Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old August 24th 06, 02:26 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.antenna,rec.radio.amateur.policy,rec.radio.scanner,rec.radio.swap,alt.military.cap

Default If Lennie Anderson Had To Tell The Truth Once, Would Bill Clinton Swear Off Big Mac's and White House Interns? With "Engineers" Like Lennie, It's No Wonder Everything Says "Made In Someplace Other Than The United States"

an old fraud wrote:

I use him for punching bag hopeing he might give it up

Markie, you are everybody's punching bag.

did you catch the bit where he claims that he is acting as MY firend I
am gald I was not drinking something , i might have choked to death

We can only hope you would choke to death......

in a few day weeks or months I will quit this feild signing off here as
KB9RQZ/AE

That will never happen, you are too stupid to pass the theory tests.