Old February 20th 07, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default David Eduardo - A Recent Conversation

David Frackelton Gleason, posing as 'Eduardo', Univision's shining star in the
race to make a pile of BS higher than any other in history decided to write:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Please, keep dancing.

Is that a macro, or do you think it is so original it needs repetition
several times a day?

It's kinda like your lies and obfuscation's.. repeat, repeat, repeat.

Keep dancing oh fraudulent one!

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 20th 07, 09:52 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

Keep dancing oh fraudulent one!

I guess it is a macro... or an autoresponder.

Old February 20th 07, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Keep dancing oh fraudulent one!

I guess it is a macro... or an autoresponder.

You'd best stop guessing, boy.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 20th 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Keep dancing oh fraudulent one!

I guess it is a macro... or an autoresponder.

You'd best stop guessing, boy.

Take your best shot... I have the ng on a big 10 by 12 screen in a
conference room and a half dozen of my associates have a pool going on what
inane statement you will post next.

Go for it...

Old February 20th 07, 10:26 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Keep dancing oh fraudulent one!

I guess it is a macro... or an autoresponder.

You'd best stop guessing, boy.

Take your best shot... I have the ng on a big 10 by 12 screen in a
conference room and a half dozen of my associates have a pool going on what
inane statement you will post next.

Go for it...

Liar, liar, pantalunes on fire!

LMFAO at one of the most fraudulent individuals I've ever come across in my 53
years on the planet.

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 20th 07, 10:36 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Keep dancing oh fraudulent one!

I guess it is a macro... or an autoresponder.

You'd best stop guessing, boy.

Take your best shot... I have the ng on a big 10 by 12 screen in a
conference room and a half dozen of my associates have a pool going on what
inane statement you will post next.

Go for it...

Please let me know who won the pool..

That'll make another fine addition to my collection of your lies.

LMFAO

dxAce
Michigan
USA

Old February 20th 07, 10:42 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Feb 20, 7:42?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

ps.com...

If any of your co-workers surf the Internet here, I would be pretty
embarrassed, if I were you, posting all this personal information,
then being caught mutiple-times spreading lies.

A number of my co-workers follow these exchanges with amusement.

In fact, I showed a couple of your posts about AM news talk billing and
operations to the managers of two of the 50 kw stations on your list (the
one you posted a link for) and they had a grand old time chuckling about how
little the general public knows about the actual operation of radio
stations. The comment about AM news talkers getting higer rates than FMs got
more laughter than a good Leno monologue.

Now, the whole world
knows who you are,

I have never hideen my name on Usenet... or even back to the BBS era on the
Well.

and just like HD Radio/IBOC, a complete farce !

There are already over 1000 HD FM's, and there are increasing numbers of
receivers. Nobody in the industry ever thought that the project would bear
short-term fruit (heck, the development started around 1991) so nobody in
the industry, today, thinks that HD is a farce. It is simply one tool in a
kit of many things radio has to do to remain viable.

AM, on the other hand, has bigger problems than whether HD will work... the
entire band, good stations and bad, is in rapid decline and the remaining
listeners are ageing.

This just shows, what a dumbass high-school dropout you are !

As I said, I dropped out to put my own radio station on the air in a large
market... a station that became #1 in its first few months on the air. I
must not have been too dumb, then.

Since Univision is part of the HD Radio farce, did your co-workers
find this funny:

"Dead Technology Walking"

"Deader than Microsoft's new iPod competitor Zune this holiday gift
buying season will be HD radio. Expensive. It has no rhyme nor reason
to anyone who doesn't own or operate a radio station. It's remarkable
to me that any sane radio executive can believe that HD radio will
give the industry the rebirth it needs to satisfy its prime audience
-- Wall Street investors -- I mean, listeners."

http://insidemusicmedia.blogspot.com...y-walking.html

"In-Stat: Digital Radio Set to Take Off"

"In 2006, 73 percent of respondents to an In-Stat U.S. consumer survey
were aware of HD Radio on some level."

http://beradio.com/eyeoniboc/instat-digital-radio-set/

1) http://www.alexaholic.com/hdradio.co...om+xmradio.com

2) http://www.google.com/trends?q=%22hd... =all&date=all

As far as consumer-interest, HD Radio is "Dead Technology Walking".

Old February 20th 07, 10:45 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Keep dancing oh fraudulent one!

I guess it is a macro... or an autoresponder.

You'd best stop guessing, boy.

Take your best shot... I have the ng on a big 10 by 12 screen in a
conference room and a half dozen of my associates have a pool going on
what
inane statement you will post next.

Go for it...

Liar, liar, pantalunes on fire!

LMFAO at one of the most fraudulent individuals I've ever come across in
my 53
years on the planet.

Verdict: nobody laughed here in the conference room...Nice try.

Old February 20th 07, 10:46 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

Keep dancing oh fraudulent one!

I guess it is a macro... or an autoresponder.

You'd best stop guessing, boy.

Take your best shot... I have the ng on a big 10 by 12 screen in a
conference room and a half dozen of my associates have a pool going on
what
inane statement you will post next.

Go for it...

Please let me know who won the pool..

That'll make another fine addition to my collection of your lies.

Ismar SantaCruz did. He said it would be a dud.

Old February 20th 07, 10:48 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

wrote in message
ups.com...
On Feb 20, 7:42?pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:

Since Univision is part of the HD Radio farce, did your co-workers
find this funny:

We all know that HD is a long-term project, and we don't expect immediate
rewards, even from the HD-2 channels. To say that something that is less
than a year old (since the official launch and the Consortium ad campaign's
commencement) is a dud so early on is silly. In fact, since HD is an
incremental opportunity for radio, not a replacement, the speed at which it
develops is not a significant factor.