Old September 5th 05, 05:02 PM
Dave Heil

Dave Heil wrote:

wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

From: on Aug 25, 2:42 pm

K4YZ wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

Frank Gilliland wrote:

Just as they have not permitted you to comment about "amateur" radio
because you hold no license, NoServers may not comment about the
military.

Hold on, Sparky. Len has commented here at great length and on many,
many occasions.

And what has Jim's response been to Len's comments?

It has been quite varied and quite mild considering Len's typical
insulting demeanor. What Jim hasn't done is to prevent or attempt to
prevent Len from making those comments.

The PCTA, including Jim Miccolis/N2EY, immediately set upon
discrediting Len's comments and opinions.

Correct. Questioning or discrediting is not what you claimed. What you
said was that Len wasn't permitted to comment. You were incorrect.

We were instructed to discard Len's comments.

...and you always follow instruction--right?

And you always give instruction not to be followed--right?

....and you always follow instruction--right?

In the end, if they cannot
lay waste to Len's comments with rational argument(s)...

I've seen any number of Len's comments made to look like the product of
one who has little experience.

As Len has questioned your net control capabilities.

Net control capabilities? What in the world are you going on about?

Opening and closing a RTTY net with CW. Hi!

I've been involved in both as a radio amateur. Len wouldn't know
anything about that. I've never been involved in either as a State
Department employee. Len wouldn't know anything about that either.

...they claim that
his opinions are simply no good because Len isn't a ham.

Sometimes Len's opinions are no good because they are issued because he
has no experience in amateur radio. Sometimes his opinions are no good
because they are the rantings of a geezer with an ax to grind. Often,
he makes factual errors and there have been numerous times when he
deliberately fabricates.

You want us to believe that all of Len's comments are to be discarded.

I'd settle for 80-90%.

About the same percentage as your commnets. Imagine that!

No RTTY or CW State Department "commnets".

David Heil/K8MN is a primary culprit in that tactic, but Jim has used it as
well.

Oh no, I've by no means been "a primary culprit", but I have
participated over a period of years.

Can you guess how many times you've commented that Len isn't an amateur
radio operator?

I didn't know there was going to be a quiz.

There is always a quiz where your motives are concerned.

I'm taking a whiz on your quiz.

It has to be fewer than the

number of recountings of his ADA tale or his comments about FCC staffers
don't need to hold amateur radio licenses.

Are FCC staffers required to hold an amateur radio license in order to
hold their positions?

Are they paid for regulating amateur radio? Are DMV employees required
to hold a driving license? Are DNR clerks mandated to have a hunting
license? Do you understand any of this?

FCC staffers - regulate amateur radio - receive a salary

radio amateurs - participate in amateur radio - receive no salary

Len Anderson - not a regulator or participant - receives no salary

Len isn't involved in amateur
radio. He wraps himself in bunting and writes of his Constitutional
rights of free speech and to petition his government. Well, he has done
those things. Nothing on this planet can prevent me from lauging at him
or ridiculing him or his ideas.

Nor him you.

That's where I came in. Len's been doing that almost since my first
posts to this newsgroup in 1996.

Congratulations on almost a century of posting meaningless drivel.

A century, huh? That must be the new math.

Len writes of being denigrated or
insulted by those who do not agree with his him but he often insults and
denigrates those who have the opposite point of view.

Perhaps Len is correct to do so.

The signs point to his not being correct.

Please point out those "signs."

Check under the Google sign. Take some Pepto Bismol first and be
prepared to spend some time.

He is quick to tell others that they are not discussing amateur radio
policy,

Get a clue, he's giving it back to you. He's been told that he is not
an amateur radio operator and should be here. This is a place only of
amateurs and amateur things.

I don't think Len has ever been told that he should be here. :-)

Typo.

A *big* typo.

You really are a frustrated technical writer, aren't you?

I'm neither frustrated nor a technical writer. I don't have the knack
for making simple terms seem complex.

