Old June 5th 11, 10:56 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

On Jun 4, 11:47*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 6/4/2011 11:39 PM, wrote:

I'm very sorry to hear about the gun/pillow setup . You must be living
in a horrible place . . .

Sad, but America is in steep and rapid decline ... few, if any
countries, are a real solution to the existing problems here.

Revolving door prisons and institutions are only to get worse, as the
funds for even the existing ones disappear ...

How so many seem to have a strong ability to discard what their eyes are
telling them and replace it with the lies of main scream media and a
blind trust/hope that "things will get better" seems only another
symptom of what ails "horrible places."

--

Regards,
JS

There's simply so much wrong with this once great nation that it's
hard to even imagine where to start. Our "no child left behind"
policy has as much to do with indoctrination and brainwashing as it
does with general education skills.

JFK, RFK and a few others were right, whereas rogue private agencies
like our Federal Reserve and Qinetiq (CIA/MI6) are essentially running
the show regardless of who is in office. Their Skull and Bones has
never had it so good.

They have been so ****ed at me that they keep the pressure on, as to
topic/author stalking in order to disqualify and/or banish everything
I have to say. They even revised or having allowed others to revise
how the internet search systematically stacks the cards against myself
and others they deem as mission critical. I'm certain William Mook
and his Mokenergy are on their NO FLY list, as will yourself become
another target of their need to control this public mainstream media
that we still have some limited access to via Google Groups and their
Usenet/newsgroups that’s global accessible (except not accessible by a
great many intranets and most other nations that systematically block/
filter out such unmoderated publishing).

If something really bad is about to happen, you can bet that our
access to Google Groups and Usenet/newsgroups well be terminated, as
well as any number of our archived topics and replies could be
replaced and/or removed, at the very least blocked/filtered out of
what our K12s and media get to see (mainstream media is currently
forbidden to use any investigative reporting as based upon whatever we
post). Around here in Usenet/newsgroups and Google Groups,
investigating into matters of physics, science and history as for
interpreting and telling the whole truth and nothing but the truth,
only gets you into big trouble with those that would much rather the
likes of you and myself never existed, and to a great extent it's the
Semites (aka pretend-Atheists) that are in charge of keeping whatever
you or I have to say as disqualified and inaccessible as possible.

99.9% of Americans don’t even know that Google Groups or this version
of their Usenet/newsgroups even exist, as I’ve seen many other
computers that do not even allow access unless you know exactly how to
manually force their ability to access. Google and MSN each have the
ability to deliver a custom page to each and every connected computer,
so there no telling what others get to read, and more importantly
there’s no telling what is excluded from their version of Google
Groups or Usenet/newsgroups.

Other than that, at least Hitler would be proud of what those in
charge have managed to get away with thus far.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#
Old June 5th 11, 11:31 AM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 4, 11:39*pm, wrote:
On Jun 5, 1:48*am, John Smith wrote:

On 6/4/2011 10:43 PM, wrote:

On Jun 5, 12:58 am, John *wrote:
On 6/4/2011 8:25 PM, wrote:

That settles it. . . Once and for all . Them tight white jackets
aren't very comfortable , just how much lithium do those fellas take
on a daily basis ? ?

Still off your meds and blaming everyone else, huh?

We told you, things will not improve for you until you listen to those
nice men in white coats you keep attempting to give the slip to.

--

Regards,
JS
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain
the people, it’s an instrument for the people to restrain the
government.” -- Patrick Henry

Oh, boy ! *It seems that I just hit the right button .

Absolutely! *It is quite common for those suffering the effects of
mental illness to realize that "something is not in order."

It is also quite common for them to blame others and misinterpret what
is happening to them to be caused by others actions ...

In my line of
work I did have to go some really serious wards/places . Rule number
one : can't bring any sharp tools (like screwdrivers and chisels) Rule
number two : if you do have to use them - can't put them down (even
for a second!) and can't have it in a tool -pouch or the back
pocket . *Rule number three : always WATCH your back . . . *From wahat
I was told ,some of the slammers are even worse -- many of the people
behind bars are insane .

Is that what they tell you, that you are/were working there? *But then,
you are beginning to figure out the truth after all this time, right?

BTW, are you the one that keeps a gun under

the pillow ?

Absolutely!

It will be too late to get the gun and ammo out of a locked box if I
should awake during the night and you are standing at my wife and I bed!

Remember boy scouts, "BE PREPARED!"

--

Regards,
JS
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain
the people, it’s an instrument for the people to restrain the
government.” -- Patrick Henry- Hide quoted text -

I'm very sorry to hear about the gun/pillow setup . You must be living
in a horrible place . . .

South Lake Union area in Seattle is an annual 50/50 crap-shoot, as to
property damage or losing property, or simply being seriously accosted
by those that want to take stuff from you.

It seems the Seattle police are too busy shooting unarmed and very
small and kinda old as well as half deaf native wood carvers, as to
bother with actual community policing. Of course in Arizona they use
their well armed SWAT to accomplish community raids and proceed to
execute anyone that has a family and a regular job with absolutely no
public or military record of ever screwing up or being involved with
any bad-guys, other than having served two terms in Iraq for us.

Sure thing, everything about your GOP/ZNR redneck kind of nation is
just perfectly fine and dandy.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Old June 5th 11, 03:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/5/2011 2:36 AM, HVAC wrote:
On 6/4/2011 5:22 PM, John Smith wrote:

I have at least a half-a-dozen physics books on my shelves which
miss it
to ... :-(

Wow! You actually own a physics book?

