case, the very foolish person who posted the
perverse sex advert is *you*.

why was it foolish

gee If want the result i was asking it seems quite senible and logical

Steve is not responsible for your
choosing to do so

never said he was

he is responsible if he CHOOSES as he did to find and repost such
materail

. If you didn't want it brought up, you should never
have posted it.

I don't mind you and stevie seem to mind

and then you both object to answering why it is you post such materail
that you find offensive

What I object to is stevie posting then bitching about the results of
his choice to bring the stuff HERE

What I object is Stvei and yourself (as I recallyou have donethis)
saying Todd is homosexual. I object to you and Steve when you falsely
state I am homosexual instaed of telling the truth that I am bisexual

you seem to find lying moraly objectionable, if that is the case why do
you find it acceptable for Steve to tell lies

and that brought out the annymouses et all

The annymouses? Is that really what you mean to say?

yes

you and stevie and your allies have been enaged in searching out
everything you don't aprove of

I don't have any allies, Mark.

you are lying you do Stevie and your annymouses

No, Mark, I am not lying.

yes you are you have a clear ally and partner in your bashing Steve

cuting the nosense
Do you have allies?

yes haven't you noticed?

No, Mark, I've not noticed that you have any allies. Could you name
several of them so that we're all aware? If you had allies, wouldn't
they be supporting you in your latest nonsense? I don't think anyone
would want to be seen as supporting you.

I am not responible for your lack of sight

I could

only if I needed them

I am sure you think that

You and Stevie and your allies have been taking the action you deem as
fouling the NG

That's incorrect, Colonel Morgan.

no it isn't

No matter how much you'd like to believe it, you are incorrect.

then you must be delusional

Your feind and ally Stevie decided that he would make an issue in Jun
of my sexaul oreintation

My "feind"? My "ally"?

yes

As I stated earlier. If *you* didn't want your perverse sexual
preferences known,

why do you keep twisting the facts?

I don't mind it being known

you want me to hide it.

I refuse to

you object to knowing about it and that I refuse to hide it

I need not hide it anymore than you have to hide your dsilike but you
don't have the right to object to my refusing to hide something that
offends you

I would be happy to show all fo you Dave stevie, anybody, that is
bothered by mysexuality, to try an avoid it being forced on your
attention since it is irelavant to radio

but I can't stop steve from posting threads with titles like "Mark
Morgan has AIDS" or "warning Gay pagan.." that is stevie doing and then
the unstable type pick it up and post more stuff you seem to find
distateful

what is moraly wrong is that you INSIT I am responible for mentioning
my sexuality but Stevie is not
cuting you moral venom

the results from there ae hs fault not mine

No, Mark, the results are *your* fault. *You* posted the advert, not
Steve.

I posted it elsewhere

Stevie posted it here

I am not responible for stevie going out and reposting such materail

you statement is absurd

You've been fouling the group for
some time now. Your recent pathetic post-a-thon is way, way, way over
the top.

I am not responible for anyone's decison to post

Yes, Mark, you are. You are fully responsible for *your* decision to post.

but not any on else what is what you are claiming

What I am claiming, I wrote above. You said that you aren't responsible
for anyone's decision to post. You are responsible for your own
decision to post.

then how am I rsponible for the reposting of varios ads?

despite the fact you and Stvie lie and claim I am
You see liars everywhere.

more lie Dave

See what I mean? For grins, can you count the number of different
posters in this newsgroup whom you have accused of lying?

there are 2 liar amoug the human posters you and stevie

Would you like time to think over that answer? It is likely to come
back and bite you very shortly.

Threats? that is getting old

Hans and Jim occasionaly does cross that line froom time to time

Would you like to reconsider?

no

tha is hardly everywhere

The number would extend to several times as many as you have claimed.

