Old September 6th 05, 02:14 AM
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an Old friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an Old friend wrote:

KØHB wrote:

"an Old friend" wrote

because I wasn't lying at worst I was eeing things differently than you

Yup, draftee Colonel Morgan of the Chemical Corps. It's not a lie. At worst,
the US Army is just "eeing things differently than you".

that stament of rank was alie as I admited years ago
both you and Dave and stevie refuse to accept that

"Both" is three people? I accept one of your lies as a lie. I accept a
number of your lies as lies. You can't be counted upon to tell the truth.

agreeded

You might be "agreeding" or you just might be lying about it.

I might indeed

We can't take your word for it, Mark. Sorry, you're a known liar.

as I have said many times you can't count on me to tell the turth about
where I am how to find me or my past. I don't think that is safe
behavoir

Posting malicious lies about someone on a newsgroup isn't safe behavior
either.

more threats

More?

Dave boring

No, Dave bored.

more stalking

Stalking? Stalking whom?

you and Stevie prove me right

You're probably lying.

not this time

Sorry, I simply can't believe you. You are a notorious liar.

You prove me right with most posts stevie with alomst every post

I'll have to assume that you're lying.

You came into this newsgroup blowing smoke and lying and you're still
doing it.

or adknowledge that a fellow has right to use what tols are at hand
when threatened as stevie did

Right. You lie and it is Steve Robeson's fault. I see.

another of YOUR lies

Naw, you're likely lying again, Colonel. You tell one lie and then
another to cover up the first.

I choose to defnd myself I choose that path and it worked quite well
stveie was posting for days about his efforts to track me down

Mark, finding anyone's whereabouts just isn't that tough as a rule. It
is even easier to find a U.S. radio amateur. Most Americans aren't in
hiding for any reason.

you refuse to accept that I know everyone lies

I know you lie and Stevie lies and everyone else

I can't believe a thing you say, Mark. You're most likely lying again
to cover another lie.

what I can't stand about you and some other your dishonesty about that
central point and that you make up stuff that you claim someone said
then say they leid in saying it

Let's see you come up with an example of your claim. After all, you
made up some things and attributed actions to me when an examination of
the facts by anyone at all would show you to be an outrageous liar.

your claim that I don't believe in god for example is a case where you
made up something

You must have been lying about the pagan stuff before. You simply can't
be trusted.

You support and endorse crime for goodness sake you will willing aid
and abet it

Call that pool of typists, Mark. You're headed toward writing pure
gibberish. I have not and do not support, endorse or abet crime. You
are either lying or a fool. Which is it?

you sure do support crime and are willing to aid it

I've just written that I do not support crime and that I do not abet it.
You must be lying again.

and you have admitted to this on hear

I know I've said it before, Mark, but it bears repeating: You're a twit.

you are a lair...

No, I might find bobcats in a lair though. I think you were trying to
call me a liar--but then you're likely lying about that.

...and a bad one too

I'm not a liar at all, much less a practiced one like you. If you want
to discuss bad liars, let's take one who posts links to google which
disprove his lies. Now that person is a really bad liar.

Dave K8MN

Old September 6th 05, 02:15 AM
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an Old friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an Old friend wrote:

cut

I noticed that you made no comments about "Colonel" Mark Morgan's recent
outrageous lies about me. Why is that? Did you see the quoted Google
material which revealed his claims to be a lie? Aren't you, by your own
standards, responsible for his posts?

because I wasn't lying at worst I was eeing things differently than you

You posted baldfaced lies and when you were presented with facts, you
chose to ignore them. In fact, you continued with additional lies. If
you'd stoop to these lies, there's likely nothing about which you'd not lie.

what bald faced lies?

The lies which I outlined below. You know full well which baldfaced lies.

One thing you and Stvie need to learn is that disagreeing with isn't
lying
cut

There was no disagreement. There was only your posting of deliberate,
malicious untruths. You wrote that I was posting in a usenet
"personals" group. I wasn't. You wrote that I was flirting with a
woman. I wasn't. You wrote that I was flirting with a bisexual woman.
I wasn't. You wouldn't know the truth if it whapped you in the face.

you were posting in group consiting of nothing but presonal adds and
sexual flirtations

That is one lie. I was posting in alt.west-virginia.

no lie it was that named group but you were posting in group consiting
of nothing but presonal adds and sexual flirtations