Back to the subject.

Really? You're going to lay waste to Frank of Silliland's silliness?

Len has declared a several-decades-long "interest" in amateur radio.

OK.

I'm sure he feels better now that you've blessed the concept.

He's never been interested enough to even attempt passing a license
exam.

How do you know that?

That's easy. He has told us so.

Len was going to go for an "Extra right out of the box" several
years back. That hasn't happened.

How do you know that?

Another easy one. He has told us so.

We have him declaring within the
past few months that he has *no interest* in obtaining an amateur radio
license. Tsk, tsk. What is one to believe?

Perhaps he has tried and failed. Many people fail the tests.

It is certainly possible for you to be correct. Do you think Len is
fibbing about taking a test because he doesn't want to embarrass himself?

then he goes on a multi-post rant having everything to do with
personalities and nothing to do with amateur radio.

Have you ever thought of reigning in Robeson?

Am I in charge of Steve's postings? Feel free to take on the job if you
think it should be done.

Yet you think that you are in charge of Anderson. You take it as a
personal challenge to reign in Len's postings.

I do? I've never told Len to shut up or to go away. I've countered
him, challenged his assertions and ridiculed a number of his ideas.

The word is "rein".

Why is that?

It isn't.

When you do, get back to
me about Len and we'll talk some more.

Howzzat? Did I suggest that it is up to you to control Len's bad behavior?

Then end your decade-long griping about Len.

Thanks, but no thanks.

Take your own advice and
simply don't read it.

You and others are free to ignore my advice. I feel free to ignore yours.

And don't start tail-ending someone elses
comments as Jim has, in order to comment on Len's opinions. Hi!

How about if I simply ignore your suggestions? There's certainly
precedent for doing so.

You, of course, are Len's little electrolytic acolyte.

And you are the World Famous DXer that works out of band Frenchmen on 6
Meters.

Well, I certainly operate on 6m, but always within the regs which govern
my amateur radio operation. I don't control French radio amateurs any
more than I'm responsible for Steve's posts.

I'd prefer not to engage out of band Frenchmen on six meters...

You are free to check the allocations of any country's radio amateurs
before working them. You may quiz any foreign or domestic radio
amateurs about whether they are outside their alloted bands or band
segments. You may complain to any country's PTT if its amateurs call you
outside their published allocations. I woulnd't encourage just anyone
to do so but I feel that you need purpose in your life.

...and not
to give Robeson a pass on his outrageous behavio[u]r by remaining
silent.

I don't control the postings of Steve Robeson. He is responsible for
his own postings. I'm free to comment or not comment on them. You
speak of them as outrageous. I feel that comments directed to Steve
about his military service, border on outrageous. You have written some
of them. Frank the CBer and Leonard Anderson have written others.

I noticed that you made no comments about "Colonel" Mark Morgan's recent
outrageous lies about me. Why is that? Did you see the quoted Google
material which revealed his claims to be a lie? Aren't you, by your own
standards, responsible for his posts?

You, of course, will do both.

I will operate under the regs imposed by my license. I will not take
personal responsibility for newsgroup posts other than my own. Those
are two things you'll have to live with.

Dave K8MN

Old September 5th 05, 05:11 PM
Dave Heil

Thrasher Remailer wrote:
In article . net
Dave Heil wrote:

an_old_friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:

cut

It sounds like you are on some medications
yourself.

You're hearing sounds?

Of course he hearing sounds what do you expect that he smell them
instead. Indeed the only thing anyone hear is sound

Great, Mark, you're hearing sounds on usenet too?

I bet you hear voices in your empty head, don't you?

You know, you're right! I'm thinking it might be the headphones.

You have obvious mental
health issues if you think one man is the only one who posts using anonymous
remailers.

Plenty of folks, usually those with something to hide, use anonymous
remailers. We have only one with an ax to grind with me, who monitors
the local repeaters and the West Virginia net (but doesn't check in).

