Old March 21st 04, 01:21 PM
N8KDV

Michael Bryant wrote:

Yes, there is no doubt that racism is inevitable as long as whites, like you,
refuse to acknowledge it and reject those that perpetuate it.

Yeah, it's all 'whiteys' fault. Typical (and flawed) liberal viewpoint.

It boggles the mind!

Old March 21st 04, 02:37 PM
Stinger

From: N8KDV

Yeah, it's all 'whiteys' fault. Typical (and flawed) liberal viewpoint.

Forgive me, Steve, I forgot that everything in this NG needs to seek

you're
approval. Whose fault is racism? The blacks are really are at fault aren't
they? If only they acted more like you, there wouldn't be yany racism,

right?

Or is racism one of those "inevitable evils" that can't really be anyone's
fault? Is any white person concerned about racism guilty of usurping the

black
man's voice, as RHF wites?

Since your DX knowledge is so stellar, I really look to you for all my

answers.
I know you won't disappoint us.

Michael Bryant, WA4009SWL
Louisville, KY
R75, S800, RX320, SW77, ICF2010K,
DX398, 7600G, 6800W, RF2200, 7600A
GE SRll, Pro-2006, Pro-2010, Pro-76
(remove "nojunk" to reply)

Michael,

The Liberal Democrats I know tend to see racisim firmly rooted from their
"white guilt" viewpoint. They see nothing wrong with having the "United
Negro College Fund," "Miss Black America," or even enforcing racial
preferences by setting aside government contracts for businesses owned by
minorities (as if there is "good" racism). But "Miss White America," "The
United White College Fund," and so on would be an outrage.

Conservatives tend to stand on the principle that ALL racism is equally
disgusting.

When will you guys learn that as long as you continue to institutionalize
one side of this equation (through "affirmative action" and etc.) you're
effectively legitimizing the other as well?

-- Stinger

Old March 21st 04, 08:55 PM
CW

"-=jd=-" wrote in message

But one has to wonder that if racism were magically banished
and completely forgotten in an instant - what would become of
the racism industry? How would the Al Sharptons, the Louis
Farrakhans, the Jesse Jacksons, and more than a few liberal
Democrats be able to earn their living sans benefit of the
"race-card"?
)

Yu have just given an example of "Liberal Power Policy". The secret is to
remind people that they are a victim and that only liberals (Democrats) can
save them from victimhood. People tend to get past that though so you have
to keep reminding them that they are poor, downtrodden victims.

Best Home Base Work Reynard Antenna 0 November 9th 04 07:11 PM
Should this design work? Michel Antenna 1 January 9th 04 12:42 PM
R/S Solderless BNC Connectors: How Can They Possibly Work Well ? Robert11 Antenna 10 November 22nd 03 11:46 PM
Requesting Your Opinion on Boatanchors for AM work David Toepfer Boatanchors 28 October 30th 03 06:44 AM
Requesting Your Opinion on Boatanchors for AM work David Toepfer Boatanchors 0 October 25th 03 02:33 PM