Well, your lie has started to fall apart and we have you admitting that
the post was in alt.west-virginia. Spammers target that group and
thousands of others, yet there are a goodly number of West Virginians
and transplanted West Virginians who have posted in that newsgroup.

a Lie has to exist before it can fall apart

you were posting stuff of a flirting nature, directed toward a bisexual
female

That is two more lies. I posted nothing of a flirtaceous nature and I
posted nothing to a bisexual female.

both true

Mark, if you are going to tell a lie, tell a good one. You provided
links which show your claim to be a lie. I directly quoted the posts
for which you provided links and I posted them right here. The quoted
material proves that you've lied. Your word is worthless.

the quoted mataerial proves nothing of the kind

your word is worthless

and looking around a WV owman other posts she states she is Bi female
for example

I know the turth you lack a nodding understanding of it

You not only don't "know the turth", you incapable of being truthful.

I crtian

You cretin?

...can be, and yes I certainly can choose not to be

You continue to post deliberate falsehoods and admit that you can choose
to be untruthful. Well, there we have it.

of course I can

I have the same choice you do

You choose to lie very often it seems

again One thing you and Stvie need to learn is that disagreeing with
isn't
lying

There is no disagreement, Mark. You flat out lied, deliberately,
brazenly and maliciously.

No lie what so ever

Then again, you are simply lying to cover your other lies.

nope

If I was lying for effect say Id admit to at the proper time

you lie and never admit to it

You're one of the most sorry human beings I've ever encountered.

you have nevr entounteed me thnak god

No, I haven't entounteed you. I've encountered you right here.

Why are you "thnaking" a deity in which you have no belief?

where do you get that LIE

...from Mark Morgan, self-described pagan.

another Lie Dave

and showing you are stupid

Pagan believ ein one or more Deities, indeed I don't think there exist
any pagan aethists but I could be wrong

Like I have said You and stevie apply your bigotries to things to make
up stuff that was never said and then claim it is a lie

Dave K8MN

Old September 6th 05, 02:23 AM
KØHB

"an_old_friend" wrote

your claim that I don't believe in god for example
is a case where you made up something

Actually, Dave, in fairness to the Colonel, a little Google workshows that he
professes a religion, worshipping the pagan flavor of god, and he also likes
girls (although his preferences aren't what you'd call exactly mainstream).

Subject: Cen Ilininois pagan
Author: Mark Morgan
Date: 1998/07/08
Forum: alt.pagan.contacts
Posted on: 1998/07/08

----

33 Bi wm poly pagan in Cen IL the very center of the state would like
to hear from others in the area

----

Subject: Cen IL Bimale seeks Domme, would love spanking on his
birthday
Author: Mark Morgan
Date: 1998/02/04
Forums: alt.sex.femdom, alt.personals.bondage, alt.personals.fetish,
alt.personals.spanking
Posted on: 1998/02/04

----

my birthday is the 21 of feb 9i'll be 34 then)
i live near Springfield IL, and 33 white unmarried, Bisexual, switch
(tend to be a a bit more sub than Dom) who has experenced both sub and
Dom with other Males, but has only been Dom with women, and would really
like to try Femdom. Employed but not flush enough to make a ProDom my
first choice. i will not deal with solid waste but i think every thing
thing else is possible (i hedge because as soon as i think I have heard
it all someone seems to come up with something new) Things i
diffinently like are body worship, hot wax, bondage, spanking. i have
done and enoyed with people really into them watersports, lite
bloodlicking (i knew a girl into Vampires ok?) these are things i likely
to enjoy if they trun someone on, but fall flat if the other party(s)
aren't real into them, in that vein i will consider and may well get
into something i if it really turns you on.

----

Old September 6th 05, 02:27 AM

Mike Coslo wrote:
wrote:

OTOH, the mistakes of one generation (like pollution) *can*
affect following generations. (Why the heck did anyone
ever decide to build a major city on ground that is *below*
sea level and right next to three major bodies of water? And
in a hurricane zone?!)

It must be remembered that New Orleans has been sinking
at the rate of
3 feet per century. This has been accelerated due to the
deterioration of the Mississippi Delta.

Agreed!

When the city was founded, it was a low lying
coastal city, just like
most coastal cities. At that time, there was plenty of Delta,
and it
looked like a fine place to build a port city.

Sure - but that was centuries ago.

Over the years, as the geology changed, it was not at
such as fast rate
that relocation seemed necessary. Then as we learned
more, we found out
that essentially the city was doomed.

But how long has the sinking been known? How long ago did NO
go below sea level?

It's been known for years - decades - that if a big enough
storm came ashore in the right place, NO would be in big
trouble. A little more than a week ago it looked like
Katrina would hit NO dead-on with full Category 5 force.
Had that happened - and it was a real possibility - things
would probably be even worse there than today.

Yet even with all that warning, the levee system was only good
for a Category 3 storm. People kept building there. even as the ground
kept sinking. Why?

Most of all, why wasn't everyone evacuated *before* the storm?
I know some refused to go, but many more simply did not have
the means to go. Why wasn't there a better plan in place beforehand?
Hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico aren't a new or
unusual thing.

Or is that sort of thing too "liberal" for this era?

Meanwhile, Americans keep building big expensive homes and
buildings in lowlying coastal areas. And in places where the
ground shakes every so often. Why?

btw, it was just about 105 years ago that the big hurricane hit
Galveston, Texas - with no advance warning. Look that one up....

73 de Jim, N2EY

"Wasn't That A Mighty Storm" (with kudos to Tom Rush)

Old September 6th 05, 02:51 AM
Dee Flint

"Mike Coslo" wrote in message
Mike Coslo wrote:

The water came from two sources. One was fresh water and the other salt
water from a storm surge. Water that was once some place else came to be
deposited in New Orleans and the world has suffered no increase or
decrease in the amount of water that exists in the world.

Do you know this from first-hand experience, or what?

The world

covering biblical flood is quite a different matter.

The known world in the biblical flood...
A huge amount of water that doesn't exist here toady would have to had
existed at that
time.

Why?

It would have had to be someplace else before the flood, and then
after the flood, it would have had to go some place else.

Much like the water in New Orleans. It wasn't there two weeks ago.
Three months from now it will be somewhere else. Will you be able to
account for all of the water then?

Hang on a second, Brian. The amount of water needed to raise the level of
water coverage to 29,035 feet above sea level does not simply come and go
like the water that flooded New Orleans and Mississippi and Alabama. How
much water do you figure that is?

Actually Mike, I've always figured that the Biblical flood was something
like the catastrophe we've seen in New Orleans that grew in magnitude as the
story tellers passed it down by word of mouth and wove in the religious
aspects for many generations before it became a written document. Afterall,
there weren't policemen around so the perceived "wrath of God" would have
been a reasonable tool to convince people to behave in society.

Dee D. Flint, N8UZE

Old September 6th 05, 04:27 AM
an old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

cut

you were posting in group consiting of nothing but presonal adds and
sexual flirtations

That is one lie. I was posting in alt.west-virginia.

no lie it was that named group but you were posting in group consiting
of nothing but presonal adds and sexual flirtations

Well, your lie has started to fall apart and we have you admitting that
the post was in alt.west-virginia. Spammers target that group and
thousands of others, yet there are a goodly number of West Virginians
and transplanted West Virginians who have posted in that newsgroup.

a Lie has to exist before it can fall apart

Thank you, Mister/Colonel Morgan. Your lie exists and now it is simply
falling apart.

No lie exists

therefore no lie is falling apart

you were posting stuff of a flirting nature, directed toward a bisexual
female

That is two more lies. I posted nothing of a flirtaceous nature and I
posted nothing to a bisexual female.

both true

Mark, if you are going to tell a lie, tell a good one. You provided
links which show your claim to be a lie. I directly quoted the posts
for which you provided links and I posted them right here. The quoted
material proves that you've lied. Your word is worthless.

the quoted mataerial proves nothing of the kind

Only a fool would continue lying when concrete evidence shows him to be
spreading falsehoods. The links prove you lied. I quoted material from
the links which proves you lied.

the link proves nothing of the sort

your word is worthless

Ahhhh. You're lying again.

nope

and looking around a WV owman other posts she states she is Bi female
for example

No, she does not. That is an untruth. There are no posts where I
flirted with her. You claimed that she was "a stripper", but in her
post, she says that she "made that up LOL". So, what do we have:
1. No personals newsgroup
2. No flirts by me to a woman, bisexual or otherwise
3. No stripper at all.

you were flighting

no state that she mad eit up (and if there was then you are flirting
with liar?)

I simply took the woman at her word

Other than those glaring contradictions to your story, what do you have?

no contradictions presented

cut

...can be, and yes I certainly can choose not to be

You continue to post deliberate falsehoods and admit that you can choose
to be untruthful. Well, there we have it.

of course I can

...and it is obvious that you have so chosen.

obvious How?

