Old June 11th 11, 05:43 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

Default JFK Admits in secret OVal Office Recording...Moon landing was FAKE

On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 21:06:11 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Brad Guth
:

On Jun 10, 5:39*pm, Government Shill #2 wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 16:24:05 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth wrote:
On Jun 10, 4:18*pm, Government Shill #2 wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 07:05:06 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth wrote:
On Jun 9, 8:17*pm, Government Shill #2 wrote:
On Thu, 9 Jun 2011 19:55:54 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth wrote:

Most here are pretend-Atheists that only act/react exactly like Semites that
never actually believed in any wrath of God anyway?

I wish I could work out what this is meant to say!

Shill #2
--
"Me fail English? That's unpossible!"
Ralph Wiggum

Pretenders that never police their own kind make good FUD-masters.

????????

What the...?

Please... write... in... English.

Englische bitte. Engelse asseblief. Ingles mangyaring. Anglais s'il vous plaît.
Bahasa Inggris silahkan. Inglese per favore. Engelska vänligen.

Are you a Muslim or in favor of some religion other than Semite/
Jewish?

I believe Muslims and Jews are just as deluded as the Christians. There is no
sky pixie. To Believe in any particular one is nuts.

Don't bother to give us that usual crap that you go along with
whatever any religion or faith-based cabal has to say.

You mean the truth?

No. It's obvious that you and truth parted company years ago.

Tell us where does your income and/or benefits come from?

My real income, or my shill one you fantasise about?

My real income comes from an aeronautical engineering company. We fix planes.

That's the truth, so you may now ignore it.

Since you never think for yourself; *who are your peers?

My peers, Brad Guth, Brad_Guth, Brad.Guth, BradGuth, BG / “Guth Usenet”, are
sane people.

That's FUD-master required of each and every ZNR redneck.

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahaha!

"That's FUD-master required of each and every ZNR redneck."

Bwahahahahahahahahaa!

What the **** is that *supposed* to mean?

Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Shill #2
--
The men who really believe in themselves are all in lunatic asylums.
* - G. K. Chesterton

I means a whole lot more than your reply. Don't tell me that you
don't know what FUD stands for.

I certainly don't. Nor "ZNR". Nor your use of the term
"redneck", which doesn't seem to agree with normal usage.

Hint: Words and acronyms you make up aren't automatically
part of the general lexicon.
--

Bob C.

"Evidence confirming an observation is
- McNameless
Old June 11th 11, 05:44 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 02:56:13 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Brad Guth
:

On Jun 10, 9:09*pm, John Smith wrote:
On 6/10/2011 9:04 PM, Brad Guth wrote:

You are way off topic. *When do you plan on fixing that?

Off topic?

Man, that vile creature is off planet and outta' its' gourd!

Don't even distract it from things of real concern!

ROFLOL!

Then tell us why the history as told by William Mook is wrong.

Who's William Mook? And why should anyone care?

Old June 11th 11, 05:48 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 03:46:20 -0700 (PDT), the following
appeared in sci.skeptic, posted by Brad Guth
:

On Jun 11, 3:43*am, HVAC wrote:
On 6/11/2011 6:00 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

I guess the person responsible for taking the thread off topic would be... you!

When do you plan on fixing that?

Shill #2
--
A man without religion is like a fish without a bicycle.
* Vique

So, Mr. all-knowing wise guy spook/mole, tell us why the version of
history that involves JFK, as interpreted and told by William Mook is
wrong.

Who the **** is William Gook?

Real funny, but then aren't all FUD-masters.

Just because you worship him is no indication that anyone
else knows who he is. Or what your made-up words and
acronyms mean. Or what most of your posts are intended to
convey.

Old June 11th 11, 05:57 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 04:15:49 -0700 (PDT), the following

On Jun 11, 3:55*am, HVAC wrote:
On 6/11/2011 6:46 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

So, Mr. all-knowing wise guy spook/mole, tell us why the version of
history that involves JFK, as interpreted and told by William Mook is
wrong.

Who the **** is William Gook?

Real funny, but then aren't all FUD-masters.

I'll tell you what's REALLY funny. Kooks like you *never* have
a sense of humor and seemingly take zero pleasure in life.

Why is that, Bradley?

In the words of the Joker....Why so serious?

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girlhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjO7kBqTFqo

In other words, William Mook's interpretation of what got JFK and RFK
each killed isn't in dispute.

Since no one knows what that "interpretation" consists of,
or what it's based on, how can we know? Knowing you from
your posts, however, I'd venture that it's not in dispute
because it's imaginary.

Here's a suggestion, Sparky: If you'd like to see how *real*
forensic analysis is done, pick up and read the book "Mortal
Error" by Bonar Menninger, ISBN 0-312-08074-3. He makes a
strong argument, based on actual physical evidence,
regarding how JFK died.

It's good to know what skulduggery side a devout ZNR redneck like
yourself is on.

What's a "ZNR"? And just to satisfy my curiosity, what's
your personal definition of "redneck"?

