Old September 8th 05, 01:45 PM
Lloyd

"Anonymous" wrote in message
news:09OG96J838603.3457175926@anonymous...
In article . net
Dave Heil wrote:

Sorry, that is incorrect. I don't see Roger at all. He spends a lot of
time hiding. Right now he hides behind anonymous remailers.

You see him behind every post.

You spend much

More lies. I'm rather frugal.

Yes, you are frugal, aren't you? You shop at Save-A-Lot.
And there are those who say you are fairly good at the fifty hard dash, too.

Old September 8th 05, 02:16 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

N0VFP wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote:
certianly are gay bashing

What's wrong with being gay?

That is why you are a 31, almost 32 year old VIRGIN, Fatass Davies. Did
you get a new job yet, fired pizza BOY?

Top or bottom?

You are probably a bottom kind of pussy, Davies.

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download

My, my, what were you whining about cowardice before, Fatass Davies?

Old September 8th 05, 02:19 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

Saggytits Lee wrote:

[nothing important]

Jesus is all washed up, too. Why? Jesus had long hair.
--
Saggytits Lee aka Lloydie Davies steps on his own tiny dick when he
tried to correct somebody else's English use first by saying one

"Translation: Woger can't figure out how to operate a dictionary, let
alone
correct someone else's language.But that's not surprising from someone
who things that..."

Saggytits Lee manages to fumble again when he tried to backpedal on his
improper use of words by once again mangling the sentence in reply
:
"The word "operate" can be a synonym "use" in certain contexts"

Old September 8th 05, 02:21 PM
AB8MQ

Nomen Nescio wrote:
In article
Lardass Lloyd Davies wrote:

What's wrong with being gay?

That is why you are a 31 almost 32 year old VIRGIN, Fatass Davies.

Top or bottom?

You are probably a bottom kind of pussy, Davies.

My man pussy agrees!!

Old September 8th 05, 02:23 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote:
certianly are gay bashing

What's wrong with being gay?

I never said there was that was Dave Heil

Lloyd is looking for a new boyfriend.

LLoyd Davies
710 S. Clinton St. #202
Athens, AL 35611

Old September 8th 05, 02:25 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

N0VFP wrote:
Nomen Nescio wrote:
In article
Lardass Lloyd Davies wrote:

What's wrong with being gay?

That is why you are a 31 almost 32 year old VIRGIN, Fatass Davies.

Top or bottom?

You are probably a bottom kind of pussy, Davies.

My man pussy agrees!!

I'm sure it does, find a new job yet, fired pizza BOY?

Old September 8th 05, 02:26 PM
AB8MQ

"Stagger Leechildraper"
wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
N0VFP wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote:
certianly are gay bashing

What's wrong with being gay?

I never said there was that was Dave Heil

Lloyd is looking for a new boyfriend.

Tell him to stop by my place, I'm not picky.

610 GLEN HAVEN AVE
GLENDALE WV 26038-1302

Old September 8th 05, 02:29 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:
Italy Anonymous Remailer wrote:
In article
Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:

In article
Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:

Italy Anonymous Remailer wrote:

In article
Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:

Hiding behind the curtains.

That's rich, coming from somebody who thinks they are a character from a

1950's

TV show. Or should I say hiding behind a character from a 1950's TV show?

Yes,

that's more correct.

Come see me fat boy,

Fatass, the only fat boy is you!

I sure won't hide behind the curtains like you do.

No, you'll just hide behind that front door whimpering and sniveling, like

you

do when you hide behind that 1950's TV show character screen name.

And you hide behind an anonymous remailer.

And you hide behind a 1950's TV character screen name all the while crying
about somebody else "hiding." Pot Kettle Black, Buzzie.

Come on down coward, the door is open.

How is that possible, when your fat ass blocks most of the opening as you hide
behind the door.

And I notice you didn't tell anybody where to "come down" to.

LOL

You are laughing at somebody else?

You talked tough but you sure did leave out where it was one was
supposed to come down to, your location. Which speaks volumes about
you, fatboy!

Old September 8th 05, 02:32 PM
Dave Heil

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
In article . net
Dave Heil wrote:

The way I hear it, the meeting was over when he left. Deal with it, former
State Department errand boy.

It was over for you, Roger. ;-) Everyone else stayed.

Dave K8MN

Old September 8th 05, 02:34 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

N0VFP wrote: