Old September 7th 05, 06:25 PM
Dave Heil

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
In article t
Dave Heil wrote:

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:

In article et
Dave Heil wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:

In article . net
Dave Heil wrote:

Ethan Jones wrote:

In article et
Dave Heil wrote:

Take your medications, Roger. Get plenty of sleep. Tell the doctor if
the voices begin talking to you again.

Who's Roger, you utterly stupid man?

He's living proof that no man is a total loss. Roger serves as a
horrible example.

Your example is one of how you couldn't cut it as a real man.

What do you know of real men, Roger/not Roger?

I know you aren't one of them.

You know? How would you know? You're just some guy hiding behind
anonymous remailers.

You're reduced to hiding behind anonymous remailers.

And you're reduced to seeing Roger behind every post.

Every post? Is everyone targeting me? Is everyone using anonymous
remailers? Does everyone monitor local repeaters and the West Virginia
Phone Net? Trying hiding behind a 4 x 4, Roger.

You can't use your own name lest you have
the police on your doorstep again. You have to be very, very careful.

Really? Doubtful, since they haven't been on my doorstep.

Sure they have, a number of times, and you've been invited to see them
as well.

And since when does
the police deny freedom of speech?

Since when *do* the police, not *does* the police. Your freedom of
speech stops where my rights begin.

No wonder you
were relegated to doing errand type tasks for the "State Department."

I've never filled a job position which entailed "errand type tasks".

Oh, so you couldn't even make the errand boy grade?

Why don't you make it your life's work to try to find out?

How and why are you concerned?

Oh, I forgot, you are a sensitive guy and has his feelings hurt easily.

It had nothing to do with feelings. How and why are you concerned?

You seem
to have issues seeing one person behind every anonymous post.
As if just one
person would use anonymous remailers. God, are you stupid.

You follow your posts with some mindless drivel about Lloyd Davies and
no one is supposed to know who you are.

And you seem to think one person has the exclusive use of anonymous remailers.
Lloyd Davies is like you, an idiot. Or are you trying to deny me freedom of
speech?

You're being silly, Roger/not Roger. You've used the same Lloyd Davies
rants in other posts. Your game of I'm-not-really-me has holes in it.

You monitor local FM repeaters

Good amateur practice says you should monitor before doing anything else. You'd
think an world class DXer who talks to out of banders like you would know that.

You know nothing of my activies on 6m from overseas. By the way, it is
"a world class DXer", not "an world class DXer". Makes little
difference, I've never claimed to be either.

and the West Virginia net

One can't listen in to a public net on a clear frequency? Are you trying to say
someone can't listen in to a net? And so you have confirmed you have crappy on-
air audio.

By your rather convoluted logic, I mention that you lurk, but don't
check into, a Section Net and that somehow confirms something about my
transmitted audio? That is strange, Roger, very strange.

and I'm not supposed to know who you are, heh

Funy how your posts with your name dissappear when "Stagger Lee" shows up and
vice-versa, but you wouldn't be a hypocrite as well as a liar, now would you?

There, as if I needed confirmation of your identity! Sometimes you
think I'm Lloyd Davies and sometimes I'm someone called Stagger Lee.
That's quite a cloud of paranoia you're living under.

You must be taking at least some of your lithium. Your posts aren't the
filth we're accustomed to. Keep up the good work.

Dave K8MN
Old September 7th 05, 06:35 PM
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
In article t
Dave Heil wrote:

cut

Your example is one of how you couldn't cut it as a real man.

What do you know of real men, Roger/not Roger?

I know you aren't one of them.

You know? How would you know? You're just some guy hiding behind
anonymous remailers.

which mean what? that he knows nothing?
cut

You can't use your own name lest you have
the police on your doorstep again. You have to be very, very careful.

Really? Doubtful, since they haven't been on my doorstep.

Sure they have, a number of times, and you've been invited to see them
as well.

You know this How?

And since when does
the police deny freedom of speech?

Since when *do* the police, not *does* the police. Your freedom of
speech stops where my rights begin.

gee you are very concerned about YOUR rights but support the abuse of
other poeple rights

yep I am beigin to wonder if you are not a cut out for Stevie

No wonder you
were relegated to doing errand type tasks for the "State Department."

I've never filled a job position which entailed "errand type tasks".

Oh, so you couldn't even make the errand boy grade?

Why don't you make it your life's work to try to find out?

why should anyone?

such an ego you have

gee looking more like Stevie

cut

You monitor local FM repeaters

Good amateur practice says you should monitor before doing anything else. You'd
think an world class DXer who talks to out of banders like you would know that.

