PDA

View Full Version : General

Pages : 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

  1. All Techs UNITE !
  2. attention time lord
  3. CW Gone from Testing - We've arrived in the 21st Century!
  4. AR88 users?
  5. recap
  6. Re: kookathon
  7. Radio
  8. Re: fraud
  9. You people still haven't told me why you're against skilled operators.
  10. Now that I admin of Nimbusters all but Paul Schleck welcome to post
  11. Re: I'm like Moses.
  12. I want to thank everyone for all the follow-ups.
  13. Re: cyber vadnal at work
  14. Re: Broken Promises...
  15. Re: tihngs taht get me hot
  16. Re: tihngs taht get me hot
  17. Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #788
  18. test
  19. QsoNet Awards are available
  20. The fastest way to destroy ham radio is to eliminate the CW requirement.
  21. I don't want to share HF with lazy asses or tards.
  22. CW is ham history. It's what binds us and makes us unique.
  23. Landlords
  24. I'm good
  25. Re: What's REALLY Going to Happen When the Code Test Drops
  26. Re: FCC suspends Felon's Amateur License
  27. Re: danm pipes frose agian last nite
  28. Re: after the dust settles
  29. Vote for me for P.O.Y.
  30. Re: A QRZ Trivia Question That Smegma Radio May Find Educational
  31. Re: kookathon
  32. Need a new website?
  33. Next
  34. Arrgh!
  35. Re: Wealth Online Now a Reality !
  36. Nessie voted as Britain's best known Scot leads to a suggestion of comsuption of too much Crabbies Green Ginger Wine
  37. Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #787
  38. FYI: New Radio Website
  39. aprs ads-b
  40. Why can't you people see that CW makes better more capable hams?
  41. Re: well lets see we are now seeing a bunch of Forged posts
  42. Re: Guide Lines for this news group
  43. Anyone hear Omega One lately?
  44. Neat ham site
  45. Re: i punce in agin
  46. test
  47. Where have all the people like me that want to be good hams gone?
  48. Re: KTN4GN inviting people to monitor FOUO, was: Re: K4YZ have told CAP you intend to violate FOUO frequncy info?
  49. CW IS ham radio. It's about communication and learning.
  50. Re: an ontopic post about code
  51. Re: Mark, if I pay you enough, will you let me slap the **** out of you?
  52. You people don't care what the bands sound like or will sound like.
  53. Why won't you Lids admit I'm right?
  54. Ham radio will die a slow ugly death when CW is eliminated.
  55. NIM Busters admin dancing to my tune!
  56. Texas CB Forum
  57. Small versatile TNC
  58. Britney Spears flashes her private parts for the camera -- NOT SUITABLE FOR THE OFFICE OR FOR CHILDREN
  59. You don't need any more proof.
  60. Re: Origin of "Ham" (was Requirements to talk?)
  61. Is Todd broadcasting Omega One into a dummy load?
  62. I wish you people would ignore the retard.
  63. Re: BLACK BITCH COOKS HER BABY TO DEATH IN MICROWAVE !
  64. Mark Lies Again
  65. Re: kookathon
  66. [WANT] Working Icom IC-4AT
  67. Todd and his Omega One.
  68. Love - Ham-Love.jpg (0/1)
  69. Re: I just crap on the threads, you people have to smell them.
  70. Re: CONGRATS!! FOR?
  71. Aren't any of you going to help me?
  72. Re: NOVFP Lardass Lloyd Davies
  73. Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #786
  74. Re: WHY WE PUNCE
  75. Re: More Morkie Mularkie
  76. Just listen to CB if you want to know what ham radio will sound like.
  77. Ignore any post Markie changes the subject line on.
  78. Re: crapthon goes on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on.
  79. Re: crapthon goes on
  80. Will Todd be able to get it UP tonight... Omega One I mean.
  81. Why don't you people want quality operators?
  82. Turkeys on two meters.
  83. Laziness is no reason to destroy quality radio.
  84. POLL ABOUT CODE
  85. need help in project
  86. CW Exams / Examples Wanted
  87. Mark in the Dark, Why do you have to follow-up to every post?
  88. If CW is eliminated.
  89. Kevin Alfred Strom speaks about the Great Liberty Net
  90. Re: slow code
  91. Re: Ping Roy
  92. Re: Magnum Delta Force distorted SSB modulation when cold.
  93. Re: Georgia DX blowing into southern NJ !
  94. Re: DX is running a bit.... Yah, like diarrhea.
  95. Re: danm pipes frose agian last nite
  96. CW not CB you losers!
  97. AB8MQ hates us because we made him take two tests.
  98. OMEGA ONE RADIO
  99. Re: i tok out teh trash
  100. NIM Busters commit mail crime and will be proscuted by USPO.
  101. Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #785
  102. Ten-Tec RX340 Spectrum Display?
  103. Remember K-K-K-Kevin Alfred Strom???
  104. What happened to that loser Dr Death?
  105. Heeeeeeeeeeeere's Markie- - Markie_SF.jpg (0/1)
  106. Re: Dunderhead, Yep, that's Markie
  107. Anyone heard Omega One the last couple of days?
  108. Roger, he still a member of LARC?
  109. Re: my knew blog
  110. OH2BH 60th BIRTHDAY PARTY (Reminder)
  111. I don't know why I keep posting to people that hate ham radio.
  112. 4 Steps for better amateur radio operators.
  113. CQWW CW Logger Program ?
  114. Wanted Collins 30L-1 Round
  115. Why are you people against skilled operators?
  116. Nickel Hams. Keep practicing your CW, 5 wpm ain't enough. You're just barely skilled.
  117. It's true, the no-codes on repeaters don't sound technical.
  118. Dumbed down licensing. That's what you want.
  119. "All I want's a ham license and I don't want to have to learn anything to get it."