I sit here reading words. The computer isn't making a single sound.

Oh? You don't have a cooling fan on your CPU or even the system board? You
won't have that computer very much longer.

The fan is totally inaudible. Maybe yours is simply wearing out.

Did you read what the semi-anonymous Roger wrote, or did you just decide to

jump in with both

feet inserted in your yap?

AS I said, it would seem that you need the mental help, if you think this Roger
is the only one who uses anonymous remailers. Perhaps you should seek mental
help and counseling if you think he is behind every anonymous post. Enjoy that
foot in *your* mouth. More pepper?

Read my comments above and be sure to take your lithium.

Dave K8MN

Old September 5th 05, 05:26 PM
Dave Heil

Anonymous via the Cypherpunks Tonga Remailer wrote:
In article et
Dave Heil wrote:

Nomen Nescio wrote:

In article . net
Dave Heil wrote:

Ethan Jones wrote:

In article et
Dave Heil wrote:

Take your medications, Roger. Get plenty of sleep. Tell the doctor if
the voices begin talking to you again.

Who's Roger, you utterly stupid man?

He's living proof that no man is a total loss. Roger serves as a
horrible example.

Your example is one of how you couldn't cut it as a real man.

What do you know of real men, Roger/not Roger? You're reduced to hiding
behind anonymous remailers. You can't use your own name lest you have
the police on your doorstep again. You have to be very, very careful.

No wonder you
were relegated to doing errand type tasks for the "State Department."

I've never filled a job position which entailed "errand type tasks".
How and why are you concerned?

You seem
to have issues seeing one person behind every anonymous post.
As if just one
person would use anonymous remailers. God, are you stupid.

You follow your posts with some mindless drivel about Lloyd Davies and
no one is supposed to know who you are. You monitor local FM repeaters
and the West Virginia net and I'm not supposed to know who you are, heh
heh. Yep, you're the epitome of shrewdness.

It sounds like you are on some medications
yourself.

You're hearing sounds?

No, stupid. If you would perhaps get a clue, you'd be able to have better
audio. Now go take your much needed Valium.

You're as nervous about actually transmitting as you are about using
only anonymous remailers. You don't have *any* audio, Wiseman.

--
Saggytits Lee aka Lloydie Davies steps on his own snip

Dave K8MN
Old September 5th 05, 05:41 PM
KØHB

"an Old friend" wrote

because I wasn't lying at worst I was eeing things differently than you

Yup, draftee Colonel Morgan of the Chemical Corps. It's not a lie. At worst,
the US Army is just "eeing things differently than you".

Yup, that's the explanation.

With all kind personal wishes,
de Hans, K0HB

Old September 5th 05, 05:53 PM
an Old friend

K=D8HB wrote:
"an Old friend" wrote

because I wasn't lying at worst I was eeing things differently than you

Yup, draftee Colonel Morgan of the Chemical Corps. It's not a lie. At w=

orst,
the US Army is just "eeing things differently than you".

that stament of rank was alie as I admited years ago
both you and Dave and stevie refuse to accept that

or adknowledge that a fellow has right to use what tols are at hand
when threatened as stevie did

With all kind personal wishes,

now that staement is a lie one of those common social lies
de Hans, K0HB

Old September 5th 05, 06:08 PM
Dave Heil

From:
on Fri 2 Sep 2005 06:09

Dave Heil wrote:

Len has never worked out of band Frenchmen on 6 meters. As far as I
know, only you hold that distinction and title.

He should be PROUD of it.

Perhaps I'll petition my ARRL to come up with a new operating award.

I encourage you to follow through with your idea. It is certain to be
received with the attention it deserves.

Heil believes in the good-old-boys-pecking-order-in-club-house
rule of only those tenured in licensing are "suitable" for
"leadership." Heil doesn't want to understand that ALL U.S. civil
radio is regulated and enforced by the FCC, NOT the licensees.