I have the same choice you do

...and your choice is opposite mine.

Indeed you choose to lie and then deny it

You choose to lie very often it seems

Oh, you're fabricating again, I see.

not at all

cut

nope

If I was lying for effect say Id admit to at the proper time

You don't get to decide on a proper time. You lied and you were called
on it. Anyone can see that your statements are false.

I certianly do No the stament appear turthfull at worst that I see the
context of those posts defferently than you

you lie and never admit to it

Mark, you can't look much worse than you already do.

to You I am sure that is the case

You're one of the most sorry human beings I've ever encountered.

you have nevr entounteed me thnak god

No, I haven't entounteed you. I've encountered you right here.

Why are you "thnaking" a deity in which you have no belief?

where do you get that LIE

...from Mark Morgan, self-described pagan.

another Lie Dave

Oh? You haven't stated that you are a pagan?

No I am a pagan

and showing you are stupid

Awww, you're just lying again.

No lie there

Pagan believ ein one or more Deities, indeed I don't think there exist
any pagan aethists but I could be wrong

You could be wrong? How can one be a pagan *and* an atheist? Which
pagan group believes in only one deity? Does any pagan group call their
deity "god"?

I certainly admit the posiblity that someone may have found a way to be
a pagan and an atheist

Certainly some do call the deity God you simply don't know much about
paganism. Many do use the feminie Goddess but not all

Like I have said You and stevie apply your bigotries to things to make
up stuff that was never said and then claim it is a lie

You never said you were a pagan? Think upon your response very carefully.

I have indeed said I am a pagan, you OTOH have fabricated the lie that
pagans don't believe in god

I don't believe in pagan practices. cut

So?

cut I find homosexuality to be
perverse. cut

So?

cutI don't believe that there is any such thing as a bisexual and
that individuals who claims such status are simply denying their
homosexuality. Cut

Well the pros disagree with you, but you

cut I think anyone who actively participates in
sado-masochistic acts is in need of a good shrink.cut

The pros disagree

Cut I find that those
who lie with no qualms are deeply troubled.cut

another fabrication on your part I have qualms and consider it very
carefully first

cut I believe that anyone who is
involved in all of these things has a number of issues to work out
before he worries about what I'm thinking about him.

again all I see is you trying to prohect your morality on someone else,
indeed i see you being most unchristian as well Forgeting Jues
admonisment "let he that is without sin cast the first stone" or
something like that

The morse code issue is the least of your worries.

Indeed Now it is the close to the least of my worries.

The very least of my worries is law enforcement reaction to your and
Stevies ranting

Dave K8MN

Old September 6th 05, 04:29 AM
an old friend

K=D8HB wrote:
"Dave Heil" wrote

That's my point. I'd look for someone with beauty and class. Of cours=

e I've
mentioned class and that'll set Colonel Morgan off again.

I just saw Colonel Morgans' unambiguous stated intention to kill someone,
written in unusually clear (for him) English. Based on that sobering thr=

eat, I
don't think I'd want to "set him off". Hopefully the appropriate medical=

and
law enforcement authorites will not ignore his obvious call for help.

Hans if you think a threat has been do call the cops
But Indeed I have asserted and warned Stevie yet again that IF he shows
at my place I will see it as an attack and react accordingly

Id rather try and explain to 12 than risk being carried by 6
=20
73, de Hans, K0HB

Old September 6th 05, 06:48 AM
Dave Heil

Anonymous wrote:
In article t
Dave Heil wrote:

Thrasher Remailer wrote:

In article . net
Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:

cut

It sounds like you are on some medications
yourself.

You're hearing sounds?

Of course he hearing sounds what do you expect that he smell them
instead. Indeed the only thing anyone hear is sound

Great, Mark, you're hearing sounds on usenet too?

I bet you hear voices in your empty head, don't you?

You know, you're right! I'm thinking it might be the headphones.

No, it's your obvious mental illness. Or are you contacting those out-of
banders again?

What out-of-banders would those be?

You have obvious mental
health issues if you think one man is the only one who posts using anonymous
remailers.

Plenty of folks, usually those with something to hide, use anonymous
remailers.

No, it's an online privacy option. Sounds like you are jealous since you can't
use them.