According to you, just about no one tells the
truth but you--and you've been known to lie at will.

another lie

See what I mean. That isn't a lie, Mark. You've accused quite a number
of people who post here of lying and you have said that you'll lie at
your convenience.

no I haven't the Comode is not a person nor is mr slit or any of the
other annymouses

BB does seem to lie, len doesn't lie that I can tell he does push the
edges

Oh--Brian's a liar and Len is clean. That's interesting.

nah that was typo

Dave K8MN

Old December 2nd 05, 05:32 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:

but
nope Stevie is the one that brought it up

Mark, *you* are responsible for everything you post to usenet, or place
on a web site.

but I am not responible if someone goes looking to places where such is
right and proper and reposts
In this case, the very foolish person who posted the
perverse sex advert is *you*.

why was it foolish

I suggest that you ponder the issue for a few hours or even days.
Perhaps the answer will come to you.

gee If want the result i was asking it seems quite senible and logical

Do you feel that it is getting the result you wanted here?

Steve is not responsible for your
choosing to do so

never said he was

he is responsible if he CHOOSES as he did to find and repost such
materail

The material was posted in a very public place. Google and Deja News
before it archive everything. You might as well have posted your advert
on the bulletin board at your local Kroger store.

. If you didn't want it brought up, you should never
have posted it.

I don't mind you and stevie seem to mind

For a guy who says he doesn't mind, your recent flood of nonsense posts
seems to indicate that you mind very much.

and then you both object to answering why it is you post such materail
that you find offensive

I find it very informative, Mark. I know what kind of person is on the
other end of the disjointed, kooky, accusatory posts you've made in the
past.

What I object to is stevie posting then bitching about the results of
his choice to bring the stuff HERE

I've never seen a comment by Steve in which he complains about the
results of reposting the material here.

What I object is Stvei and yourself (as I recallyou have donethis)
saying Todd is homosexual.

You recall wrongly. I could have called you a liar, but that'd be your
schtick.

I object to you and Steve when you falsely
state I am homosexual instaed of telling the truth that I am bisexual

Do you or have you had sex with men, Mark? If the answer is yes, you're
a homosexual. You may have sex with women, but you're still a
homosexual in that you participate in homosexual acts.

you seem to find lying moraly objectionable, if that is the case why do
you find it acceptable for Steve to tell lies

Steve, I don't find it acceptable for you to tell lies.

and that brought out the annymouses et all

The annymouses? Is that really what you mean to say?

yes

You can't say I didn't give you a chance.

you and stevie and your allies have been enaged in searching out
everything you don't aprove of

I don't have any allies, Mark.

you are lying you do Stevie and your annymouses

No, Mark, I am not lying.

yes you are you have a clear ally and partner in your bashing Steve

I'm not Steve's partner in this or any other venture, Mark. This is a
public forum.

cuting the nosense

If you cuted the nosense, you wouldn't have much to say.

Do you have allies?

yes haven't you noticed?

No, Mark, I've not noticed that you have any allies. Could you name
several of them so that we're all aware? If you had allies, wouldn't
they be supporting you in your latest nonsense? I don't think anyone
would want to be seen as supporting you.

I am not responible for your lack of sight

I could

only if I needed them

I am sure you think that

So, the fact is that you really don't have allies.

You and Stevie and your allies have been taking the action you deem as
fouling the NG

That's incorrect, Colonel Morgan.

no it isn't

No matter how much you'd like to believe it, you are incorrect.

then you must be delusional

That'd be an incorrect assumption on your part too.

Your feind and ally Stevie decided that he would make an issue in Jun
of my sexaul oreintation

My "feind"? My "ally"?

yes

Noooooooo.

As I stated earlier. If *you* didn't want your perverse sexual
preferences known,

why do you keep twisting the facts?

I've twisted no facts.

I don't mind it being known

I wrote "If *you* didn't want your perverse sexual preferences known..."

you want me to hide it.

I do? I don't care if you bray it from the roof top. It's a little
late for you to think about hiding it now, Mark.

I refuse to

You don't really have a choice at this point.

you object to knowing about it and that I refuse to hide it

You *can't possibly* hide it now, Mark. That cat's out of the bag.

I need not hide it anymore than you have to hide your dsilike but you
don't have the right to object to my refusing to hide something that
offends you

Get it straight, will ya. You can't hide your perverse preferences.
They're already out in the open.