And the Dept. of State is a vehicle for DX destinations.

It can be, *if* you know what you're doing.

But...Heil is easily upset and so he must VENT in here.

What accounts for non-radio amateur Anderson's VENTING in here? You've
haunted an amateur radio newsgroup for close to a decade. You weren't a
radio amateur back then and you aren't a radio amateur now.

Hmmmm? Why would Heil make such a statement?

It must be close to a decade since Heil ceased being a paid
worker in the "foreign service" of the Department of State.
Absolutely NO evidence has been presented of his having learned
ANY diplomacy there.

There you go, Brian. Len's made another factual error. It won't be
five years until the end of this year. As to learning "ANY diplomacy",
there is never an instance where an ambassador calls a communications
type and says, "We've just received news from Washington. I want you to
go to the Foreign Ministry and make a demarche".

He was merely their messenger.

Perhaps it soothes you to cling to that belief.

I'll bet
you've retold your fascinating tale of BIG TIME HF work at ADA over
fifty times. It is a story having nothing to do with amateur radio and
everything to do with Len Anderson's desire to be recognized as
somebody. Well, you're certainly recognized, Len.

I especially like Jim's recounting amateur radio's contributions during
WWII when there was no legal amateur radio operations in the USA. He
cracks me up.

Then there's Heil's thrilling tales of African adventures
where he "synchronized" State Department communications via
morsemanship in the 1980s...

He opened and closed rtty circuits with CW?

He surely did, but not on the same frequency as the RTTY circuit.

claiming that "radio communications
paths were so poor that they would not support teleprinter/data
modes."

He was probably doing something wrong.

Actually, I maintained the lowest QSY rate of any AFRECONE station.
That part about claiming that propagation paths were so poor that there
were times when they wouldn't support encrypted RTTY communications? It
was absolutely true. Then again, neither you nor Len know where the
other end of my circuit was. That'll just have to remain a mystery.

None of that has anything to do with amateur radio...unless one
counts the entirety of the Department of State as an "amateur"
effort of foreign policy.

Do you think has an anti-U.S. Foreign Policy bias, Brian?

"Sorry Len, State Dept. Communications IS Amateur Radio!" Hi,
hi!

You wrote it. It is your quote. Don't be surprised if you see it again.

Tsk. In other government radio, the U.S. military has maintained
teleprinter/data networks 24/7 in equatorial regions as well as
elsewhere some THIRTY YEARS PRIOR to Heil's tale of inability to
get a State Department radio circuit working. [Asmara, Eritrea,
was the principal relay point for DCS/Starcom/ACAN linkage of
Manila, Phillipines, to Pirmasens, FRG, kept open on 24/7 basis
from 1948 to about 1978...Asmara can be considered to be in the
"equatorial region" of the African continent]

I would consider it so. But I only have a degree in Geography.

With that degree, you'd likely be able to figure that Bissau and
Freetown are across the continent from Asmara. When my old colleagues
speak of the "West African Echo" they don't include East Africa. Go
figure. I didn't work into nor did I work through Asmara. The missing
piece of the puzzle for both of you is the location of the station I
worked into. Good luck.

Heil is of the dictatorial view that ONLY licensed radio amateurs
are worthy of commenting/talking/discussing ANYTHING about amateur
radio...the "clubhouse" syndrome. Of course, such an attitude
would NEGATE U.S. government regulation and enforcement of amateur
radio since no Commissioner or FCC staffer is required to hold any
amateur radio license grants.

That's a dichotomy in thinking of Heil as a former employee of the
U.S. government. It's also friggin' WEIRD.

Len has discussed. Len had commented. I'm guessing that Len has
talked, though there's no evidence of it here. Len has insulted. Len
has denigrated. Len has belittled.

As to the FCC staffer schpiel, it has been previously addressed a number
of times. Len isn't an FCC staffer, nor is he a radio amateur.

Heil may have spent too much time in the basement with his radios.