You know nothing of my activies on 6m from overseas. By the way, it is
"a world class DXer", not "an world class DXer". Makes little
difference, I've never claimed to be either.

If he and the rest of US know nothing then I guess all of your posts
about them must have been lies

aroogance now the speeling looks a lot like stevie
cut

Hmm is Dave realy Stevie. It could be, but not likely Sadly Stevie's
abusive self centered is all too comon

Old September 7th 05, 06:39 PM
Dave Heil

Dave Heil wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

Intimidating Leonard H. Anderson? How does one intimidate a piranha?
Len began personal attacks long before he got on the receiving end.
Discussion of moderating a newsgroup is not a forbidden subject.

I remember well when Leneoard was all upset that some regular poster
here decided to meet on 40m CW. Len probably considered his right of
free speech to be violated in that instance. Of course he was wrong.

The fact is that your claim that Jim Miccolis prevented Len from posting
here is utter nonsense. You're becoming well known for nonsense.

The fact is that there are two sides to every story, and you clowns
think you own both. You don't. Get used to it.

That's three things offered by you as fact. Please provide any old
evidence at all that what you've claimed, that Jim Miccolis prevented
Len from presenting his views here. A single instance will do.

Do you ever tire of being wrong?

Do you ever tire of being an A1 Operator and work out of band Frenchmen
on 6 meters?

Do you?

Why no, Brian, I've never tired of being an A-1 Op. Do you tire of
being one?

I have no certificate from Hiram, suitable for framing. But I do take
pride in my station, my signal, and my operating abilities.

That is admirable.

And if I
were aware that French hams were out of band, I wouldn't be completing
circuits for them nor sending them QSL cards.

It is your right to do so. You may research the band allocations for
each and every DX station you hear, before you actually call them or
respond to them. It will assuredly cut down on the number of contacts
your make, especially in a contest or pileup situation. You should also
bear in mind that nothing in the regulations under which you operate,
mandates that you do so. You are responsible for making sure that your
own signal is where it is supposed to be. If any station I've ever
worked was where he was not supposed to be, he'd likely not be able to
show off a treasured QSL from a rare station which read the exact
frequency of operation (i.e. 50.115 MHz).

Additionally, you can check on the web or by using a callsign database,
to be certain that each domestic station you might contact is where he
or she is supposed to be under the terms of his or her license.

Finally, there is nothing in the regs which makes you responsible for my
station operation either here in the United States, in Tanzania or in
any other country.

I hope that clears things up for you.

Dave K8MN
Old September 7th 05, 06:49 PM
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

cut
[...]

indeed you spend a page avoiding the issue

I hope that clears things up for you.

very clear

you are a fraud, and lack the moral courage to deal with an issue

Dave K8MN

Old September 7th 05, 07:16 PM
Dave Heil

Dave Heil wrote:

From:
on Fri 2 Sep 2005 06:09

Dave Heil wrote:

Len has never worked out of band Frenchmen on 6 meters. As far as I
know, only you hold that distinction and title.

He should be PROUD of it.

Perhaps I'll petition my ARRL to come up with a new operating award.

I encourage you to follow through with your idea. It is certain to be
received with the attention it deserves.

Fantastic! An endorsement from the World's Greatest DXer. I'll
request that it be known as the "Heil Award," in your honor.

I've seen nothing to indicate an endorsement from the World's Greatest
DXer. Perhaps you received an e-mail from him. While I haven't
endorsed the idea, I have encouraged you to pursue it.

Heil believes in the good-old-boys-pecking-order-in-club-house
rule of only those tenured in licensing are "suitable" for
"leadership." Heil doesn't want to understand that ALL U.S. civil
radio is regulated and enforced by the FCC, NOT the licensees.

And the Dept. of State is a vehicle for DX destinations.

It can be, *if* you know what you're doing.

I'm sure there were lines of comm types waiting for some of your
destinations.

There may or may not have been. The number of hams working for the DOS
is quite small and not all of them have family situations which would
permit some of the tours I had. In my case, the additional pay and the
opportunity to operate in some rare spots accounted for some of my
assignments. My first tour in Helsinki was luck of the draw and my
second tour in Helsinki was a needed break (at the bottom of a solar
cycle) after three consecutive African hardship postings.

Dave, off subject - are you eligible for military hops?

No, I am not. I spent only four years in the military.