I would be happy to show all fo you Dave stevie, anybody, that is
bothered by mysexuality, to try an avoid it being forced on your
attention since it is irelavant to radio

....but not irrelevant to the poster, no matter what the topic. Your
sexuality is a known. It is a given. If it weren't known by the
revelation of your kinky advert, it would have been know by your writing
of men talking to you on the phone, thinking they were talking to a
woman and wanting to marry you, or your thinking that Steve wanted to
have sex with you. Those goofy posts would have been a giveaway.

but I can't stop steve from posting threads with titles like "Mark
Morgan has AIDS" or "warning Gay pagan.." that is stevie doing and then
the unstable type pick it up and post more stuff you seem to find
distateful

You mean the other unstable types. Yeah, they do. A couple of them are
downright lunatics, Mark. You cuddled up to one in the newsgroup. He
turned out to be Roger Wiseman. His posts are extremely distasteful.

what is moraly wrong is that you INSIT I am responible for mentioning
my sexuality but Stevie is not

Not "INSIT" You can "insit" at the "outhouse" but I think you mean
"insist". I insist because *you made a personal decision" to post your
advert in a very public place, just like that bulletin board at the
Kroger store. If I'd seen it at the Kroger store and wrote it down and
shared the information with my friends at a local bar or a local
restaurant, we'd have the same outcome. Now if your sexuality was
closely guarded and someone got into your private papers and revealed
your secret, you'd have a different ballgame. In this case, you have no
reasonable expectation of privacy.

cuting you moral venom

The word is "cutting", Mark, "cutting" and you aren't cutting. The
words are still there.

the results from there ae hs fault not mine

No, Mark, the results are *your* fault. *You* posted the advert, not
Steve.

I posted it elsewhere

That matters not. You posted it in a public forum.

Stevie posted it here

....only because *you* made it public to begin with.

I am not responible for stevie going out and reposting such materail

If you'd not put it where it could be seen, nobody would have been able
to repost it. Then again, you claim that you aren't hiding it and
aren't ashamed of the ad, so why are you complaining?

you statement is absurd

The one about the ceramic monkey? Not really.

You've been fouling the group for
some time now. Your recent pathetic post-a-thon is way, way, way over
the top.

I am not responible for anyone's decison to post

Yes, Mark, you are. You are fully responsible for *your* decision to post.
but not any on else what is what you are claiming

What I am claiming, I wrote above. You said that you aren't responsible
for anyone's decision to post. You are responsible for your own
decision to post.

then how am I rsponible for the reposting of varios ads?

This will be the last time I'll attempt to explain it to you: Bulletin
board. Kroger store. Public. You authored it.

despite the fact you and Stvie lie and claim I am
You see liars everywhere.

more lie Dave

See what I mean? For grins, can you count the number of different
posters in this newsgroup whom you have accused of lying?

there are 2 liar amoug the human posters you and stevie

Would you like time to think over that answer? It is likely to come
back and bite you very shortly.

Threats? that is getting old

I made no threat. I told you what is likely to take place.

Hans and Jim occasionaly does cross that line froom time to time

Would you like to reconsider?

no

That's very foolish of you.

tha is hardly everywhere

The number would extend to several times as many as you have claimed.

According to you, just about no one tells the
truth but you--and you've been known to lie at will.

another lie

See what I mean. That isn't a lie, Mark. You've accused quite a number
of people who post here of lying and you have said that you'll lie at
your convenience.

no I haven't the Comode is not a person nor is mr slit or any of the
other annymouses

They aren't people? Are they robots? What about W0EX? What about Mike
Coslo? Are others coming to mind?

BB does seem to lie, len doesn't lie that I can tell he does push the
edges

Oh--Brian's a liar and Len is clean. That's interesting.

nah that was typo

I knew it had to be. Len isn't clean.

Dave K8MN

Old December 2nd 05, 05:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

cut
why was it foolish

I suggest that you ponder the issue for a few hours or even days.
Perhaps the answer will come to you.

you are a fool

gee If want the result i was asking it seems quite senible and logical

Do you feel that it is getting the result you wanted here?

no nor does it deviler a result I mind

but still how did my psting a person ad allow Stevie and youself to
call Todd gay

Steve is not responsible for your
choosing to do so

never said he was

he is responsible if he CHOOSES as he did to find and repost such
materail

The material was posted in a very public place.

so?
Google and Deja News
before it archive everything.

so?
You might as well have posted your advert
on the bulletin board at your local Kroger store.

why?