Now *that* would be weird. My hamshack consists of two, adjacent second
floor rooms.

Heil (who claims to be a linguist of Hunnish) forgot, in another
post, that the fictious name of "Dudley" was used by author Earnest
K. Gann in his book, "Fate Is The Hunter." [my mention in here]
Frank Gilliland and I used another fictitious name of "Dudly" in
reference to another, a military pretender in here. There was no
misspelling of "Dudley" at all, just the use of "Dudly" to
differentiate from Gann's original name use. A shortened form of
"Dudly" is "Dud" which also fits that other, the pretender.

I see. It must be like your use of "Atila" to differentiate between the
real "Attila" and your use of "beligerent" to differentiate between real
warlike "belligerants". The name "Dudley" is an actual name. The name
"Dudly" doesn't exist. Very UNPROFESSIONAL, Leonard; very UNPROFESSIONAL.

It's less unprofessional than working out of band Frenchmen on 6
meters, IMHO.

Heil attempts to word-play in a puerile game of trying to be the
schoolmistress rapping the knuckles of "students" who make minor
"typographical" errors in spelling.

Dave is smug.

I certainly can be from time to time. Len used a couple of words three
or more times each. He spelled them in the same incorrect way each
time. They were not typographical errors. They were Len's spelling
errors. Did you know that Len claims to be a PROFESSIONAL writer?

I did not mention any Hun
who wishes to conquer any ham world, only that Heil attempts to be
a master of Hunnish language and the only "judge" on translations
of Hunnish to English.

Dave must be multi-lingual.

If the word belligerent is based in Latin, then I am. Len seems to
think it was used by Attila and his horde.

Dave K8MN

Old September 5th 05, 06:28 PM
Dave Heil

From: on Aug 28, 8:18 am

That's nice, Len. Who attempted to silence you? Have you told anyone to shut up or leave the newsgroup? :-) :-)

Well, there was the classic "feldwebel post"....

....and several others where Len told others to go away.

And what has Jim's response been to Len's comments?

It has been quite varied and quite mild considering
Len's typical insulting demeanor.

Oh, my! "typical insulting demeanor?" Davie is above such
things? Not by all the archives in Google! :-)

Yes, Len, your typical insulting demeanor.

I think you meant "behavior", Dave.

You know, the one which
brought about the creation of Jim's apropos profile of your
likely actions:

N2EY: "Besides, here's a simple, plain fact:

No matter what job, educational level, employer, or
government/military service that a radio amateur has, if
said radio
amateur opposes Mr. Anderson's views, he/she will be
the target of Mr.
Anderson's insults, ridicule, name-calling, factual
errors, ethnic
slurs, excessive emoticons and general infantile behavior."

Actually there's an updated version:

No matter what employment, education, experience or
government/military service a person has, if that
person opposes Mr. Anderson's views, he/she will be
the target of Mr. Anderson's insults, ridicule,
name-calling, factual errors, ethnic/gender/racial slurs,
excessive emoticons and general infantile behavior.

I've found it to be a very accurate predictor of Len's
behavior on rrap. Len of course has parodied/plaigirized
and in doing so simply provide more proof of its validity.

Note that the profile does not call Len names or
other direct insults. It simply predicts his behavior when
faced with opposition to his views.

Perhaps Len considers such opposition to be the
ultimate insult to him.

I'd forgotten about the updated version. I'll save that one.

What Jim hasn't done is to prevent or attempt to

prevent Len from making those comments.

Nor would I. What I have done is to point out errors
in Len's reasoning and claims. And I backed it up
with google quotes and other info.

Those posts have resulted in action by Len which fits the profile
precisely. You've been called any number of names. Your education has
been trivialized. He'd tackle you on your job if he knew anything about it.

For example, some time back Len posted that all hams could
continue to operate legally with licenses that were in the grace
period. I showed that to be in error, by simply quoting the
appropriate sections of Part 97. Len's behavior in response to
that was typical of the profile.