It must be close to a decade since Heil ceased being a paid
worker in the "foreign service" of the Department of State.
Absolutely NO evidence has been presented of his having learned
ANY diplomacy there.

There you go, Brian. Len's made another factual error. It won't be
five years until the end of this year.

Fair enough. Should I call him a liar at this point?

It isn't necessary. Your acknowledgement is sufficient.

Do I threaten
bricks through windows, slashed tires, terrorized wives? Maybe I need
to start a new thread about how Len might be homosexual or an idiot or
both?

That isn't necessary but if you like, you may proceed.

Do I need to do anything?

No, thanks. You've already done so.

As to learning "ANY diplomacy",

there is never an instance where an ambassador calls a communications
type and says, "We've just received news from Washington. I want you to
go to the Foreign Ministry and make a demarche".

And there you have it.

Yes, there you have it. Ambassadors, Deputy Chiefs of Mission,
Political and Economics Officers make demarches, telephone and write to
foreign ministers, presidents, prime ministers and the like.
Information Management personnel have quite different job requirements.

He was merely their messenger.

Perhaps it soothes you to cling to that belief.

In addition to sending messages, what else did you do?

I'm certain that I've outlined it before. In addition to sending
messages, I received messages. :-)

There's much more though. I operated and maintained the equipment which
took care of all of that sending and receiving. I was responsible for
the HF and VHF E&E nets and equipment. I was in charge of the embassy
telephone system and supervised the receptionists. I was responsible
for classified pouch despatch and receipt. I served as system
administrator for classified and unclassifed LAN's and was responsible
for stand alone PC's. I supervised the embassy mailroom staff. I ran
frequency clearances for VIP visits, obtained VHF frequency permits for
embassy repeater and simplex channels through the host country PTT.
There were other duties, but I'm sure you get the idea.

I'll bet
you've retold your fascinating tale of BIG TIME HF work at ADA over
fifty times. It is a story having nothing to do with amateur radio and
everything to do with Len Anderson's desire to be recognized as
somebody. Well, you're certainly recognized, Len.

I especially like Jim's recounting amateur radio's contributions during
WWII when there was no legal amateur radio operations in the USA. He
cracks me up.

Then there's Heil's thrilling tales of African adventures
where he "synchronized" State Department communications via
morsemanship in the 1980s...

He opened and closed rtty circuits with CW?

He surely did, but not on the same frequency as the RTTY circuit.

What frequency?

A different one!

claiming that "radio communications
paths were so poor that they would not support teleprinter/data
modes."

He was probably doing something wrong.

Actually, I maintained the lowest QSY rate of any AFRECONE station.

Is there an award for keeping folks on frequency too long?

No, there was an "Atta Boy" for choosing frequency pairs which did not
necessitate keeping the distant end's ops busy dialing up receivers and
retuning PA's.

That part about claiming that propagation paths were so poor that there
were times when they wouldn't support encrypted RTTY communications? It
was absolutely true. Then again, neither you nor Len know where the
other end of my circuit was. That'll just have to remain a mystery.

I've operated on encrypted circuits as well. That we lacked enough
frequencies to operate 24/7 is true.

None of that has anything to do with amateur radio...unless one
counts the entirety of the Department of State as an "amateur"
effort of foreign policy.

Do you think has an anti-U.S. Foreign Policy bias, Brian?

I -could- pretend to not understand your question, but that would be
too heilish.

I think that Len has an anti-Heil bias.

That has been obvious, but I asked about a U.S. Foreign Policy bias. He
has frequently taken pot shots at the U.S. Department of State and U.S.
Foreign Policy.

And when you apparently deny
your professional radio experience, what are we to think?

First, it would be necessary for me to agree that I've denied my
professional radio experience. I've not done so, but I've not done
anything like Len's repetitive recounting of his ADA operations of a
half-century back.

I think that
you choose to not recognize your professional radio experience because
it might get in the way of your denigrations of Len.

It isn't really relevant to amateur radio operation. My story dealing
with the use of CW in Guinea-Bissau was strictly to counter Len's
assertion that the U.S. Government was no longer using morse. He was
wrong. He made a factual error.

"Sorry Len, State Dept. Communications IS Amateur Radio!" Hi,
hi!

You wrote it. It is your quote. Don't be surprised if you see it again.

"Hi, hi!" A joke. You're welcome to bring it up again at anytime - as
a joke.

I just don't expect to see you writing somewhere down the line, that I'd
written such a goofy statement. Let's be clear that it is *your* statement.