  120. i tok out teh trash
  121. Re: Mark in the Dark was kicked off NIM Busters
  122. What appliances do you hope Santa brings you for Xmas?
  123. Mark in the Dark hates CW and I know why now.
  124. Re: ... -.-. -. . . -.. ... ... ..-. ..-
  125. Retarded Ham Radio NIM Buster's even more-retarded offspring !!
  126. If you want to get away from Mark, come to NIM Busters
  127. Re: i punce
  128. Re: CONGRATS!! to k4yz
  129. Re: my knew blog
  130. Re: Hey Sidebanders
  131. CW is ham radio Tradition.
  132. Re: i punce in agin
  133. American Red Cross Tells ARRL It Wont Stop Credit Checks On Ham and CB Volunteers
  134. Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #784
  135. For Sale Collins 75A-2
  136. Was KB9RQZ exposed to nerve agent?
  137. Re: Stop the tyrant Toadie D. Donate to the NIM Busters lawsuit defense fund.
  138. Omega One is coming in nice & strong.
  139. Group poll.
  140. Ever listen to how CB'ers operate? They don't mind being illegal.
  141. Anyone that can't learn morse code is a retard.
  142. Time again for The Great Liberty Net!
  143. Re: excremnt on the loose
  144. Bad Hams !
  145. i punce
  146. NIMBUSTERS
  147. Re: What group am I in?? I thought it was a SWAP Group
  148. Re: THIS PLACE..............
  149. RRAP is much better when Markie's gone.
  150. No-codes and nickle hams are bad examples of what a ham is.
  151. Just ignore that little pecker John smith and that tiny **** Ant U-Know-Who
  152. All of you. Stop picking on N9OGL!
  153. BREAKING NEWS: N9OGL to have NIM Busters taken down
  154. Re: Trane furnace radio/TV interference
  155. I hope President Bush doesn't cave in to the retards.
  156. Eliminating CW will just let Lazy people on HF.
  157. Re: 20 wpm code tested Extra's aren't evil.
  158. Re: Rumsfeld Resigns!
  159. Re: My Take on CW
  160. Fortunately we still have Bush as President.
  161. Re: recap
  162. I listened to 11 meters last night and it still sounds ****ty.
  163. CW haters don't want anything getting in between them and a microphone.
  164. punce card
  165. More Mark crapathon
  166. slow code crapathon crapathon
  167. mic humm help
  168. Re: THIS PLACE..............
  169. Listen to CB if you want to know what ham radio will sound like.
  170. Re: ARS License Numbers
  171. Re: Mark going Greek?
  172. recap
  173. Who's Chris And Why Does He Fear Being Archived?
  174. New Radio Groups google
  175. Re: Monitoring Times Magazine reports on Omega One Radio...Proves Why Monitoring Times Is A Less-Than-Accurate News Source For Radio Hobbyists
  176. What does a person think when they hear 'ham radio operator'?
  177. Radio without CW is CB.
  178. Ham radio is CW.
  179. Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #783
  180. Mark going Greek?
  181. Re: 906 Golden Showers
  182. Re: recap
  183. Re: excremnt on the loose
  184. Re: i punce in agin
  185. **AWARD RULES AND PICTURES: JOHN PAUL II,; FATHERS OF THE RADIO; FAMOUS AMATEUR RADIO
