Old May 6th 07, 09:39 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Default Canada hahaha!

"ve3..." wrote:

Please pay attention..

Yeah, why don't you try that, Canuck.

Old May 6th 07, 09:50 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On Sun, 06 May 2007 16:42:39 -0400, dxAce

Like I said Kenneth, I can't stoop as low as you and your girlfriend
Mike. I also don't give a **** about Canada. I don't spend my time
meddling into the affairs of another country like you and Mike do.
But, I do find it funny that you guys are afraid of kitty cats.

You'd think they'd be more interested in the affairs of their sister country,
France.

Yeah...funny huh? Why is it that they can't talk about their own
affairs? They just want to butt into other folks business. Go figure!
Old May 6th 07, 09:53 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Beerbar wrote:

OK...I apologize for my comments. It was actually meant to stir up
few other souls in this group. It was not actually aimed at you. I'm
47 and will be returning for my third trip soon. I have a kid in
college and another fixing to start. Do you think that I want to go?
Hell no, but I'll do my duty as I have for the last 27 years. You can
probably see why it burns me to no end when I have to read the
garbage
that Mike writes. That is what leads me to make the comments that I
do. I can't control what my government does. I vote at every
election.
I will support Bush because he is our elected official just as I
supported Bill Clinton. I will never make fun of the president of
this
country no matter who it is. I get tired of uninformed idiots like
Mike making worthless comments.

Cato replys:
For what it's worth Beerbar, thankyou, and apology
accepted, and I will probably stick around and try to be a little more
thick skinned when I read stuff.
I don't know whether it is Iraq, or Afghanistan that you are
returning to for another tour of duty, but be safe, best of luck, and
return safely to your family. And if you happen to be in Kandahar, and
happen to run into a tall, dirty blond, blue eyed Canadian soldier, a
private by the name of David, (unless he happens to make corporal),
ask him if he is from St. Catharines. Join him for a few beers, and
swap some stories. Canadians and Americans for the most part are
pretty much the same. (Unless they're from French speaking Quebec.) I
better watch it, now I am insulting someone.) :-)
Most Canadians and Americans are great fantastic
people. There are a few insulting idiots in both countrys. That is
just how things are. Most of us are good men Beerbar, as I believe you
are.
Check this out. Maybe you saw the movie..... It seems
that when you take Americans and Canadians, and combine them in a
single force, they are unbeatable. We can work really good together.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil's_Brigade

Cato

Old May 6th 07, 10:05 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On 6 May 2007 13:53:22 -0700, Cato wrote:

Beerbar wrote:

[...]

I'm with ya brother. I need to refrain from my jabs at folks too. It's
not really Canadians or Americans. It's people down and dirty that
stir up stuff. It just gets me riled up though.

I'll be in another part of the Persian gulf so I probably won't see
David but there are Canadians there.

I'm glad you are staying.

Tracy

Old May 6th 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 6, 4:42 pm, dxAce wrote:
wrote:

You'd think they'd be more interested in the affairs of their sister country,
France.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"'
Of course we're interested in the elections in France today. We're
also interested in the elections in Scotland. Funny you didn't mention
that. A knowledge gap in the imperial agenda? At last result, the
Scottish National Party had a one-vote margin over the Labour Party
and was the winner. ( I think 68 to 67). The SLP is committed to
Scottish independence from Britain but will have to form a minority
government. We get CBC news from all over the world. How much world
news do you get on the contolled media of CBS, NBC, Fox, and ABC.
I think you'd be better off wondering how come you know so little
of what is going on in the world before speculating on Canadian
interests.

Old May 6th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

Maybe some of them frogs over there in Frogland are Waking Up.They voted
in a pro America guy.

It's a lonnnggg day on this Sunday,,, my little 115 volt Dayton
Speedaire oiless air compressor won't pump up the old leaky tires past
30 pounds pressure (I guess those little vanes in there are worn down
too much) on my raggity old 1978 Dodge lonnnnggg wheelbase van.I have
another,older little 115 volt aircompressor,but I need to buy a new air
hose for it.The radiator on my van is leaking.I need to go to my
backyard shed and find my old flare wrenches so I won't mess up and
round off those transmission lines when I take them loose.When I get the
radiator off of there,if I can reach the leaky spot good enough,I will
fiberglass it with epoxy fiberglass resin and fiberglass cloth and it
will last forever.
cuhulin

Old May 6th 07, 10:14 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

RHF wrote:
Cato - Yes the Vast Majority of Canadians are our
good Northern Neighbors and Friends.

However there are a few Can-A-Duh-Ians like "M II"
who have nothing good or bad to say about Canada
-and- everything Bad to Say about America and
Preach Hate for Americans.

remembering that there is a difference between a canadian
and canada and those odd-ball can-a-duh-ians ~ RHF

Cato replys: Ya, I can agree with that. You make a good point
RHF. Like I told Beerbar, the are lowlife idiots on both sides trading
insults. It just gets to me when I find the insults directed at the
whole country, or everyone in it. I know for a fact that 99.9% of the
people in both Canada and the U.S. are good folks. And it burns me
when I see a few jerks, whether they are American or Canadian, doing
they're best to insult Canada, or America, in general.
I think it says something about just what kind of people
they are, when they do that.
And those people, Canadian or American, in my opinion are
missing something upstairs. Mentally deficient in some way. It's
really kind of sad. I would say that they are mentally sick in some
way.
They should stick to trading insults on a individual level if they
must. And preferably in another forum set aside for that purpose.
Cato

Old May 6th 07, 10:15 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

"ve3..." wrote:

On May 6, 4:42 pm, dxAce wrote:
wrote:

You'd think they'd be more interested in the affairs of their sister country,
France.

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" """"'
Of course we're interested in the elections in France today. We're
also interested in the elections in Scotland. Funny you didn't mention
that. A knowledge gap in the imperial agenda? At last result, the
Scottish National Party had a one-vote margin over the Labour Party
and was the winner. ( I think 68 to 67). The SLP is committed to
Scottish independence from Britain but will have to form a minority
government. We get CBC news from all over the world. How much world
news do you get on the contolled media of CBS, NBC, Fox, and ABC.
I think you'd be better off wondering how come you know so little
of what is going on in the world before speculating on Canadian
interests.

Damn, you 'tards are funny!

Old May 6th 07, 10:41 PM posted to rec.radio.shortwave

On May 6, 4:50 pm, wrote:
On Sun, 06 May 2007 16:42:39 -0400, dxAce

Yeah...funny huh? Why is it that they can't talk about their own
affairs? They just want to butt into other folks business. Go figure!

You guys can dish it out but you can't take it. Stop whining about
being bested by Canadian replies to your stupid anti-Canadian
slanders. DxEcch started these anti-Canadian rants long ago and he has
attracted similar-minded mouth-breathers and knuckle draggers.
You started this: now face the consequences. You are being made to
look like idiots to a thousand registered members.