Tsk. In other government radio, the U.S. military has maintained
teleprinter/data networks 24/7 in equatorial regions as well as
elsewhere some THIRTY YEARS PRIOR to Heil's tale of inability to
get a State Department radio circuit working. [Asmara, Eritrea,
was the principal relay point for DCS/Starcom/ACAN linkage of
Manila, Phillipines, to Pirmasens, FRG, kept open on 24/7 basis
from 1948 to about 1978...Asmara can be considered to be in the
"equatorial region" of the African continent]

I would consider it so. But I only have a degree in Geography.

With that degree, you'd likely be able to figure that Bissau and
Freetown are across the continent from Asmara. When my old colleagues
speak of the "West African Echo" they don't include East Africa. Go
figure. I didn't work into nor did I work through Asmara. The missing
piece of the puzzle for both of you is the location of the station I
worked into. Good luck.

Ascension.

I only wish I was at liberty to tell you.

Heil is of the dictatorial view that ONLY licensed radio amateurs
are worthy of commenting/talking/discussing ANYTHING about amateur
radio...the "clubhouse" syndrome. Of course, such an attitude
would NEGATE U.S. government regulation and enforcement of amateur
radio since no Commissioner or FCC staffer is required to hold any
amateur radio license grants.

That's a dichotomy in thinking of Heil as a former employee of the
U.S. government. It's also friggin' WEIRD.

Len has discussed. Len had commented. I'm guessing that Len has
talked, though there's no evidence of it here. Len has insulted. Len
has denigrated. Len has belittled.

I agree. Has Len been insulted? denigrated? belittled?

If there's a God in Heaven, he has.

As to the FCC staffer schpiel, it has been previously addressed a number
of times. Len isn't an FCC staffer, nor is he a radio amateur.

Nor are most FCC staffers, even the ones dealing directly with amateur
radio.

That's right. They're paid to do a job, whether they participate in
some radio service or not. Len isn't a participant and he isn't a
regulator.

Heil may have spent too much time in the basement with his radios.

Now *that* would be weird. My hamshack consists of two, adjacent second
floor rooms.

You told us you lived in a tarpaper shack.

There's tarpaper under there somewhere.

Heil (who claims to be a linguist of Hunnish) forgot, in another
post, that the fictious name of "Dudley" was used by author Earnest
K. Gann in his book, "Fate Is The Hunter." [my mention in here]
Frank Gilliland and I used another fictitious name of "Dudly" in
reference to another, a military pretender in here. There was no
misspelling of "Dudley" at all, just the use of "Dudly" to
differentiate from Gann's original name use. A shortened form of
"Dudly" is "Dud" which also fits that other, the pretender.

I see. It must be like your use of "Atila" to differentiate between the
real "Attila" and your use of "beligerent" to differentiate between real
warlike "belligerants". The name "Dudley" is an actual name. The name
"Dudly" doesn't exist. Very UNPROFESSIONAL, Leonard; very UNPROFESSIONAL.

It's less unprofessional than working out of band Frenchmen on 6
meters, IMHO.

Heil attempts to word-play in a puerile game of trying to be the
schoolmistress rapping the knuckles of "students" who make minor
"typographical" errors in spelling.

Dave is smug.

I certainly can be from time to time.

From time to time?

Len used a couple of words three
or more times each. He spelled them in the same incorrect way each
time. They were not typographical errors. They were Len's spelling
errors. Did you know that Len claims to be a PROFESSIONAL writer?

Aye. You should see my son's textbooks....

Did Len write them?

I did not mention any Hun
who wishes to conquer any ham world, only that Heil attempts to be
a master of Hunnish language and the only "judge" on translations
of Hunnish to English.

Dave must be multi-lingual.

If the word belligerent is based in Latin, then I am. Len seems to
think it was used by Attila and his horde.

What word would attila have used?

I dunno. Only Len has stated that I claim to be an expert in "Hunnish".
I'd capitalize "Attila" though.

Dave K8MN

Old September 7th 05, 07:27 PM
Dave Heil

Dave Heil wrote:

wrote:

From: on Aug 28, 6:02 pm

Dave Heil wrote:

hot

Dave Heil wrote:

wrote:

From: on Aug 25, 2:42 pm

K4YZ wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

I've seen any number of Len's comments made to look like the product of
one who has little experience.

As Len has questioned your net control capabilities.

Not quite true either side. I was citing Heil as a CONTROL FREAK
that he appears to be from all his postings to me. Evident to all.

Closing a net with CW?