  186. Markie Punce in late today.
  187. I wonder if RadioDog errrr, I mean PapaGuy works at Radio Shack.
  188. Re: THIS PLACE..............
  189. No-code logbooks.
  190. KB9RQZ has three lazy friends in RRAP now.
  191. I wish you people wanted good hams.
  192. Chris AKA RadioGuy is following me around now like a little Papa Dog. Heee Heee Heeeeee!
  193. Anyone written the FCC and told them to keep the code requirement?
  194. Omega One Radio is back on the air
  195. OT - HDTV NTSC/ATSC/QAM
  196. Would a Code hater want to be saved, if you had to use CW to save him?
  197. I know what K4YZ feels like now.
  198. Hopefully now you people will see why keeping code is important.
  199. Everything N9OGL tries fails.
  200. Did we ever resolve this?
  201. Could PapaDog AKA RadioGuy really be Glen Baxter's ex-wife?
  202. Re: excremnt on the loose
  203. WHAT IS HOMOBREW AND CAN I FIND IT HERE?
  204. Google Radio Groups
  205. Ten Tec Band Modules Needed
  206. we rule
  207. Information Would Be Appreciated
  208. You people that don't support CW are killing the service.
  209. Do you want CB'ers to get your Ham bands?
  210. Ain't no point in having any tests if code is eliminated.
  211. IC-746PRO - FULL DUTY CYCLE
  212. What's wrong with ham Tradition?
  213. Ham radio without CW is CB.
  214. Amateurs used to be something special.
  215. recap
  216. Explosion Blows Out Back of Wiseman's House
  217. i punce in agin
  218. Help required with VHF design
  219. Re: We're all "liers"
  220. Ping Pro-Code Hams, The future looks grim.
  221. Re: Is the code requirement really keeping good people out of ham radio?
  222. I heard N9OGL trying to get Omega One back up on 13.556
  223. Having to learn CW torture.
  224. CW haters suck.
  225. New from Omega One Radio - The Lolicon Show!
  226. "obviously moirse fails to improve your abilitesi as an all round comicator"
  227. I Toppsot again
  228. Mark new (self-appointed) Group Moderator
  229. Move Omega One back to 13.556
  230. Subaudible tones on old Icom IC-2000
  231. I "Toppsot" and Mark takes offense
  232. I "toppsot" and Mark takes offense
  233. Mark going Greek?
  234. Why I don't use my call on usenet.
  235. Re: well 4 attack messages so steve is earn 12 coutermmesseages
  236. If you had to learn morse code for a ham license would you stay on CB?
  237. I wonder if the same thing will happen again.
  238. How to spot a loser on the internet.
  239. Omega One Radio - The Tood Show Back!
  240. Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #782
  241. Fresno, CA GMRS Repeater
  242. Ping Group, Queer bashing in RRAP is OK. Re: sc gay basher
  243. Know Code, not No code.
  244. How I picked Slow Code for a nick name.
  245. Are CB'ers and no-coders interchangable?
  246. sci.geo.earthquakes, Why doesn't Mark in the Dark post in that group?
  247. CW not CB.
  248. Re: 10 meter 11 meter antenna interaction
  249. Omega One Radio on 6.950.00 MHz
  250. Re: excremnt on the loose