PDA

View Full Version : General

Pages : 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

  1. recap
  2. Re: Would you join the ARRL if you found out they were only interested in selling memberships?
  3. I remember when there was a sense of pride in passing the 20 wpm CW test.
  4. Clueless on shortwave radio, but....
  5. Re: Charles P. Steinmetz for the clueless
  6. Maybe N9OGL should hire a 20 wpm Extra to get Omega One transmitter going again.
  7. Mark in the Dark can start his own forum and ban pro-coders.
  8. Lesser hams like no-codes shouldn't be allowed to post on QRZ anyway.
  9. If I ran RRAP.
  10. Email this to President Bush, Let's have good hams again.
  11. A well balanced ham knows and uses CW.
  12. Re: only dumbass`s...
  13. Re: my does this NOVFP hang on my every word
  14. My dog wants to get a license after code is eliminated.
  15. Just remember, when things get dumbed down...
  16. Do you like listening to no-coders?
  17. CW helped keep lazy people out of ham radio.
  18. Be sure to welcome Woger back tomorrow.
  19. KB9RQZ the geophysicist
  20. you scak of ****
  21. Re: Is the code requirement really keeping good people out of ham radio?
  22. Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #781
  23. you scak of ****
  24. DXing with (A)DSL (broadband) internet conexion
  25. Re: simple truth
  26. Why are you people against good hams?
  27. Mark in the Dark
  28. Make a few CW contacts this weekend.
  29. Re: It was a mistake for the ITU to eliminate the CW requirement.
  30. Re: It was a mistake for the ITU to eliminate the CW requirement.
  31. Re: ARS License Numbers
  32. i punce in aigain
  33. It's the weekend. Woger has returned to NR Jail
  34. FA: YAESU and TPL 220MHz EQUIPMENT-- ONE DAY LEFT
  35. Why does Mark keep ****ting on the newsgroup?
  36. Re: It was a mistake for the ITU to eliminate the CW requirement.
  37. If they're too Lazy to learn CW, they're too lazy to learn anything else too.
  38. Do you think the FCC told N9OGL to cease and desist Omega One operations?
  39. Re: id teft an copright votons are cries
  40. recap
  41. Its Friday! Back to jail for Woger
  42. Still no Omega One on 13.556
  43. Repeater ID speeds.
  44. Passing scores on the written exams should be raised to 85%.
  45. Most RRAPers want ham radio to keep going the direction it's going.
  46. Make no-code license one year non-renewable.
  47. Everyone waiting for code to be eliminated doesn't want to be a real ham very bad.
  48. 5 wpm hams need to move if a 20 wpm Extra wants the frequency.
