Old September 5th 05, 05:53 PM
an Old friend

K=D8HB wrote:
"an Old friend" wrote

because I wasn't lying at worst I was eeing things differently than you

Yup, draftee Colonel Morgan of the Chemical Corps. It's not a lie. At w=

orst,
the US Army is just "eeing things differently than you".

that stament of rank was alie as I admited years ago
both you and Dave and stevie refuse to accept that

or adknowledge that a fellow has right to use what tols are at hand
when threatened as stevie did

With all kind personal wishes,

now that staement is a lie one of those common social lies
de Hans, K0HB

Old September 5th 05, 06:52 PM
Dave Heil

an Old friend wrote:
KØHB wrote:

"an Old friend" wrote

because I wasn't lying at worst I was eeing things differently than you

Yup, draftee Colonel Morgan of the Chemical Corps. It's not a lie. At worst,
the US Army is just "eeing things differently than you".

that stament of rank was alie as I admited years ago
both you and Dave and stevie refuse to accept that

"Both" is three people? I accept one of your lies as a lie. I accept a
number of your lies as lies. You can't be counted upon to tell the truth.

or adknowledge that a fellow has right to use what tols are at hand
when threatened as stevie did

Right. You lie and it is Steve Robeson's fault. I see.

Dave K8MN
Old September 5th 05, 07:44 PM
an Old friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
K=D8HB wrote:

"an Old friend" wrote

because I wasn't lying at worst I was eeing things differently than you

Yup, draftee Colonel Morgan of the Chemical Corps. It's not a lie. At=

worst,
the US Army is just "eeing things differently than you".

that stament of rank was alie as I admited years ago
both you and Dave and stevie refuse to accept that

"Both" is three people? I accept one of your lies as a lie. I accept a
number of your lies as lies. You can't be counted upon to tell the truth.

agreeded

as I have said many times you can't count on me to tell the turth about
where I am how to find me or my past. I don't think that is safe
behavoir

you and Stevie prove me right

or adknowledge that a fellow has right to use what tols are at hand
when threatened as stevie did

Right. You lie and it is Steve Robeson's fault. I see.

another of YOUR lies

I choose to defnd myself I choose that path and it worked quite well
stveie was posting for days about his efforts to track me down

you refuse to accept that I know everyone lies

I know you lie and Stevie lies and everyone else

what I can't stand about you and some other your dishonesty about that
central point and that you make up stuff that you claim someone said
then say they leid in saying it

Dave K8MN

You support and endorse crime for goodness sake you will willing aid
and abet it

and you have admitted to this on hear

Old September 6th 05, 01:00 AM
Dave Heil

an Old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an Old friend wrote:

KØHB wrote:

"an Old friend" wrote

because I wasn't lying at worst I was eeing things differently than you

Yup, draftee Colonel Morgan of the Chemical Corps. It's not a lie. At worst,
the US Army is just "eeing things differently than you".

that stament of rank was alie as I admited years ago
both you and Dave and stevie refuse to accept that

"Both" is three people? I accept one of your lies as a lie. I accept a
number of your lies as lies. You can't be counted upon to tell the truth.

agreeded

You might be "agreeding" or you just might be lying about it.

as I have said many times you can't count on me to tell the turth about
where I am how to find me or my past. I don't think that is safe
behavoir

Posting malicious lies about someone on a newsgroup isn't safe behavior
either.

Mark C Morgan, 17366 N River Rd, Chassell, MI 49916

You're pretty easy to find, lies or no lies. The Radio Amateur Callbook
has you listed as does the FCC. Do you think your past is any less easy
to find?

you and Stevie prove me right

You're probably lying.

You came into this newsgroup blowing smoke and lying and you're still
doing it.

or adknowledge that a fellow has right to use what tols are at hand
when threatened as stevie did

Right. You lie and it is Steve Robeson's fault. I see.

another of YOUR lies

Naw, you're likely lying again, Colonel. You tell one lie and then
another to cover up the first.

I choose to defnd myself I choose that path and it worked quite well
stveie was posting for days about his efforts to track me down

Mark, finding anyone's whereabouts just isn't that tough as a rule. It
is even easier to find a U.S. radio amateur. Most Americans aren't in
hiding for any reason.

you refuse to accept that I know everyone lies

I know you lie and Stevie lies and everyone else

I can't believe a thing you say, Mark. You're most likely lying again
to cover another lie.

what I can't stand about you and some other your dishonesty about that
central point and that you make up stuff that you claim someone said
then say they leid in saying it

Let's see you come up with an example of your claim. After all, you
made up some things and attributed actions to me when an examination of
the facts by anyone at all would show you to be an outrageous liar.

You support and endorse crime for goodness sake you will willing aid
and abet it

Call that pool of typists, Mark. You're headed toward writing pure
gibberish. I have not and do not support, endorse or abet crime. You
are either lying or a fool. Which is it?

and you have admitted to this on hear

I know I've said it before, Mark, but it bears repeating: You're a twit.