For you, "online privacy" equates to online necessity. You've been
given the boot by a number of ISPs. Additionally, you need to hide your
activities from the authorities. That works fine unless your computer
is seized. Face it, Roger, you're about the least popular guy on the
entire internet.

We have only one with an ax to grind with me, who monitors
the local repeaters and the West Virginia net (but doesn't check in).

Sure, and you see him everywhere don't you?

See him? No, he keeps a very low profile. He lives in constant fear.
His only outlet is making anonymous newsgroup posts. He has to be
careful, you see.

How do you know he doesn't check
in?

He? You write of yourself as "he"?

Are you stalking him?

For what possible purpose?

Your lack of "diplomacy" skills that your former employer usually employs in
its' daily dealings means that it's obvious more than one person has an "axe to
grind" with you.

Your statement makes no sense.

I sit here reading words. The computer isn't making a single sound.

Oh? You don't have a cooling fan on your CPU or even the system board? You
won't have that computer very much longer.

The fan is totally inaudible. Maybe yours is simply wearing out.

No, perhaps yours isn't working.

You're incorrect. It is working just fine. Thanks for your concern.

Or you need your hearing aid batteries
replaced.

The fan in my computer doesen't run on hearing aid batteries.

Did you read what the semi-anonymous Roger wrote, or did you just decide to

jump in with both

feet inserted in your yap?

AS I said, it would seem that you need the mental help, if you think this

Roger

is the only one who uses anonymous remailers. Perhaps you should seek mental
help and counseling if you think he is behind every anonymous post. Enjoy

that

foot in *your* mouth. More pepper?

Read my comments above and be sure to take your lithium.

Sounds like you need lithium and a whole series of electro-shock.

Again things sound like something to you. Are you hearing usenet voices?

Be sure to fix those cracked old wooden shingles on the side of that old wooden
cramped farmhouse with the crooked roof and slap on some paint on that white
trim before it rots away eevn more than it already has when you fix the broken
roof.

Why would you be concerned with my home, Roger/not Roger? Are you in
the remodeling business? I'm happy that you've found meaningful work.
Now just keep your nose clean with the local gendarmes.

Dave K8MN
Old September 6th 05, 06:58 AM
an old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
Anonymous wrote:
In article t

cut
No, it's your obvious mental illness. Or are you contacting those out-of
banders again?

What out-of-banders would those be?

ah dave you under estimate your fame for supporting out of band and
bootleg ops

cut
We have only one with an ax to grind with me, who monitors
the local repeaters and the West Virginia net (but doesn't check in).

Sure, and you see him everywhere don't you?

See him? No, he keeps a very low profile. He lives in constant fear.
His only outlet is making anonymous newsgroup posts. He has to be
careful, you see.

How do you know he doesn't check
in?

He? You write of yourself as "he"?

he is the accepted convential english pronoun for use when the gender
is unknown

Are you stalking him?

For what possible purpose?

what prupose indeed?

cut

Old September 6th 05, 07:31 AM
Frank Gilliland

On 5 Sep 2005 18:27:06 -0700, wrote in
.com:

snip
It's been known for years - decades - that if a big enough
storm came ashore in the right place, NO would be in big
trouble. A little more than a week ago it looked like
Katrina would hit NO dead-on with full Category 5 force.
Had that happened - and it was a real possibility - things
would probably be even worse there than today.

The first hurricane to flood the city happened in 1927. Hurricane
Betsy hit the city in 1965, flooded half the city and left 60,000
homeless. It's not like they didn't know this could happen.

Yet even with all that warning, the levee system was only good
for a Category 3 storm. People kept building there. even as the ground
kept sinking. Why?

Because of better weather prediction technology, and assurances from
the state and federal governments that they would provide assistance
in such a disaster. And because a thriving economy had already been
established -- i.e, "thar's gold in them thar swamps".

Most of all, why wasn't everyone evacuated *before* the storm?
I know some refused to go, but many more simply did not have
the means to go. Why wasn't there a better plan in place beforehand?

That's a question that will need to be answered by the state and
federal governments in the coming months.

Hurricanes in the Gulf of Mexico aren't a new or
unusual thing.

Or is that sort of thing too "liberal" for this era?

Meanwhile, Americans keep building big expensive homes and
buildings in lowlying coastal areas. And in places where the
ground shakes every so often.

And around active volcanoes, in tornado hot-zones, at the bottom of
steep mountain slopes, on muddy hillsides, etc.

Why?

Because people think "it can't happen to me".