  49. CONFERENCE BRIDGE CHALLENGE FOR MARKIE
  50. CHALLENGE FOR MARK
  51. Good ole' Days
  52. Marks Address
  53. Markie Mark And His Funky Bunch
  54. Re: i punce in aigain
  55. Interference with TV and Intercom
  56. Outcome based licensing.
  57. Len Anderson wants to be the second no-code Extra right after Markie.
  58. Jeez Markie, get a grip you tard. Do what Steve does.
  59. Re: FIX SC ONCE AND FOR ALL
  60. CB like a contest and whoever puts out the ****tiest wins?
  61. Re: Announcing the new 2006 Slow Code awards
  62. Woger on HF?
  63. Re: Glendale Drag Race
  64. Re: Announcing the new 2006 Slow Code awards
  65. Re: Yahoo Auctions is an Excellent Advertising Tool...
  66. I don't hear Omega One Todd, turn up the power.
  67. kb9rqz, geophysicist
  68. On The Domestic Front - program suggestions
  69. Re: Mark's Blog has no visitors
  70. KB9RQZ takes a crap in every thread again.
  71. ICOM IC-746 backlight lamp wanted
  72. i punce in aigain
  73. Re: kb9rqz, geophysicist
  74. Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #780
  75. Radio Pirates Forum
  76. Re: Who sent Roger the pizza??
  77. Re: Why Is Robesin Afraid
  78. Wiseman Video?
  79. Passed Tech Exam- Which HT??
  80. Omega One Radio Returning
  81. Re: Plagiarism: Is this N9OGL's, K4YZ's, or N0VFP's high school pic?
  82. K4YZ is RRAP's Nurse Ratchet. ROFL
  83. Re: recap
  84. Re: Ham License
  85. Re: excremnt on the loose
  86. Re: tood made it on two my blog
  87. New FCC Rules
  88. It looks like DeLorean took KB9RQZ's web pages down too
  89. It looks like Google took N9OGL's web pages down
  90. Re: one down and one to go
  91. Heh, Heh: Five days since Woger's last Google post.
  92. Help: License Renewal for an Older Ham
  93. 1 Pair Midland 70-245BMX GMRS Radio repeaters
  94. Re: SkyWave 2879AB Mobile RF Linear Amplifier
  95. N9OGL is ignoring my threads about Omega One.
  96. 10 Commandments for Navy Radiomen
  97. GP68 Motorola Radio User Group
  98. What is the ARRL's thought on having good amateurs?
  99. Hams just want to talk on microphones. They hate skill and everyone that's skillful
  100. Re: Could K4YZ & AB8MQ have won?
  101. Actually it looks like Markie, Woger and Toddie were gone from RRAP today.
  102. How detect if MP3 player is recording in your room? [OT]
  103. Did the NetKKKop get Marky's ISP to dump him?
  104. Re: K4YZ STILL SNIVEL COWARD DRUNK!!!!
  105. Re: Who Is Slow Code???
  106. Re: knows who we raly are
  107. Re: Here is how we can end all the silly antenna questions on the repeaters and on usenet.
  108. Does it seem like there are more Lids on HF now?
  109. Re: CBers fight on air...in person,,,one dead
  110. Be sure to welcome Woger's mother back to RRAP tomorrow morning.
  111. ARRL is only interested in corporate profits.
  112. On Monday morning, be vewy, vewy afwaid because Woger weturns
  113. Historical Radio book FS $25
  114. Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #779
  115. Re: tood made it on two my blog
  116. Re: Check the SWR on your HF antenna's.
  117. SolderSmoke #34: Interview with Ashhar Farhan, BITX-20 designer
  118. What's so bad about keeping lazy people out of ham radio?
  119. PING Roger's mom Mrs. Wiseman.
  120. Mark, You're a retard. Re: when you going to stop welching on your bets SC?
  121. Re: Hey, Todd
  122. Did Todd get spanked?
  123. ARRL is only interested in selling magazines.
  124. ------>>> IT'S .......