Len is a prisoner of the profile.

Right now, there's not a damn thing Jimmie can do about
it...

There's plenty that people "can do about it". No one chooses to.
Not worth the time or effort.

Slow down and regroup, Len. Jim has done nothing to prevent
you from
commenting to this newsgroup or to your government. Your rant is vapor.

Dave, consider that perhaps Len considers *any* opposition to
his views as an attempt to silence him.

It appears that Len wants special treatment. He not only wants to
comment, he wants acceptance of or reverance for his views. When either
is absent, he follows the profile.

The PCTA, including Jim Miccolis/N2EY, immediately set upon
discrediting Len's comments and opinions.

Free speech includes the right to discredit other's comments and
opinions if those comments and opinions are not based on facts and
sound logical reasoning. Some of Len's comments and opinions are not
based on facts and sound logical reasoning.

Len still reminds me of old Mr. Rober, our neighbor in Lake Worth,
Florida back in the 1950's. He is an angry, aging white guy, typing
angry letters to various editors.

In the end, if they cannot
lay waste to Len's comments with rational argument(s),
they claim that
his opinions are simply no good because Len isn't a ham.

Actually the logic is quite different. It comes down to
asking why Len is so interested in amateur radio policy
even though Len is not a ham and has never been one. There
has been a nocodetest amateur radio license in the USA since
1991, yet Len never got one. The maximum code test required
for any US amateur radio license has been 5 wpm since 1990 (with
medical waiver) and since 2000 without a waiver.

Nor is Len a manufacturer of amateur radio equipment, nor does
he have anything to do with FCC.

More than 5-1/2 years ago, Len told us he was going for Extra,
but didn't say when, and it hasn't happened yet.

And regardless of how someone replies to Len's posts here, Len will
reply according to the profile.

It's just his way.

Why should anyone reply to his posts at all, Dave?

Len is my experiment in human behavior. Strange things happen when he
is flexed.

Dave K8MN
Old September 5th 05, 06:48 PM
Dave Heil

an Old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

cut

Can you guess how many times you've commented that Len isn't an amateur
radio operator?

I didn't know there was going to be a quiz.

There is always a quiz where your motives are concerned.

I'm taking a whiz on your quiz.

gee where is Stevie on that one
cut

I noticed that you made no comments about "Colonel" Mark Morgan's recent
outrageous lies about me. Why is that? Did you see the quoted Google
material which revealed his claims to be a lie? Aren't you, by your own
standards, responsible for his posts?

because I wasn't lying at worst I was eeing things differently than you

You posted baldfaced lies and when you were presented with facts, you
chose to ignore them. In fact, you continued with additional lies. If
you'd stoop to these lies, there's likely nothing about which you'd not lie.

One thing you and Stvie need to learn is that disagreeing with isn't
lying
cut

There was no disagreement. There was only your posting of deliberate,
malicious untruths. You wrote that I was posting in a usenet
"personals" group. I wasn't. You wrote that I was flirting with a
woman. I wasn't. You wrote that I was flirting with a bisexual woman.
I wasn't. You wouldn't know the truth if it whapped you in the face.

You're one of the most sorry human beings I've ever encountered.

Dave K8MN
Old September 5th 05, 06:52 PM
Dave Heil

an Old friend wrote:
KØHB wrote:

"an Old friend" wrote

because I wasn't lying at worst I was eeing things differently than you

Yup, draftee Colonel Morgan of the Chemical Corps. It's not a lie. At worst,
the US Army is just "eeing things differently than you".

that stament of rank was alie as I admited years ago
both you and Dave and stevie refuse to accept that

"Both" is three people? I accept one of your lies as a lie. I accept a
number of your lies as lies. You can't be counted upon to tell the truth.

or adknowledge that a fellow has right to use what tols are at hand
when threatened as stevie did

Right. You lie and it is Steve Robeson's fault. I see.

Dave K8MN