Old August 30th 05, 06:44 AM
Cmdr Buzz corey

KØHB wrote:
"Cmdr Buzz corey" wrote

So where did all the matter in the universe orginially come from? If it had no
beginning, the it just "was". If it did indeed have a beginning, the what was
before that?

Since there was no universe, there was no time. If there was no time, there
obviously was no "before".

If there were no time, then there could never have been anything, since
it would take even the smallest fraction of time for the "big bang" to
begin.
Old August 30th 05, 07:18 AM
Cmdr Buzz corey

John Smith wrote:

In fact, it was this professor who first told me to look either for angels
or aliens--before he finally settled on the angels (intelligence NOT from
a mud puddle as you could ever find upon an earth-like planet)...

I just flat do not know what to think, it is all too impossible...
perhaps the answers are out there...
X-Files-theme-plays-in-the-background

... or, perhaps there is a very simple explanation we just have not
thought of--yet... any guess is as valid as another...

John

The balance between the universe (as we know it) existing and not
existing is very delicate. Take the gravitional constant (the force of
gravity). If the gravitional constant were larger, stars would form no
bigger than the earth and would burn up in a very short time (less than
a year). If the gravitional constant were smaller, expansion of matter
would proceed at such a fast pace that gravity could not keep stars
together and ignite nuclear burning of their cores.

So how did this force of gravity come to be just the right amount of
force to allow creation of stars and planets? By accident or by design?

A question not likely to be answered anytime soon, if ever, but curious
minds want to know.
Old August 30th 05, 10:05 AM
K4YZ

Frank Gilliland wrote:
On 29 Aug 2005 07:50:39 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

snip
And if you'e going to come at me with assertions of what is and
isn't "The Real Marine Corps", at least have the decency of having
Honorably served that same Marine Corps. YOU DIDN'T. You made a
PROMISE when you enlisted and you FAILED to keep up your end of the
bargain. Not once, but twice, by your own admission.

Yes, by my own admission. Yes, I could have walked right up to the
commanding General, but I didn't. I chose a different course of action
based on the circumstances. If you had ever been in a grunt unit you
would understand those circumstances, but you weren't so don't try.

But this discussion isn't about me, Dudly -- it's about YOU and the
bogus claims you have made about your service (if you even served at
all).

Sorry, Frankie of Silliland..it IS about you.

You "served" 1/4th as long as I did and got court martialed twice.
Then you want to come in here throwing your "reputation" around to try
and diminish MY service.

Sorry, putz...You don't add up to the top of my jump boots.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 30th 05, 10:22 AM
Frank Gilliland

On 30 Aug 2005 02:05:50 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

Frank Gilliland wrote:
[...]

I see you made your choice.

You "served" 1/4th as long as I did

You still haven't proven that you served -at all-!

and got court martialed twice.

"Court martialed" isn't even a word, Dudly.

Then you want to come in here throwing your "reputation" around

Wrong. I challenged you with facts. Once again, Dudly, it's not about
me -or- my "reputation" whether be it good -or- bad.

to try
and diminish MY service.

You haven't provided -any- proof that you served -at all-! Nor have
you described anything about your service that could be "diminished",
except for your few claims that resulted in you "diminishing" yourself
because they were contradicted by facts. It was YOU that lied about
your "service" -- don't blame me for the consequences of your lies.

Sorry, putz...You don't add up to the top of my jump boots.

"Jump boots"? LOL!

Old August 30th 05, 10:33 AM
K4YZ

Frank of Silliland wrote:
On 29 Aug 2005 16:02:15 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in
.com:

wrote:
Frank of Silliland wrote:
On 28 Aug 2005 05:54:46 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in

Since the chain of command was already in the
field I couldn't request mast, so I refused the order. He then ordered
me to serve on mess duty while awaiting office hours, which I also
refused (since I was supposed to be on light-duty). The result was a
summary court-martial, a month in the brig and reduction back down to
private. And a big hit on my conduct marks.

It's all becoming very, very clear.

Was the shop chief an "A" NCOIC with a God complex?

It wouldn't matter.

Frankie took a spill over one of his own "trip ups".

