Old March 23rd 08, 02:42 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

Default Jim Cramer Why Radio is dead.

On 22 Mrz., 22:13, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

On 22 Mrz., 21:17, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

There is no reason to be bored in HS if there is something else you
can
do
that is of more value.

Funny. You've never owned a damn thing since you made up the South
American
stuff!

In another post i gave a half dozen references to people who could 100%
confirm my ownership of stations in Ecuador.

Fine, and I'm sure you've owned many other things besides. But why do
you so desperately need to prove this stuff to me or to anyone else?
You remind me of my neighbor's small son, who is insecure in himself
and constantly trying to prove to everyone how worthy he is.

It's fun. And an interesting study of folks like you.

Telamon obviously knows semiconductors and related issues, but has no idea
of how to interpret human behaviour.
You don't believe a person could prosper more by leaving a formal education
for an alternative of any kind.

Not at all! Many people prosper without an education, but that in no
way detracts from the value of education.

Old March 23rd 08, 02:43 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

"dxAce" wrote in message
.

In my case, it was VP of Pueblo International, Inc. 1975 sales: $560
million.

And yet, you still have never owned a radio station.

Actually, I owened a dozen. Like nearly 100% of US stations, I put them in a
corporation I owned 100%.

And, you've never had an Amateur radio license, except in your fraudulent
dreams!

For about S/. 1.000,oo anyone could have one.

Old March 23rd 08, 02:43 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"Telamon" wrote in message

Yeah, but what is the point of generating this Web page and Usenet
fabrication? What does he have to gain by doing this? There has to be a
payoff somewhere.

There is no fabrication. dxAss claims to have proven lies, and all he can
come up with is questioning if I went to Mexico in March or April of 1963...
as I said, no fabrication.

The only payoff is the amusement of seeing how far this could go.

Are you amused that you have pulled the wool over people eyes because
they are your lessors? You are such a smart wolf and the rest of us are
such stupid sheep that we believe whatever you post. You have proved to
be our superior because we believed your lies. Have I got that right?

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 23rd 08, 02:43 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

On 22 Mrz., 22:20, "David Eduardo" wrote:
"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

wrote in message
On 22 Mrz., 17:24, "David Eduardo" wrote:

Sitting in a class waiting for the dolts to "get it" is very
frustrating.
In
the end, it was not worth it.

Perhaps instead of simply sitting there you should have applied
yourself. This is what the better students do.

I did not even have to apply myself to get A's. I could even do one
class'
homework in another. It was just boring. And these were private, college
preparatory schools, not public ones.

Yet, you never graduated from high school, let alone college.

The emphasis you and mumbler have in diplomas is almost anal. Why is that?
Does it bother you that someone who did not need either kind of diploma has
done much better than you, who perhaps repeated a grade or two or had
trouble completing your classes?

You're the one who's upset. You're the one who comes here in search of
approval. I don't care whether you have a diploma or not, but your
lack of one is a demon you can't seem to exorcise.
Old March 23rd 08, 02:44 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

"Telamon" wrote in message
In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

I'm fairly perceptive.
I can size a person up pretty quickly.
I know when someone like you is lying to me.

Quite, quite obviously you don't know that, since I have not lied to you.

Old March 23rd 08, 02:45 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

David Eduardo wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

David Eduardo wrote:

My best option was building a radio station.

You built nothing.

Call Carlos Guarderas Barba, who sold me the license and some of the
equipment.

The truth is that you posted a "source" in the person of "Mr Bryant" and
said you have contacted "people who matter."

Yet you have failed to identify who the mysterious Bryant is, have not named
the people who matter and are coming close to concluding this fun little
chat be being totally transparent in your lies and dishonesty.

The only one here who is dishonest is you, 'Eduardo'.

Old March 23rd 08, 02:45 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

"Telamon" wrote in message

Who is Mr. Bryant?

A lier on Usenet. Makes stuff like you do.

And how is he possibly one of dxAsses sources he spent $190 in phone bills
talking to?

Old March 23rd 08, 02:45 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

On 22 Mrz., 22:26, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

On 22 Mrz., 21:44, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

On 22 Mrz., 17:13, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

You don't mean radio as a business. You mean radio as a scam.

Were the radio business a scam, advertisers would not be coming back
for
over 85 years.

Not if it only became a scam in the last few years.

That is why about $20 billion dollars was spent in radio advertising
last
year?

Because the scam is successful? Though by no means the most successful.

No, because radio advertising works. Outside of the few megamarkets, most
advertising is local direct... merchants who call a station's hometown their
hometown, too. The ratings they watch are the cash register receipts, not
Arbitron. And today, in local markets, there is no better and more effective
and efficient medium than radio.

Every successful scam "works".
Old March 23rd 08, 02:45 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

In article ,
"David Eduardo" wrote:

"dxAce" wrote in message

You know damn well who I called, oh fraudulent one!

Stop your little pretending game.

No, I do not know and you don't either since you will not give any names.
There is no "Mr Bryant" that I know, so that one is a dud. Obviously, when
this round is over, we will see that the liar all along is you.

I think you know him all to well.

--
Telamon
Ventura, California
Old March 23rd 08, 02:45 AM posted to alt.radio.broadcasting,rec.radio.shortwave,alt.commercial-hit-radio,alt.radio,alt.radio.broadcasting.open

wrote in message
On Mar 22, 10:18 pm, "David Eduardo" wrote:
wrote in message

On 22 Mrz., 21:38, "David Eduardo" wrote:

Since I had gone to college because I was consulting and had lots of
free
time, this was no loss as I didn't have need for a degree...

This is what lots of people say who failed to earn a college degree.

Lots of them say they were recruited to be VP's of ´publicly traded
companies?

Or something similar.

In my case, it was VP of Pueblo International, Inc. 1975 sales: $560
million.

Yeah...it will always be some company or other.

You are making absolutely no sense at all.