Yes, but it is there that any similarity between you and I ends ...

You see, I actually read/understand them.

Velikovsky's 'World In Collision', really isn't a physics book...Is it?

Now it's time for much better questions, such as, "Why do you think
anyone would want to bother with petty, small mind slugs, such as yourself?"

Old June 5th 11, 04:52 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On Jun 5, 7:46*am, John Smith wrote:
On 6/5/2011 2:36 AM, HVAC wrote:

On 6/4/2011 5:22 PM, John Smith wrote:

I have at least a half-a-dozen physics books on my shelves which
miss it
to ... :-(

Wow! You actually own a physics book?

Yes, but it is there that any similarity between you and I ends ...

You see, I actually read/understand them.

Velikovsky's 'World In Collision', really isn't a physics book...Is it?

Now it's time for much better questions, such as, "Why do you think
anyone would want to bother with petty, small mind slugs, such as yourself?"

--

Regards,
JS
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain
the people, it’s an instrument for the people to restrain the
government.” -- Patrick Henry

Problem is, HVAC is only impressed with physics popup books that talk
to you and make funny noises at the same time. The best is always the
scratch and sniff parts of his physics books, especially the physics
of flatulence and sperm.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

Old June 5th 11, 05:15 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/5/2011 8:52 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

Problem is, HVAC is only impressed with physics popup books that talk
to you and make funny noises at the same time. The best is always the
scratch and sniff parts of his physics books, especially the physics
of flatulence and sperm.

http://www.wanttoknow.info/
http://translate.google.com/#

He mentions a book which attempts to throw a "religious flavor" on hard
physics ... lots of wiggle room and controversy. Indicative of those
attempting to baffle with BS ... seems he lives for that sport.

Old June 5th 11, 05:38 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 4 Jun 2011 12:07:23 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Brad Guth
:

On Jun 4, 11:40*am, Bob Casanova wrote:

On Fri, 03 Jun 2011 18:23:12 -0700, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by John Smith :

snip

...we will never know how radio waves (or any other waves, for
that matter) transverse and are propagated by the ether though space.

EM radiation doesn't require a propagation medium.

What's the all-inclusive population or average photon density per
given km3 of ISM, or better to know that of the IGM? (I'm talking of
accounting for everything from at least EIR/ELF [1km] to those
extremely hard Gamma of .001 nm)

Damfino, but Google is Your Friend.

And what's the relevance?
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless
Old June 5th 11, 05:39 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 04 Jun 2011 12:51:47 -0700, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by John Smith :

The Michelson-Morley Experiment assumes their is a "physical flow" to
ether (or, that it even exists in a static but detectable state), that
this physical flow can be detected on waves, photons or other particles
-- I say, this is ALREADY FAR TOO MANY ASSUMPTIONS!

Good for you.

Old June 5th 11, 05:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 04 Jun 2011 12:34:15 -0700, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by John Smith :

On 6/4/2011 11:39 AM, Bob Casanova wrote:

[JS said...]

What you are referring to IS ether, you simply name it space

Actually, that's what nearly every scientist names it;
"ether" was shown to be nonexistent (or to have zero effect
on anything measurable, which is the same thing) over a
century ago,

EINSTEIN SAID:
"Therefore, instead of speaking of an ether, one could equally well
speak of physical qualities of space. Now one could take the position
that all physical objects fall under this category, because in the final
analysis in a theory of fields the ponderable matter, or the elementary
particles that constitute matter, also have to be considered as ‘fields’
of a particular kind, or as particular ‘states’ of the space."

So, now, what is up? Is there a particular school which is mandatory
where you people come from?

Yeah; it's called "college". Maybe if you'd attended and
taken a few physics classes you'd know what your quote
meant. Einstein also said (regarding QM) "God doesn't play
dice"; do you imagine that means he believed in an actual
deity?

Old June 5th 11, 05:46 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 04 Jun 2011 12:54:18 -0700, the following appeared

On 6/4/2011 11:40 AM, Bob Casanova wrote:

EM radiation doesn't require a propagation medium.

This argument can be dismissed immediately,

It's not an "argument"; it's an observation.

HTH.

light are EM radiation are
both governed by the same laws and physics, are are the same phenomenon,
of differing frequencies.

Yes. So? Do you imagine light can't propagate through a
vacuum?

Old June 5th 11, 05:58 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/5/2011 9:43 AM, Bob Casanova wrote:

Yeah; it's called "college". Maybe if you'd attended and
taken a few physics classes you'd know what your quote
meant. Einstein also said (regarding QM) "God doesn't play
dice"; do you imagine that means he believed in an actual
deity?

Yes, I have noticed you use the same "Baffle With Bull****" tactics as
the children you associate with ... your thinking being, "I'll take the
topic away from hard physics into religion. Then, using strawman
arguments, I will attempt to use a persons personal beliefs to attack
their credibility. Now, once succeeding in that, I will "transfer" the
fact I appear correct over to the hard science -- effectively winning
the argument in hard science with less than truthful arguments."

Gee, where have we seen that before?

God doesn't play dice, obviously the rules and laws over our portion of
the universe are very fixed and rigid ... although in some far flung
corner they may differ ... only God would know, at this time.

But, as to Einstein, we have watched quacks hunt and attempt to
interpret, expand, etc. his words to allow various "fudge factors" which
he never intended ... usually with attempts to move discussions into
religious areas and begin debate on such books as the bible ... most
always the sign of the unethical and immature.