Old June 7th 11, 06:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 07:27:41 +1000, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by Government Shill #2
:

On Mon, 6 Jun 2011 14:03:37 -0700 (PDT), george wrote:

On Jun 7, 5:44*am, "Keith Willshaw" wrote:

I agree everyone should read his words. Here they are.

In 1927

"I cannot conceive of a personal God who would directly influence the
actions of individuals, or would directly sit in judgment on creatures of
his own creation. I cannot do this in spite of the fact that mechanistic
causality has, to a certain extent, been placed in doubt by modern science.
My religiosity consists in a humble admiration of the infinitely superior
spirit that reveals itself in the little that we, with our weak and
transitory understanding, can comprehend of reality. Morality is of the
highest importance-but for us, not for God. "

In 1945
"From the viewpoint of a Jesuit priest I am, of course, and have always been
an atheist.... I have repeatedly said that in my opinion the idea of a
personal God is a childlike one. You may call me an agnostic, but I do not
share the crusading spirit of the professional atheist whose fervor is
mostly due to a painful act of liberation from the fetters of religious
indoctrination received in youth. I prefer an attitude of humility
corresponding to the weakness of our intellectual understanding of nature
and of our being."

In 1954
"It was, of course, a lie what you read about my religious convictions, a
lie which is being systematically repeated. I do not believe in a personal
God and I have never denied this but have expressed it clearly. If something
is in me which can be called religious then it is the unbounded admiration
for the structure of the world so far as our science can reveal it. "

Shortly before he died
"The word God is for me nothing more than the expression and product of
human weaknesses, the Bible a collection of honourable, but still primitive
legends which are nevertheless pretty childish."

Watch the denial tide sweep in as the kooks attempt to change the
above facts..

Nah, they'll just pretend they never saw them.

John already posted a complaint about Keith bringing up
Einstein's religious beliefs in response to John's assertion
about Einstein's religious beliefs. One wonders if some of
these bozos are dishonest or merely clueless. Of course,
they're not mutually exclusive...

I like the last quote. That's a beauty.

--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless
Old June 8th 11, 01:16 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/7/2011 2:18 PM, Government Shill #2 wrote:

Smithy appears to be truly dumb.

On the subject of evolution he will tell you that it involves "spontaneous"
creation, which it doesn't; while ignoring that his Belief, Intelligent Design,
does not.

Talk about arse backwards.

There are no end of subjects he appears to be ignorant of.

Shill #2
--
Against logic there is no armor like ignorance.
Laurence J. Peter (1919 - 1988)

Yeah, I think all can see, that way of thinking has gotten you no where
.... this is probably the best you have ever had it, sitting around with
a bunch of retired people ...

--

Regards,
JS
Old June 8th 11, 02:46 AM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was...

http://www.devilfinder.com/find.php?...of+Bloodleting

I have a book or two here about that sort of stuff, yeah, I am Morbid.

Watchin Storage Wars on the A&E channel.One of the things in a locker
the guy bought was a little Bloodletting device, about 150 years ago.The
guy took it to a Musuem to get it appraised.The propietor of the Museum
told the guy George Washington had a bad throat infection and a Doctor
did some Bloodleting on George Washington and that is how he died.
cuhulin

Old June 8th 11, 06:00 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 2011-06-07 14:09, John Smith wrote:
On 6/7/2011 10:31 AM, Bob Casanova wrote:

Perhaps you should read his words again so you could begin
to understand that the "gravitational ether" was a
convenient way to think of the deformation of spacetime by
matter and energy, not a physical medium such as was
demonstrated to be nonexistent by Michaelson and Morley (and
others). And this is neither a tangent nor a circle; it's
the heart of the matter.

Einstein considers it un-ponderable, he claims to NOT understand the
properties of ether, he indicates, at this present time, we can attempt
to observe how in "interacts" with our matter to deduce its' properties.

However, without a doubt, its' ability to support the propagation of
light (and therefore RF) is a given fact ...

You simply attempt to stick your ideas, visions, opinion of what ether
is and have Einstein take the blame for it.

And, an excellent example of the tangents and circle you navigate with
your spin-doctoring ...

It is both my opinion and observation that there is some kinda of
interaction with ether and metal antennas (and other conductive
substances, elements.) It is here that RF "rings" the ether and begins
the propagation of the RF wave/particles ... the experts approach this
is a much more subtle manner than the words I choose.

I'll nominate you for a Nobel Prize in physics for 2012.

You just proved, without a doubt, that satellite TV and GPS receivers do
not work as advertised!

Bravo!
Old June 8th 11, 06:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/7/2011 10:00 PM, Olrik wrote:

I'll nominate you for a Nobel Prize in physics for 2012.

You just proved, without a doubt, that satellite TV and GPS receivers do
not work as advertised!

Bravo!

Thanks, but too bad they don't hand 'em out for just understanding
others' works ...

Old June 8th 11, 06:12 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/7/2011 10:00 PM, Olrik wrote:

I'll nominate you for a Nobel Prize in physics for 2012.

You just proved, without a doubt, that satellite TV and GPS receivers do
not work as advertised!

Bravo!

CERN has been doing some interesting investigation into the cosmic ether
and its' refractive index:

http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/539311

You can download the complete .pdf file near the bottom.

Old June 8th 11, 06:38 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 2011-06-08 01:12, John Smith wrote:
On 6/7/2011 10:00 PM, Olrik wrote:

I'll nominate you for a Nobel Prize in physics for 2012.

You just proved, without a doubt, that satellite TV and GPS receivers do
not work as advertised!

Bravo!

CERN has been doing some interesting investigation into the cosmic ether
and its' refractive index:

http://cdsweb.cern.ch/record/539311

You can download the complete .pdf file near the bottom.

So the "aether" is anything, including the vacuum of space, that
transmits EM waves.

You could also call the phenomenon "sprountz".

Thus, the phrase "Sprountz transmits EM waves is true" could not be
falsified.

Sprountz!
Old June 8th 11, 07:05 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/7/2011 10:38 PM, Olrik wrote:

So the "aether" is anything, including the vacuum of space, that
transmits EM waves.

You could also call the phenomenon "sprountz".

Thus, the phrase "Sprountz transmits EM waves is true" could not be
falsified.

Sprountz!

To call Einstein and CERN in error, I suppose you could name it anything
which you thought might help your case, then go about straightening out
the poor dumb *******s!

ROFLOL!

Old June 8th 11, 07:11 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/7/2011 10:38 PM, Olrik wrote:

..
So the "aether" is anything, including the vacuum of space, that
transmits EM waves.

You could also call the phenomenon "sprountz".

Thus, the phrase "Sprountz transmits EM waves is true" could not be
falsified.

Sprountz!

Your argument is with Einstein, I have only pointed out his works ...
what you are noticing is that your personal attacks can't get traction
in attacks on him ... I thought you'd have figured that out ... damn
shame I even have to point that out to you.

Old June 8th 11, 07:18 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 2011-06-07 14:09, John Smith wrote:

[...]

Bravo!- Hide quoted text -

Well,well,well . What about all the contraptions (thousands of them )
that are littering the space around the Solar System ? Some of these
buggers were launched 20-30 years ago . And they ALL communicate
(unless they broke down) with ground control through empty space .
Many millions of miles away . Yes sir . . .