A Marine has the RIGHT to Request Mast to HIGHER headquarters
irrespective of the consent or advice of the lower level command.

That his "chain of command" was "in the field" was irrelevent.

He had recource. He didn't pursue it.

Obviously the OIC of the Court Martial wasn't impressed with
Frankie's story, either. USMC Court Martials don't like having
judgements overturned on appeal anymore than civilian courts do, and
had Frankie had VALID reason for refusing an order, they would have,
at the very least, returned the issue back to his commander for Article
15 (Office Hours). Seemingly he HAD that reason. There's more to the
"big story" than Frankie's telling of it...

Nothing that you couldn't figure out from what I told you already. The
presiding officer ("OIC of the Court Martial"? LOL!) made his decision
based on the evidence and testimony presented, which -didn't- include
the medical evaluation from mainside hospital because that had not yet
occured. You also missed the part about the shop chief getting a
reprimand for lifting my light-duty chit and giving me an illegal
order. It's clear that you can't comprehend anything that doesn't fit
into your twisted little fantasies.

I understand them fine.

You violated a lawful order and took your chances for it.

And if there was mitigating evidence as to your culpability in
your court martials, they could have been overturned on appeal.

Obviously they weren't.

And as far as "trip ups" are concerned, let's take a closer look at
your postings lately...... Since I started confronting your lies with
facts your entire personality has changed. You used to be relatively
calm and controlled, but now your posts are filled with nothing but
repititious 'Hermanesque' catch-phrases and buzzwords that only -you-
think are effective at bolstering your credibility.

My "credibility" doesn't hinge on one tour in the USMC that was
pock-marked with not one but two court martials.

You're the one in the credibility deficit, Frankie.

Nor does my "credibility" in this NG count on ANY of my service in
the Corps...This is an Amatuer Radio forum, and I am an Amateur Radio
operator.

You're not. Nor is Lennie. And it shows. (And that's NOT a
"positive" thing...)

You used to try
and exert control over your challengers by starting new threads with
almost every reply, yet for the past week you can't seem to break out
of -this- thread.

If you were paying attention, Frankie, the threads were in
response to MARKIE'S frequent changes.

And it seems to me that "Laying Waste To Frank of Silliland's
Silliness" is pretty appropriate.

You used to be the spelling cop, but now almost
every post by you has several spelling errors because of the frantic
rage that comes over you when replying to my posts.

No more than any other, Frankie.

Nice try.

And you ahve tried to make some "points" about typing mistakes I
ahve made, yet have had a few of your own..Big deal.

All your defensive tag-team parters have abandoned you.

So someone doesn't post for 24 hours and they've "abandoned" the
thread?

Or maybe they just realize that you're the loser you've turned out
to be...

In your frenzy of hatred you
don't even realize that you frequently contradict your previous
claims, sometimes even in the same sentence; e.g, "My original says
'HONORABLE.'" Yes it does, Dudly, but you left out a few words, like
"General under 'Honorable' conditions". And if your "original" was
honorable then there's no need to get it changed.

Mine just says "HONORABLE", Your Busted-to-Nonratedness. JUST
"Honorable". No qualifiers.

And again you try to base what happened to YOU as the one-and-only
truthfulness of the Marine Corps.

You're a disgraced loser, Frankie. There's nothing I can do to
fix that.

And now it appears that "liar" is appropriate for you, too.

Just one more bogus
excuse after another. Rarely do you reply to any post that confronts
you with hard facts -- instead you seek posts that you think you can
spin and maybe bluff yourself into a positive light. Even when you
-do- address hard facts you are always wrong; e.g, the USMC didn't use
cutting scores for promotions in the '70's, either.

Lie, lie and more lie, Frankie.

Stop it. You're embarrassing yourself. You're embarrassing me.

I tell the truth
about my service, good or bad; but while all you do is try to crush my
credibility by dwelling on my mistakes, you don't even realize that
openly admitting my mistakes gives me more credibility than you will
-ever- achieve.

Congratulations on being able to look yourself in the mirror and
convince yourself that having been court martialed twice is a prideful
thing, Frankie.

Maybe you can teach that technique to some of the folks who appear
on "America's Most Wanted".