The only nets I've ever closed with CW were CW nets.

More word play.

Word play? Hardly. I've never participated in a State Department net
on RTTY or CW.

More word play. Clintonesque.

I fail to see any word play. I made a factual and concise statement of
the truth.

Further down you just admitted to opening and closing RTTY net using CW
on "another frequency."

Yes, I did. I was not active on any CW or RTTY net. It can't be much
more plain that that.

I have experience in radio. A considerable amount. Most of it is
PROFESSIONAL radio...that kind that pays money for services
rendered.

Heil must not equate government employ in the Department of State
as "professional" yet he obviously got MONEY for that, PLUS living
expenses.

Obviously he's not professional.

...not any more. There aren't any professional radio amateurs.

When did that end?

It never began.

You should work on your facts.

The W1AW operator is paid a salary to transmit on amateur frequencies.
School teachers may make radio transmissions as a part of their paid
instructions to students.

Is the W1AW op paid to transmit? Are you certain? School teachers
receive a salary for teaching, not for demonstrating amateur radio.

Professional credentials don't get one a pass into amateur radio.

What? Another set of redundant licensing requirements?

They aren't redundant. They're for different services.

Oh yeh, forgot the physics change with the different services.

The regs, purpose, types of operation and requirements for licensing are
different, aren't they?

I recall taking the GROL. Looked identical to the Amatuer Advanced
exam.

Really? Were there lots of regulatory questions dealing with the
amateur bands?

There were lots of identical electronics and radio physics material.
Identical to the Advanced exam. And whaddayaknow? The exam was
administered by a famous VEC. Go figure?

So the only questions on the exam consisted of electronics and radio
physics material?

...they claim that
his opinions are simply no good because Len isn't a ham.

Sometimes Len's opinions are no good because they are issued because he
has no experience in amateur radio. Sometimes his opinions are no good
because they are the rantings of a geezer with an ax to grind. Often,
he makes factual errors and there have been numerous times when he
deliberately fabricates.

You want us to believe that all of Len's comments are to be discarded.

Heil doesn't like my commenting, therefore I am to be "discarded,"
discredited, demeaned, and some other "d" I can't think of. :-)

demonized.

Deep-sixed.

As in murdered?

As in "deep-sixed".

As in "murdered?"

If "murdered" is what you want to write, then write it. You aren't
going to twist my words.

David Heil/K8MN is a primary culprit in that tactic, but Jim has used it as
well.

Oh no, I've by no means been "a primary culprit", but I have
participated over a period of years.

Can you guess how many times you've commented that Len isn't an amateur
radio operator?

He has a macro sentence generator for that. :-)

And there is a purpose for his stating that you're not an amateur.

There certainly is. It is to point out that Len isn't a radio amateur
and that he has no experience in amateur radio.

There must be somthing more to it than that.

A read-between-the-lines guy like you would probably attempt to find a
hidden meaning or agenda.

This is what surprises me. Except for this, your agendas and
double-standards are obvious. This one has me puzzled.

Some things which you might think to be obvious, may not be obvious.
Some things which you see as complex, could be simple.

He is to amateur radio

as a fishing rod to deer hunting.

You're not even close enough to be considered a poor analogue.

It'd be tough to come up with something. I'm a long time participant in
amateur radio. The closest Len can come is being an SWL.

Well there you go! You could say that he is a "lurker" on the HF
frequencies. That should sound nefarious enough to raise eyebrows.

Nothing nefarious need be written. Len's closest involvement with
amateur radio is as SWL. He has told us that he has spoken over amateur
radio stations but he has to beat feet and visit someone in order for a
control op to permit his participation. Yeah, basically, Len can be an
SWL. There's nothing wrong with that. I began as an SWL myself. Len
is still a pre-beginner in amateur radio.

Dave K8MN
Old September 7th 05, 07:36 PM
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:
A. Melon wrote:

In article . com
"an Old friend" wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an Old friend wrote:

cut

I noticed that you made no comments about "Colonel" Mark Morgan's recent
outrageous lies about me. Why is that? Did you see the quoted Google
material which revealed his claims to be a lie? Aren't you, by your own
standards, responsible for his posts?

because I wasn't lying at worst I was eeing things differently than you

You posted baldfaced lies and when you were presented with facts, you
chose to ignore them. In fact, you continued with additional lies. If
you'd stoop to these lies, there's likely nothing about which you'd not lie.

what bald faced lies?

Anybody who disagrees with Dave Vile is a liar, didn't you know that? guffaw!