Old June 11th 11, 06:00 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On Sat, 11 Jun 2011 11:26:18 -0400, the following appeared
in sci.skeptic, posted by HVAC :

On 6/11/2011 10:53 AM, Brad Guth wrote:

I enjoy helping others, as something that a GOP/ZNR redneck like
yourself has never accomplished. I also fix stuff for others as well
as for myself, unlike your kind that only buys new stuff. So I have
fun without it costing an arm and a leg.

What kind of stuff do you fix?

Most commercial sports and other forms of spendy entertainment or
optional spendy and often risky forms of personal recreation I think
should be taxed 100%, so that the other 99.9% of us can afford to have
safe and reasonably affordable fun.

So you are in favor of taxing fishing and going to strip clubs?

(FYI Both of those recreational activities are already taxed)

Why should 99.9% of us have to pay for whatever the 0.1% get to do and
get in trouble while doing it?

Like what?

Obviously you never give an honest tinker damn about others outside of
your upper most 0.1%, as having any spare cash or time for fun.

Hey.... Strippers got to make a living too!

I think it's fascinating that he imagines that everyone who
disagrees with him is in the upper 0.1% (presumably of
income). Boy, did *he* get a wrong number...

Old June 11th 11, 06:06 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 2011-06-09 14:02, John Smith wrote:
On 6/9/2011 10:47 AM, Bob Casanova wrote:

Personally, I don't think Buddhism is a religion at all.

Quite a few apparently feel that way, since it doesn't
involve deities.

Personally, I feel that "religion" encompasses any belief
involving spiritualism in any form (i.e., anything for which
belief rather than evidence is basic), and at least one
dictionary definition seems to agree:

"A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the
teachings of a spiritual leader."

Seems specifically appropriate for Buddhism...

“That deep emotional conviction of the presence of a superior reasoning
power, which is revealed in the incomprehensible universe, forms my idea
of God.” -- Albert Einstein

“Whoever undertakes to set himself up as a judge of Truth and Knowledge
is shipwrecked by the laughter of the gods.” -- Albert Einstein

“Science without religion is lame, religion without science is blind.”
-- Albert Einstein

“I want to know how God created this world. I am not interested in this
or that phenomenon, in the spectrum of this or that element. I want to
know His thoughts; the rest are

details.” -- Albert Einstein

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein

http://atheism.about.com/od/adolfhitlernazigermany/tp/AdolfHitlerFaithGod.htm

If that means you agree with Einstein, then I agree with you ...

Is Hitler OK for you too?

(Goodwin be damned...)

Wait, I am in the wrong study room, this is for "The Art of Tangent and
Obfuscation 101", you go on ahead without me!

I thought you'd have like to read what another german of that era had to
say about that "god" thing. My bad.
Old June 11th 11, 06:08 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/11/2011 1:00 PM, Bob Casanova wrote:

Why should 99.9% of us have to pay for whatever the 0.1% get to do and
get in trouble while doing it?

Like what?

Obviously you never give an honest tinker damn about others outside of
your upper most 0.1%, as having any spare cash or time for fun.

Hey.... Strippers got to make a living too!

I think it's fascinating that he imagines that everyone who
disagrees with him is in the upper 0.1% (presumably of
income). Boy, did *he* get a wrong number...

Ya... I work for a living.

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl
Old June 11th 11, 06:11 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,sci.military.naval,rec.radio.shortwave

In article 7754b7cf-4235-4969-8cc4-e144a50646b6@
17g2000prr.googlegroups.com, says...

On Jun 10, 11:09*pm, Government Shill #2 wrote:
On Fri, 10 Jun 2011 21:06:11 -0700 (PDT), Brad Guth wrote:
[...]

Apart from you, no one knows what FUD stands for.

BDK asked you last week and you never replied.

Shill #2
--
Ears on the loon go round and round, round and round, round and round...
*theobviousgcashman

That's a good one.

It is a good one, since you never did reply? WTF does it mean Brad.
Please, in one sentence, not your usual Guthballian rambling.

--
BDK- Top of the government shill heap for over 10 years running!
Old June 11th 11, 06:12 PM posted to alt.astronomy,alt.conspiracy,sci.skeptic,alt.atheism,rec.radio.shortwave

On 6/11/2011 12:57 PM, Bob Casanova wrote:

In other words, William Mook's interpretation of what got JFK and RFK
each killed isn't in dispute.

Since no one knows what that "interpretation" consists of,
or what it's based on, how can we know? Knowing you from
your posts, however, I'd venture that it's not in dispute
because it's imaginary.

Here's a suggestion, Sparky: If you'd like to see how *real*
forensic analysis is done, pick up and read the book "Mortal
Error" by Bonar Menninger, ISBN 0-312-08074-3. He makes a
strong argument, based on actual physical evidence,
regarding how JFK died.

It's good to know what skulduggery side a devout ZNR redneck like
yourself is on.

What's a "ZNR"? And just to satisfy my curiosity, what's
your personal definition of "redneck"?

I think guth is busy "fixing things".

--
"OK you ****s, let's see what you can do now" -Hit Girl