And then there's the biggie: You put -so much- effort
into protecting your story when it would be so much easier to just
scan your DD-214, or discharge certificate, or dog-tag, etc, block out
the important info just like I did, and post it. The issue would be
resolved and you wouldn't be challenged any more. But you don't
because your claims are nothing but lies and you -love- the attention.

And you...?!?!

You need to learn how to use effective paragraphs, Frankie.

As for the rest, I've provided more than a few public resources to
validate my "claims", as you call them through...

YOUR answer was to claim that they were, most likely, just someone
with a similar name claiming someone else's "service".

Even if I do provide a copy of my -214, I expect no less than the
same claims of "it's a forgery" or other such silliness.

And you accuse -ME- of making "trip ups"? You're a fraud, Dudly. Your
stories are a fraud, your USMC career is a fraud, your personality is
a fraud, and your life is a fraud.

Nope.

But your stories about it are.

Frank Gilliland is a liar.

Now I'm going to give you a suggestion: Take a couple weeks off from
the newsgroups. Go camping, get some fresh air, a fresh perspective,
and get laid if you can. Then come back here, come clean about your
lies, and be yourself.

What lies?

The only one's being told here are by you and The Feeble Five
Bretheren.

You will catch some flack to be sure, but that
will eventually die down after a few months. Maybe you don't realize
this but people -will- respect you for who you are even if you haven't
accomplished much with your life -- heck, I should know!

People already respect me for who I am, what I have accomplished
in my life, even my REAL failures...Not the one's you've tried to
manufacture here.

But if you
keep up with this ridiculous facade then don't expect things to
improve because they won't. Of course if you really -like- all this
negative attention then..... well, just know that it's people like you
who keep state-funded mental health agencies in business.

And it's people like you that keep me from WANTING to discuss my
service in public.

You're a humiliation to yourself and the Marine Corps,
Gilliland...

You're that drunk at the end of the bar I was talking about.

So what'll it be, Dudly?

I'll just keep making fun of your lying and deceit, Frankie.

You've not "proved" a thing other than you are a disgraced
non-rate and a newsgroup scoufflaw.

A loser.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 30th 05, 10:39 AM
K4YZ

Frank Gilliland wrote:
[...]

No...YOU did.

You "served" 1/4th as long as I did

You still haven't proven that you served -at all-!

I missed the part where a disgraced ex-serviceman had any
"authority" to demand anything, Frankie...

and got court martialed twice.

"Court martialed" isn't even a word, Dudly.

Yet it's a common term in both military and civilian conversation,
Frankie.

Then you want to come in here throwing your "reputation" around

Wrong. I challenged you with facts. Once again, Dudly, it's not about
me -or- my "reputation" whether be it good -or- bad.

No, you have NOT "challenged (me) with facts"...

You've made allegations and barroom taunts meant only to salve your
disgraced ego.

to try
and diminish MY service.

You haven't provided -any- proof that you served -at all-!

I still haven't found the part that says I owe you one, Frankie.

Nor have
you described anything about your service that could be "diminished",
except for your few claims that resulted in you "diminishing" yourself
because they were contradicted by facts. It was YOU that lied about
your "service" -- don't blame me for the consequences of your lies.

I've not lied.

Sorry, putz...You don't add up to the top of my jump boots.

"Jump boots"? LOL!

I didn't designate the nomenclature, Frankie.

Steve, K4YZ

Old August 30th 05, 11:09 AM

K4YZ wrote:
wrote:
Frank of Silliland wrote:
On 28 Aug 2005 05:54:46 -0700, "K4YZ" wrote in

Since the chain of command was already in the
field I couldn't request mast, so I refused the order. He then ordered
me to serve on mess duty while awaiting office hours, which I also
refused (since I was supposed to be on light-duty). The result was a
summary court-martial, a month in the brig and reduction back down to
private. And a big hit on my conduct marks.

It's all becoming very, very clear.

Was the shop chief an "A" NCOIC with a God complex?

It wouldn't matter.

Says the "A" NCOIC with a God complex.

Frankie took a spill over one of his own "trip ups".

Did he trip over seven hostile actions? Or was that you?