. If you didn't want it brought up, you should never
have posted it.

I don't mind you and stevie seem to mind

For a guy who says he doesn't mind, your recent flood of nonsense posts
seems to indicate that you mind very much.

then you just can't read

I object to you and steve avoiding a question. if you can advance a
reason that it is right and proper to discuss sexuality here then I
will accept but inist that you and stevie mange to do so in a
respectfull manner

and then you both object to answering why it is you post such materail
that you find offensive

I find it very informative, Mark.

a better than any have advanced so far

now get stevie to provide as good an answer...

I know what kind of person is on the
other end of the disjointed, kooky, accusatory posts you've made in the
past.

meaning however it is proper and afir game to point out your sinfull
behavoir here and to point out where someone lies or o

What I object to is stevie posting then bitching about the results of
his choice to bring the stuff HERE

I've never seen a comment by Steve in which he complains about the
results of reposting the material here.

then you have not been reading

What I object is Stvei and yourself (as I recallyou have donethis)
saying Todd is homosexual.

You recall wrongly. I could have called you a liar, but that'd be your
schtick.

still why is it acceptable to you for Stevie to lie about Todd?

I object to you and Steve when you falsely
state I am homosexual instaed of telling the truth that I am bisexual

flsuuing your lying

Old December 2nd 05, 05:30 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

[...]

Poor Davey, he sees Roger Wiseman everywhere. Poor balding, fatassed
Davey the Cameron ****.

Do you have allies?

yes haven't you noticed?

No, Mark, I've not noticed that you have any allies. Could you name
several of them so that we're all aware? If you had allies, wouldn't
they be supporting you in your latest nonsense? I don't think anyone
would want to be seen as supporting you.

Just like they don't line up to support you, fatass.

You and Stevie and your allies have been taking the action you deem as
fouling the NG

That's incorrect, Colonel Morgan.

no it isn't

No matter how much you'd like to believe it, you are incorrect.

Your feind and ally Stevie decided that he would make an issue in Jun
of my sexaul oreintation

My "feind"? My "ally"?

As I stated earlier. If *you* didn't want your perverse sexual
preferences known, *you* should never have posted the twisted advert you
placed in a newsgroup.

No, you like having sex with sheep and little boys out in your run down
farmhouse.

[...]

And you are just an ASSHOLE.

Old December 2nd 05, 05:31 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

Translation: Davy was molsetred by his dead priest daddy and drinks
**** on a daily basis.

Old December 2nd 05, 05:33 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy

No, you are Bert Garcia's homosexual lover, Davey.

Old December 2nd 05, 08:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.policy
Dave Heil

wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:
K4YZ wrote:
an old friend wrote:

[...]

Davey the Cameron land baron.

Actually, I don't see Roger Wiseman anywhere. He keeps a very low
profile, don't you know. Where do you get the "balding" stuff, Roger?
Is it because you are vertically challenged and couldn't get a glimpse
of the top of my head that you believe me to be balding?

Do you have allies?

yes haven't you noticed?

No, Mark, I've not noticed that you have any allies. Could you name
several of them so that we're all aware? If you had allies, wouldn't
they be supporting you in your latest nonsense? I don't think anyone
would want to be seen as supporting you.

Just like they don't line up to support you, fatass.

Why, Roger/not Roger, would Mark's "allies" support me?

As I stated earlier. If *you* didn't want your perverse sexual
preferences known, *you* should never have posted the twisted advert you
placed in a newsgroup.

No, you like having sex with sheep and little boys out in your run down
farmhouse.

You have a fascination with both, don't you, Unwiseman?

Well, the light is about to be turned on, Roger. You can scurry back
under the baseboard with the rest of the roaches.

Be sure and take your lithium. You know how you get when you forget to
take your pills.

Dave K8MN