Old September 8th 05, 02:41 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

So you say. But you are a liar.

Dave Vile the liar and hypocrite fails to follow his own advice in
. net:

"Your saying so does not make your statement true. You may think it,
but
you are not correct."

Old September 8th 05, 02:42 PM
Dave Heil

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
In article . net
Dave Heil wrote:

He's had a couple of FCC warning letters and was forced to retest.

And you can't count, either.

Roger had 1 warning letter, 1 advisory letter along with another ham, and 1
retest letter.

And from the FCC database, he never lost his license nor was fined and has the
Extra class license. If that retest was supposed to be a "punishment" it sure
backfired since Roger apparently retained his licese and got the Extra.

Thanks for the correction. That's quite an amateur radio resume you've
assembled for yourself. A warning letter, an advisory letter and an
opportunity to retest. The vast majority of radio amateurs never have
even one such letter from the FCC in a lifetime of operating.

I haven't been "dealt" anything, SS-wannabe.

Neither has Roger. And learn how to spell "Police".

Oh, so you aren't Roger Wiseman, but you happen to know all about him,
huh? Are you his imaginary friend? *snicker*

Dave K8MN
Old September 8th 05, 02:53 PM
Stagger Lee

On Thu, 8 Sep 2005, Secwet Scwuffy Woger wrote:

Jesus is all washed up, too. Why? Jesus had long hair.

Wrong. Jesus had short hair. Not only did the History Channel discuss
that fact at great length, but bible scholars also agree that the long
hair was only introduced by medieval artists, and was not an accurate
depiction of reality.

That is not to say that short hair is automatically admirable. Take
skinheads for example: They chase people into grocery stores, causing
them to hurt themselves on the entranceway as they flee in terror.

Glendale policemen have short hair too.

Life sux, don't it Woger?

====
"Doth not even nature itself teach you, that, if a man have long hair, it
is a shame unto him?" St. Paul, 1 Corinthians 11:14
Old September 8th 05, 02:58 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

Dave Heil wrote:

He's had a couple of FCC warning letters and was forced to retest.

And you can't count, either.

Roger had 1 warning letter, 1 advisory letter along with another ham, and 1
retest letter.

And from the FCC database, he never lost his license nor was fined and has the
Extra class license. If that retest was supposed to be a "punishment" it sure
backfired since Roger apparently retained his licese and got the Extra.

Thanks for the correction.

Oh, so you admit to lying.

That's quite an amateur radio resume you've
assembled for yourself. A warning letter, an advisory letter and an
opportunity to retest.

Yawn. Yet, you worked out of band Frenchman.

The vast majority of radio amateurs never have
even one such letter from the FCC in a lifetime of operating.

So?

I haven't been "dealt" anything, SS-wannabe.

Neither has Roger. And learn how to spell "Police".

Oh,

And you know all about him, do you, stalker?

Old September 8th 05, 03:00 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

Dave Heil wrote:
Cmdr Buzz Corey wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

I haven't seen Roger Wiseman since he fled a Marshall County ARES
meeting several years ago. He never returned.

Tell us about that one Dave, bet it makes an interesting story.

There's not so much to tell.

In other words, Dave Vile is about to lie his ass off.

I had some words with the lad before the meeting began.

And as with your newsgroup "orders" nobody took them seriously.
Too bad your attempt to intimidate somebody didn't work. Roger posted
exactly what happened.

After the formal meeting, N8FQN took us on a tour of the comm van. Roger was there one
moment and he slipped out quietly and beat feet for his car.

That's incorrect. The tour occured after the meeting was over. And
after viewing the comm van, which wasn't much to see, Roger left. The
factual version was posted by Roger. You can't lie worth a darn, but
you sure can talk to out of banders.
Hypocrite.

Onlookers said he was really moving.

Dave Vile the liar and hypocrite fails to follow his own advice in
. net:

"Your saying so does not make your statement true. You may think it,
but
you are not correct."

And their names were?

He signed up for membership but

Gee, Vile, so did you and your fat buddy. See the factual account has
been posted by Roger and archived at Google.

has never returned for a single meeting.

No, Roger's membership expired and he hasn't renewed it. Can't blame
him if they all ow stalkers like you in the organization. And why is
that you, the long time ham wasn't a member before then?

Wiseman is about as well-liked

Only disliked by you, Vile.

One of the locals

More lies.

Old September 8th 05, 03:03 PM
Stagger Leechildraper

Dave Heil wrote:
Nomen Nescio wrote:
In article et

From: Dave Heil on Fri 26 Aug 2005 05:52

From: Dave Heil on Aug 25, 7:12 pm

wrote:

Every time I see such nonsense, it seems to be from a guy who served in
the rear someplace.

Tsk. Whose rear have you served lately?

Not yours.

If you wish to discuss anal sex, find ANOTHER newsgroup for that.

You took my comment and turned it around. Then, when I respond to your
silly question, you think I'm discussing anal sex? What in the world is
the matter with you?