I have noticed

different edition of websters I guess

One thing you and Stvie need to learn is that disagreeing with isn't
lying
cut

There was no disagreement. There was only your posting of deliberate,
malicious untruths. You wrote that I was posting in a usenet
"personals" group. I wasn't. You wrote that I was flirting with a
woman. I wasn't. You wrote that I was flirting with a bisexual woman.
I wasn't. You wouldn't know the truth if it whapped you in the face.

you were posting in group consiting of nothing but presonal adds and
sexual flirtations

you were posting stuff of a flirting nature, directed toward a bisexual
female

Guess he was bored with the one he married.

and interesting that he attacks me so vicously for being a BIsexual
male but will flirt with Bisexual female

It is even more interesting that you've been carrying on this exchange
with the anonymous remailer user who has been calling you a faggot for
the past couple of weeks.

I've not only not flirted with bisexual woman, I've not flirted with any
woman in any newsgroup. You can lead a dyslexic to Google, but you
can't make him read.

Dave K8MN
Old September 7th 05, 08:31 PM
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

cut

Fantastic! An endorsement from the World's Greatest DXer. I'll
request that it be known as the "Heil Award," in your honor.

I've seen nothing to indicate an endorsement from the World's Greatest
DXer. Perhaps you received an e-mail from him. While I haven't
endorsed the idea, I have encouraged you to pursue it.

indeed you do always encourage people to feed your ego

cut

As to learning "ANY diplomacy",

there is never an instance where an ambassador calls a communications
type and says, "We've just received news from Washington. I want you to
go to the Foreign Ministry and make a demarche".

And there you have it.

Yes, there you have it. Ambassadors, Deputy Chiefs of Mission,
Political and Economics Officers make demarches, telephone and write to
foreign ministers, presidents, prime ministers and the like.
Information Management personnel have quite different job requirements.

indeed We may all the god for that, the fact you were a file clerk was
obviously much better for the nation and the world than puting you in
real diplomatic work

He was merely their messenger.

Perhaps it soothes you to cling to that belief.

In addition to sending messages, what else did you do?

I'm certain that I've outlined it before. In addition to sending
messages, I received messages. :-)

My My such ornerous duties

cut
me up.

Then there's Heil's thrilling tales of African adventures
where he "synchronized" State Department communications via
morsemanship in the 1980s...

He opened and closed rtty circuits with CW?

He surely did, but not on the same frequency as the RTTY circuit.

What frequency?

A different one!

i see more non answer answerer
cut

None of that has anything to do with amateur radio...unless one
counts the entirety of the Department of State as an "amateur"
effort of foreign policy.

Do you think has an anti-U.S. Foreign Policy bias, Brian?

I -could- pretend to not understand your question, but that would be
too heilish.

I think that Len has an anti-Heil bias.

That has been obvious, but I asked about a U.S. Foreign Policy bias. He
has frequently taken pot shots at the U.S. Department of State and U.S.
Foreign Policy.

Indeed and you flame Len for this american tradition of questioning the
action of the natiion, you flame him for prefroming the DUTY of an
amercian citizen

cut

With that degree, you'd likely be able to figure that Bissau and
Freetown are across the continent from Asmara. When my old colleagues
speak of the "West African Echo" they don't include East Africa. Go
figure. I didn't work into nor did I work through Asmara. The missing
piece of the puzzle for both of you is the location of the station I
worked into. Good luck.

Ascension.

I only wish I was at liberty to tell you.

rich the I could tell you bit have to kill routine. Tom cruise does it
better dave
cut

I agree. Has Len been insulted? denigrated? belittled?

If there's a God in Heaven, he has.

mighty generous

As to the FCC staffer schpiel, it has been previously addressed a number
of times. Len isn't an FCC staffer, nor is he a radio amateur.

Nor are most FCC staffers, even the ones dealing directly with amateur
radio.

That's right. They're paid to do a job, whether they participate in
some radio service or not. Len isn't a participant and he isn't a
regulator.

so what?

why do you seem to deny the rights of american citizen in amercia?

Heil may have spent too much time in the basement with his radios.

Now *that* would be weird. My hamshack consists of two, adjacent second
floor rooms.

You told us you lived in a tarpaper shack.

There's tarpaper under there somewhere.

ah yess another lie

cut

What word would attila have used?

I dunno. Only Len has stated that I claim to be an expert in "Hunnish".
I'd capitalize "Attila" though.

more spelling cop

Dave K8MN