A Marine has the RIGHT to Request Mast to HIGHER headquarters
irrespective of the consent or advice of the lower level command.

That his "chain of command" was "in the field" was irrelevent.

He had recource. He didn't pursue it.

Obviously the OIC of the Court Martial wasn't impressed with
Frankie's story, either. USMC Court Martials don't like having
judgements overturned on appeal anymore than civilian courts do, and
had Frankie had VALID reason for refusing an order, they would have,
at the very least, returned the issue back to his commander for Article
15 (Office Hours). Seemingly he HAD that reason. There's more to the
"big story" than Frankie's telling of it...

Steve, K4YZ

You've got is bass ackwards. Anyone offered Article 15 has the right
to refuse it and go to court instead. Once it goes to court you will
be judged there.

Old August 30th 05, 11:43 AM

wrote:
Frank of Silliland wrote:
[...]

Oooops! Gulp! RE4YZ missed that part.

You also missed the part about the shop chief getting a
reprimand for lifting my light-duty chit and giving me an illegal
order.

The shop chief could have refused the Article 15 and goen to court.
Wonder why he didn't?

It's clear that you can't comprehend anything that doesn't fit
into your twisted little fantasies.

To borrow a phrase from Col Jessup, "CRYSTAL."

And as far as "trip ups" are concerned, let's take a closer look at
your postings lately...... Since I started confronting your lies with
facts your entire personality has changed.

He has many of them, you know.

You used to be relatively
calm and controlled, but now your posts are filled with nothing but
repititious 'Hermanesque' catch-phrases and buzzwords that only -you-
think are effective at bolstering your credibility. You used to try
and exert control over your challengers by starting new threads with
almost every reply, yet for the past week you can't seem to break out
of -this- thread.

Mark Morgan has recently borrowed this tactic. I think RE4YZ likes
having his name in the spotlight.

You used to be the spelling cop, but now almost
every post by you has several spelling errors because of the frantic
rage that comes over you when replying to my posts. All your defensive
tag-team parters have abandoned you.

Sayonara!

In your frenzy of hatred you
don't even realize that you frequently contradict your previous
claims, sometimes even in the same sentence; e.g, "My original says
'HONORABLE.'" Yes it does, Dudly, but you left out a few words, like
"General under 'Honorable' conditions". And if your "original" was
honorable then there's no need to get it changed.

RE4YZ protesteth too much.

Just one more bogus
excuse after another. Rarely do you reply to any post that confronts
you with hard facts -- instead you seek posts that you think you can
spin and maybe bluff yourself into a positive light. Even when you
-do- address hard facts you are always wrong; e.g, the USMC didn't use
cutting scores for promotions in the '70's, either. I tell the truth
about my service, good or bad; but while all you do is try to crush my
credibility by dwelling on my mistakes, you don't even realize that
openly admitting my mistakes gives me more credibility than you will
-ever- achieve. And then there's the biggie: You put -so much- effort
into protecting your story when it would be so much easier to just
scan your DD-214, or discharge certificate, or dog-tag, etc, block out
the important info just like I did, and post it. The issue would be
resolved and you wouldn't be challenged any more. But you don't
because your claims are nothing but lies and you -love- the attention.

He craves it. Even negative attention.

And you accuse -ME- of making "trip ups"? You're a fraud, Dudly. Your
stories are a fraud, your USMC career is a fraud, your personality is
a fraud, and your life is a fraud.

Now I'm going to give you a suggestion: Take a couple weeks off from
the newsgroups. Go camping, get some fresh air, a fresh perspective,
and get laid if you can. Then come back here, come clean about your
lies, and be yourself. You will catch some flack to be sure, but that
will eventually die down after a few months. Maybe you don't realize
this but people -will- respect you for who you are even if you haven't
accomplished much with your life -- heck, I should know! But if you
keep up with this ridiculous facade then don't expect things to
improve because they won't. Of course if you really -like- all this
negative attention then..... well, just know that it's people like you
who keep state-funded mental health agencies in business.

So what'll it be, Dudly?

RE4YZ is gonna keep on keepin on.