But, Dave Vile, you are into anal sex.....you liked talking about having Mark
Morgan kiss your ass on the WVU 50 yard line.
in . net
"Perhaps he could kiss my ass on the fifty-yard line at a WVU home football
game if he falls short."

Maybe you two fellows have something in common.

Projecting, again?

You equate someone telling you to kiss his ass with anal sex. That's very, very weird.

So is the fact that you claim not to post "filth" and post:

Old September 8th 05, 04:36 PM
AB8MQ

"an_old_friend" wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:

cut
I'll bet you watch Monk on TV and don't find anything funny about the
show.

pay up

I never watch the show.

Ever watch gay porn? I love it!

Usenet Zone Free Binaries Usenet Server
More than 140,000 groups
Unlimited download
Old September 8th 05, 05:38 PM

Lloyd Davies wrote:
"an_old_friend" wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
an old friend wrote:

cut
I'll bet you watch Monk on TV and don't find anything funny about the
show.

pay up

I never watch the show.

Ever watch gay porn? I love it!

You sure do, Lardass Davies, you even make kiddie porn!

Lloyd Davies
710 S.Clinton St. #202
Athens, AL 35611

Old September 8th 05, 05:44 PM

In article
"Lloyd" wrote:

Yes, you are frugal, aren't you? You shop at Save-A-Lot.

No, Roger doesn't shop at Save-a-lot. Try again, dumbass! And tell us
how you have to have food stamps, Davies.

And there are those who say you are fairly good at the fifty hard dash, too.

Funny there are those that say you are good at hiding behind your front
door and sniveling "Leave me alone" in that girly voice of yours, like
you did last Christmas when you had a visitor.

Old September 9th 05, 12:35 AM

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

Intimidating Leonard H. Anderson? How does one intimidate a piranha?
Len began personal attacks long before he got on the receiving end.
Discussion of moderating a newsgroup is not a forbidden subject.

I remember well when Leneoard was all upset that some regular poster
here decided to meet on 40m CW. Len probably considered his right of
free speech to be violated in that instance. Of course he was wrong.

The fact is that your claim that Jim Miccolis prevented Len from posting
here is utter nonsense. You're becoming well known for nonsense.

The fact is that there are two sides to every story, and you clowns
think you own both. You don't. Get used to it.

That's three things offered by you as fact. Please provide any old
evidence at all that what you've claimed, that Jim Miccolis prevented
Len from presenting his views here. A single instance will do.

Do you ever tire of being wrong?

Do you ever tire of being an A1 Operator and work out of band Frenchmen
on 6 meters?

Do you?

Why no, Brian, I've never tired of being an A-1 Op. Do you tire of
being one?

I have no certificate from Hiram, suitable for framing. But I do take
pride in my station, my signal, and my operating abilities.

That is admirable.

More than that, it's highly recommended.

And if I
were aware that French hams were out of band, I wouldn't be completing
circuits for them nor sending them QSL cards.

It is your right to do so.

Actually, I consider it an obligation.

You may research the band allocations for
each and every DX station you hear, before you actually call them or
respond to them.

Why should I do that? The case in point, your case, was one of French
amateur working completely outside the French Amateur Authorizations by
several *hundred* kilohertz.

But as a matter of record, I have suggested to you several years ago
that you learn the authorizations of the DX countries that you need, so
you'll at least know where to NOT look for them.

It will assuredly cut down on the number of contacts
your make, especially in a contest or pileup situation.

Hi! An out of band contest!!! You crack me up. Not even CQ Magazine
would go for that one!

You should also
bear in mind that nothing in the regulations under which you operate,
mandates that you do so.

Many things are not in the regulations. None-the-less, you should
abide by "Good Amateur Practice." Riley says it's enforceable, and
you're back in America now.

You are responsible for making sure that your
own signal is where it is supposed to be.

Indeed I am. But that completely misses the case in point, your case.

If any station I've ever
worked was where he was not supposed to be, he'd likely not be able to
show off a treasured QSL from a rare station which read the exact
frequency of operation (i.e. 50.115 MHz).

Fair enough. But many DXers merely put down the band. But you're not
many DXers. You have trouble enough being just one.

Additionally, you can check on the web or by using a callsign database,
to be certain that each domestic station you might contact is where he
or she is supposed to be under the terms of his or her license.

Again you evade the case in point. Your case. You didn't just work
hams outside their license class, you were working hams that were
hundreds of kilohertz outside their countries 6M authorization.

Finally, there is nothing in the regs which makes you responsible for my
station operation either here in the United States, in Tanzania or in
any other country.

If I know that you are operating out of band, you can rest assured that
I won't complete the circuit, and you won't be getting one of my QSL
cards.

I hope that clears things up for you.

Dave K8MN

I'm convinced more than ever that given the opportunity to work yet
more out of band Frenchmen, you'd go for it again.