  125. IT'S QUIET TIME? Woger back in weekend jail again
  126. Wogers Bottom Line
  127. ARRL doing product reviews on CB radio's and accessories yet?
  128. Re: Amateur Extras Can't be TOLD What to Do!
  129. Todd Live talk on the ASSHOLES of this NEO-NAZI BOARD
  130. Anne Hoffer, another hot girl lost to Woger
  131. N9OGL not posting and no Omega One. Todd must have finally got the FCC's attention.
  132. Re: Washing the Roger Smell off
  133. Re: Wiseman Property Taxes
  134. Todd must have asked Markie how to keep a station running.
  135. Still no Omega One on HF.
  136. Re: ARS License Numbers
  137. Re: Wiseman Property Taxes
  138. It's easy to tell when KB9RQZ comes back, the group turns into a sewer again.
  139. Re: I am repbulican former director of my charpter of the log cabin
  140. Re: excremnt on the loose
  141. tood made it on two my blog
  142. i punce in aigain
  143. Re: Looking for Code Practice Software That Runs Under XP
  144. See, I told you RRAP is peaceful when KB9RQZ is away.
  145. Monthly Post of 30 helpful tips for no-code hams.
  146. Re: Galaxy DX99V, is it legal or illegal?
  147. So Woger called NR Jail and asked "Is Roger Wiseman in your jail?"
  148. Wiseman gets out of jail Monday morning. Will Mark run and hide?
  149. Suppression of Spark Gap Noise
  150. Is N9OGL scared? Did he cut & run?
  151. Can someone post the photo of N0VFP at the Gay bar again? Thanks
  152. Be sure to welcome AB8MQ back to the group after his stay in prison.
  153. Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #778
  154. Re: heil online DX must suck tonight from WV
  155. Repeat: Woger is back in jail this weekend and all is quiet
  156. GP68 Motorola Radio User Group
  157. Beer Enemas and Personal Questions...
  158. Deaf ears abound...
  159. Re: Looking for Code Practice Software That Runs Under XP
  160. Re: Who IS this guy????
  161. Woger is back in jail this weekend and all is quiet
  162. REMEMBER: I can whip you asses.
  163. i punce in aigain
  164. Questions for knowledgeable Hams
  165. online repeater directories
  166. Could I be turning gay?
  167. Dr Who starts its Fall season tonite.
  168. Re: meat plow's image on Markie's butt
  169. ANOTHER LIVE SHOW TODAY AT 11:30 AM
  170. Why don't KB9RQZ, K4YZ, AB8MQ, N0VFP, and N9OGL ever want to talk about radio, only gay stuff?
  171. Todd must have stole Roger and Lloyd's music collection for Omega one.
  172. Mark, Is it hard to send CW with a limp wrist?
  173. Hey everybody, I heard on Omega One this morning, Todd says we're all scumbags.
  174. tood made it on two my blog
  175. This NG
  176. Re: CB radio amplifiers for sale CHEAP!
  177. N9OGL looses it on 13.556 LSB this morning.
  178. Re: LAST NIGHT I FELT A MAN PENETRATE MY ASS CHEEKS FOR THE FIRST TIME
  179. What do you get with Roger on the botton, Todd in the middle, and Markie on top?
  180. Mark, Just ignore them.
  181. Is a contact with a no-code ham a real QSO?
  182. If KB9RQZ business is internet related.
  183. Dust off the Key, make a few CW contacts this weekend.
  184. Re: LAST NIGHT I FELT A MAN PENETRATE MY ASS CHEEKS FOR THE FIRST TIME
  185. (972) 385-0433
  186. Re: CB radio amplifiers for sale CHEAP!
  187. RRAP was sure peaceful while KB9RQZ was away.
  188. Re: KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY! the statmenet s fals
  189. I hollered over to Todd. I said, "Don't look Todd!"
  190. Re: Gerritsen Sentenced
  191. Kenwood TS-940 Power Supply Voltage Regulation
  192. Re: Mark Morgan's ISP dumped him <- NOT
  193. shownatova
  194. Re: Mark Morgan's ISP dumped him
  195. shownatova (that is the greeting for this time of year as a JEW
  196. Ham License
  197. Check Out Radio Pirates Forum
  198. Great Liberty Net 3.977 mHz LSB
  199. Re: CB radio amplifiers for sale CHEAP!
  200. If K3LT were here, he'd rip you losers a new asshole.
  201. AB8MQ - Anal Boy Ate Multiple Queers
  202. Dewhorean likes calls at 4 AM (972) 964-2889
  203. woger church
  204. Omega One ups power to 500 watts!!
  205. Some pizza delivery guy showed up at Woger's house
  206. Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #777
  207. Techno Remix of Bizarre CB Transmission
  208. tood made it on two my blog
  209. I heard Omega One again today.
  210. 30 helpful hints for No-Code hams like Markie & two test Woger.
  211. Re: KB9RQZ Says Learnign Code is EASY!
  212. Re: Homebrew newsgroup
  213. Re: Gerritsen Sentenced <<< Toiddie...Are You Paying Attention...?!?!?
  214. Re: Gerritsen Sentenced
  215. Re: Art Bell / Cell Phone Tricks
  216. Free - Tours of the Voice of America
  217. Re: Do you think discussions on repeaters are as technical today as they were 25 Years ago?
  218. In the Northern Regional Jail, nobody can hear you scream
  219. A little game for Mark and Roger
  220. Let's all apologize to Todd for making fun Of Omega One.
  221. Re: Hey Todd, After the FCC shuts you down do you plan to Pod-Cast Omega One? BWHAAHAAHAHAHA!
  222. SSTV on 20 meters
  223. FT-60 (and similar) - How to connect to computer for digi-assisted mode (i.e. SSTV, RTTY, ecc)
  224. New GP68 Motorola Google Group
  225. N9OGL is lazy and a terrible disk jockey.
  226. Mark, Why do you follow-up to every post?
  227. Mark, How's your code practice coming along?
  228. Don't argue with N9OGL. If he's determined to get NAL'd, we can still have a good laugh about it.
  229. 1545 UTC Sunday. Might be hearing a new pirate on 13.556? Not!
  230. Re: Hey Todd, After the FCC shuts you down do you plan to Pod-Cast Omega One?
  231. Mark "Oinks" without thinking
  232. You are the newsgroup Gollum, twisted and deformed by hate
  233. Selling Items for family of an SK ham
  234. Rejoice Mark! Woger got out of jail at around noon today.
  235. Ohio/Penn DX Bulletin #776
  236. GP68 Motorola Radio User Group
  237. SolderSmoke #32: HW101 (clutch) FT-101, CONNECTORS, 3RD ORDER, ENIGMA,
  238. Re: QRP-ARCI
  239. Harris RF-350K/RT1446 help
  240. Day three of Woger's weekend incarceration begins
  241. Programming idea for Omega One radio: Talk show format.
  242. I figured out why N0VFP likes to deliver pizza.
  243. Re: ARS License Numbers
  244. Merizis
  245. Re: the watchman
  246. Hamfest tomorrow in Western Connecticut
  247. the watchman
  248. k9kxq
  249. Thanks for destroying our newgroup bozos
  250. how to wire a Motorola HMN1010A Microphone