Old August 30th 05, 11:55 AM

From: on Aug 28, 6:02 pm

Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
wrote:
From: on Aug 25, 2:42 pm
K4YZ wrote:
Dave Heil wrote:
Frank Gilliland wrote:

The PCTA, including Jim Miccolis/N2EY, immediately set upon
discrediting Len's comments and opinions.

Correct. Questioning or discrediting is not what you claimed. What you
said was that Len wasn't permitted to comment. You were incorrect.

We were instructed to discard Len's comments.

In the end, if they cannot
lay waste to Len's comments with rational argument(s)...

I've seen any number of Len's comments made to look like the product of
one who has little experience.

As Len has questioned your net control capabilities.

Not quite true either side. I was citing Heil as a CONTROL FREAK
that he appears to be from all his postings to me. Evident to all.

Closing a net with CW?

I have experience in radio. A considerable amount. Most of it is
PROFESSIONAL radio...that kind that pays money for services
rendered.

Heil must not equate government employ in the Department of State
as "professional" yet he obviously got MONEY for that, PLUS living
expenses.

Obviously he's not professional.

...they claim that
his opinions are simply no good because Len isn't a ham.

Sometimes Len's opinions are no good because they are issued because he
has no experience in amateur radio. Sometimes his opinions are no good
because they are the rantings of a geezer with an ax to grind. Often,
he makes factual errors and there have been numerous times when he
deliberately fabricates.

You want us to believe that all of Len's comments are to be discarded.

Heil doesn't like my commenting, therefore I am to be "discarded,"
discredited, demeaned, and some other "d" I can't think of. :-)

demonized.

David Heil/K8MN is a primary culprit in that tactic, but Jim has used it as
well.

Oh no, I've by no means been "a primary culprit", but I have
participated over a period of years.

Can you guess how many times you've commented that Len isn't an amateur
radio operator?

He has a macro sentence generator for that. :-)

And there is a purpose for his stating that you're not an amateur.

I've never said I had an amateur radio license. From day one in
here
I've stated that I do not. I have a Commercial radio license.

But, that constant repetition of "not having a license" masks Heil's
INABILITY to reply ON the subject of what he was challenged for. He
tries to wiggle out of a challenge by semi-denigrative, moral
something or others implying that I should NOT be posting in here.

Every time.

Len isn't involved in amateur
radio. He wraps himself in bunting and writes of his Constitutional
rights of free speech and to petition his government. Well, he has done
those things. Nothing on this planet can prevent me from lauging at him
or ridiculing him or his ideas.

Nor him you.

Heil is a bundle of laughs. :-)

Among other things.

Len writes of being denigrated or
insulted by those who do not agree with his him but he often insults and
denigrates those who have the opposite point of view.

Perhaps Len is correct to do so.

Tsk tsk tsk. Heil thinks he has some special dispensation that
allows
him to insult others but others are "not permitted" to fire right
back
at him.

He reaps what he sows.

He is quick to tell others that they are not discussing amateur radio
policy,

Get a clue, he's giving it back to you. He's been told that he is not
an amateur radio operator and should be here. This is a place only of
amateurs and amateur things.

Supposedly. Lots of different things are discussed in here. One
such seems to be winding down: The one about evolution versus
creationists. All of radio hasn't been around more than 109 years
and fits NEITHER. :-)

then he goes on a multi-post rant having everything to do with
personalities and nothing to do with amateur radio.

Have you ever thought of reigning in Robeson? When you do, get back to
me about Len and we'll talk some more.

Heil must LIKE Dudly...because Dudly attacks me. Heil is living
vicariously, enjoying another personally-insult me. "An enemy of
an enemy is his friend" to slightly paraphrase an old folk saying.

I can't imagine anyone "liking" RE-4YZ. Steve merely serves a purpose.

Heil doesn't realize that Dudly's fraudulent behavior is HURTING
the image of U.S. amateur radio.

Miccolis can't rein-in Dudly. Hans Brakob couldn't hold him down.
Katapult Kellie doesn't seem to have tried either way. Jeswald
hasn't said much. NOT a good case for building a good image of
U.S. amateur radio to the public.

Noop! But if that's who they want out in front creating a new thread
or five every day....