Dave K8MN
Old September 6th 05, 01:12 AM
an_old_friend

Dave Heil wrote:
an Old friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an Old friend wrote:

K=D8HB wrote:

"an Old friend" wrote

because I wasn't lying at worst I was eeing things differently than =

you

Yup, draftee Colonel Morgan of the Chemical Corps. It's not a lie. =

At worst,
the US Army is just "eeing things differently than you".

that stament of rank was alie as I admited years ago
both you and Dave and stevie refuse to accept that

"Both" is three people? I accept one of your lies as a lie. I accept a
number of your lies as lies. You can't be counted upon to tell the tru=

th.

agreeded

You might be "agreeding" or you just might be lying about it.

I might indeed

as I have said many times you can't count on me to tell the turth about
where I am how to find me or my past. I don't think that is safe
behavoir

Posting malicious lies about someone on a newsgroup isn't safe behavior
either.

more threats Dave boring
more stalking

you and Stevie prove me right

You're probably lying.

not this time

You prove me right with most posts stevie with alomst every post

[...]

your claim that I don't believe in god for example is a case where you
made up something

You support and endorse crime for goodness sake you will willing aid
and abet it

Call that pool of typists, Mark. You're headed toward writing pure
gibberish. I have not and do not support, endorse or abet crime. You
are either lying or a fool. Which is it?

you sure do support crime and are willing to aid it

and you have admitted to this on hear

I know I've said it before, Mark, but it bears repeating: You're a twit.

you are a lair and a bad one too
=20
=20
Dave K8MN

Old September 6th 05, 02:14 AM
Dave Heil

an_old_friend wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:

an Old friend wrote:

Dave Heil wrote:

an Old friend wrote:

KØHB wrote:

"an Old friend" wrote

because I wasn't lying at worst I was eeing things differently than you

Yup, draftee Colonel Morgan of the Chemical Corps. It's not a lie. At worst,
the US Army is just "eeing things differently than you".

that stament of rank was alie as I admited years ago
both you and Dave and stevie refuse to accept that

"Both" is three people? I accept one of your lies as a lie. I accept a
number of your lies as lies. You can't be counted upon to tell the truth.

agreeded

You might be "agreeding" or you just might be lying about it.

I might indeed

We can't take your word for it, Mark. Sorry, you're a known liar.

as I have said many times you can't count on me to tell the turth about
where I am how to find me or my past. I don't think that is safe
behavoir

Posting malicious lies about someone on a newsgroup isn't safe behavior
either.

more threats

More?

Dave boring

No, Dave bored.

more stalking

Stalking? Stalking whom?

you and Stevie prove me right

You're probably lying.

not this time

Sorry, I simply can't believe you. You are a notorious liar.

You prove me right with most posts stevie with alomst every post

I'll have to assume that you're lying.

[...]

You must have been lying about the pagan stuff before. You simply can't
be trusted.

You support and endorse crime for goodness sake you will willing aid
and abet it

Call that pool of typists, Mark. You're headed toward writing pure
gibberish. I have not and do not support, endorse or abet crime. You
are either lying or a fool. Which is it?

you sure do support crime and are willing to aid it

I've just written that I do not support crime and that I do not abet it.
You must be lying again.

and you have admitted to this on hear

I know I've said it before, Mark, but it bears repeating: You're a twit.

you are a lair...

No, I might find bobcats in a lair though. I think you were trying to
call me a liar--but then you're likely lying about that.

...and a bad one too

I'm not a liar at all, much less a practiced one like you. If you want
to discuss bad liars, let's take one who posts links to google which
disprove his lies. Now that person is a really bad liar.

Dave K8MN

Old September 6th 05, 02:23 AM
KØHB

"an_old_friend" wrote

your claim that I don't believe in god for example
is a case where you made up something

Actually, Dave, in fairness to the Colonel, a little Google workshows that he
professes a religion, worshipping the pagan flavor of god, and he also likes
girls (although his preferences aren't what you'd call exactly mainstream).

Subject: Cen Ilininois pagan
Author: Mark Morgan
Date: 1998/07/08
Forum: alt.pagan.contacts
Posted on: 1998/07/08

----

33 Bi wm poly pagan in Cen IL the very center of the state would like
to hear from others in the area

----

Subject: Cen IL Bimale seeks Domme, would love spanking on his
birthday
Author: Mark Morgan
Date: 1998/02/04
Forums: alt.sex.femdom, alt.personals.bondage, alt.personals.fetish,
alt.personals.spanking
Posted on: 1998/02/04

----

my birthday is the 21 of feb 9i'll be 34 then)
i live near Springfield IL, and 33 white unmarried, Bisexual, switch
(tend to be a a bit more sub than Dom) who has experenced both sub and
Dom with other Males, but has only been Dom with women, and would really
like to try Femdom. Employed but not flush enough to make a ProDom my
first choice. i will not deal with solid waste but i think every thing
thing else is possible (i hedge because as soon as i think I have heard
it all someone seems to come up with something new) Things i
diffinently like are body worship, hot wax, bondage, spanking. i have
done and enoyed with people really into them watersports, lite
bloodlicking (i knew a girl into Vampires ok?) these are things i likely
to enjoy if they trun someone on, but fall flat if the other party(s)
aren't real into them, in that vein i will consider and may well get
into something i if it really turns you on.

----